Dating help!!!

Guest Zarina

Well what are your interests besides the fetish? Finding someone that enjoys the same fetish as you is important,  but unless you two share similar interests it's not going to work out in the long run. You might get to the point that your happy with your weight and then find you two don't have anything left to talk about. You don't want to waste this experience on someone that's not going to last.

Trust me.... I don't waste my time on guys who don't take me serious. Also I am careful on who I share this experience with so I can make sure it will last. Hence the reason why i made this post. I have zero problems dating...in the normal world that is. Zero. I have tons of interests, a great personality, humor and not too bad on the eyes. I always make sure who ever I talk to that we have some things in common. If all he talks about is the fetish.... I move on. Very simple. I don't mind having the feitsh being included in the relationship but I also make sure some normal stuff is included too like having the same interests, good conversations, laughter and all that good crap. I just need help finding good QUALITY MEN that have this fetish. That's all. I got the rest. All I want Is a guy that wants me to grow into a fattie and I got this!😜  for real tho....I just need a hunk that is cool with my love for food and will squeeze my fat. I can handle all the other vanilla parts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANavarr

I liked that response u put out. Plain and simple right, looking for a good guy who will make u laugh, feel great about urself, ask u how ur day was, and of course he has to be good looking too.  After reading ur post I do hope u find the right guy for u who will treat u with respect, love u no matter what, and love the things u love in life. But if u happen to find  that guy who loves to feed u, give u belly rubs and squeeze ur fat as u both see ur body expand before ur eyes, well that's a bonus in my eyes.