Dating help!!!

Guest Zarina

Guest Crotalus_atrox

I live on the east coast in the US for now. Also....trust me I wish I can find a feeder but we are talking about a rare fetish. Every guy I met from FF was solely only about the fetish and that makes things difficult when it comes to the dating part.  And by being chubby...guys do ask if I plan to loose weight :-( so its not too easy to weed out. Are there any good sites besides this one and Fantasy Feeder?

When I wrote you, it was a normal message.

It is not true that we have limited you to fetishism.

That said, I realize that is not easy to find a right partner  :-\ (Perhaps, since I am a foreigner, the message was not clear XD)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be surprised about how many people are actually into that sort of thing. I only recently learned of this fetish and realized that I had it. I am sure that there are many people like that where you are. They just have to realize it. Best of luck :)

P.S - Yeah I totally agree about FF. I read some of the posts that people put on girl's pages and ask myself, WTF?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest pblakeify

Hey! I'm living in NYC. I'm working as an actor in Music Theatre. Because of that I'm on the slimmer/muscular side for my career. Sent you a message but I don't know if the website sent it. Figured I'd post on here too. I would like to imagine I'm pretty down to earth. I love the arts. Message me. We can hang out and explore the city.

-Ryan-

I understand your situation, Zarina. I've had next to no luck on FF either, almost no girls are interested in getting to know you there. I've just been looking for a like-minded chubby girl to date.

Lol yea I hear that a lot about FF. A lot of them are just doing it for fun and most aren't really serious about it either. I can safely say from my experience... A huge amount of the guys on FF are there to just use women. I was on it to find a guy (in real life lol) and share this with that person. It's a bad site to find someone to date. No luck at all on that site. That's unfortunate for people like you or myslef who are serious about this fetish and would like to find a like minded partner. It's a lonely world  :'( lol

Lol yea I hear that a lot about FF. A lot of them are just doing it for fun and most aren't really serious about it either. I can safely say from my experience... A huge amount of the guys on FF are there to just use women. I was on it to find a guy (in real life lol) and share this with that person. It's a bad site to find someone to date. No luck at all on that site. That's unfortunate for people like you or myslef who are serious about this fetish and would like to find a like minded partner. It's a lonely world  :'( lol

This is so true, sadly.. :(

This post caught my eye and a lot of the comments I agree with. I've been a long time member of FF and had the same problems with that site and similar sites and groups. My end of things is that the amount of guys and girls on there purely on there about the fetish then back to their daily lives afterwards makes it so hard to meet someone genuine. It makes what I'd call 'normal' guys like myself just be completely ignored. Yeah I enjoy feeding and helping a girl gain, but that isn't the start and end of my personality. Although the way that's judged by girls sometimes is terrible. I'm quite a deep and emotional person for a guy when it comes down to it and I like to at least talk first for a while before even going near the subject of feederism. I try and act like I would if it was a normal situation e.g. You wouldn't ask a strangers weight as an a opener in a bar face to face. That's even if I'm given the chance without being ignored. I am quite shy and timid to begin with and live in The North of the UK where there's not many in this type of community up here. Anyways, I do wish you the best of luck and hope you do eventually find a partner to share your life and your desires with x

This post caught my eye and a lot of the comments I agree with. I've been a long time member of FF and had the same problems with that site and similar sites and groups. My end of things is that the amount of guys and girls on there purely on there about the fetish then back to their daily lives afterwards makes it so hard to meet someone genuine. It makes what I'd call 'normal' guys like myself just be completely ignored. Yeah I enjoy feeding and helping a girl gain, but that isn't the start and end of my personality. Although the way that's judged by girls sometimes is terrible. I'm quite a deep and emotional person for a guy when it comes down to it and I like to at least talk first for a while before even going near the subject of feederism. I try and act like I would if it was a normal situation e.g. You wouldn't ask a strangers weight as an a opener in a bar face to face. That's even if I'm given the chance without being ignored. I am quite shy and timid to begin with and live in The North of the UK where there's not many in this type of community up here. Anyways, I do wish you the best of luck and hope you do eventually find a partner to share your life and your desires with x

Thanks for that mello. Yes unfortunately FF is filled with guys who have girlfriends, aren't serious when they talk to you and very immature boys. The women there (from what I hear) aren't really into the fetish and just looking for attention, go to extremes with it (like getting to the point of being extremely obese to the point of not even living) or are playing games. Like you said there are a small amount of people on it who are serious about it (like you and myself) and who are old enough to realize a mix of real life and including your fetish is possible as well as how to treat people as humans and not play toys. I have had not one good experience from that site....not one. I used to date guys not into this fetish....but wanted this in my life. I had to be real with myself and rather not cheat or remain unhappy...I will keep looking until I find that someone who is into what I love. But hopefully one day we will all find what we are searching for.

Of course most men on ff aren't going to be right for you...

but all you need is one!

Very true.....let's hope I find one! I've been looking for some time now lol

• 3 weeks later...

Fetish based sites/dating don't seem plausible. They seem more like focused fuck buddy sites at best which is still rather depressing for anyone seeking any sort of actual relationship. Because of this reality you're most likely better off avoiding websites like FF and this one as well for any sort of dating attempts. Instead you'd probably have better off using a more legitimate dating website like OkCupid (yeah... legitimate lol) or something along those lines and dropping a very subtle line somewhere in your profile like "Must appreciate a real woman" or something vague like that.

Just avoid the fetish all together. I've tried to mix it into my relationships but I've pretty much given up on it for more than one reason. You're better off getting your fetish kicks from websites like these, stories, or what ever other non-real life methods you have. The closest you will probably get to spinning some sort of feeding fetish into a real relationship that is even relatively new (under 2 years I'd say) is a playful feeding exchange or even sensual if you pull it off right. These sorts of interactions are pretty easy but to get to any point of stuffing gets too close to the fetish and turns many people off.

I for one don't have a weight gain fetish but I do consider myself a feeder and I do appreciate a tight full; dare I say stuffed, belly on my feedee but I don't seek it anymore since it's so improbable to find. Not to mention trying to incorporate it can kill a potential relationship if the attempt/confession fails.

In short my advice, IF you are looking for a REAL relationship is to give up on finding a relationship that will, by default, have any manner of this fetish involved with it. Get a real relationship instead and aim for someone who really appreciates you for you. When you have a real relationship (over 2 years) that's when you'll really know if and how to approach to approach your partner about the fetish and your desires, or you may even decide you're happy without the fetish at all.

But hey, what do I know XD

PS: Best luck, best wishes, happy holidays.

PPS: Hugs, Kisses, Belly rubs to all

Fetish based sites/dating don't seem plausible. They seem more like focused fuck buddy sites at best which is still rather depressing for anyone seeking any sort of actual relationship. Because of this reality you're most likely better off avoiding websites like FF and this one as well for any sort of dating attempts. Instead you'd probably have better off using a more legitimate dating website like OkCupid (yeah... legitimate lol) or something along those lines and dropping a very subtle line somewhere in your profile like "Must appreciate a real woman" or something vague like that.

Just avoid the fetish all together. I've tried to mix it into my relationships but I've pretty much given up on it for more than one reason. You're better off getting your fetish kicks from websites like these, stories, or what ever other non-real life methods you have. The closest you will probably get to spinning some sort of feeding fetish into a real relationship that is even relatively new (under 2 years I'd say) is a playful feeding exchange or even sensual if you pull it off right. These sorts of interactions are pretty easy but to get to any point of stuffing gets too close to the fetish and turns many people off.

I for one don't have a weight gain fetish but I do consider myself a feeder and I do appreciate a tight full; dare I say stuffed, belly on my feedee but I don't seek it anymore since it's so improbable to find. Not to mention trying to incorporate it can kill a potential relationship if the attempt/confession fails.

In short my advice, IF you are looking for a REAL relationship is to give up on finding a relationship that will, by default, have any manner of this fetish involved with it. Get a real relationship instead and aim for someone who really appreciates you for you. When you have a real relationship (over 2 years) that's when you'll really know if and how to approach to approach your partner about the fetish and your desires, or you may even decide you're happy without the fetish at all.

But hey, what do I know XD

PS: Best luck, best wishes, happy holidays.

PPS: Hugs, Kisses, Belly rubs to all

I can't thank you enough for that thoughtful reply to my post. The more I go on these sites...the more disappointing men I find. Sad but true. Most are just to young unfortunately to really grasp what a relationship is as well as involving a fetish....and then the rest just don't take things too serious and only want the fantasy part. Grrrr. Well I did go on a very "normal" site and clearly put in every line how much I enjoy food and such...but once the guys see me in person, they like my body at the size I am (which is 5'5", 140lbs). I would come out and ask if they would freak out if I gained some weight....even a small amount....and they all say they do not want me to and say they aren't attracted to chubby/fat girls. Haha! I did gain 65lbs once with an ex who wasn't into the fetish and had no clue I was into this. I loved being so adorable and fat. He did somethings I liked, like belly rubs and always made sure I was well fed, but he wasn't excited or even happy to do those things and honestly I hate someone faking a feeling. Thats why I did want to find someone with the same fetish as mine or close to it without feeling like my partner has to fake being happy doing something with my fetish. So anyways it's something I do struggle with because men just don't want to fatten me up...well men without this fetish anyways. I am not crazy with the fetish...I just enjoy food and I love being bigger and the idea of "letting myself go" turns me on which is why I am not big now and waiting for the right guy...but like I said...most men don't know how to handle that or aren't into it. So dating With me at my size, which is small, is a bit hard. But that is life. But thank you for all the well wishes Joanes and definitely love the hugs, kisses and belly rubs! Good luck to you too.

Just a quick question, I don't know your full background but have you tried being kinda big before looking for a man?

To flesh that out a bit more I mean, it sounds like you're a bit small and waiting for someone to come along and basically start from the beginning I guess it could be said.

My thinking is that if you were a bit bigger to start off with you'd probably find more guys who like your size and would hopefully find more who'd like you even bigger. Just trying to zero in on that target audience a bit more really.

That's just my initial reaction after reading your last post.

Just a quick question, I don't know your full background but have you tried being kinda big before looking for a man?

To flesh that out a bit more I mean, it sounds like you're a bit small and waiting for someone to come along and basically start from the beginning I guess it could be said.

My thinking is that if you were a bit bigger to start off with you'd probably find more guys who like your size and would hopefully find more who'd like you even bigger. Just trying to zero in on that target audience a bit more really.

That's just my initial reaction after reading your last post.

I did think about that...but honestly that's not my thing. It's the gaining part that's fun for me. I don't see the fun in getting big alone. That's the whole reason why I wanted to share this with a guy...and honestly a lot of guys do like to see the gaining process as well. My fetish is the whole letting myself go in a relationship kinda thing. And when I was bigger and looked for a guy...most gave me so much trouble because they thought I had problems that some bigger girls have like confidence issues or shy about their body and such. I did meet some nice guys from these sites...but as always they live states away....and that's just how this kind of dating is like. Dating in general is hard for me because I always seem to attract immature guys. So I'm keeping it open between these sites and normal dating ones. But thanks for that input Serfontein. I always appreciate all the replies on my post.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zarina

Yea me myself i like to keep in shape but i definatly enjoy a woman whos into that fetish:) so goodluck trying to find someone

Good luck!!!!

Guest Zarina

Have you found love !!!

Nope..not yet. I really don't expect to either. I am taking it as it comes. I definitely need a guy who isn't turned off by my fetish but it's going to take a lot of time to find someone. It is what it is. For now I just focus on my priorities and just enjoy life and food and maybe one day find the right one in time.

Well what are your interests besides the fetish? Finding someone that enjoys the same fetish as you is important,  but unless you two share similar interests it's not going to work out in the long run. You might get to the point that your happy with your weight and then find you two don't have anything left to talk about. You don't want to waste this experience on someone that's not going to last.