Dating help!!!

Guest Zarina

Guest Zarina

Hey all! So I am in need of some advice. I am a feedee and its not easy finding guys into that fetish. Ive been on Fantasy Feeder with absolutely no luck. That site is filled with all the wrong men I am looking for. I really would like to find a guy that is into curvy/chubby/fat girls and somewhat normal, down to earth and is absolutely ok with me eating/gaining. I figured guys that prefer woman bigger wouldn't mind me gaining weight even if I don't tell them my fetish. What is the best way to meet a guy like that?? Are there any legit and decent dating sites? Most guys I meet now just from day to day would not be happy if I got fat....I always ask them and thats my deal breaker. What is the best way to meet guys into chubby girls??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zarina

I live on the east coast in the US for now. Also....trust me I wish I can find a feeder but we are talking about a rare fetish. Every guy I met from FF was solely only about the fetish and that makes things difficult when it comes to the dating part.  And by being chubby...guys do ask if I plan to loose weight :-( so its not too easy to weed out. Are there any good sites besides this one and Fantasy Feeder?

I live on the east coast in the US for now. Also....trust me I wish I can find a feeder but we are talking about a rare fetish. Every guy I met from FF was solely only about the fetish and that makes things difficult when it comes to the dating part.  And by being chubby...guys do ask if I plan to loose weight :-( so its not too easy to weed out. Are there any good sites besides this one and Fantasy Feeder?

Feedism.net would be another site to try, but I don't know when it will be back up and running again.

Dating is hard. You just have to slog through it. If you talk to 1000 guys on FF, you might meet one worth getting to know. Same thing with just random local guys. Be open about what you are into, and you will eventually meet someone who is cool. I doubt there is a short cut.

Most feedists are kinda weird. Might be worth it to accept that.

Guest Zarina

Lol most are weird...but some like me can be very normal although rare! Lol thanks hiro. Actually someone messaged me with some great tips. Thanks for all your help!

Have you tried okcupid? That site gives you a place to introduce and express yourself, so if you consider anything (a hobby, way to live, or a physical state - your chubbiness in this case) to be fundamental, you can state it. Plus, there are some questions in their dating algorithm about chubby/fat people ("can overweight people be sexy" - my answer: "always"). I can't guarantee that you'll find someone on that site though. But there seems to be quite a good number of people from the US, so out of the number, you could find someone.

Guest Zarina

Thanks gricha! Honestly I am not a fan of dating websites and never had to use them to get a guy but yes I am might try that. I hope it wont be as bad as FF! Lol Thanks!!!

You live too far away. I'm in Michigan and I can't find many women at all, even on ff there's not that many and they usually don't respond back, maybe its because I'm ugly lol idk.

Guest Zarina

Sorry to hear that. FF is a crazy site. I've met a lot of people from there but haven't found a match yet...the good ones are always busy with work or too far away and can't meet in person. It's not easy to find someone. Good luck tck18.

It is tough out there to find local people with the same interest, I think for most of us.. I'm a feeder/FA in LA and have had zero luck so far lol but we just have to not loose hope and keep searching for that special someone :) That special fat girl for me haha

I'm in FL, dated a girl in the area that messaged me on here one day and flew and drove like 11 hours combined to Boise for another one and coincidentally met someone else I knew on here the day before. I'm just awesome like that. :P

Zarina I completely understand what you mean by that its extremely hard to find someone to date with the same fetish as you. I also have been on FF for a long time and have never really found anyone and especially have never found anyone that was actually near where I live. I have experienced the exact same problems that you have in this area of dating so I really understand what you are saying and how hard it actually is. Anyway I wish you luck and I hope you find someone someday! :)

ps by the way I really enjoy looking at your pics! Very very sexy ;)

Zarina I completely understand what you mean by that its extremely hard to find someone to date with the same fetish as you. I also have been on FF for a long time and have never really found anyone and especially have never found anyone that was actually near where I live. I have experienced the exact same problems that you have in this area of dating so I really understand what you are saying and how hard it actually is. Anyway I wish you luck and I hope you find someone someday! :)

ps by the way I really enjoy looking at your pics! Very very sexy ;)

A lot of us are having this same problem. We seem to be relatively well adjusted people (well maybe except for the feeding/wg interests) and though there seem to be a lot of folks on the site, finding someone local who is also interested is next to impossible.

We are all spread over the globe and the likelihood you will find someone near you who both has this interest and wants to date you seems pretty slim (though the chances appear to be a bit worse if you are a guy).

I am starting to think the best thing would be to move to the most densely populated place you can find employment in and can stand living in.... and start looking again there. Get the numbers in your favor.

Anyone have any better ideas? I obviously haven't got everything right because I am still single and looking :(

Guest axelerate

We are all spread over the globe and the likelihood you will find someone near you who both has this interest and wants to date you seems pretty slim (though the chances appear to be a bit worse if you are a guy).

I am starting to think the best thing would be to move to the most densely populated place you can find employment in and can stand living in.... and start looking again there. Get the numbers in your favor.

Anyone have any better ideas? I obviously haven't got everything right because I am still single and looking :(

Statistically speaking, if you marry or date a random woman from a developed country except (Switzerland, Korea, Japan, etc) there's a very high chance she'll end up fat even if you won't try to influence her behavior.

Its a bad idea to get into a long term relationship with this expectation. You are likely to end up with one or both parties being hurt by this.

Its better to enter a relationship with mutual understanding of expectations instead.

To do otherwise is a disservice to both parties.

Guest axelerate

Its a bad idea to get into a long term relationship with this expectation. You are likely to end up with one or both parties being hurt by this.

Its better to enter a relationship with mutual understanding of expectations instead.

To do otherwise is a disservice to both parties.

How? Unless one is a bona-fide fetishist, a fat partner is just a bonus.

It's not like gaining weight is healthy. A bit, yes, but someone packing their abdominal cavity with dozens of pounds of visceral is not doing themselves any favors.

I'm not talking about expecting someone who is already overweight to continue gaining, I was referring to a hypothetical I thought you were implying (i.e. meet any skinny partner and they will get fat eventually).

You need to let someone know up front that you are attracted to larger people and specifically seek out that kind of person who meets those needs or you will both be unhappy.

That is all I was saying.

i found out that you must first find someone that will like you for you and you body is a plus not a problem and after a wile when the time comes talk about fetishes. my last few girlfriends like that i would cook and feed them what they wanted when they wanted and encourage them to eat how much they wanted and of core nudge them to eat a bit more. but that fact is if you like someone and they like you that your similarities will be in kinks as well

best of luck ny is a big place and lot of people you have a very good chance of finding that someone