Lady Gaga

kirsch

Easily one of the ugliest women in the civilized world.

Well...

I do think in those pictures a claim for ugliest celebrity would be possible, but she's wearing no make-up, caught in awkward poses and with a terrible hair and brow colour for her skin tone. She's not making any efforts to appear classically beautiful and it shows, but I think she has potential to look good, if she wasn't so obsessed with being "unique" and whatnot.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2015 at 6:58 PM, blenfortwin said:

Insta'd.

I can hear that dress stretching from here!

She looks 1960's Glam in this picture. But the Car! Lincoln Continental with Suicide Doors. We had a 1965 when I was a kid. It's the Queen Mary of Cars. Back seat like a Living room. 

Lady Gaga working on a new album and its coming out later this year. That means she will probably go on a tour again. And we all know that Gaga tends to gain weight when touring around the world. Gives us something to look forward to in maybe late 2016 and early 2017.

Here is the link to the article i found.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/feature/a672050/lady-gagas-new-album-everything-you-need-to-know-from-the-2016-release-to-stars-including-redone-and-elton-john/

14 hours ago, user2012 said:

Lady Gaga working on a new album and its coming out later this year. That means she will probably go on a tour again. And we all know that Gaga tends to gain weight when touring around the world. Gives us something to look forward to in maybe late 2016 and early 2017.

Here is the link to the article i found.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/feature/a672050/lady-gagas-new-album-everything-you-need-to-know-from-the-2016-release-to-stars-including-redone-and-elton-john/

Awesome link. Can't wait for the album. I really don't understand how she gains so much weight while performing 2.5 hour highly physical shows every night for months at a time... but I'm sooooo ready!! Lucy Collett and Charli XCX should be her backup singers.

• 2 months later...