LENA VON CURVES ♡ pics on every page ♡

• Curvage Model

Faaaaaannnntastic!

Are you West Coast with that "Disney LAND"? It's all about that Florida Disney World!

Lol yes I'm in California with my Disney LAND ...lol I'm sure "world" is amazing but I don't have to travel over 3000 miles to get to it lol my oldest sister is in Florida maybe when I go visit her one day I'll make the journey ♡

Lol yes I'm in California with my Disney LAND ...lol I'm sure "world" is amazing but I don't have to travel over 3000 miles to get to it lol my oldest sister is in Florida maybe when I go visit her one day I'll make the journey ♡

You know the food down South has a tendency to 'stick' to you =P

Lots of good eats...You just gotta know where to go.

So Lena, I'm wondering how your weight gain journey began.  We know you were skinny (yet still hot) in high school and now (some 10+ years later) you are this wonderfully plump chunkster.  I don't think you've described how this happened.  Have you just really been enjoying your food, did something happen, did you have a feeder boyfriend, etc?  Did the weight kind of sneak up on you and all of a sudden you were like, woah I'm fat!  Or did you realize it was happening and didn't care?  What are your plans going forward - ie, planning on gaining, just letting nature take its course, etc?

• Curvage Model

So Lena, I'm wondering how your weight gain journey began.  We know you were skinny (yet still hot) in high school and now (some 10+ years later) you are this wonderfully plump chunkster.  I don't think you've described how this happened.  Have you just really been enjoying your food, did something happen, did you have a feeder boyfriend, etc?  Did the weight kind of sneak up on you and all of a sudden you were like, woah I'm fat!  Or did you realize it was happening and didn't care?  What are your plans going forward - ie, planning on gaining, just letting nature take its course, etc?

Hi Chunkadmirer ♡

Yes i started off curvy thin fit lol I started putting on weight around 23 I was in a committed relationship and my love of cooking really developed.... mixed with turning into a domestic goddess the lbs started to creep on plus I think the explosion of valor sweat suits from 2003-2007 didn't help...lol.  Plus I can't diet I have no self control when it comes to my cravings I'm insatiable.  No I have never had a feeder boyfriend I'm a virgin to this.. ..lol as for my future at this moment I'm letting my weight organically take its course I don't diet and could most likely eat most of you men under the table and I'm loving my curves ♡

Xo Lena