LENA VON CURVES ♡ pics on every page ♡

P.P.S. Don't forget to if you love my thread to LIKE it and LIKE me ♡ xo Besos ♡

Sorry to say but that repeated call for liking is killing it for me. Just saying. :/

• Curvage Model

Sorry to say but that repeated call for liking is killing it for me. Just saying. :/

hmm so I give you an amazing set of pictures and all that you notice is my last 3 posts out of the numerous post I've done ive asked to like me .... ? If you enjoy my posts Why is it such a big deal it's not an requirement I'm asking nicely? If the feature is their why not use it. Sorry I asked!

Hello my Curvy Connoisseurs♡♡♡

So I had several request to see Cheer Lena fit in her old uniform.....lmaooooooo key word "TRY" I wish I had an out takes video to see how hilarious it was I'm packed in this thing like a sausage lol. So the key to this is I'm only going to post one from the set to start as a teaser I want to hear from you a number of how many pics from the set you want to see..... this is going to be fun!

So you ALL asked and you shall receive!  ♡

P.s. it's a good set too so far my favorite! Lena's so sad it won't fit anymore.

Lena Facts:

I was the youngest High School girl to make varsity competition cheer at my sophomore year.

Both my Junior and Senior Year I was voted by my peers to be their cheer captain

I took my team to cheer championship two years in a row.

I earned 6 Varsity letters in  Varsity Cheer 2x, Competition Dance Arts 2x, Varsity Tennis, and Competition Choir.

What can I say I go hard ♡

xo  Lena

P.P.S. Don't forget to if you love my thread to LIKE it and LIKE me ♡ xo Besos ♡

This is in two weeks...wow :o

post-36398-14513514155429_thumb.jpg

hmm so I give you an amazing set of pictures and all that you notice is my last 3 posts out of the numerous post I've done ive asked to like me .... ? If you enjoy my posts Why is it such a big deal it's not an requirement I'm asking nicely? If the feature is their why not use it. Sorry I asked!

Oh Lena, don't let Atlya get under your skin. He's always been a little crotchety. This really isn't about you;  see this thread http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=16882.0

He's been on this site forever  and he gets up in arms over any modern features. Seeing girls have fun with the features is like pissing in his Cheerios .. get it?

I am glad you are enjoying the features of this site and they are here for you to use. You aren't doing anything wrong. And if the feed back is encouraging you to pay us back with more photos I say it's a win win situation. :)

• Curvage Model

Lets see you try that cheerleader outfit again in a few months  ;D

Oh Phamas lmfaooooo I don't think it will fit in a couple of months just to get in it was an act of God I was trying not to rip it. I remember when I was 17 yrs old and thinking that the shell top was too big and so badly wanted to take it in but my coach was super conservative and wouldn't let us and now it was so tight. My little sister came over to help take some shots oh she and I had a good laugh trying to get me out of it seriously I was like a stuffed sausage. 

• Curvage Model

Now that's a girl who could cheer me up! It makes me curious though: what would the Young Lena say to the still-young-though-not-as-much Lena? And what would she answer? :)

She would say lol don't stress over food and just eat whatever u want ♡and is tell her the winning lotto ticket numbers lol