LENA VON CURVES ♡ pics on every page ♡

• Curvage Model

You are the sexiest latina woman ever and I love your sensual tiffany longerie with your open bare skin filling my mind with love and desire onto you. I sure love to caress your beauty while you are in that but you had your family over...sooo not yet. Haha! Gosh, you're a diamond star. ;) besos!

Awe Thank you I'm so happy you like my pics and fallow my thread ♡ I'm glad you like my Tiffany Blue pics!

• Curvage Model

Well Lena it looks like I got back from my week-end right on time. What a warm welcome!

For some reason, those bra make your breasts look extra big and round - but maybe that's because they're extra big and round in the first place.

Seeing that would almost convince me to stay up late until we see the results of the enchiladas on your big belly (it's 1:30 AM here) - but I think I'm gonna keep this treat for tomorrow!

Nice where did you go for the weekend? Well ... yah they are big 40DD...sooo...lol and don't worry I'm going to post them ... BTW my Enchaladas were delicious!

Guest ANavarr

Enchiladas are good but Carne asada w/ Spanish rice, beans, guacamole, and home made salsa and some cerveza always hits the spot.

I'm trying to find the words to express just how stunningly beautiful and sexy you are but seriously I am just sat here with a huge omg look..  :D

Indeed, just what can you say?

Lena, you have made my day!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You look wonderful in the Tiffany Blue lingerie, that's not a surprise. What COULD BE suprising, though, is how good you look as a zombie. And you don't need to try and bite me to turn me into a walking dead: just mesmerise me with your amazing food.

Also, what we saw with your sisters is verified with your female friends: it is like you have created a beauty bubble around you.

Wait....let me get this straight:  You are insanely hot and beautiful, have awesome curvage going on, love your curves, look forward to eating lots of food to increase your curvage, are an awesome cook, the list goes on....but what tops the list is you are a huge Walking Dead fan - so much so that you host a Premier Party??!!  Ok, you are like the most perfect woman ever.

• Curvage Model

Wait....let me get this straight:  You are insanely hot and beautiful, have awesome curvage going on, love your curves, look forward to eating lots of food to increase your curvage, are an awesome cook, the list goes on....but what tops the list is you are a huge Walking Dead fan - so much so that you host a Premier Party??!!  Ok, you are like the most perfect woman ever.

Lmaoooo yup pretty much ♡ I'm serious about my shows lol (which i do have a long list GOT, WD, SOA, Boardwalk Empire, Magic City, Highlander, Scandal, Orange is the new Black ♡, Downtown Abby, and those are just shows that are currently still on) I only do premier partys for Walking Dead and Game of Thrones those are my two cult favorites ♡

• Curvage Model

Hi my Curvy Connoisseurs, 

Post Enchaladas time!!! #latepost I took the photos last night after Dessert I had a cookie melody and milk which is one of my favorites ♡ I was so tired after cleaning up and just went to bed. ♡

Xo Lena

P.S. If you enjoy me...♡ Don't forget to LIKE me....LIKE my thread....and LIKE my posts Thank You xo xo xo

post-35327-14513513508849_thumb.jpg

post-35327-14513513513363_thumb.jpg

post-35327-1451351351998_thumb.jpg

post-35327-14513513525021_thumb.jpg

post-35327-14513513564378_thumb.jpg

post-35327-14513513569442_thumb.jpg

post-35327-14513513575422_thumb.jpg

Post Enchaladas time!!! #latepost I took the photos last night after Dessert I had a cookie melody and milk which is one of my favorites ♡ I was so tired after cleaning up and just went to bed. ♡

Xo Lena

P.S. If you enjoy me...♡ Don't forget to LIKE me....LIKE my thread....and LIKE my posts Thank You xo xo xo

:o

You make no bones about that thing, do you?

Xo Lena

Well I'm glad you gave that belly some well deserved R&R because it looks like you stuffed it full and then some. Awesome post, they just keep getting better and better.  :)  :thumbsup:

Lmaoooo yup pretty much ♡ I'm serious about my shows lol (which i do have a long list GOT, WD, SOA, Boardwalk Empire, Magic City, Highlander, Scandal, Orange is the new Black ♡, Downtown Abby, and those are just shows that are currently still on) I only do premier partys for Walking Dead and Game of Thrones those are my two cult favorites ♡

What about The Following and How To Get Away With Murder?

Xo Lena

I've kind of opted out of the 'Like' thing, but I like you, your thread and your posts A LOT. You're one of the best contributors to this forum. :)

Xo Lena

This is perfect, your stomach capacity is huge, you can eat kilos of food :P but it can stretch much more Lena ::P:P

Xo Lena

Fantastic! You look marvelous.  :thumbsup:

Guest bjharr29

Your epic photo dumps are some of the greatest (and sexiest) posts I've ever seen on this forum. I nominate you for Curvage Hall of Fame.

Xo Lena

Wow, your belly is just beyond belief right now!!  You look absolutely amazing!