Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

• 2 weeks later...

My wife was wearing only her panties that she has for working out (it happens some times !) and a shirt. The panties being a little too tight, they were stressed on her butt, seams under severe strain ! And the shirt enough short to show her soft and squishy belly overflowing the waistband of the panties, displaying her deep and fat bellybutton.

She was in this outfit when the guy who delivers groceries came. As he emptied the crates she started putting things in the cupboards and I can tell you that during all this, he couldn’t taking his eyes off her !

There's a girl in my office who has always been MASSIVE -- which is not usually a turn-on for me, as I like curves as opposed to outright spheres, but lately she's been catching my interest...

She's in her mid-20s and pretty and quite short (like 5'" or 5'1" at most) and since she came to our office has always hovered around the 300+ pound mark...and given her lack of height her girth absolutely dominates the narrow corridors between the cubicles, so that when you see her coming you have no choice but to either back up or duck into someone else's cubicle to let her pass, as there is literally no room to squeeze by (much as I'd like to try lol).

Anyway, for the better part of 2017 she was working on a different floor and only returned to our office at the start of December -- and OMG. She's put on some serious weight in that time, and I now wonder if she might not be flirting with the 400-pound mark. It's gotten to the point where I overheard the managers discussing their "duty to accommodate", with a larger cubicle, special chairs, etc...

She's gotten so huge that she literally waddles when she walks, i.e., her sideways movement almost equates to her forward movement. It's gotten to the point where her mobility is taking a significant hit, but to see her eat you'd think it wasn't an issue -- she's obviously still gaining.

I have to wonder how 2018 will go for her -- could someone that short possibly get to 500 pounds??

At my office, our sales assistant is a cute brunette, 23 years old, who broke up with her boyfriend last June. In fact, she got dumped by him. Which is quite unbelievable, she is so cute and a very nice girl !

But from this, it seems that she seeks comfort into food ! And it shows !

She has always been quite curvy although rather slender, but with a luscious bosom. To tell the truth, I think that she probably inhabited the dreams of most of the male collegues !

But from this summer, things have progressively changed ! More ample bosom but also rounder belly, larger ass, the beginning of a cute double chin ! A real turn on for me, whereas I regularly hear from collegues comments like « what a pity, she is getting fat, she is letting herself go » etc.

Yesterday, while I was filing documents in their room, she was discussing with her collegue, who asked her how was Christmas. She answered « At my parents, both Christmas Eve and Christmas lunch, it was a bit sad, my brother stayed in Germany, we were only 4 with my grandma. At least, we eat well ! And yesterday evening when I ended up alone at home… I finished all the food my mother gave me. She gave me all the leftovers from Christmas, saying you’ll have enough to eat for at least two days, and I finished everything !

Her colleague, smiling, : humm,  watch out, or your dress for new years Eve will not fit anymore !

Her : No ! I would not even dare try on that dress ! I do not have a single jean which still fit ! I look forward for the sales starting for buying new stuff.

And she is probably right ! She is wearing only dresses and skirts for quite some time, and often flared around the hips, like yesterday, probably to be more comfortable in spite of her added weight. I remember a few days ago, she wore a tight high waisted skirt with a belt which is part of the skirt. Although that belt was very tightened, it was visible that she used a new notch, which means that her waist expanded at least 3 or 4 cm, the zipper not totally up and below the belt, her belly was sticking out, rounder than ever, deliciously round. When sitting, with that belt tightening her waist, her lower belly forms a beautiful spare tyre ! And from behind, when walking in the corridor, she got some new « bumps », overflowing more at each step, where ass and thighs join, the beginning of saddle bags, those things which tempt so much to caress and to pat them !

I guess that after Christmas food, she would have to release the belt from at least one notch more ! And I'd love so much to see how round would have been her belly !

Which is good is that we have a lot of chocolate boxes at the office (presents from customers), and she is not the last one to put her hand in those boxes !

Guest BlasterMaster

My wife has gained approximately 50 lbs this year, I would wager the last 25-30 of it has been in the past 3 months since we returned from a trip to Europe. During that trip we walked about 70 miles in the course of a week, I lost 13 lbs during this time, she lost 2.

Anyway, she has been off work for the past two weeks and has barely left the couch and never goes long without a snack, she's even recently been drinking sodas which she had never been a big fan of before.

The other night she asked me to pop her back and I dutifully abliged. The process involves her crossing her arms in front and I come around behind and lift her up with a slight jerk at the apex which pops her whole spine (seriously, I'm a god damn pro, I pop backs better than anyone without a chiropractor license). However this time I didn't account for how heavy she has gotten. I go to pick her up but I barely got her in the air before I had to drop her. She got embarrassed and asked if she has gotten too fat, to which I lied and said that my knee did something weird and tried again. I dug deep this time and popped her back properly, and she seemed to forget all about her previous comment and went back to happily munching on the Christmas snacks we had been baking.

She only ate the ones she thought turned out badly, which it appears her standards of how good a cookie and dipped pretzel needed to look to be presentable to other people have gone way up because she ate several that I thought looked fine haha.

This is the story of how I learned to bake with an erection.

On 30.12.2017 at 8:19 PM, BlasterMaster said:

My wife has gained approximately 50 lbs this year, I would wager the last 25-30 of it has been in the past 3 months since we returned from a trip to Europe. During that trip we walked about 70 miles in the course of a week, I lost 13 lbs during this time, she lost 2.

Anyway, she has been off work for the past two weeks and has barely left the couch and never goes long without a snack, she's even recently been drinking sodas which she had never been a big fan of before.

The other night she asked me to pop her back and I dutifully abliged. The process involves her crossing her arms in front and I come around behind and lift her up with a slight jerk at the apex which pops her whole spine (seriously, I'm a god damn pro, I pop backs better than anyone without a chiropractor license). However this time I didn't account for how heavy she has gotten. I go to pick her up but I barely got her in the air before I had to drop her. She got embarrassed and asked if she has gotten too fat, to which I lied and said that my knee did something weird and tried again. I dug deep this time and popped her back properly, and she seemed to forget all about her previous comment and went back to happily munching on the Christmas snacks we had been baking.

She only ate the ones she thought turned out badly, which it appears her standards of how good a cookie and dipped pretzel needed to look to be presentable to other people have gone way up because she ate several that I thought looked fine haha.

This is the story of how I learned to bake with an erection.

Great contribution! Eager to hear how your wife's newly found foodie attitude continues (and hopefully solidifies) in 2018. A 50 lbs gain in one year is no small feat. How does she cope with it? Denial, ignorance, freak out? Hope she's fine with it. Anyway: Lucky guy!

Guest BlasterMaster

She seems to be just accepting it recently. She will occasionally throw out an "I should go to the gym" or "I shouldn't eat that" but those statements are fewer and farther between than ever before.

She just loves food and is generally pretty lazy in her free time (although she is the hardest working person I know when she is on the clock). 

It appears she has taken up the hobby of baking (cookies last night and pretzels tonight) so it appears 2018 is going to be a fun year if this trend continues.

Interesting. I've noted over the years that heavier women are usually quite aware that they are larger than normal - even if at times willfully in denial about how much larger. They also know well the health risks ; they don't need or appreciate lectures.  But that awareness manifests differently at various life stages.

When young and single there is a tendency to accept societal norms as a standard. But given the security of a genuinely loving relationship with a man who either approves of or is simply not that concerned with their size a change occurs. They tend to focus on simply eating healthily, trying to exercise, and crafting their wardrobe so as to enhance their larger figure. 

At this stage calorie counting, scales and dieting are disregarded as long as the individual personally feels healthy and loved. Result: a gradual but upward climb, frequently into the 220-250 range. As long as they are physically active and not eating high sugar or processed foods crammed with salt they seem to avoid many of the so-called "obesity related" health problems - possibly because its not actually the weight but life style that causes the diseases. 

6 hours ago, BlasterMaster said:

She seems to be just accepting it recently. She will occasionally throw out an "I should go to the gym" or "I shouldn't eat that" but those statements are fewer and farther between than ever before.

She just loves food and is generally pretty lazy in her free time (although she is the hardest working person I know when she is on the clock). 

It appears she has taken up the hobby of baking (cookies last night and pretzels tonight) so it appears 2018 is going to be a fun year if this trend continues.

VitoCorneliusTellHer.gif

Geez its like youre married to my wife but where she was 5 years ago

Protip: Trll her you like her new body, that shes sexier than ever to you, that you cant get enough, and that you wouldnt mind if she gained even more

When shes throwing out those comments about working out or losing shes trying to get a response from you, which should always be supportive of fitness but that she looks great at her new weight

Seriously, youre on the cusp of something amazing here. Take the leap into a fat, happy wife. Its worked for me

Guest BlasterMaster

Oh believe me, she knows I love every extra pound. We had a very open conversation about it last night (beers are always helpful in these situations) and I told her that I love the way her body looks but my main concern is for her to be happy with herself. If she wants to workout I will help her work out, if she wants to lose weight I will help, but she seems like she is perfectly happy with being at her current weight and doesn't seem to have any plans on trying to gain or lose anything intentionally. But judging by recent activity she's still going to be getting bigger, just not intentionally.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for three months and haven't had sex yet. She thinks toning her body will help her appreciate her appearance more, and whenever I say she's attractive her response is "Yeah, only to you" (which hurts because I feel like my opinion isn't important).

She's been talking about how she's going to limit all of her food intake in 2018 and tone up her body with the hopes that it will help her feel better about her sexuality. Obviously it breaks my heart but I'm not going to tell her not to, only that I think she's beautiful just the way she is. 

Anyway, last night she got high and totally devoured an entire tray of jalapeno poppers and sausage rolls, then warmed up four Krispy Kreme donuts for herself, and had a fifth when I offered her one. She said, "You know how I know I'm not eating healthy in 2018? Because eight minutes in I'm so excited to be eating all of this!"

Music to my ears. 

It might seem odd, but I’ve found that Best Buy is a decent place to visit to see some chubby beauties. I think it’s a rule that they have to tuck in their shirts, which really shows an employee’s muffin top if her shirt and pants are tight enough. 

One day in particular, an employee came to me so she could lead me to the vehicle bay (where they were installing something in my car). This woman was probably in her mid-twenties with a pretty smile and long, dark hair. She must have been a shift supervisor of some sort, as she has on a black uniform instead of blue and carried a walkie-talkie. I’m would guess she was around 5’5” tall and probably 150 pounds - obviously not a bbw but enough to have some hips, a butt, and a muffin top spilling over her pants. She must have gained some weight recently, as her pants and shirt were a little tight. She was wearing the walkie-talkie on a belt clip, and the antenna was constantly poking and rubbing along her love handle. 

At one point, she answered a call on the walkie-talking, and she had to hold her love handle in with her free hand as she removed and then returned the walkie-talkie to the belt clip. And while doing that, her smile and facial expression remained unchanged - she showed no embarrassment or reaction of any kind to having to move her fat out of the way. It’s probably because it’s a routine action anymore, but I’m hoping it’s also because she is comfortable with her body and it doesn’t bother her. 

That’s all I have, I hope you enjoyed this little story.

On January 7, 2018 at 9:48 PM, MuffinTopFan said:

It might seem odd, but I’ve found that Best Buy is a decent place to visit to see some chubby beauties. I think it’s a rule that they have to tuck in their shirts, which really shows an employee’s muffin top if her shirt and pants are tight enough. 

One day in particular, an employee came to me so she could lead me to the vehicle bay (where they were installing something in my car). This woman was probably in her mid-twenties with a pretty smile and long, dark hair. She must have been a shift supervisor of some sort, as she has on a black uniform instead of blue and carried a walkie-talkie. I’m would guess she was around 5’5” tall and probably 150 pounds - obviously not a bbw but enough to have some hips, a butt, and a muffin top spilling over her pants. She must have gained some weight recently, as her pants and shirt were a little tight. She was wearing the walkie-talkie on a belt clip, and the antenna was constantly poking and rubbing along her love handle. 

At one point, she answered a call on the walkie-talking, and she had to hold her love handle in with her free hand as she removed and then returned the walkie-talkie to the belt clip. And while doing that, her smile and facial expression remained unchanged - she showed no embarrassment or reaction of any kind to having to move her fat out of the way. It’s probably because it’s a routine action anymore, but I’m hoping it’s also because she is comfortable with her body and it doesn’t bother her. 

That’s all I have, I hope you enjoyed this little story.

That's pretty funny....I actually have a Best Buy close to my home....so it is typically the first store I go to for electronics.   Exactly what you said they have Polo type shirts which are all tucked in.....and I have noticed the same the polo shirts are not only form fitting most of the employee girls or women have some good size love handles, fat breasts and guts showing snuggly through their shirts and usually complimented with a pair of tigher khaki type pants that are quite tight on them as well.  I wonder if it is just their wardrobe or dos that particular job seem to make these girls/women gain weight while on the job....similar to the restaurant business?

13 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

That's pretty funny....I actually have a Best Buy close to my home....so it is typically the first store I go to for electronics.   Exactly what you said they have Polo type shirts which are all tucked in.....and I have noticed the same the polo shirts are not only form fitting most of the employee girls or women have some good size love handles, fat breasts and guts showing snuggly through their shirts and usually complimented with a pair of tigher khaki type pants that are quite tight on them as well.  I wonder if it is just their wardrobe or dos that particular job seem to make these girls/women gain weight while on the job....similar to the restaurant business?

Probably both. I have a feeling working at a place Best Buy is not a high-energy job, so it’s possible to gain weight. But I also think Best Buy’s wardrobe is more form-fitting than any other retail business I can think of. Come to think of it, How many retailers require their employees to have their shirts tucked in? Especially women employees? Even in a “business casual” environment, only men are required to have tucked in shirts it seems. 

Had an experience worth sharing yesterday. Met up with a girl from an online dating app for coffee. She looked cute and active in her profile pictures, but it was immediately apparent she was heavier than the pictures would suggest—definitely a puffier face with a bit of a double chin at any rate. Over the course of the date an interesting story emerged. Talking about hobbies, she said she had played soccer for 15 years and used to play 3-4 times a week. After getting injured, she had given that up and had tried a bunch of different things (ice hockey, ultimate frisbee, the latest being some kind of Russian weight-training program). Later she mentioned she had a smart watch, but only looked at it to get the time, ignoring it when it told her she hadn't moved that day. Finally, towards the end of the two-hour date, I realized even though we were sitting inside, her heavy coat and scarf had remained on the whole time. She even asked whether we should sit inside or outside (it was not a comfortable temperature for sitting outdoors) when we got to the cafe.

The fact that she was wearing leggings completed the story: this girl had gained a bunch of weight. After giving up her primary active hobby, her more sedentary lifestyle combined with the slowing metabolism of someone in their late 20s had her packing on the pounds. She moved, and now instead of walking a mile each way to work, she takes her scooter. She set up her smart watch to help her be more active, but is too lazy to follow through even when she's outgrown everything she owns except leggings. Knowing she's let herself go, she uses old pictures on her profile and makes sure to keep a coat on during a first date. 

I hate dating, but these little examples of cute girls struggling with their weight are a nice silver lining.

13 hours ago, Demoncrap said:

Had an experience worth sharing yesterday. Met up with a girl from an online dating app for coffee. She looked cute and active in her profile pictures, but it was immediately apparent she was heavier than the pictures would suggest—definitely a puffier face with a bit of a double chin at any rate. Over the course of the date an interesting story emerged. Talking about hobbies, she said she had played soccer for 15 years and used to play 3-4 times a week. After getting injured, she had given that up and had tried a bunch of different things (ice hockey, ultimate frisbee, the latest being some kind of Russian weight-training program). Later she mentioned she had a smart watch, but only looked at it to get the time, ignoring it when it told her she hadn't moved that day. Finally, towards the end of the two-hour date, I realized even though we were sitting inside, her heavy coat and scarf had remained on the whole time. She even asked whether we should sit inside or outside (it was not a comfortable temperature for sitting outdoors) when we got to the cafe.

The fact that she was wearing leggings completed the story: this girl had gained a bunch of weight. After giving up her primary active hobby, her more sedentary lifestyle combined with the slowing metabolism of someone in their late 20s had her packing on the pounds. She moved, and now instead of walking a mile each way to work, she takes her scooter. She set up her smart watch to help her be more active, but is too lazy to follow through even when she's outgrown everything she owns except leggings. Knowing she's let herself go, she uses old pictures on her profile and makes sure to keep a coat on during a first date. 

I hate dating, but these little examples of cute girls struggling with their weight are a nice silver lining.

Very nice, interesting story! Will you meet her again? I´d be curious at least to see her once without that coat..

On 1/14/2018 at 4:32 AM, intruder said:

Very nice, interesting story! Will you meet her again? I´d be curious at least to see her once without that coat..

Thanks! I don't think we'll see each other again, but I share your curiosity for a better look at the damage she's done to herself. I imagine she might be a bit desperate as it's gotten increasingly difficult to hide!

Came home the other night and as my wife changed her clothes and came down to make dinner.  She stood in front of me in the cutest designer long underwear pajamas.  They were basically form fitting....well on her they were straight up skin tight.  She said “are you ready for dinner”?  She stood there with her hands reversed just above her hips softly digging to her love handles that protruded out and were accentuated a good 4 inches on each side from her hands squeezing into them.....and her protruding gut still U.K. out in front of her looking like my little honey was very much pregnant but instead it was all food and Fat in that belly....along with her massive Breasts that were snuggly trying to be contained but straining the long underwear fabric with the most Beautiful face which I can tell has certainly filled out a little lately.  Yep....my gorgeous wife has started to gain some more weight lately and has seemed to be hungrier and hungrier in the last several weeks.  After the big Mexican meal she made for dinner and cleared her plate like a Beautiful gaining wife....I caught her going back to the pantry all ought snacking on chocolates after she had a huge bowl of ice cream for desert already.   You should have seen her Beautiful bloated gut by the time she undressed to get in the shower last night....it had me even starring with wife eyes and impressed.....so sexy, bloated and big!

17 hours ago, Demoncrap said:

Thanks! I don't think we'll see each other again, but I share your curiosity for a better look at the damage she's done to herself. I imagine she might be a bit desperate as it's gotten increasingly difficult to hide!

Your choice, and I know you've mentioned that, for some reason, you "hate dating." That's too bad, becausee it means you could be passing up a mutually beneficial relationship (assuming that having one with a full bodied woman is your desire).

Here's what I see: You met her on a dating site, which likely means you share some common interests, enough to merit a meeting. But she has insecurities about her body, which she tries to conceal by overdressing. Developing enough rapport to get by that unfortunate psychological barrier and see your real mutual potential takes more effort than just one contact, but many men attracted to BBWs have done it.

Sharing mutual interests doesn't have to be labeled as "dating" per se, if that word has a bad connotation such as commitment or exclusivity. But relationship building does require ongoing communication and contact at some level. This lady seems to need trust and affirmation; the guy who can give it to her (possibly you) might find himself richly rewarded.

On 1/15/2018 at 7:12 PM, Demoncrap said:

Sounds like someone is greatly fearing this summer, or even spring :P

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I came home to see my fiancée laying on the couch eating from the box of cookies she made last week.  She looked a little guilty and said "You gotta take these away from me or I'm gonna finish them!  I'm gonna get so fat if I keep this up!"  Of course, after seeing this sight, I had no desire for her to stop, so I just laughed it off... And she did too, and kept eating!

• 1 month later...

So I have a friend who has gained roughly 50 pounds since high school, going from a pudgy 150 pounds to a chunky 200 pounds. She has been saying she wants to lose weight since she hit 180, but has never put in a serious effort. Surprisingly, she seems to be kind of comfortable with her weight, as in she will still wear a two-piece, showing off her belly and muffin top. She has said that losing weight is not a top priority for her. And she will talk about and even make jokes regarding how fat she is now. 

Though I have noticed one thing. She used to be active on social media, but now she rarely logs on, and I can’t help but to think that it has something to do with her weight gain. She has removed many photos of when she was 150 pounds, especially any bikini pics. And I’ve realized she only talks about her weight gain to close friends. So I’m sure that means she doesn’t want people to know she used to be thin. It would seem to me that she would rather have people think she has always been chubby instead of letting them know she was once thin/average. 

So has anyone else noticed that mentality with others - that it would be more embarrassing to admit that you were once thin and have gotten fat; so instead, they rather let people think they’ve always been fat?