Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

I remember seeing this girl 6-7 years ago working at the McDonald's close to where I work. Her butt immediately drew my attention and I was pleasantly surprised when she turned around and had a stunning face as well. I would estimate at that time she was in her mid to late 20s. 

Besides her deliciously plump and perfectly round ass that filled out her standard issue black work slacks, she had a soft little belly forming under her large breasts. Honestly she looked like someone who was probably a stereotype hot, popular girl in high school that had put on a little bit of weight from working in fast food and maybe drinking a little too much on the weekends. She looked like someone who would be a lot of fun. 

I don't frequent McDonald's for lunch, so for probably several years I hadn't seen her. Well today I walked in and I saw a girl standing near the food prep area that had a really great butt. I suspected it might be her, but I wasn't sure since this girl looked a fair amount heavier than the one I remembered. 

Sure enough she turned around and it was definitely her. She has a very memorable (if exotic looking) face. The hottest thing was that while she was obviously 20-30 pounds heavier than I remembered her, she still had the same sharp features on her face. 

Her boobs bounced with every step, and her tummy jiggled lightly under her tight uniform shirt. As luck would have it, she happened to be the one who brought my food out. As she walked away, the tight round booty that caught my attention years ago now bounced back and forth with that mesmerizing jiggle that only comes with a fat butt. To this day that girl has one of the best asses I've ever seen in my life. 

On 1/26/2023 at 10:13 PM, bellyluvr said:

I remember seeing this girl 6-7 years ago working at the McDonald's close to where I work. Her butt immediately drew my attention and I was pleasantly surprised when she turned around and had a stunning face as well. I would estimate at that time she was in her mid to late 20s. 

Besides her deliciously plump and perfectly round ass that filled out her standard issue black work slacks, she had a soft little belly forming under her large breasts. Honestly she looked like someone who was probably a stereotype hot, popular girl in high school that had put on a little bit of weight from working in fast food and maybe drinking a little too much on the weekends. She looked like someone who would be a lot of fun. 

I don't frequent McDonald's for lunch, so for probably several years I hadn't seen her. Well today I walked in and I saw a girl standing near the food prep area that had a really great butt. I suspected it might be her, but I wasn't sure since this girl looked a fair amount heavier than the one I remembered. 

Sure enough she turned around and it was definitely her. She has a very memorable (if exotic looking) face. The hottest thing was that while she was obviously 20-30 pounds heavier than I remembered her, she still had the same sharp features on her face. 

Her boobs bounced with every step, and her tummy jiggled lightly under her tight uniform shirt. As luck would have it, she happened to be the one who brought my food out. As she walked away, the tight round booty that caught my attention years ago now bounced back and forth with that mesmerizing jiggle that only comes with a fat butt. To this day that girl has one of the best asses I've ever seen in my life. 

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing !! Should definitely try to frequent that McDonald's more often and keep us updated ! Lol . 

On 1/27/2023 at 3:13 AM, bellyluvr said:

If you’re unattached why not frequent the place more often (maybe get one of their salads?) and start to flirt a little with the gorgeous waitress? You never know where it might lead!

On 1/29/2023 at 8:04 AM, DreamingBoy said:

If you’re unattached why not frequent the place more often (maybe get one of their salads?) and start to flirt a little with the gorgeous waitress? You never know where it might lead!

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm married to a chubby cutie of my own who has put on ~50lbs since we've been together. If I wasn't married I probably would be eating there every day! 😂

The other day me and a group of people went to eat at this Italian restaurant. It was about 10 of us and there we had ordered 3 large portion sizes of food and we still had leftoves after we were done(their large sizes are bang for your buck also noted the waiter said it feeds about 6-8, and keep in mind of the sizes and leftovers for below). While I was there these 3 big ladies walk in are the waitress seated them in a tiny booth in the corner. Keep in mind they looked north of 200 pounds and I think 1 of them was probably 300+(the ~300 pounder she was in tights while the other were in jeans...coincidence hmm). And they had so much difficulty trying to squeeze in the booth seating. All I kept hearing was a bunch of "ahhh... errr... ugh... ooof... ahh" to try and fit. Finally the biggest girl did and she must've sucked in her belly(or at least attempted to) because once she was finally seated she let out the biggest sigh and exhaled loudly. Her big belly had moved the table slightly, but enough that people could hear it. Her belly was literally being divided into 2 bellies with the table cutting into it. Few minutes later they are now trying to get out of the booth seating and yes it was just as much of a struggle to get out as it was to get in. And they flagged down the first waiter they saw and requested they not sit in the booth because they didn't fit in there. They had fulfilled their request and they sat at a seated table. Also while there they also ordered 3 large portions and lemme tell yall there were zero leftovers from that table. They scarfed down their food like no tomorrow!! And then while they waddled away they had to get through a tight squeeze of the chairs set up at tables. Heard a lot of "sorries" and "ooo my bad" as the 300 pounder had the most difficulty navigating the tight spaces(before they were seated at the 2nd table it wasn't as packed so they had no difficulty dealing with the seats). I sat at the end of my table and she eventually bumped into me too! The 300 pounder's wide hips she had bumped into my elbow. She apologized and I forgave her then a little conversation small talk and that was it. Then she waddled off exiting the restaurant. A sight to behold for sure!!

Shopping in the city yesterday. We went in John Lewis, to look at the new TVs which are in the top floor. We got In the escalator, I was in front. Arrived at the first floor and snaked round in queue of people to the next ‘up’ escalator.
It was broken, so people were climbing it as a staircase. Due to h height of ceilings in the shop, this is much bigger than a normal staircase, I knew my wife would struggle here. The pace was dictated by the huge queue of people, and it was reasonably quick to be fair.

So I started to climb all the way to the next floor, when I got there, I looked back and my wife has stopped 3/4 off the way up, blocking the stairs. Ate them climbed the remainder, and we stepped aside to let the people past. She was absolutely knackered, and got a few looks from people that filtered past. 
Her size was obvious as she gasped for air. Asking if she was ok, she said yes, just getting a breather.

20 minutes later, after exiting the shop, we were getting a snack, to eat in the street. As we approached a bench, two elderly ladies shuffled along it to make room for my wife, saying “sit here dear there’s room, it looks like you could do with a rest, shuffle along, she needs a seat”. It’s obvious my wife isn’t pregnant, so it appeared the older women had noted my wife’s size, and empathised that she needed to rest. My wife sat down, got the Greg’s bakers bags out, devoured a pizza slice, sausage roll and Jam donut, and then had 2 cigarettes. 

At the end of the shopping trip, my wife waited near a road while I went to fetch the car as it was some distance away. As I pulled up, she spotted me, waving , she looked huge and quickly finished another cigarette.

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I would love to meet her! She sounds gorgeous. Her personality sounds fun too ! Any chance of a recent or indeed old picture? How many years hasv she been smoking now and how many a day? 

I’ll look to get a recent pic, but mostly covered up at the moment with the weather and the energy bills :D .

She’s been a smoker since 14, when I met her at 18, she would smoke on nights out, and every hour or so during the day, but we’d still go to the cinema etc and she’d smoke before we went in and after we come out, so hours in between, probably 10 - 15 a day at 18.. Now at 37 she couldn’t watch a 2 hour movie without cigarette breaks, and it varies from 30 to eek 50 I guess if the environment and triggers are around. I guess that’s 23 years smoking. She’s absolutely under the control of cigarettes constantly.

Recently on a train, I saw two women, in their twenties, one slim, and one obese (130 kg maybe). The slim girl was sitting in a window seat, and the fat one walked towards her. She was wearing black jeans that seemed a bit too tight. When passing me, she touched me with her hip. There was actually no need for this: the aisle was wide enough, and no one was sitting at the other side. It seemed that she was simply not aware of the size of her ass. When she sat down, her friend touched the armrest between them and asked, "should we put this up?" The big girl replied that there was no need to do that. Indeed, there was not, the reason being that her hips overflowed the seat by several cm on the other side.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Swagmaster0214
On 1/26/2023 at 9:13 PM, bellyluvr said:

Seems like her early 30s genetics and working in fast food gave her a true phat booty from the bubble butt you saw years ago. So are you saying that the 20-30 pounds she gained all went to her ass? From your story it seems this woman gains bottom heavy 

went on a weekend trip with the wife and it was a delightful experience i may say. my lady ate impressive amount of food i was almost at disbelief, i did not say a thing of course but i was really struggling to keep up. friday morning was slow because she took an early flight but for friday lunch... chilaquiles, burger, pasta, wine and chessecake for dessert. for dinner a bit of everything, rice, pasta, a couple of desserts and plenty of sugary vodka drinks. went to bed not so late but very **.

saturday morning was a buffet breakfast in which she ate basically everything, i was impressed. constantly kissing her and trying to feel her stretched belly getting harder and overflowing over the waistband of her jeans. she ate some fruit, to stay healthy, an omelet, beans, hot cakes, a couple of quesadillas, tacos and a couple of desert with a frapuccino. i was stuffed to the brim trying just to keep up and with my dick exploding, she knows i like to see her eating -good- that i find that erotic. and she is 5'1 and a bit heavier than me at 205 pounds, so this was a marvelous sequence of events.

after that there was a getting ready couple of hours before going to the wedding. we started drinking cocktails and snacks around 1630, drinks and a four course dinner followed on until 2am. next morning i ready to have some coffee for breakfast but she wanted a buffet. bbq, omelet, nutella crepe and dessert. belly felt hard and she doesnt exercise, it as amazing, it felt round and back rolls all there, which is not usually the case with her. cellulite covering legs and showing in her waist. but we were not done...

we took a quick 2hour trip and arrive at a restaurant for pasta, lamb chops, red wine and chocolate cake for her. i frankly couldn't believe how she was able to eat it all, belly looked overflowing and sexier than ever. hope this happens more often, there is no way she doens't gain if the continues to eat even remotely close to this past weekend style.

• 3 weeks later...

I've posted on here before about my wife's gains over the years and one thing I like to compare is how big she is getting compared to our furniture. These are pics were taken with the same chair but at very different weights. The first is from 2020-- she had already put on maybe 20 pounds since our relationship started but was still fairly lean, perhaps just over 200. The second pic is from a few weeks ago and she is now approaching 235 or so. 

I know it's not gonna break anytime soon, but there definitely is a lot more creaking going on with that chair

IMG_5128.jpg

chair 3.jpg

A few more comparison pics. These are some pics from three different winters.

First pic is from 2021, the last year she was able to zip up that jacket. Second pic is from winter of 2023-- another clothing casualty. That is one downside-- my wife outgrows even the clothes that she looks amazing in.

Last three pics are all from different parts of this winter. The third and fifth pic really show how big her legs are getting, and the fourth pic has a great side belly shot. But my favorite is the third (actually the most recent). Love how her belly hang is starting to rest of her thighs.

IMG-53512.thumb.jpg.95f5a5ec257e719d060a62f905e3c6ca.jpg

boat 2.jpg

IMG_6403 2.JPG

IMG-9314 2.jpg

IMG-9490 2.jpg

My neighbor had been attracting my attention on Facebook some time ago. 

She was losing weight and posted a scale picture every week and also full body pics. 
I scrolled backwards to read it like a gaining story and found out her highest weight was 96kg. This was two years ago. 

But she let herself go, and slowly but steady the numbers went up again. Everytime she claimed to start losing weight. 
I was still hoping she would reach 100kg. 

so yesterday she posted this on Facebook:

So heaviest weight ever and above 100…
Let's go starting again from today 💪🏻

Can’t wait to see her wearing something less concealing than a winter coat

14 hours ago, Bellyhanglover said:

Can’t wait to see her wearing something less concealing than a winter coat

When I looked outside this morning I saw her at her car removing some ice. She was wearing pantyhose’s and a skirt. From the view the skirt was a little small. Her butt was wide in it, and it looked shorter than it should. 
when she turned I saw a nice bulging belly because she wore a shorter coat. 
I really enjoyed the view. 

Co-worker’s a big girl, carries her extra weight mostly in the middle. She was complaining about a bad experience at a restaurant where the server seriously doubted she could fit into the booth. She proved them wrong, they stuck to their guns, said she didn’t look comfortable.

On a recent shift, I noticed a pattern, what with her bending over, then having to zip up her pants again.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a hot story and I don’t know whether it was a missed opportunity. I spent the afternoon in my college library working and sat near me was a fat girl. I found myself glancing over her and saw She had 3 packs of crisps and 4 chocolate bars in the space of one hour. I found this incredibly hot and struggled to focus on my work. Before I left, I was tempted to jot down my number and hand it to her  but I decided against this because it was in a library so I thought it was maybe and I’m not the most confident person. Do you think this was a mistake and the next time such a situation arises I should just for it? A hot experience nonetheless 

On 4/16/2023 at 9:49 PM, Jay.banthell said:

Just had a hot story and I don’t know whether it was a missed opportunity. I spent the afternoon in my college library working and sat near me was a fat girl. I found myself glancing over her and saw She had 3 packs of crisps and 4 chocolate bars in the space of one hour. I found this incredibly hot and struggled to focus on my work. Before I left, I was tempted to jot down my number and hand it to her  but I decided against this because it was in a library so I thought it was maybe and I’m not the most confident person. Do you think this was a mistake and the next time such a situation arises I should just for it? A hot experience nonetheless 

Update: Saw her again today. Two empty crips packets and a pack of biscuits. She also had a Diet Coke which made me laugh, thinking she’d gone for the healthy option. In reality, she was adding more pounds to her flabby belly because she has no resistance to calorific food. Again bottled giving her my number but it seems like she’s a regular in that spot so should I next time?? She’s like my dream girl if the amount she eats in the library is anything to go by. What do you guys think???

2 hours ago, Jay.banthell said:

Update: Saw her again today. Two empty crips packets and a pack of biscuits. She also had a Diet Coke which made me laugh, thinking she’d gone for the healthy option. In reality, she was adding more pounds to her flabby belly because she has no resistance to calorific food. Again bottled giving her my number but it seems like she’s a regular in that spot so should I next time?? She’s like my dream girl if the amount she eats in the library is anything to go by. What do you guys think???

Brooo just do it, you're overthinking it just hand her your number and tell her you think she's beautiful. trust me it'll be worth it

Just seen a perfect example of the hottest thing to me. 20-something Girl who has gained probably 20 or 30lbs but clearly hasn’t updated her wardrobe. Absurdly tight jeans with the button holding on for dear life. Big heavy muffin top jiggling with every step. Love handles keep escaping as she walks. Belly poking a couple of inches out the bottom of shirt. Big tits sticking out as far as the belly, which means she presumably can’t see what’s going on below. Pretty chubby face. Walking with a skinny friend for comparison. No idea how she’s going to sit down in this outfit without giving in and undoing that button and zipper. 

So a while back I (kind of) met this girl with a group of friends, she had a pretty average body type, maybe a little bit overweight. 
But recently I saw her again, and I didn’t actually recognise it was her. She had gotten really big, not like “big big” but I’m pretty sure there was a massive difference compared to then.; definitely a few stone heavier.
I couldn’t stop thinking about it since then, I’m not even sure if she remembers me; or if she down right hates me.

Guest Sindrenbelthor

I’m not sure if feedism is just more popular in Canada or not but I’ve had at least 3 girls that I know personally basically come out as feedees and completely blimp up, my university is filled with big girls that you can so easily see that they repress it so bad but still act on it