Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Last week we had a very fair weather with summer temperature. So, on Sunday, my wife and myself we went for a walk in a large park not far from our residence, with a lake were it is possible to swim and sun bath. While walking, we stumbled upon our neighbours, the young couple I spoke about a few weeks ago (on Feb.22) in this same thread.

We had already noticed her weight gain during the past 2 years, especially when wearing low waisted jeans managing a noticeable muffin top, bulging out of 2 inches (or more!). But this time she was wearing a small bikini allowing us to admire her chubby body in all its glory. She is definitely chubby, all over, her boobs are quite heavy, hardly contained in her bikini, her arms and thighs are so fluffy, obviously covered by a soft layer of fat, she already got some dimples on her fat ass. But the best is definitely this fat muffin top, making her waist probably larger, or at least as large as her hips. She really got a big fat spare tyre, with a deep belly button, so soft that I immediately felt the envy to sink a finger in this softness! I wonder how deep it would have sunk!

She was so slim and fit 2 years ago, when they moved in our residence! And so eager to keep her slim figure. And now, 12 or 15 kg of fat later, she seems so confident and comfortable, displaying her soft body, the result of her love for food, exposed for everyone to see!

We discussed a little and during the discussion they said they had spent a long weekend at family’s in south-west, a region well known for its gastronomy. And after describing their free time there, she concluded with “and we ate so well” listing the different food they had there. He approved by a simple “sure” accompanied by a little pat on her belly roll. Which makes her smile

It is may be interesting to note that he is her opposite: very fit and slim, six-pack abs, not a single oz of fat. He is regularly working out. But I’m sure he is a curves lover.

According to my wife, such fat muffin top is typical of junk food. I’m not sure that the way you gain weight depends upon the type of food, probably more your genetics. Especially since I know that she is a foodie who likes quality food!

What do you think all between the difference the type of food makes on the gaining figure ?

3 hours ago, le_gone said:

Last week we had a very fair weather with summer temperature. So, on Sunday, my wife and myself we went for a walk in a large park not far from our residence, with a lake were it is possible to swim and sun bath. While walking, we stumbled upon our neighbours, the young couple I spoke about a few weeks ago (on Feb.22) in this same thread.

We had already noticed her weight gain during the past 2 years, especially when wearing low waisted jeans managing a noticeable muffin top, bulging out of 2 inches (or more!). But this time she was wearing a small bikini allowing us to admire her chubby body in all its glory. She is definitely chubby, all over, her boobs are quite heavy, hardly contained in her bikini, her arms and thighs are so fluffy, obviously covered by a soft layer of fat, she already got some dimples on her fat ass. But the best is definitely this fat muffin top, making her waist probably larger, or at least as large as her hips. She really got a big fat spare tyre, with a deep belly button, so soft that I immediately felt the envy to sink a finger in this softness! I wonder how deep it would have sunk!

She was so slim and fit 2 years ago, when they moved in our residence! And so eager to keep her slim figure. And now, 12 or 15 kg of fat later, she seems so confident and comfortable, displaying her soft body, the result of her love for food, exposed for everyone to see!

We discussed a little and during the discussion they said they had spent a long weekend at family’s in south-west, a region well known for its gastronomy. And after describing their free time there, she concluded with “and we ate so well” listing the different food they had there. He approved by a simple “sure” accompanied by a little pat on her belly roll. Which makes her smile

It is may be interesting to note that he is her opposite: very fit and slim, six-pack abs, not a single oz of fat. He is regularly working out. But I’m sure he is a curves lover.

According to my wife, such fat muffin top is typical of junk food. I’m not sure that the way you gain weight depends upon the type of food, probably more your genetics. Especially since I know that she is a foodie who likes quality food!

What do you think all between the difference the type of food makes on the gaining figure ?

Certain foods impact different areas but it also is the job of genetics.

Who knows this new couple could be feeder/feedee!

On 6/2/2022 at 2:06 PM, le_gone said:

What a wonderful turn of events! Did you think you'd be returning the favour of him eyeing-up your wife back in February so soon lol?

I'm happy for both of them. He sounds like an encourager for sure, and he seems to have made her very happy with her gains. Doesn't mean she's a feedee of course, but if she's as relaxed as it seems then she may well gain more anyway, just because she's so comfortable with him :)

• 2 weeks later...

Had a day out at a shopping Center with my wife, who was wearing a long summer dress, which clearly shows she’s all belly and tits. It was amazing to note how many guys walking towards us were checking her out, looking her up and down. She’s such a pretty girl, blessed with a gorgeous face. I couldnt determine however, if those guys staring were admiring and attracted to her, or in disbelief that this gorgeous girl is carrying round such a huge belly (and hips, ass, tits, fat everywhere).

I was enjoying it though that she was being noticed.

11 hours ago, rested said:

Had a day out at a shopping Center with my wife, who was wearing a long summer dress, which clearly shows she’s all belly and tits. It was amazing to note how many guys walking towards us were checking her out, looking her up and down. She’s such a pretty girl, blessed with a gorgeous face. I couldnt determine however, if those guys staring were admiring and attracted to her, or in disbelief that this gorgeous girl is carrying round such a huge belly (and hips, ass, tits, fat everywhere).

I was enjoying it though that she was being noticed.

You are proud of your beautiful wife and you are right.

Pulled up to the petrol station today waiting in line for the pump behind a small sedan. The car in front of her drives away and she moves forward to the pump, opens her car door to get out, door hits the wall where the pump is and she attempts to squeeze her fat body out. With one leg out of the door, she tried to pull herself through the gap. Now this gap was certainly big enough for the average size person, but this girl tried for around a minute to get out before getting back in her car and moving further away from the pump so she could get out.

Guest SunnySeattle

I live on the slope of a hill in my city and my girl recently had to park her car at the crest of the hill cause parking is pretty hard to come by closer to me. Sure the half-mile stroll down to my place was a cake walk for her, but the next morning when she needed to leave she took one look at the hill, then back at me and said, "Nuh uh, I'm not built for physical exertion." So I ended up calling her an Uber to drop her off at the top of the hill, which would have otherwise been a 10 minute were she not so out of shape.

Guest Kika0119

Today my wife had a doctor's appointment. She told me the doctor made a comment about her weight. I asked her how much she weighed at the appointment that the doctor said something.....my wife is currently 196 lbs. I was honestly shocked, I could have sworn the last time she weighed herself she was in the 180s. She then checked to see how much she weighed at her appointment in May and it was 192. I've posted on here before about my wife, but she's 5'2" with a pear shaped body. So she has a round lower belly, wide hips, really big ass, and thick thighs. 

15 hours ago, Kika0119 said:

Today my wife had a doctor's appointment. She told me the doctor made a comment about her weight. I asked her how much she weighed at the appointment that the doctor said something.....my wife is currently 196 lbs. I was honestly shocked, I could have sworn the last time she weighed herself she was in the 180s. She then checked to see how much she weighed at her appointment in May and it was 192. I've posted on here before about my wife, but she's 5'2" with a pear shaped body. So she has a round lower belly, wide hips, really big ass, and thick thighs. 

Sounds like an insanely hot experience! I love the thoughts of a doctors office weigh in after gaining. Sounds like a great bedroom story with the gain! What type of comments did the doctor make?

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

On 6/17/2022 at 12:24 AM, SunnySeattle said:

I live on the slope of a hill in my city and my girl recently had to park her car at the crest of the hill cause parking is pretty hard to come by closer to me. Sure the half-mile stroll down to my place was a cake walk for her, but the next morning when she needed to leave she took one look at the hill, then back at me and said, "Nuh uh, I'm not built for physical exertion." So I ended up calling her an Uber to drop her off at the top of the hill, which would have otherwise been a 10 minute were she not so out of shape.

I can imagine the driver's face when she said "Drive me to the top of the hill".

My Girlfriend: She has some old hippie style flowy trousers that we bought in India (she got delhi belly while we were there and lost a lot of weight over the course of the trip, we both came back pretty skinny, I think she was around 120lb) so they were really loose on her thighs back then. However, over 2 years since, she's gained a bunch of weight. She's only 5ft 2" but she weighs about 165lbs now which almost puts her almost in the obese bmi range for the first time! Anyway, she put on these "loose trousers" for a walk the other day and her thighs filled them up completely so much that the pattern stretched, and the waistband was cutting into her belly. Then about halfway through the walk she realised the patches on her inner thighs had worn right through and her legs had begun chafing badly, we had to turn around and I got to watch her waddle slowly all the way back to the car. When she sat on her seat the first thing the did was undo the waistband...

my sister in law has been traditionally bottom heavy but ligther than my wife. with a similar body shape but more pronounced. now, at 34 and after 10 years of knowing her, i can positively say, that the diet is dead. and she is markedly heavier, filling out in a beautiful way... wearing ample dresses , hips are exploding, cellulite has conquered those thigs and.. without any kind of exercise. she has finally gotten some chubb int he mid section and arms. i try not to stare... but i find that very hot. 

13 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

my sister in law has been traditionally bottom heavy but ligther than my wife. with a similar body shape but more pronounced. now, at 34 and after 10 years of knowing her, i can positively say, that the diet is dead. and she is markedly heavier, filling out in a beautiful way... wearing ample dresses , hips are exploding, cellulite has conquered those thigs and.. without any kind of exercise. she has finally gotten some chubb int he mid section and arms. i try not to stare... but i find that very hot. 

Would love to hear more descriptions of her!

• 2 weeks later...

At a local chinese restaurant, the only waitress was an early 20s, caucasian women who looked to be around 300 lbs. She had oversized metal rimmed glasses, colorful eyeshadow, and kimd of an edgy full length hair cut. She had a very apple build, kind of humpty dumpty, with a large middle and thin arms & legs. What makes all this worth of mentioning is that she was searing a low full lenght skirt and crop top. Her gut was fully exposed and on display.

I was trying not to stare as i picked up my takeout but her belly was bouncing, quaking and sloshing around as she walked to a table to take their order. I caught a glimpse of her in direct sunlight walking in and you could see her gut was covered in thin white strech marks. Cleary she has been big for a while and doesn't have shame about it. The thing that was especially odd is that the place is normally staffed by conservatively dressed asian men. So either the job market is so tight employera are becoming more lenient or maybe somebody there us one of our tribe.

Staying at a hotel this weekend I observed two ladies, I assume mother daughter given the age gap. It was around 2 pm so I assume they were early for their check-in and waiting on their room to become available. I was at the front desk trying to get extra towels and they were seated nearby in the lobby at a table. On the table looked to be the rem ants of two KFC buckets and three boxes of something or other. It was pretty well demolished when i arrived but the Mom was still eating a piece of fried  chicken and the daughter was eyeing the last piece.

They were about 15 ft away and I could hear them sloppily smacking and chomping on their food, letting out little grunt and moans of fullness. As you might of guessed, these were not thin women. I didn't get the best look at them and they are seated so it is hard to estimate weight. I can say the mom required two chairs and the daughter looked comical overflowing her single chair. The daughter looked under 30 and the mom maybe late 40s or early 50s. Hard to say as they are both quite heavy. 

I'm an American, so seeing fat people eat fast food isn't some rare occurrence. This one stood out because it seemed like a massive amount of food to be gobbling down at 2 pm and the fact that they both didnt attempt to hide the indulgence. Just a pair of life long fatties stuffing themselves in public. After a couple of mins waiting on towels, the daughter asked in a meek voice "Can i have the last piece, its really good" The mom grunted as a form of acquiescense. Then she said "I've got to get these pants off once we get to the room"

Once I got my towels i headed back to the room but caught a glimpse of their faces. The daughter had this blissful look on her face as she took a bite. Like this was the best thing in her life and the only thing giving her comfort.  The mom had a glazed over expression. This was just another meal in a long line of meals. She must have been counting the minutes until she could get to the room, take off those leggings and take a nap.

When entering a plane recently, the flight attendant greeting the passengers had a very pretty face and friendly welcoming smile, visible even with her mask on. But the striking thing was her upper body. Her top was obviously too tight, revealing nice bulges of fat, and her arms were also unusually large for a fa. This kind of upper body could have belonged to a woman with a rather huge ass. Unfortunately her hips, while fairly big, did not live up to my expectations. I guess her pant size at a European 44. Alas, she was the purser and mainly responsible for business class. Once she responded to an economy passenger's call, but he was sitting in front of me. Still, I got a nice view of her curvy ass as she went back to the front rows, swaying her hips slightly to avoid brushing against passengers. Towards the end of the flight, when I had already given up hope, she went through the whole plane with a trolley. She brushed my upper arm with her lovely soft hip. I decided to be a bit of an a**hole and moved as far as I could towards the edge of my seat. As I have a wide upper body, this made the aisle a bit narrower for her, even without sticking out my elbow. On her way back, I thus had a more intensive experience of her hips. It felt lovely, although from the feeling I guess she was wearing shapewear. I made sure to give her a big smile when leaving the plane.

I was Out with friends for some drinks on the beach last evening. There’s a sexy chubby friend who has gained quite a bit of weight recently. She has gone from chubby to fat in the last couple of years, with a big belly and big tits, very soft all over as she loves food and drink. She was wearing a nice summer dress that fitted very snugly and was too short because of how big her belly, boobs and ass have gotten. It was clearly bought before the most recent 20lbs. We were sitting on a picnic rug, and she was sitting with her legs a bit open and said jokingly “oh this dress is a bit short, you might be able to see my panties!”. But the thing was that her belly is so big that all you could see was the bottom of it hanging down so that it covered her panties completely. Can’t tell you how hot that was. 

1 hour ago, vlad2112 said:

I was Out with friends for some drinks on the beach last evening. There’s a sexy chubby friend who has gained quite a bit of weight recently. She has gone from chubby to fat in the last couple of years, with a big belly and big tits, very soft all over as she loves food and drink. She was wearing a nice summer dress that fitted very snugly and was too short because of how big her belly, boobs and ass have gotten. It was clearly bought before the most recent 20lbs. We were sitting on a picnic rug, and she was sitting with her legs a bit open and said jokingly “oh this dress is a bit short, you might be able to see my panties!”. But the thing was that her belly is so big that all you could see was the bottom of it hanging down so that it covered her panties completely. Can’t tell you how hot that was. 

I dont want to be that guy but have to ask 😆 do you have any pics of her ? 

full house whatever GIF

Guest SunnySeattle

I had a very unexpected encounter at the grocery store.

For the past several months I had been attending a group therapy thing over Zoom that was provided through my university. My therapist was nice enough, but she was otherwise cute yet unremarkable, frankly. Sometimes she seemed a little nervous, so I don't think she had been in her career very long. I have only ever spoken to her through zoom but I have a distinct memory of her once showing the mask she wears when she is out-and-about, and the mask had a Snapchat-esque dog tongue on it - so pretty distinct.

Weeks after I end up moving on from therapy with her, I spot that very same distinct dog mask being worn by a remarkably big woman who was grocery shopping at the same time as me; and trust me, it takes a woman of quite a large size to get me to notice anything other than my music and groceries when I'm out running errands. I clocked her at a solid 260 lbs, but she was more than a foot shorter than me which made her look pretty wide and well... pleasingly plump. At this point I'm not quite sure my new grocery store crush actually is my former therapist, but I'm thinking she sure looks damn near like her except Zoom must take over a hundred pounds off of the real thing.

So I'm glancing over at this big gal from time to time as our paths cross in the store, partly trying to figure out why I recognize her but also to take her all in. And thats when I start to notice that she too is returning my glances, but when we make eye contact thats when it clicks and I recognize this cute fat lady is the therapist who had largely gone sexually unnoticed by me over Zoom. I was floored, standing in that grocery store, but I couldn't show it. She too looked a bit flustered but more so in that cute way that some fat people get flustered when they have to walk for too long.

I gotta say, that She really didn't look fat at all over Zoom, Not even chubby, and yet there she was in real life in front of my own eyes - easily the fattest person in the store, and slowly pushing a grocery cart (which truthfully I did peep the contents of) full of snacks that only a massive glutton couldn't resist. 

11 hours ago, SunnySeattle said:

I had a very unexpected encounter at the grocery store.

For the past several months I had been attending a group therapy thing over Zoom that was provided through my university. My therapist was nice enough, but she was otherwise cute yet unremarkable, frankly. Sometimes she seemed a little nervous, so I don't think she had been in her career very long. I have only ever spoken to her through zoom but I have a distinct memory of her once showing the mask she wears when she is out-and-about, and the mask had a Snapchat-esque dog tongue on it - so pretty distinct.

Weeks after I end up moving on from therapy with her, I spot that very same distinct dog mask being worn by a remarkably big woman who was grocery shopping at the same time as me; and trust me, it takes a woman of quite a large size to get me to notice anything other than my music and groceries when I'm out running errands. I clocked her at a solid 260 lbs, but she was more than a foot shorter than me which made her look pretty wide and well... pleasingly plump. At this point I'm not quite sure my new grocery store crush actually is my former therapist, but I'm thinking she sure looks damn near like her except Zoom must take over a hundred pounds off of the real thing.

So I'm glancing over at this big gal from time to time as our paths cross in the store, partly trying to figure out why I recognize her but also to take her all in. And thats when I start to notice that she too is returning my glances, but when we make eye contact thats when it clicks and I recognize this cute fat lady is the therapist who had largely gone sexually unnoticed by me over Zoom. I was floored, standing in that grocery store, but I couldn't show it. She too looked a bit flustered but more so in that cute way that some fat people get flustered when they have to walk for too long.

I gotta say, that She really didn't look fat at all over Zoom, Not even chubby, and yet there she was in real life in front of my own eyes - easily the fattest person in the store, and slowly pushing a grocery cart (which truthfully I did peep the contents of) full of snacks that only a massive glutton couldn't resist. 

Very hot story. She must have one of those faces that doesn't really show fat. I know many FAs dig the pudgy face look, but for my money the "slim-looking" face (with maybe a hint of double chin) over a heavy body is a real favorite.

On 7/7/2022 at 9:04 AM, SunnySeattle said:

So did you fancy her? Now she's no longer your therapist there are no rules against you dating...

An observation from my daily commute: At my station, I have to go up one level to get to the train. There are two stairways, one at each end of the train, and an elevator. Only one of the stairs, the "front" one, has an escalator besides it. Today I watched a pretty, fat young woman head for the escalator, and then walk along the whole platform towards the back of the train, where she actually wanted to go. I realized that I had seen this several times before: Obese women making a detour of more than 100 meters, to avoid having to haul their asses up one single level of stairs. And they would probably find it embarrassing to use the elevator, which would be closer to the end of the train, but it is mainly used here by the elderly and people with prams.

Another one: After a 2021 team building activity, we had lunch at a restaurant. Our waitress was a gorgeous blonde: Self-confident and very talkative, but in a pleasant way, beautiful face, and pleasantly plump. Her black pants and top looked like they were one size too small. I was sitting next to a column, and even if I moved close to the table, the space between my chair and the column was fairly narrow. She moved through it several times, and I had the impression that she could just barely squeeze her hips through that spot. Fast forward to our team building from this year, which ended at the same restaurant. I was pleased to see her serving us again, and that she had gained at least 10 kilos, if not 20. Both her belly and hips looked larger than the year before. We were seated at a different table, but I doubt that she could still do that "between column and chair" move. When one (young and handsome) colleague had finished his meal, which was a rather generous portion, she took away the plate, and said, "If you eat such large portions, why are you so slim? I just look at food and then have it on my hips." (That last part was an expression that is hard to translate. For the German speakers: "Ich schau's an und hab's oben.")

On 7/11/2022 at 8:15 AM, stuckage_fan said:

"If you eat such large portions, why are you so slim? I just look at food and then have it on my hips." (That last part was an expression that is hard to translate. For the German speakers: "Ich schau's an und hab's oben.")

Great observation, love it. And thanks for the translation. The way you translated it is a common saying in English. 

Heat wave update. 37c and my wife is pinned to the sofa under her blubber wearing a too small strapped vest top panting in the range of a pedestal fan on full power, drinking those ready mixed cocktail cans eating a huge cheese and Mayo sandwich for it’s refrigerated cooling  effect. My experiment of moving the fan for 30 seconds resulted in many pleas. She’s literally doing her best to stay cool whilst adding more insulation.

The travesty being that she won’t let me touch her as she’s too hot 🥵. She’s looks amazing 🔥