Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

• 1 month later...
Guest flotationmotivation

I almost posted this in "Girls talking about their weight," but their's not actually any weight talk involved.

There are little things happening all the time, all around me, especially of late, since the weather is finally warming up and so many of the girls who were hibernating indoors all winter are coming out to display a new layer of soft flesh.

Let me share a number of little observations I've collected over the last month, starting with one from today.

#1:  I bring in my own lunch to work more days than not and if I do get lunch out, it's usually someplace fairly quick and cheap.  Today, however, I went out with some coworkers to a popular and trendy modern American diner.  Large portions of comfort food, fries with pretty much everything.  I scanned the restaurant as we waited for a table, noticing that 7 or 8 out of every 10 women in the restaurant was at least overweight.  And more than that, they were cleaning their plates like champs, sipping on tall glasses of sweetened ice tea, and some of them even ordering dessert.  What about salads?  Didn't anyone order salad?  You bet they did!  Remember that large, wooden/glass/plastic salad bowl your mom used to serve out of?  Well here that bowl is just a single order and completely laden with dressing, cheese, goodies, etc.  When one of my colleagues tried ordering just an appetizer, our waitress recommended ordering a second dish, like a salad, to go along with it.  In my opinion the appetizer, while not very large, would have made an okay meal by itself, but my colleague ordered a side of fries, which ended up being a full plate stacked high, and more than they could finish.

I rarely eat such a heavy lunch.  It was a special occasion for me.  I'm so full right now that I know I won't be having but a bite for dinner.  But I smile knowing that for many of the women at the restaurant, this was just another everyday lunch, and that a lot will go for equally heavy, or even heavier dinners, later this evening.

#2:  I was seated near a table of two young women last week.  One girl, a thin brunette, was enjoying a cup of Italian ice.  Her friend, who was a total knockout, had a cup of frozen custard and a soft pretzel.  This friend with her custard and pretzel was a gorgeous blonde who, while not quite chubby, wore shorts that revealed her thick thighs and cellulite.  The shorts were somewhat tight and equally so was her shirt, which clung snugly to a nice, thick belly roll that was spilling over her waistband.  The two of them sat there chatting, while the plump blonde tore off pieces of her pretzel and used them as a spoon for her frozen custard.

"I still think that's weird," the thin brunette commented.

"It's the only way to do it!" she tried to correct her friend.  "Salty pretzel, sweet custard.  Oh my god!  You're missing out."

#3:  A chubby girl (thick thighs in leggings, with a nice round belly) on campus walking and talking on her phone: "I'm running on like four hours of sleep, so I'm definitely starting to wear a little thin.  I was so tired.  When I woke up this morning I wanted sugar, I needed sugar, so your timing was perfect!  I've pretty much eaten nothing but sugar all day long.  Like almost nonstop too.  Let's see.  I ate those chocolate chip cookies..." and then I had turn away as I was late for class.  I'd love to have heard the rest of her conversation, though.

#4:  Getting lunch at a place that sells nothing but grilled cheese, french fries, and milkshakes, the joint was super crowded and had a really long wait.  While I waited in line and then waited a while longer for my food to come out I observed the crowd around me.  I was a little surprised but also very pleased to see that the restaurant was quite popular with fat women.  This, once again, was a real treat of a meal for me, as a full milkshake (even though I ordered size small) is a rare order for me.  I made sure to pay attention, however, to what the women were ordering and was delighted to see that, by and large, they were all coming away with the full works: grilled cheese, fries, and a milkshake (size large even for quite a few!).

#5:  My neighborhood recently held a food festival.  Hundreds of food carts, nothing to do but eat and eat and eat.  It was a joy just being around so many well-fed women as they foodgasmed and moaned with pleasure while munching on ice cream, burgers, fries, doughnuts, and other various treats.  Unfortunately for them, my neighborhood is built into a giant hill and most people had parked far away, all the way at the top, and walked down to the festival street.  At the end of the day, they had to trudge all the way back UP the hill with full, bloated bellies.  I ended up passing by one group of girls who were really hurting from the work out.  There were five girls in the group.  One was fat, one chubby, two plump, and the last thin but still pretty soft looking.  They were practically crawling up the hill, making very slow progress, feeling the pain, and most definitely jiggling.  I walk up and down the hills all the time, so it was no sweat for me.  They, on the other hand.

One of them said, "Getting our workout in!"

Another exclaimed, "I haven't sweat like this since last summer!"

A third added, "I know I'm just going to pass out as soon as I get home."

#6:  One short, rather fat woman was returning to her office with a bag of Skittles and a candy bar in her hand.  When she passed a friend (not fat but tall, rather thick and big-bootied) who had just gotten off the elevator, she exclaimed, "I"m not going to be able to get through this day without a sugar fix."

"I feel you," said the tall woman.  "I was thinking about stopping by [name of cake and pastry shop] later."

The short, fat woman replies, "Oh, let me know when you do!"

• 2 weeks later...

I work with cruise ships in an intentionally vague capacity and this morning saw a female crew member I used to flirt with and make chitchat. Last time I saw her was almost a year and my how she's gained:)

Maybe 30 pounds if I had to guess. She's still smallish, but transitioning from merely chubby to chunky. Must be all the desserts and processed cafeteria style food onboard

Can't wait to see her next season

Guest justvisiting

This isn't much of a story, but...

This one really cute girl in my class has put on like a Sophomore 20 all in the last semester, half of it coming on just in the last month.  She began 2015 just a little plump, but at present she's crossing into the chubby range.  I can't quite remember what she wore at the start of the year, but of late she's displayed a preference for black leggings and sweatshirts.  Even in baggier clothes, it's easy to tell she has thick tummy.  Her cheeks have gotten chubby, too, and she has a newly formed double chin.

Intrigued, I did a little background check and found that two years ago she was a skinny dancer!  The development has been astonishingly quick.  She looked noticeably heavier yesterday than she did just a week ago.  The stress of year-end essays and approaching finals must have spurred some pretty heavy carbo-loading on her part.

Guest justvisiting

Now that I'm on the subject of exams, I was walking behind two girls, both of them hovering over the line between plump and chubby, who were having a surprisingly thorough and detailed conversation about cookies.  I don't remember all the details, but it was something like,

"Yeah, but I like those more because they have the white frosting."

"I like the chocolate."

"With frosting!"

"Of course!"

"They were out.  I was going to get one, but oh well... It's not like I haven't eaten any dessert this week."

"I know.  I've been eating so much."

"Exam week!" one girl said knowingly before changing the subject.

I love how girls use exams and finals as an excuse to pig out.  And institutions totally encourage it too!  My school is giving out free cookies, cocoa and coffee in the libraries and student centers.  A local donut shop promises a free donut to anyone with a student ID this week.

And I guess I'll share one more campus anecdote before I finish.  A couple was coming down the sidewalk eating pizza from a cafeteria takeout  box on their way to the library.  The guy was tall and thin, his girlfriend generally thick all round, with a nice plump butt and a cute bulge in her belly.  Her boyfriend veered off to a trashcan, reaching out to throw away half a slice of pizza.

"What are you doing?!" his girlfriend nearly screeched.

"I'm full," he explained.

"Give it to me!" she protested.  He did, and she slammed down the pizza in just a few bites before heading into the library.

Once in my high school science class I couldn't help but overhear the girl behind me. " blah blah blah..... Yeah I actually used to be pretty fat, I got fat on purpose" I just thought whaaaaaaaaa!? Did I imagine that? But then the guy she was talking to asked why, and she said "I thought it was cute (well I can't remember exactly what she said).

I was so surprised at seeing someone outside the internet into this, and just casually mentioning it too!

Edit: I guess this story doesn't really jive with the topic, oops!

Guest justvisiting

I think your story fits the thread, Great City.

Another observance:

There's girl in class that I've sat behind a few times.  She's very large all round: tall, large-frame, and quite fat.  She has a habit of slowly rubbing the tops of her thighs.  She'll do this for awhile and then gently squeeze the sides of her thighs.  She's not a very pretty girl, but I still find the rub and squeeze rather erotic.  One time I noticed her munching on candy (Skittles, I think) in class.  Rather than picking up a piece one or two at a time, she tilts back the bag and pores it into her mouth and chews on an entire mouthful at once.

I think your story fits the thread, Great City.

Another observance:

There's girl in class that I've sat behind a few times.  She's very large all round: tall, large-frame, and quite fat.  She has a habit of slowly rubbing the tops of her thighs.  She'll do this for awhile and then gently squeeze the sides of her thighs.  She's not a very pretty girl, but I still find the rub and squeeze rather erotic.  One time I noticed her munching on candy (Skittles, I think) in class.  Rather than picking up a piece one or two at a time, she tilts back the bag and pores it into her mouth and chews on an entire mouthful at once.

I'm reminded of Xixes from Glee. Not pretty but a big girl with a big appetite

"Next time buy me chocolates that don't suck." But you ate the whole box "Well I had to make sure they all sucked!"

• 2 months later...

"Another nice sight for me last week - There is a lady who works in our local health food shop who has always had a tendency to be a bit on the plump side. She had a baby a couple of years ago and I would guess she would have been somewhere in the 12-12.5 stone range after that (she is only short, maybe about 5ft2 at a guess).

She has recently been away to Corfu on an all inclusive holiday (and we all know what that means right!) and she is absolutely bursting out of her work uniform t-shirt now.  It is skin tight around her rolls of tummy fat, in fact she looks like she has been poured into it to the extent you can see her belly button. Bear in mind it used to fit properly. She has also clearly gained weight in her face, her cheeks look rounder and she has a proper double chin now rather than just a hint of one.

She was away for over 2 weeks and I reckon she has put on at least a stone. It looks incredibly sexy on her"

An update on this lady if anyone is interested

I was chatting to her today and she let slip that she is the heaviest she has ever been and had gone over 14 stone for the first time in her life! She has visibly gained weight over the last few months. So my guesswork was probably pretty good before. She reckons she has just enrolled herself in a Slmming World Class and is intending to "sort herself out".

I told her I thought she looked fine and she said "Thanks, but you are either just saying it to be nice or you are of those chubby chasers!" I just mumbled something about people being too obsessed with appearances but I think she has rumbled me!

She also said she had joined a gym and they had done her a workout programme of weights and cardio but she can only do 2-3 minutes running on the treadmill.

One of my old jobs had a cafeteria and it's quite close to the reception desk. Well one thing I noticed was that a lot of the reception desk girls have been quite plump. I came up with a whole elaborate theory about whoever doing the hiring being an fa, but it could have just been the type of work the company does.

Anyways, there was this one chick that I noticed right away. She was maybe a bit of an hourglass shape with a bigger behind. I'd say probably around 5'7" and just under 200. I saw her in the cafeteria a lot. Pretty much every time I went down there for lunch or a snack or whatever there she was sitting there by herself munching away. It's entirely possible that our times just somehow coincided, but I would guess she probably made the trip more than once because I was there at all different times of the day. Also she was definitely filling out. I mean filling out for sure. I remember one day she wore some kind of a dress thing with leggings and I watched her as she walked off and you could see her massive ass bounce with every step and send ripples through the dress, it was very impressive. i think we were there for maybe a couple of years and I really enjoyed seeing her around the office. She definitely became a full on pear with a big bouncing belly by the end. That and her ass were quite massive. Add to that she was always carting things around on a dolly and leaning over it so you could see her gut hanging over her jeans.

There were a few others. There was one blonde girl who I thought came right off of some BBw site, super pretty, huge arms, big belly, not much ass but really cute. I remember her having some kind of cake on her desk all the time. I mean no wonder.

I must say it was really fun getting lunch and seeing all these huge receptionist girls waddle over to get their snacks jiggling with every step.

I never asked any of them out and I'm kind of glad I didn't, dating at work has been an awful thing in my experience, but it sure was fun seein these girls grow. I still think whoever was hiring these chicks had a thing for chubbies, they were all overweight.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest viorus

We had an office bake-off contest last year where everyone brought in homemade deserts for everyone to sample.

One of the gals I work with has always been thick, which combined with a naturally lazy demeanour means she has never been able to lose weight - she's quite pretty, 5'8" and at that time had recently complained about hitting her (then) all-time high of 197 pounds.

I brought in cheesecake, and combined with all the other sugar-filled deserts there were thousands of calories ripe for consumption. As it turns out there were too many desserts for any one person to adequately sample - she tried gamely though, but once she got about halfway through the various desserts she hobbled back to her desk and flopped down in her chair, breathing heavily with her eyes closed, rubbing her hand slowly over her tummy. I asked her if she was all right, and she replied that she was filled to bursting.

She was sooo sexy in that condition, it was all I could do to conceal my excitement; I went back to the dessert table and brought her a few more treats that she hadn't yet tried, managing to coax her into sampling them - I did it three more times, and by the end she was almost horizontal on her chair with her head thrown back, lamenting "Oh God I'm so full," which only got me even more excited -- and the thought of her possibly cresting the magic 200-pound mark right there in front of me got me even more worked up.

She looked like she wanted to hibernate -- and she never looked better :)

Wow, you are very lucky!

Guest viorus

Now that I'm on the subject of exams, I was walking behind two girls, both of them hovering over the line between plump and chubby, who were having a surprisingly thorough and detailed conversation about cookies.  I don't remember all the details, but it was something like,

"Yeah, but I like those more because they have the white frosting."

"I like the chocolate."

"With frosting!"

"Of course!"

"They were out.  I was going to get one, but oh well... It's not like I haven't eaten any dessert this week."

"I know.  I've been eating so much."

"Exam week!" one girl said knowingly before changing the subject.

I love how girls use exams and finals as an excuse to pig out.  And institutions totally encourage it too!  My school is giving out free cookies, cocoa and coffee in the libraries and student centers.  A local donut shop promises a free donut to anyone with a student ID this week.

And I guess I'll share one more campus anecdote before I finish.  A couple was coming down the sidewalk eating pizza from a cafeteria takeout  box on their way to the library.  The guy was tall and thin, his girlfriend generally thick all round, with a nice plump butt and a cute bulge in her belly.  Her boyfriend veered off to a trashcan, reaching out to throw away half a slice of pizza.

"What are you doing?!" his girlfriend nearly screeched.

"I'm full," he explained.

"Give it to me!" she protested.  He did, and she slammed down the pizza in just a few bites before heading into the library.

So sexy!

Guest camoranese

So I'm at this party the other day, and this girl I know, but don't know all that well shows up.

She's not fat, at least not by the standards of this forum, but definitely curvy, big boobs, big ass and thighs, but just a slight belly chub.

First thing was, there's a few of us sitting on the sofa, and we move to make room for her, and she said "no, you'll have to move more, I've got a massive arse".

Then she proceeds to eat basically an entire tube of the Pringles the host had laid on (all the while going "does anyone want some, because otherwise I'll end up eating them all").

Later in the night she asks for a phone number for a takeaway, and proceeds to order a massive portion of chips, cheese and kebab meat and eats the whole thing. Then gets emotional as she gets more drunk (on Jack and DIET Coke) and complains she's fat...

So I crashed at the host's, and the next day she comes back to get her car, then suggests we all go for KFC.

She gets a large meal (can't remember what kind, sorry), plus two extra hot wings, then finishes my fries (because I say I don't want them, just to see if she can eat them, I'm quite turned on by this point)...

Then a load of us go into the supermarket, and my friend picks up one of these multiboxes of curry (they're for like four people). Someone else says "is that all for you?" (he's kinda on the heavy side, haha), and the girl goes "I bet I could eat all that".

I said: "No you couldn't", and she goes "bring me one of them and I bet you £20 I could eat it all".

(I want to point out it definitely wasn't some sort of hint, she's got a boyfriend and obviously self consciousness about her weight, but good lord it was hot!)

Anyway, it was a fun 12 hours or so!

• 1 month later...

Yesterday we were invited at a couple's, Audrey is a good friend of my wife, and now more than chubby. Like my wife, she has gained a noticeable amount of weight since she is with her boyfriend. The lunch was quite large and hearty and both girls feasted large quantities of food. Of course, my wife had bring a dessert she made herself, a chocolate cake with cream. After finishing her portion of this cake, she said «I'm so full, I cannot swallow anything more ». But Audrey said « no, no, now you have to eat MY dessert » and she brought a large plate of profiterolles.

My wife : oh no ! You are not kind ! I'm gonna explode ! Do you think I'm not fat enough !

Audrey : don't worry, summer, beaches and bikinis are a long way off ! Indulge yourself !

And they both binge on chocolate !

Back at home, while taking off her clothes, she looked at herself in the mirror and she said :I'm gaining back, look at that belly ! I feel so full. I told her : you ate quite well tonight ! Her : yeah,  I was feeling so greedy, I couldn't refrain myself from stuffing myself with all that food. That was so good !

It was a good night !

In the course of one day my girlfriend ate a fried chicken sandwich, milkshake, ribs, loaded potato, cheeseburger, another milkshake, and finished it off with a late night snack of 2 hot dogs, a quesadilla, and fried onion rings.

She barely walked that day too. By the time we got home that night her gut was huge. I swear she ate so much that day her ass even got bigger.

Yesterday we were invited at a couple's, Audrey is a good friend of my wife, and now more than chubby. Like my wife, she has gained a noticeable amount of weight since she is with her boyfriend. The lunch was quite large and hearty and both girls feasted large quantities of food. Of course, my wife had bring a dessert she made herself, a chocolate cake with cream. After finishing her portion of this cake, she said «I'm so full, I cannot swallow anything more ». But Audrey said « no, no, now you have to eat MY dessert » and she brought a large plate of profiterolles.

My wife : oh no ! You are not kind ! I'm gonna explode ! Do you think I'm not fat enough !

Audrey : don't worry, summer, beaches and bikinis are a long way off ! Indulge yourself !

And they both binge on chocolate !

Back at home, while taking off her clothes, she looked at herself in the mirror and she said :I'm gaining back, look at that belly ! I feel so full. I told her : you ate quite well tonight ! Her : yeah,  I was feeling so greedy, I couldn't refrain myself from stuffing myself with all that food. That was so good !

It was a good night !

In the course of one day my girlfriend ate a fried chicken sandwich, milkshake, ribs, loaded potato, cheeseburger, another milkshake, and finished it off with a late night snack of 2 hot dogs, a quesadilla, and fried onion rings.

She barely walked that day too. By the time we got home that night her gut was huge. I swear she ate so much that day her ass even got bigger.

Fantastic real life stories, gentlemen! Thanks for sharing!

Best regards,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quickie

Went to Dunkin Donuts yesterday and was waiting at the drive through window went a car pulls up into the lot, parks, and out come this couple: Him a fairly fit young twenty something and her the same age but chunky!

She had long dark hair blowing in the breeze, glasses in the thick black frame popular style, brown skin. She was all smiles and if i had to guess weighed 200-250 as the two of them entered DD. She was clothed in sandals, short, colored shorts riding high on her thick, rubbing thighs and a small white tshirt.

To be honest, I don't recall seeing if it was a vneck or tank top or what because I was marveling at at tightly her shirt fit her body, her side rolls and best of all, her belly peeking out from under her shirt. It was incredibly alluring sight for any of us here.

I turned to my wife in the seat next to me and said, "That girl loves doughnuts."

She replied flatly, "I can relate." As an illumination, my wife knows me well enough to know that by that offhand comment I was actually doing the Tex Avery wolf  :D

• 8 months later...

Bringing it back -- this is the thread for random sightings we just have to share but not worth an individual thread

Today was with the kids at Martial Arts practice. We were in the waiting room, silent, either on our phones or watching the kids practice with the camera app. In walks late a mom and her kids, and, guys, seriously, omg

She was maybe 5'2 250lbs and had just gotten back from the beach all day, I overheard, and she was wearing this short strapless tube top dress that rode high on her thighs with black flats (for you feet wierdos). The dress clung tightly to her burgeoning apron belly with a visible navel divot. Her ass was ample and her hips were so incredibly wide and womanly making her a perfect pear with smallish C cup breasts that hung rather limply in the tube top with no bra. Clearly she was in her 30s and had atleast a couple kids.

I couldn't stop looking. She was in conversation with another parent and kept shifting her weight from foot to foot, with her thighs rubbing together, her hips swaying as she talked causing the dress to keep climbing her fat dimpled thighs. It was unbearable. I had to walk out, seriously. I even called a friend to explain and told him I felt like some AA member calling his buddy to keep him from getting off the wagon. Thankfully it was our last day there because looky-no-touchy with this woman, especially dressed that way, for weeks on end would've been torturous.

sigh

• 2 months later...
Guest shegotfat

The other day I saw a half-Japanese girl I went to school with. Her ass was, quite ironically, the size of China, and she had these fat folds around her neck, like rings of fat. So much for Asian girs not getting fat!

was at Torrid this past weekend shopping with Wifey. Have i mentioned how much i love going there?

while browsing a delightfully fat girl came in dressed in dark tshirt that maybe fit 15 pounds ago and black leggings so tight they were almost translucent. She was blond with light skin and a pudgy face under thick glasses. At a guess she was 5'6" and 230-260 lbs

i snuck glances at her the whole time and it paid off when as we headed to the fitting rooms in the back i looked in her direction -- and she caught me! -- and noticed a gorgeous sexy belly roll peeking out the bottom of her shirt doubtlessly from reaching up for clothes on the rack

loved it!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lady where I work I hadn't seen for three months due to her being on a different floor. She's a tall, thin, leggy blonde, so imagine my surprise when I see her from behind and notice her flat butt has become a big soft donk large that's straining her pants and showing panty lines, her stomach has just enough of a little curve to push against her pants, her cheek bones have vanished and her breasts have become a nice c cup.

Guest shegotfat
On 20/10/2016 at 1:23 PM, Batman76 said:

There's a lady where I work I hadn't seen for three months due to her being on a different floor. She's a tall, thin, leggy blonde, so imagine my surprise when I see her from behind and notice her flat butt has become a big soft donk large that's straining her pants and showing panty lines, her stomach has just enough of a little curve to push against her pants, her cheek bones have vanished and her breasts have become a nice c cup.

Keep us posted!

• 3 months later...

I attended a seminar this week that I'm still fantasizing about.

There was this woman, I'd say mid-to-late thirties or so, attractive, and a tiny little thing, I'd estimate at maybe 5' even, if that -- but omg, the curves on her! She was thick everywhere, yet had a surprisingly slim waist that gave her an insane hourglass figure, this despite her lack of height. She was busty, had thick arms & thighs, but it was the ass on her -- omg. It was literally a beach ball connecting her legs to her torso. She had an ass that would make Kim Kardashian blush.

The facilitators had brought in plates overflowing with donuts -- and she happily indulged. I could scarcely pay attention to what was being discussed whenever she would get up to retrieve a donut, let alone while she was eating them! I could just picture the dough transforming into fat and adding to her already mind-boggling curves!

At one point they called a recess, so I had an idea. I lingered behind until the room was empty.

I went to the front, grabbed a paper plate & plunked down a couple of donuts. Before I left I set them down on the table right in front of her chair.

About 15 minutes later I came back & peeked inside -- she hadn't returned yet. So I lingered in the hallway, pretending to be texting until I spotted her coming down the hall. I waited till she went by & then followed her back into the boardroom.

She had a bemused expression as she pulled her chair, clearly noticing the two donuts before her. She looked around the room (I made sure I was "texting" when her gaze turned to my table) before resuming her seat.

For a time I thought my effort was in vain, and then, maybe half an hour later, she finally grabbed one.

YES!

An hour or so later, and her plate was empty. That brought her total consumption that morning to 4 large donuts...

She was incredible.

I'll likely never see her again, but I will never forget her.

M5a.thumb.jpg.766d7ae9f2088acfe23883099e227f48.jpgM9a.thumb.jpg.aab735f91a650d30ab865f29c90baba6.jpgM13a.thumb.jpg.91951cf9dde8aacae8eb98bff1fc1f00.jpg