Quantcast
Guest omphpumph

Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

378 posts / 128455 viewsLast Reply

I met my wife way back in 1996. We were working in the same place at the time. I noticed a brunette, about 5'2, mid-20s, with beautiful brown eyes and a fuller figure. She was a size 14-16 and (I later found out) around 170 lbs. The weight was fairly evenly distributed but she had a curve to her lower belly in particular. One thing I noticed was that she liked food. She'd always have dessert with lunch and would often have a snack during break. We hit it off and started going out. I took her for dinner and dessert, and made sure to bring chocolates or treats every single time I showed up.

Our third date she had me over and made dinner. Although I'm quite a bit taller (6'1) she gave us identical portions. She went to get seconds - as I would discover, she always goes for seconds - and about halfway through this second helping remarked, 'oof, I'm getting full,' but still finished it and found room for cheesecake dessert. Later we repaired to the couch to watch a movie. I tried to make out at first, and she gamely reciprocated before sheepishly asking if we could wait a bit because she was too full. Naturally this turned me on all the more.

One of our first nights of sleeping together, between making love and falling asleep we shared some chocolates. 'This is the worst thing we can do!' she remarked. I had one or two, she had five or six before slipping off to dreamland.

What became apparent almost right away, then, was that she was a real foodie. Possibly a gainer. She had been a fat kid, thinned out in her late teens and early 20s, and then, by the time we met she was already well into a weight-gain phase that coincided with the slowing metabolism of the later 20s. She had a bag full of clothes that didn't 'fit any more.' And she seemed to have no filter or self-consciousness when it came to eating. I, meanwhile, was not exactly a 'feeder' but was delighted to encourage these tendencies.

To be continued...

On 9/8/2019 at 1:50 PM, Joliat said:

I met my wife way back in 1996. We were working in the same place at the time. I noticed a brunette, about 5'2, mid-20s, with beautiful brown eyes and a fuller figure. She was a size 14-16 and (I later found out) around 170 lbs. The weight was fairly evenly distributed but she had a curve to her lower belly in particular. One thing I noticed was that she liked food. She'd always have dessert with lunch and would often have a snack during break. We hit it off and started going out. I took her for dinner and dessert, and made sure to bring chocolates or treats every single time I showed up.

Our third date she had me over and made dinner. Although I'm quite a bit taller (6'1) she gave us identical portions. She went to get seconds - as I would discover, she always goes for seconds - and about halfway through this second helping remarked, 'oof, I'm getting full,' but still finished it and found room for cheesecake dessert. Later we repaired to the couch to watch a movie. I tried to make out at first, and she gamely reciprocated before sheepishly asking if we could wait a bit because she was too full. Naturally this turned me on all the more.

One of our first nights of sleeping together, between making love and falling asleep we shared some chocolates. 'This is the worst thing we can do!' she remarked. I had one or two, she had five or six before slipping off to dreamland.

What became apparent almost right away, then, was that she was a real foodie. Possibly a gainer. She had been a fat kid, thinned out in her late teens and early 20s, and then, by the time we met she was already well into a weight-gain phase that coincided with the slowing metabolism of the later 20s. She had a bag full of clothes that didn't 'fit any more.' And she seemed to have no filter or self-consciousness when it came to eating. I, meanwhile, was not exactly a 'feeder' but was delighted to encourage these tendencies.

To be continued...

nicely written! interested to hear more. 

During our holydays, the daughter of one of my cousin joined us to spent a few days with us. She is 19 years old and completed her first year at university in June. She is a very beautiful girl, very attractive and had always been very thin although with very feminine curves. But “she had always been” because now, after one year in university, she is not exactly the same slim girl. 

When arriving, wearing jeans and a crop top, it appears immediately that she had blossomed nicely! Her top was quite tight on her boobs and because of her low waisted jeans, she had a beautiful muffin top. This glorious body exploded when going to the beach, in a sexy bikini, showing her softer body all-over. She sports now a nice spare tyre and a protruding soft belly, with a large belly button, slightly bouncing when running on the beach! Her thighs are also quite fat!

According to my wife, to whom she confided, she gained 9 kg (i.e. 20 lbs) because of too much partying, drinking alcohol and eating junk food. And she is decided to change her lifestyle… but during these days with us, it doesn’t appear to be so! It is true that with my wife cooking and myself preparing alcoholic drinks we didn’t help her! But she made little resistance! And I appreciated that she is not self-conscious at all, even joking sometimes about her “new curves”.

6 hours ago, le_gone said:

During our holydays, the daughter of one of my cousin joined us to spent a few days with us. She is 19 years old and completed her first year at university in June. She is a very beautiful girl, very attractive and had always been very thin although with very feminine curves. But “she had always been” because now, after one year in university, she is not exactly the same slim girl. 

When arriving, wearing jeans and a crop top, it appears immediately that she had blossomed nicely! Her top was quite tight on her boobs and because of her low waisted jeans, she had a beautiful muffin top. This glorious body exploded when going to the beach, in a sexy bikini, showing her softer body all-over. She sports now a nice spare tyre and a protruding soft belly, with a large belly button, slightly bouncing when running on the beach! Her thighs are also quite fat!

According to my wife, to whom she confided, she gained 9 kg (i.e. 20 lbs) because of too much partying, drinking alcohol and eating junk food. And she is decided to change her lifestyle… but during these days with us, it doesn’t appear to be so! It is true that with my wife cooking and myself preparing alcoholic drinks we didn’t help her! But she made little resistance! And I appreciated that she is not self-conscious at all, even joking sometimes about her “new curves”.

... so, this is your niece?

confused will smith GIF

13 minutes ago, allgrownup said:

Informally speaking, yes :)

In reality a niece or nephew would be a child of his brother or sister. The daughter of his (first) cousin would be a first cousin once removed.

Then, he's making an obeservation about a blood relative of his own he may have seen growing up... I'm perplexed.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

Then, he's making an obeservation about a blood relative of his own he may have seen growing up... I'm perplexed.

As in: too close for comfort?

I have a number of family members that have grown nicely into a full padded body and am always happy to see it :)

47 minutes ago, allgrownup said:

As in: too close for comfort?

I have a number of family members that have grown nicely into a full padded body and am always happy to see it :)

Well, there have caring about someone's health and there have--

jon snow no GIF

I have seen enough in some threads posted on FF and Curvage to be perplexed...

1 hour ago, Pudgy_Pixie said:

okay …

I don't get it; how come family isn't allowed to be beautiful? I'm not talking about having the hots for them. I find big women beautiful. It would be kind of weird if I see a woman and think "wow, she looks beautiful", then someone shows me we're DNA family related and I look at the very same person and think "nah, I ain't seeing it"

Under the other line of reasoning nobody would know they have ugly family members either; "beauty or the lack of it? Nah, we can't see that 'coz they family!" :D

1 hour ago, allgrownup said:

I don't get it; how come family isn't allowed to be beautiful? I'm not talking about having the hots for them. I find big women beautiful. It would be kind of weird if I see a woman and think "wow, she looks beautiful", then someone shows me we're DNA family related and I look at the very same person and think "nah, I ain't seeing it"

Under the other line of reasoning nobody would know they have ugly family members either; "beauty or the lack of it? Nah, we can't see that 'coz they family!" :D

@Brenda , are you both related?

On 9/10/2019 at 11:12 PM, John Smith said:

Two remarks regarding the comments (yours and from others) about my post

1. Assumptions made by you and others about family ties are wrong

2. In any case, I consider your understatements as inappropriate and I hope that they do not reflect your own thoughts.

14 hours ago, le_gone said:

Two remarks regarding the comments (yours and from others) about my post

1. Assumptions made by you and others about family ties are wrong

2. In any case, I consider your understatements as inappropriate and I hope that they do not reflect your own thoughts.

I think that:

1. You'd forget that a substantial amount of the appeal about Fat Admiring, media providing forums does work about the sway that assumptions exerts over the human mind. How many of us are still making assumptions about Taylor Swift's speculated-future-fat-conversion or Olivia Jensen's return on the scene, just by seeing at these rambling necrothreads?

2. you've obviously ignored the next couple of posts who sort of comforted my actual suspicions, not assumptions. But I guess we're not ready for that conversation yet.

3. "Are you lowkey defending incest?" is a blatant rhetorical assumption.