Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

I met my wife way back in 1996. We were working in the same place at the time. I noticed a brunette, about 5'2, mid-20s, with beautiful brown eyes and a fuller figure. She was a size 14-16 and (I later found out) around 170 lbs. The weight was fairly evenly distributed but she had a curve to her lower belly in particular. One thing I noticed was that she liked food. She'd always have dessert with lunch and would often have a snack during break. We hit it off and started going out. I took her for dinner and dessert, and made sure to bring chocolates or treats every single time I showed up.

Our third date she had me over and made dinner. Although I'm quite a bit taller (6'1) she gave us identical portions. She went to get seconds - as I would discover, she always goes for seconds - and about halfway through this second helping remarked, 'oof, I'm getting full,' but still finished it and found room for cheesecake dessert. Later we repaired to the couch to watch a movie. I tried to make out at first, and she gamely reciprocated before sheepishly asking if we could wait a bit because she was too full. Naturally this turned me on all the more.

One of our first nights of sleeping together, between making love and falling asleep we shared some chocolates. 'This is the worst thing we can do!' she remarked. I had one or two, she had five or six before slipping off to dreamland.

What became apparent almost right away, then, was that she was a real foodie. Possibly a gainer. She had been a fat kid, thinned out in her late teens and early 20s, and then, by the time we met she was already well into a weight-gain phase that coincided with the slowing metabolism of the later 20s. She had a bag full of clothes that didn't 'fit any more.' And she seemed to have no filter or self-consciousness when it came to eating. I, meanwhile, was not exactly a 'feeder' but was delighted to encourage these tendencies.

To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 4:33 PM, willriker said:

nicely written! interested to hear more. 

Thanks. I enjoy sharing these memories, so I'm happy to recount more, although it will probably not be a single linear chronology. More like a roughly chronological string of anecdotes told in bits and pieces.

Sometimes it's just a brief incident or side remark. For instance, one time I was out of town and called her at around 8:30. I was surprised to find that my call woke her up. She was tired, she explained, and had been watching TV after a big dinner, with a "full stomach." Basically she had overeaten and dozed off, stuffed. As we grew more comfortable together, we'd watch TV after dinner and she would unbutton her pants, not as an invitation to sex (although it sometimes led to that) but just to be more comfortable. How I loved seeing her creamy lower belly softly protruding out as she lay next to me.

Then there was the time we went to an Italian restaurant which, unbeknownst to us, was notorious for its slow service. It was in an urban neighborhood so we parked 3-4 blocks away. We'd reserved late and were hungry. To tide you over they'd bring a basket of warm buns, very substantial. We went through three of these baskets as we waited. I had two buns and decided against a third because I didn't want to cut my appetite too much. She had six of them, dripping with butter, before they finally brought our sizeable pasta plates. Then dessert. She doesn't like to share dessert, so she had a serving of tiramisu to herself. 

We were about a half-block into our walk back to the car when she halted,. "I have to stop," she said. "I'm too full."

So we sat on a park bench for a while holding hands and watching passers-by while she digested. I thought she was a bit embarrassed but she trusted me by then to enable her self-indulgence.

Eventually I asked if I should go get the car. "No," she said, "just go slowly." So we walked together very slowly back to the car.

More to come...if folks are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Another interesting wifely anecdote.

I'm not a feeder. More like a passive enabler or discreet encourager. I prefer when a lady's own lust for food leads her to overeat and gain weight.There was this one time, however...

Basically, about a year into our courtship. my schedule had me looking at a late lunch (around 1:30). Sort of spontaneously, we arranged to meet up in a restaurant. She had already eaten lunch, however. So as we were considering the menus, she said she'd just order a coffee.

"You're not going to leave me eating all by myself, are you?" I asked. "Come on, order something."

So she ordered an entree (I forget what it was; probably a burger and fries, something like that. It was a generic sort of joint). So did I.

About halfway through, she stopped. "I'd better stop. I already had lunch. If I keep eating, I'm going to be really full."

I was in a funny mood. Experimental. So I said, in an authoritative voice:

"Finish. Your. Plate."

Immediately, she bowed her head. And submissively she started eating again. By the end of the meal, her plate was clean.

When it was all done, she had the slightly dopey look I recognized as accompanying her being stuffed. "Ooooh. I'm incredibly full now."

I smiled. "You'll be all right."

I drove her home. And after she had had some time to digest, we made love.

I never decided to go the full feeder route, but this incident, and other behaviors, suggested definite "feedee" tendencies. When she was a little kid, her parents always made her finish her plate and I think she associates overeating, as well as being made to overeat, with love. It's probably a good thing we didn't go the full feeder/feedee thing because she's gained enough of her own accord without my adding to it as a feeder - she'd probably be handicapped by now instead of just very obese.

• 2 months later...

My wife, all 310 lbs of her, had her holiday lunch party at work this week. They were let off work early afterwards. So I picked her up at the commuter train station about an hour after the lunch ended.

Her first words: "Ugh. I'm so full!" This, after an hour of time to digest. How much did she eat? And what did her co-workers make of this SSBBW obviously eating huge quantities?

Parties in general have always been like a green light to her to indulge - not so much in alcohol as in food. Last year we were at a big gathering and she was talking about cooking. A guy commented to me, 'your wife really seems to know what she's talking about.' 'Yeah, she's a great cook,' I replied, knowing full well that this was really a remark about her weight, LOL. Later on I noticed her going at the dessert platter. Thirds and fourths. You could see people discreetly noticing and looking a tad uncomfortable, but she seems to be oblivious to the effect. Of course on the drive home she moaned about being stuffed.

Also last holiday season we went downtown late in the evening with friends from out of town. We were in a sort of hipster bar/restaurant and  she took the lead in ordering a huge plate of shared appetizers. A bit later she brought up the idea of dessert, and when our friends expressed reservations because they had no room, she exclaimed, 'we're having fun, go big or go home!' I still remember her hauling herself out of her chair as we eventually left and noticing the glances she got. Biggest gal in the place, full appetizers after having had a full dinner and then a sizeable dessert. A beautiful spectacle.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:01 AM, NikeLove1986 said:

Did she undo the button for her clothes when she got in the car at any of these special events lol 

Not that I've noticed, but she *does* routinely leave the bottom buttons of her overcoat undone - otherwise it's too tight around the lower belly.

Here's another anecdote from this summer. She signed up for a 90-minute cooking class on Indian food for a Saturday afternoon around 1:00. We had lunch and then I drove her there. What she hadn't realized was that they'd be cooking a complete and quite large Indian meal which they'd then eat. When it came time to pick her up, I saw her walking slowly up the sidewalk. She saw me, rolled her eyes, put her hand to her belly and exhaled: I'm so full. She actually had to go and have a nap when we got home, she was just too stuffed.

• 2 months later...

Fun quick anecdote here. I was at the theatre on Saturday for a play. Afterward, most of the crowd had dispersed, things were quieting down, and I was milling around the elevator waiting for my wife to return from the washroom. Not many people around. A young 20-something couple came to the elevator - I didn't really notice them until they were at the door and it was getting ready to open, but I noticed two things. One was that the guy was of medium build, fit, well-dressed (blazer, dress shoes) for a night at the theatre, and good-looking in a hipster way. The other was that his girlfriend had her back to me and had on a long unbuttoned overcoat, but looked pretty wide under all that material. As the door opened, she slapped his ass with a loud "CRACK!" and he got in, followed by her. As she turned toward him, I saw a fat chick in a blouse and nice skirt, with a swell of belly curving gently outward from under her medium-sized breasts. They were laughing. She was maybe 5'4, 200-220 lbs. 

Obviously an FA and his very self-confident date, out on the town 😋

• 4 months later...
On 4/19/2020 at 2:37 PM, Kika0119 said:

No self control. 

Wife was feeling very insecure about her weight this morning because she saw new stretch marks showing up on her legs. Went into full "I need to lose weight" mode. Looking up different exercise equipment, said she wants to buy a scale today to see how much she's gained. So we went to the store, didn't find the equipment we wanted, but we bought a scale. We got back home, she was looking thick af when she was changing, so naturally we had sex. Then it was time to step on the scale. She stepped on it and it read 178 lbs. I honestly think the scale is a little off and she weighs more than that, maybe low 180s. She definitely thought it was going to show her in the 180s also because she definitely gained some noticeable weight. Then we sat in the living room watching tv and I still noticed her looking a type of way, like she was still bummed about her weight. I talked to her about it, she still wants to try and lose weight, which I fully support whatever she decides because she was still hot af when I first met her and she was fit. But then......she was like "go get me those birthday cake cupcakes." I went and got them. And now i'm at my computer typing this, while she's in the living room stuffing her face with nachos and cupcakes. 

My wife has done this more than once. 'I need to start losing weight,' and then literally one minute later will have a snack of cookies or chips. It's as if she has to reassure herself: don't worry, you can keep overeating...

Not sure where to put this, but my wife has adopted an interesting strategy for her summer wardrobe this year. She has these stretchy dresses from 3-4 years ago. They no longer fit as dresses because her massive belly and ass cause them to ride up way too high, like miniskirts. So now she's wearing them as tops and wearing leggings or shorts under them. Hey, whatever works!

• 2 months later...

My missus had an interesting Sunday. Nothing extreme, but I wanted to share.

A cheeseburger and a half, plus chips, and three double chocolate chip cookies for dessert at lunch. (Those must be around 200 calories each). A tall caramel frappucino from Starbuck’s mid-afternoon (300 calories). Tacos for dinner and a really huge piece of a dense blueberry crumble for dessert.

That thing must have been at least 500-600 calories, maybe more.

She paused for a few minutes halfway through the crumble, checking her phone and playing Candy Crush, to let herself digest a bit. Then she finished.

Later in the evening, she made her way downstairs and had a dark chocolate granola bar (150 calories) before making her slow, lumbering way up the stairs to bed.

She does that often nowadays with dessert at dinner, BTW – eats it in stages. It’s a relatively new development. She always has seconds at dinner no matter how sizeable the original portion; she simply isn’t satisfied without that second round, and the portions have gradually gotten larger over time. So she is routinely quite full after the main course and now often needs to “manage” dessert.

This is the kind of day to day overeating which has made her gradually and steadily gain at a rate of about 7 lbs per year. The last number I saw was 303 lbs in late 2018. With Covid lowering her activity level even more, she must be around 320 by now, and is entering that delicious phase she periodically hits where it is obvious that she has gained weight again. Her 3-4X clothes are definitely looking tight. I was watching her in profile yesterday and damn, her belly is just glorious. I keep waiting for her to decide, "OK, that's enough...I struggle with restaurant booths, with putting on my shoes...my clothes are tight...I'm too fat. I need to do something." But it never happens.

• 3 months later...

Yep, holiday mode is fun.

We have a birthday in the family on the 22nd, so there was birthday cake and Chinese food around in addition to the usual holiday goodies. On the 24th, she was the only one who cracked open a box of chocolates after a large Christmas Eve meal and birthday cake. Christmas morning was enjoyable too; her sleepwear consists in loose, stretchy PJ bottoms, which at 5X are reasonably roomy, and a 3X cotton spaghetti-strap tank top, which is anything but roomy. She threw a long buttonless cardigan over that. The fun thing was seeing her sitting up on the couch with the huge bowl of her FUPA bulging softly out against the PJ bottoms, and the 3X tank top slowly sliding up, gradually exposing the creamy slope of her belly. She eventually corrected but it took her a while to notice, and for about five minutes was sitting there like that.

After a generous breakfast – more like brunch, really, given that it was 10:30 in the morning - of French toast, she went to the leftover Chinese food for lunch. She took a huge plateful; the food literally made a mound on the plate. This was followed by more chocolates. After this went to the sofa for a lie down, saying she was “so tired.” Sometimes she can be a little bit embarrassed about her overeating, and I know she didn’t want to admit that she was just too full of rich food given that we hadn’t even come to Christmas dinner yet. That dinner was, of course, plentiful with again, cake for dessert followed by another round of chocolates.

Last night we fell asleep spooning…I have to stretch my reach to go beyond the upper tummy just below her breasts. I can barely extend to rest my hand upon the soft paradise of her lower belly.

Today breakfast was more leftover French toast and a lunch of leftovers. Three more chocolates for dessert…but after a phone call in which she spoke at length with a friend about how delicious the holiday food has been, she went and got the last slice of birthday cake. Again, I know her well and I know that the food talk had primed her to want more. A huge slice, probably twice the normal size. I liked how she ate that very gradually, a bite here and a bite there, as she played games on her phone. When she is full, she will not leave dessert uneaten. Rather she will gradually nibble, taking breaks between bites.

This sort of thing, as a supplement or punctuation mark to more routine daily overeating is she got to be 5’2 and 320 lbs.

• 5 weeks later...

My wife recently discovered the concept of "Basic Metabolic Rate"  calculator. It tells you how many calories you need to maintain your current weight. Inputting her "ideal" weight at 160 lbs on her 5'2 frame, she found that she should be eating 1300 calories per day. I asked what her current intake is. She sheepishly admitted "about 2300."

Looking into it, I found that to maintain her current weight of about 320 lbs, she should be taking in 2000 calories daily.

She is eating enough to "maintain" at 380 lbs. And that assumes no gradual increase in consumption.

No wonder she steadily gains about 7 lbs per year...

• 1 year later...

Modest little anecdote here. I ran a mid-morning errand to the mall this morning, Walking back to the car, I noticed a 20-something lady maybe 15 feet ahead of me. She wasn't really fat, but she was 'thick' and had a noticeably full bottom pushing against tight pale-blue jeans as she hastened her way to her vehicle. I saw her get into the car parked next to mine, but the engine didn't start as I got to my door and sat into the driver's seat. I looked over and saw her in profile, an attractive woman, looking straight ahead and eating a large pastry. Her eyes closed as she chewed, as if this was the best thing ever. She must have sat down and immediately launched into her snack. Either it had been sitting in the passenger seat and she'd been hastening back for it, or she'd carried it to her car as a secret treat. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2024 at 4:01 PM, chubbaluva said:

I feel like the office feeder. There are a number of fatties who sit in the opposite office pen to me talking about thier early morning 'gym sessions'. I bought a load of doughnuts in yesterday which went virtually untouched on my side of the pen, but when I offered them over they were politely (but greedily!) received, with that 'it's just the ideal time of the day' to offer them (trust me, any time of the day is the right time!), with me stating that I don't want them to go to waste. 

Haha, funny you mention this. I work in a supervisor office role. The staff there are 90% female and all are fit and trim. As a morale-boosting technique, once a week I bring them all a big box of donuts and go to each staff member encouraging them to take one.

One or two donuts per week is not enough to make anyone fat, but in this fit/slim crowd it’s still considered mildly scandalous, and I know they look forward to it. 

Last week after I’d done the rounds, I left for a few minutes and came back - and overhead one of them laughing and saying “I hear his wife is huge.” The other replied: “I can see why!” 😀