Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Last night, As we went grocery shopping she turned down her favorite bag of chips. The hot Cheeto fries. I said not to worry and convinced her to have her treat. 

Once we got home she devoured a bag on the couch, ate a bowl of watermelon and complained her stomach hurt lol. A couple hours later she munched on m&m cookies and expanded on the couch watching her shows. Then she laid in bed talking to her friend about her gain. I really want to weigh her. 

Watching her waddle around in booty shorts and tight shirts is making me crazy.

@OsakaReloaded living the dream 

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, BindsThatTie said:

Went to my father-in-law's homestead for Father's Day. My wife's going on about how she's going to be watching what she eats since she's gained so much recently. My in-laws say "oh yeah. That's nice" and pass her a bowl. Smoke her up. Then order a bunch of pizzas and a ton of snacks. She spends the rest of the day with the munchies ravenously eating and pounding hard sugary summer drinks. I leave telling my father-in-law "Happy Father's Day". 🤜🤛 

He knows how to feed his daughters.

What happened after you left anything she said or did man ? 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I was at a family reunion the other day. This one woman (related somehow, I don't know her) I saw for the second time ever and she way noticeably fatter since the reunion before. So much fatter in fact the her belly looked to drop to her knees. I couldn't really tell how much because of her flowy dress. Although she had much more smooth back fat oozing over the back of her dress.

Anyway, the real observation was amazing to me. She was showing one of the kids how to do the proper bridge shuffle for playing cards. This fat relative did not sit down, but remained standing and used her wide, apron belly as a table to show the kids how to shuffle. And I was lucky enough to have a close up view.

How many plates she clear at the reunion lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
59 minutes ago, Epicsend said:

Just out of curiosity would anyone be interested in me starting a topic about my girl Specifically. She makes a lot of fat cOmments about herself and not only that she eats a ton pretty much every day so I don’t see her weight getting in check anytime soon. 

Do it lol 

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, PhatCat said:

I spent the weekend with my girlfriend's sister. She was always chubby, but she's a proper fatty now. She doesn't watch what she eats, and she eats big portions. She said that thanks to her boyfriend she's been eating a lot of pizza and sweets. She's about a size 12-14 now, and carries almost all her weight in her belly. We went to the beach and she's still wearing the same skimpy bikini she bought when she was about 30 pounds smaller. Because she gains all her weight in her belly, the bikini still fits well because the top is adjustable and her hips didn't gain any weight. It's a real bikini, not the high-waisted kind, so her full belly and back fat rolls were on display. Her belly was bulging out and hanging over the bottoms just a little. She said she wants to lose a little weight, but she seems to have no problem being fat. Considering how big her belly is, she is obese, and she'd still have a big gut after loosing 10 pounds. She either isn't aware that she is fat, or she doesn't mind.

This sounds hot and weird at the same time lol... Do you have pics 😅

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

So I work at a restaurant and I've had a couple stories on here, a new girl started at my work a few months ago and in these short months she's gained quite a bit of weight, now by a bit I mean like 5-10 pounds nothing crazy but it's noticeable. In July is when I started to notice that her face started to get chubbier and she looked bigger, She eats full meals basically at my job also with soda. ANYWAY. One of my coworkers asked if she wanted to workout with him and she said that she doesn't care that much too workout but feels so fat. Fast-forward till yesterday I got into work and she was eating a cinnamon roll and then maybe like 45 mintues later she had a full steak and eggs with toast and butter and a soda. Maybe a couple hours later I walked over too her and she randomly said "I'm so huge" and I was like what?? and she goes "I just eat so much i'm like a bottomless pit and I know i'll probably eat something later" and I was like bullshit you will. and I shit you not she got the full bowl of buttery pasta with another soda. today she had chicken and waffles with syurp and butter and had a soda again and she goes. "Everytime I see you i'm always eating" I didn't really say anything good but she's getting quite the belly now also surprise surprise lol  

All i got to say to this is CLOSET....FEEDEE...

1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

Anything she asked for really that I could without getting in trouble anyways and on Sundays we'd put out a little free buffet at the bar during football seasons we always had leftovers she would normally eat more of them then anyone on top of her constant munching through out her shift. But really she only worked Sundays so I had minimal influence, in reality it was her own doing every week she'd come in looking noticeably bigger, before I knew it she was sporting a huge pregnant looking ** belly really could've passed for 6 months easily. She would always complain about how bloated and hungover she was from the Saturday night before at the bar and how she ate and drank way too much like a whole pizza to herself or something sitting at the bar. It got to the point where everyone but myself thought she was pregnant. Even the old lady bartender asked me the one night "be honest with me is she pregnant? because I have to setup a replacement for her for while when the baby comes". All I could do was laugh and say no that's all a food baby belly. Really one of the hottest things I ever saw, I got to watch her go from 120lbs in the beginning of October to she told me near the end of December that she was 185lbs. She had grown a huge round belly, an ass like a shelf and went from about a B to a D cup in 3 short months, really was crazy to witness. 

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Didn't know where else to put this but I needed to tell someone about this experience i had this morning lol. 

So I'm standing in line at the gas station this morning and I see this girl at the counter paying for her stuff. I have no idea what she looks like from the front, but I immediately noticed her huge ass. Of course being a lover of all things curvy I start to check her out. So imagine this: shorter girl probably 5'4", id put her somewhere in the neighborhood of 250-275lbs. Spandex pants absolutely hugging every curve on her lower half, and this girl had a booty that looked like 2 beach balls stuffed in her pants. I mean holy shit this was the best ass I've seen in a long time.  

Of course spandex pants can do wonders in shaping things, so I still wasn't entirely sure she was going to be some smoking hot 25 year old milf or anything. Cautiously optimistic I watch as she turns around. And that's when I see her belly. Now of course I could tell she was on the heavier side from the back, but she turns around and she has this nice big fat belly tucked into her spandex pants and a tight t shirt on top. The outline of her whole belly is clearly visible,  right down to her deep belly button. She's a big girl. Nice heavy probably DD breasts resting on her overfed tummy, and thick chubby arms. 

So at this point I'm like holy fuck this girl is smoking hot. She had a mask on so I couldn't see her face that well, but I could tell it was fat and round like the rest of her.  She looked around 30 or 35, dark hair. She wasn't ugly by any means, but I'd call her face average. Overall package was still like 9.5 out of 10, mostly because she had a 20/10 ass 😄

If you didnt chat her up this was all for nothing lol..