Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Great Conversation and thread topic. As a longtime lurker who is not going to post that much, I had to chime in.

Wife of five years, late twenties

5'3" weighed between 110-165

Knows of my hankering for plump lady.

She finally crested into Size 12s about a week ago...she wasn't upset when she bought her some outfits but we got into the car and seemed upset. She said she was "Hangry" apparently a combination of hungry and angry. So I took her to a place we deemed too classy to go to: Old Country Buffett. While still wearing her size tens, made a pig out of herself. Not like those huge unrealistic stuffing in the FA fiction, but she knew what she was doing to me. We got out to the car she hiccuped, unbuttoned her pants (this time way too tight), "sorry just had to get it out of system, I'll be in 14s if I keep this up" I nearly lost it right there in the car.

I should make her "Hangry" more often.

What a wonderful event! :-)

Best wishes,

Chris

• 1 year later...
Yesterday we were invited at a couple's, Audrey is a good friend of my wife, and now more than chubby. Like my wife, she has gained a noticeable amount of weight since she is with her boyfriend. The lunch was quite large and hearty and both girls feasted large quantities of food. Of course, my wife had bring a dessert she made herself, a chocolate cake with cream. After finishing her portion of this cake, she said «I'm so full, I cannot swallow anything more ». But Audrey said « no, no, now you have to eat MY dessert » and she brought a large plate of profiterolles.

My wife : oh no ! You are not kind ! I'm gonna explode ! Do you think I'm not fat enough !

Audrey : don't worry, summer, beaches and bikinis are a long way off ! Indulge yourself !

And they both binge on chocolate !

Back at home, while taking off her clothes, she looked at herself in the mirror and she said :I'm gaining back, look at that belly ! I feel so full. I told her : you ate quite well tonight ! Her : yeah,  I was feeling so greedy, I couldn't refrain myself from stuffing myself with all that food. That was so good !

It was a good night !

In the course of one day my girlfriend ate a fried chicken sandwich, milkshake, ribs, loaded potato, cheeseburger, another milkshake, and finished it off with a late night snack of 2 hot dogs, a quesadilla, and fried onion rings.

She barely walked that day too. By the time we got home that night her gut was huge. I swear she ate so much that day her ass even got bigger.

Fantastic real life stories, gentlemen! Thanks for sharing!

Best regards,

Chris