Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Good subject for a post!

All I can say is what a common theme.  In order to get Fat you must eat a lot of calories.

A common occurrence that I love paying attention to is my wives appetite before and after she starts to gain weight.  At first I notice her eating a bit more and then all of a sudden in a couple of weeks the weight starts to show up on her figure.  I really love to see how she continues to eat bigger and bigger portions followed by either ice cream, cookies or some chocolates directly finishing huge dinners.  Then I catch her snacking on bags of chips  and even a bowl of ice cream during the day. She however is not one of those types of ladies that say's ...wow, I can't believe I have gained all this weight.  She usually will say I am eating like a pig lately and I am getting Fat.  Then she usually continues to eat like crazy after she mentions that. The absolute best is when she gets kind vulnerable with her out of control eating and gaining and only a few times in our relationship has discussed this with me.  She has become sad and vulnerable when trying on some clothes she just bought a month ago that fit fine and now she cant even get them on or close to being buttoned,  she then is sad and I hug and comfort her and tell her she look's great and in several minutes following she goes back to snacking after finding some looser clothing.  It is so damn sexy to me....because she happens to be such a controlling personality and when she is vulnerable and out of control she is so much softer and gentle......not to mention I love her getting even Fatter....so the eating is a must.

• 3 weeks later...

Great Conversation and thread topic. As a longtime lurker who is not going to post that much, I had to chime in.

Wife of five years, late twenties

5'3" weighed between 110-165

Knows of my hankering for plump lady.

She finally crested into Size 12s about a week ago...she wasn't upset when she bought her some outfits but we got into the car and seemed upset. She said she was "Hangry" apparently a combination of hungry and angry. So I took her to a place we deemed too classy to go to: Old Country Buffett. While still wearing her size tens, made a pig out of herself. Not like those huge unrealistic stuffing in the FA fiction, but she knew what she was doing to me. We got out to the car she hiccuped, unbuttoned her pants (this time way too tight), "sorry just had to get it

out of system, I'll be in 14s if I keep this up" I nearly lost it right there in the car.

I should make her "Hangry" more often.

Great story about your wife.  So damn sexy when they are like this!  It's almost like their appetite takes over and when they normally wouldn't talk or act like this.....they end up giving into our fetish because they are so hungry and they may as well point out the complete obvious.  Not to mention after my wife get's a lot heavier she seem's way more submissive and wants sex a lot more.

Yeah, that sounds somewhat familiar. My wife also has quite a strong personality and independent mind and she usually likes having things under control. With food, however, she often loses restraint and eats much more than would be enough, especially when it's only me who witnesses that. Recently it goes so far that it is almost puzzling. She is at her fattest ever, her last weigh-in was in May or so (and showed 2 kg gain in 3 months) and since then she has been eating in a way that she knows will end in further gain. She actually said that herself. But she continues anyway and recently she basically takes advantage of every opportunity to eat what she likes. I say let's have a pizza and she's for it, same with gyros, and yesterday I was making hotdogs and had a bag of nacho crisps for later. I opened it to taste a few, went to check something on my pc and when I came back she was eating them. Basically 10 mins before hotdogs were supposed to be ready. If things continue like that she might keep that 2 kilos per quarter year pace for a while...

You are a very lucky guy...."Living the Dream".  My wife is slowly gaining but not nearly as fast as I thought she would be with all her excess eating as of late. But her eating is way more than it has been in a long time,  so hopefully the Fat and the Lbs. start piling on and showing up....not to mention her appetite starts to get really out of control.  I love hearing about your wives gaining and eating!

OverHeard two college girls, one plump and eating chips in tight clothes the other thin.

plump one: i'm always eating, no wonder I'm fat now!

thin: you're not that fat.

plump: i am so, i used to be thin like you and now I'm fat!

thin: so eat less?

plump: i'm too fat to eat less!

Great stuff!  Isn't that just perfect.....to Fat now to eat less.  Kind of true though.

• 10 months later...
On January 7, 2018 at 9:48 PM, MuffinTopFan said:

It might seem odd, but I’ve found that Best Buy is a decent place to visit to see some chubby beauties. I think it’s a rule that they have to tuck in their shirts, which really shows an employee’s muffin top if her shirt and pants are tight enough. 

One day in particular, an employee came to me so she could lead me to the vehicle bay (where they were installing something in my car). This woman was probably in her mid-twenties with a pretty smile and long, dark hair. She must have been a shift supervisor of some sort, as she has on a black uniform instead of blue and carried a walkie-talkie. I’m would guess she was around 5’5” tall and probably 150 pounds - obviously not a bbw but enough to have some hips, a butt, and a muffin top spilling over her pants. She must have gained some weight recently, as her pants and shirt were a little tight. She was wearing the walkie-talkie on a belt clip, and the antenna was constantly poking and rubbing along her love handle. 

At one point, she answered a call on the walkie-talking, and she had to hold her love handle in with her free hand as she removed and then returned the walkie-talkie to the belt clip. And while doing that, her smile and facial expression remained unchanged - she showed no embarrassment or reaction of any kind to having to move her fat out of the way. It’s probably because it’s a routine action anymore, but I’m hoping it’s also because she is comfortable with her body and it doesn’t bother her. 

That’s all I have, I hope you enjoyed this little story.

That's pretty funny....I actually have a Best Buy close to my home....so it is typically the first store I go to for electronics.   Exactly what you said they have Polo type shirts which are all tucked in.....and I have noticed the same the polo shirts are not only form fitting most of the employee girls or women have some good size love handles, fat breasts and guts showing snuggly through their shirts and usually complimented with a pair of tigher khaki type pants that are quite tight on them as well.  I wonder if it is just their wardrobe or dos that particular job seem to make these girls/women gain weight while on the job....similar to the restaurant business?

Came home the other night and as my wife changed her clothes and came down to make dinner.  She stood in front of me in the cutest designer long underwear pajamas.  They were basically form fitting....well on her they were straight up skin tight.  She said “are you ready for dinner”?  She stood there with her hands reversed just above her hips softly digging to her love handles that protruded out and were accentuated a good 4 inches on each side from her hands squeezing into them.....and her protruding gut still U.K. out in front of her looking like my little honey was very much pregnant but instead it was all food and Fat in that belly....along with her massive Breasts that were snuggly trying to be contained but straining the long underwear fabric with the most Beautiful face which I can tell has certainly filled out a little lately.  Yep....my gorgeous wife has started to gain some more weight lately and has seemed to be hungrier and hungrier in the last several weeks.  After the big Mexican meal she made for dinner and cleared her plate like a Beautiful gaining wife....I caught her going back to the pantry all ought snacking on chocolates after she had a huge bowl of ice cream for desert already.   You should have seen her Beautiful bloated gut by the time she undressed to get in the shower last night....it had me even starring with wife eyes and impressed.....so sexy, bloated and big!