Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

On 10/29/2018 at 9:14 AM, BindsThatTie said:

Went to a Mexican restaurant on Saturday night, Chuy's. And there was this young couple next to us - girl was around 275-300lbs. Massive - with a ultra-low cut top, her boobs were literally resting on the table. 10" of cleavage on display. All dolled up - bright red lipstick and dark mascara. Her boyfriend was chubby, too. And they're asking the waitress all of these questions regarding the size of the burritos and if it's enough to get them full. You can tell it was awkward for the skinny waitress because she has no frickin' clue what it takes to get this hefty pair "full".

Over the dinner, this girl ate a queso appetizer, creamy jalapeño salsa with 6 baskets, yes 6 baskets of fried chips, a large fajita dinner (probably had 7-8 tortillas) and 5 (!) large refills of Pepsi. When they brought out the burrito to her boyfriend, he turned to my wife and gleefully points at this massive thing and tells us "now that's what I'm talking about! That's my size burrito, man!!".  We start laughing and I'll never forget the girlfriend just staring wide eyed, grinning from ear to ear staring at his burrito.

So we all get stuffed and we're paying for our bill. And then the couple starts putting in another huge order of food. Another burrito, etc. I nudge my wife to check it out and she says "oh, they're probably bringing back dinner for a roommate." As we're walking out we hear the boyfriend tell her "It'll be like 10 more minutes on your snack". They actually were ordering a whole other dinner to eat later on – it was already 9 o'clock at this point!! Amazing.

Chuys is legit! Used to fight all sorts of traffic and the bad parking situation at the original just to get some enchaladas. Not sure the food is as good as it use to be though.

• 2 months later...

I used to work with this girl, we will call her Mary, who absolutly blew up over the course of a year and a half. She was from syria, stood about 5 ft 6 and had a kind of stocky build. I would guess around 160 lbs at the start. Anyway when we got a new supervisor, Nat, mary picked up Nat's habbit of drinking lots of Dr. Pepper and getting fast food for lunch. Nat was super thin with a crazy fast metabolism. She was like a black hole when it came to food and never gained a pound. We are still friends and even after three kids she is thin as a rail.

Mary on the otherhand didnt have a fast metabolism. All the soda, moster energy drinks, Big Macs, and candy bars stuck to her like glue. Mary loved taking about herself and was constantly complaining about outgrowing pants ans her parents harrassing her aboit her weight. She also blaimed her gain on PCOS when it was really all the food she was eating. On a typical day she would bring two breakfast sandwiches, eat two burgers for lunch and then make another fast food trip before goi g home so she didnt eat too much at dinner in front of her parents.

She gained over a hundred poundd and maxed at 286, if i remember correctly, before getting gastric bypass.in the months before surgery she was activly eatting more so that she could get her weight up high enough to be a canidate for the surgery. She was in a lesbian phase with a terrible personality but it was nuts watching someone stuff down garbage everyday then blame her expanding gut on a medical condition. 

She is back to her original size now and is married to a guy from Dubai. After her surgery the weight fell off fast but she was constantly throwing up from eatting too much in one sitting, her skin looked like death, and her hair thinned out like an old lady. WLS is no joke and a pretty crazy thing to do to your body.

3 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

not sure if that is a delectable observation... the eating and the gaining yes i agree but the problem is , the problem that i have in some cases, when the gain is a product of compulsive and out of control overeating that only causes a sadder and more desperate state in the lady when the gain comes is not a nice sight to behold because it is treated not with pleasure but as any addiction that overpowers their will and puts them in a vicious cycle when they feel worse and worse and that is not sexy or hot or erotic to witness

Yeah i cant say it was a turn on watching blimp up. Her skin got really bad from the greasy food and her personality is a 2 out of 10. I only bring it up because its the most ive seen someone gain in a short period. 

• 2 months later...

Today at the gym i saw a new girl who was both very cute and quite fat. I didnt notice her at first as i was doing my work out but she asked me how to use the stationary bike. I helped her with the controls and couldnt help but steal a few glances in her direction. 

She was blonde, maybe 5ft 5 and i would guess around 240 lbs. She had a lovely big behind, tree trunk thighs, and a generous belly that matched her cute face. She was doing the classic fat girl workout which usually involves ten min of very light cardio followed by low weight high reps on the various leg machines with lots of resting and looking at her phone in between. She walked out to her car at one point and i kid you not ate some sort of little snack, couldnt see what exactly it was.

I really hope she continues to come at the same time i do but i doubt she will stick with a gym routine. Kind of gave off the vibe of "working out" to get her body "bikini ready" for spring break.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've known j since highschool. My wife and her are good friends and we see each other frequently. Even back in high school she had a really large butt that was the source of much ridicule and admiration. J is blonde with a pretty face and was quite thin except for her backside. Sophmore year in college she moved out of her parent's home into an apartment with my girlfriend (now wife) in another city. J was homesick and had a hard time making friends at school. Other then going to class she hardly left the apartment and started comfort eating. She used to bake and meticulously decorate cakes for fun and alot of that cake found its way into her tummy.

By the time summer rolled around she had gained nearly 40 pounds and was so deliciously thick. She didnt have much of a belly but she grew chubby arms, her face rounded out and her butt and thighs exploded. The running joke was that she was taller sitting down than standing. Durring that following summer she started taking diet pills and running alot. By the end of next semester she had lost most of the weight but had to go to the hospital for jaundice due to taking too many diet pills.

As the years went by she kept her weight in check and got down to her highschool weight for her wedding day. She gained a few post wedding pounds and even at her thinest she still had a great butt, good genetics. Eventually she got pregnant with twins and gained around 80 pounds durring the pregnancy, topping out at 212. Im not sure how much she lost afterwards but last year she commented that she was 175 ish. 

This weekend she was in attendance at a funeral and OMG her ass looked huge! Im not one to scam on some other man's wife but good lord, it was like she was smuggling hams back there. She looked absolutly poured into her black dress and i was worried the back would split if she bent over.

Afterwards she was politely refusing the refreshments. She made the comment that she was trying to lose the 20 pounds she gained recently. Last month she had been forced to buy new scrubs and wanted to get back down to her normal size so she would have more to wear.

Im friends with her husband and unfortunatly he isnt a FA as far as i can tell. However he is a pretty easy going dude and always fawns over her no matter how she looks. I doubt he is pumping her full of cookies but i dont think he would care if she stayed thick or got a little bigger.

• 6 months later...
On 2/19/2020 at 10:10 AM, oatmeal said:

I've known j since highschool. My wife and her are good friends and we see each other frequently. Even back in high school she had a really large butt that was the source of much ridicule and admiration. J is blonde with a pretty face and was quite thin except for her backside. Sophmore year in college she moved out of her parent's home into an apartment with my girlfriend (now wife) in another city. J was homesick and had a hard time making friends at school. Other then going to class she hardly left the apartment and started comfort eating. She used to bake and meticulously decorate cakes for fun and alot of that cake found its way into her tummy.

By the time summer rolled around she had gained nearly 40 pounds and was so deliciously thick. She didnt have much of a belly but she grew chubby arms, her face rounded out and her butt and thighs exploded. The running joke was that she was taller sitting down than standing. Durring that following summer she started taking diet pills and running alot. By the end of next semester she had lost most of the weight but had to go to the hospital for jaundice due to taking too many diet pills.

As the years went by she kept her weight in check and got down to her highschool weight for her wedding day. She gained a few post wedding pounds and even at her thinest she still had a great butt, good genetics. Eventually she got pregnant with twins and gained around 80 pounds durring the pregnancy, topping out at 212. Im not sure how much she lost afterwards but last year she commented that she was 175 ish. 

This weekend she was in attendance at a funeral and OMG her ass looked huge! Im not one to scam on some other man's wife but good lord, it was like she was smuggling hams back there. She looked absolutly poured into her black dress and i was worried the back would split if she bent over.

Afterwards she was politely refusing the refreshments. She made the comment that she was trying to lose the 20 pounds she gained recently. Last month she had been forced to buy new scrubs and wanted to get back down to her normal size so she would have more to wear.

Im friends with her husband and unfortunatly he isnt a FA as far as i can tell. However he is a pretty easy going dude and always fawns over her no matter how she looks. I doubt he is pumping her full of cookies but i dont think he would care if she stayed thick or got a little bigger.

We had friends over for the game this weekend and J was in attendance. Unfortunately she has lost a considerable amount of weight since February. I overheard her tell my wife she has lost 45 lbs and is 5 away from her goal. This is a travesty of thickness. I mean the girl was like a pale skinned Olivia Jennsen. Similar face, 10% less curvy body when she was thicker.

Now she is just another skinny mom with a pretty face. She even mentioned not having kids in the future now that she is back to prebaby weight. Even her trademark butt looked like an average ass. I know this isn't what people come her for but it just makes me so disappointed. I know some of ya'll will relate

• 1 year later...

At a local chinese restaurant, the only waitress was an early 20s, caucasian women who looked to be around 300 lbs. She had oversized metal rimmed glasses, colorful eyeshadow, and kimd of an edgy full length hair cut. She had a very apple build, kind of humpty dumpty, with a large middle and thin arms & legs. What makes all this worth of mentioning is that she was searing a low full lenght skirt and crop top. Her gut was fully exposed and on display.

I was trying not to stare as i picked up my takeout but her belly was bouncing, quaking and sloshing around as she walked to a table to take their order. I caught a glimpse of her in direct sunlight walking in and you could see her gut was covered in thin white strech marks. Cleary she has been big for a while and doesn't have shame about it. The thing that was especially odd is that the place is normally staffed by conservatively dressed asian men. So either the job market is so tight employera are becoming more lenient or maybe somebody there us one of our tribe.

Staying at a hotel this weekend I observed two ladies, I assume mother daughter given the age gap. It was around 2 pm so I assume they were early for their check-in and waiting on their room to become available. I was at the front desk trying to get extra towels and they were seated nearby in the lobby at a table. On the table looked to be the rem ants of two KFC buckets and three boxes of something or other. It was pretty well demolished when i arrived but the Mom was still eating a piece of fried  chicken and the daughter was eyeing the last piece.

They were about 15 ft away and I could hear them sloppily smacking and chomping on their food, letting out little grunt and moans of fullness. As you might of guessed, these were not thin women. I didn't get the best look at them and they are seated so it is hard to estimate weight. I can say the mom required two chairs and the daughter looked comical overflowing her single chair. The daughter looked under 30 and the mom maybe late 40s or early 50s. Hard to say as they are both quite heavy. 

I'm an American, so seeing fat people eat fast food isn't some rare occurrence. This one stood out because it seemed like a massive amount of food to be gobbling down at 2 pm and the fact that they both didnt attempt to hide the indulgence. Just a pair of life long fatties stuffing themselves in public. After a couple of mins waiting on towels, the daughter asked in a meek voice "Can i have the last piece, its really good" The mom grunted as a form of acquiescense. Then she said "I've got to get these pants off once we get to the room"

Once I got my towels i headed back to the room but caught a glimpse of their faces. The daughter had this blissful look on her face as she took a bite. Like this was the best thing in her life and the only thing giving her comfort.  The mom had a glazed over expression. This was just another meal in a long line of meals. She must have been counting the minutes until she could get to the room, take off those leggings and take a nap.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Buc-ees yesterday and witnessed a wonderful interaction. For those of you who dont know, Buc-ees is a gas station known for clean bathrooms, a huge merch section, and isle after isle of food, candy, and other sweet treats. Anyway, as i was leaving the bathroom i spotted an extremely obese 20 something walking my way. She had a full length green dress on that looked borderline obscene. It was at least two sizes too small and hugged her like a second skin. As i got closer she stopped to speak with her mother.

"They have Dippin Dots" she said with an excited squeal. She looked absolutly elated and quickly showed off her large tub of dots. The girl was positively elated, like won the lottery excited. She then asked if they could get some fudge because "OMG mom, it smells so good!"

As they walked to the fudge counter I got a really good view of her moving and was not disappointed. She was built similar to Foxy Roxxie but smaller than she is now. My guess is 400 lbs or so. Well proportioned with a large but not overly dominate belly, large butt but not overly hippy, overstuffed arms with a wide cherubic face.

After i walked past i stole a glance at her face and she was mesmorized by the options. She no joke licked he lips. By the time i left she was still shoping and had a bag full of sugary treats.