Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Over the summer I met a bunch of girls with some odd eating habits. We would get drunk per the usual and then at 4 in the morning two of them would absolutely house a medium big mac meal from McDonalds. Generally, when I'm drunk I eat poorly, but not a huge meal like that. Go figure.

Girl 1 had a very stressful office job that involved sitting on her ass for 12 hours or more at a time. She told me she was self conscious about always ordering huge Italian dinners while her coworkers got some healthy crap. Over the summer she definitely put on several pounds. She was very skinny beforehand, so her pics don't give much away. Nevertheless, it was apparent to me. She also drank quite a bit which I'm sure contributed.

Girl 2 was already a bit of a bigger girl. She has a decent belly and a big rack. She was astounded that I could go all day without eating because as she put it she would eat constantly. I'd believe her from what I saw.

• 5 years later...