Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

You see now, these things happen around me, and I make notes of them, but I usually take the choicest factors of the situation and turn it into a short WG story. The fact y'all are sharing your own, well I've got at least two new story ideas now after reading these!

Well I can't just take y'all's stories and not add one of my own, so let's go with this one.

So the girl was one of my best friends in high school, about 5'4" and 189 lb. at her peak weight. Well, I SAY that's her peak weight, that's the heaviest I ever got a number for. She went off for a summer after high school to work as a chef on a ranch in Montana, and her specialty was desserts. You see where this is going?

She came back from that summer, squishy, well-breasted, and fat assed. Turns out testing the desserts before you serve them, and also eating your fill at every meal, including enjoying your own calorie-dense handiwork, can add a few pounds, in her case, to the choicest places. We met up at a football game where her sister was dancing, and she took full advantage of the rich, fatty foods they were selling, more than once. The complaint, "ooh, I ate too much!" Was heard more than once that night.

Chick always did have a serious problem with overeating...

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
7 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Quick tip: if you jump off the top of a building and you end up dead it's reality. If you wake up it's fiction.

Rich people exist. Fat girls exist. Theoretically, some of those rich people probably have chubby, spoiled daughters someone could hear about through another party. Disbelieve all you want, that's your right, but don't be an ass about it. Literally everyone posting in this thread is at least some sort of unreliable narrator.

• 11 months later...

Co-worker’s a big girl, carries her extra weight mostly in the middle. She was complaining about a bad experience at a restaurant where the server seriously doubted she could fit into the booth. She proved them wrong, they stuck to their guns, said she didn’t look comfortable.

On a recent shift, I noticed a pattern, what with her bending over, then having to zip up her pants again.