Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

We had an office bake-off contest last year where everyone brought in homemade deserts for everyone to sample.

One of the gals I work with has always been thick, which combined with a naturally lazy demeanour means she has never been able to lose weight - she's quite pretty, 5'8" and at that time had recently complained about hitting her (then) all-time high of 197 pounds.

I brought in cheesecake, and combined with all the other sugar-filled deserts there were thousands of calories ripe for consumption. As it turns out there were too many desserts for any one person to adequately sample - she tried gamely though, but once she got about halfway through the various desserts she hobbled back to her desk and flopped down in her chair, breathing heavily with her eyes closed, rubbing her hand slowly over her tummy. I asked her if she was all right, and she replied that she was filled to bursting.

She was sooo sexy in that condition, it was all I could do to conceal my excitement; I went back to the dessert table and brought her a few more treats that she hadn't yet tried, managing to coax her into sampling them - I did it three more times, and by the end she was almost horizontal on her chair with her head thrown back, lamenting "Oh God I'm so full," which only got me even more excited -- and the thought of her possibly cresting the magic 200-pound mark right there in front of me got me even more worked up.

She looked like she wanted to hibernate -- and she never looked better :)

• 2 years later...

I attended a seminar this week that I'm still fantasizing about.

There was this woman, I'd say mid-to-late thirties or so, attractive, and a tiny little thing, I'd estimate at maybe 5' even, if that -- but omg, the curves on her! She was thick everywhere, yet had a surprisingly slim waist that gave her an insane hourglass figure, this despite her lack of height. She was busty, had thick arms & thighs, but it was the ass on her -- omg. It was literally a beach ball connecting her legs to her torso. She had an ass that would make Kim Kardashian blush.

The facilitators had brought in plates overflowing with donuts -- and she happily indulged. I could scarcely pay attention to what was being discussed whenever she would get up to retrieve a donut, let alone while she was eating them! I could just picture the dough transforming into fat and adding to her already mind-boggling curves!

At one point they called a recess, so I had an idea. I lingered behind until the room was empty.

I went to the front, grabbed a paper plate & plunked down a couple of donuts. Before I left I set them down on the table right in front of her chair.

About 15 minutes later I came back & peeked inside -- she hadn't returned yet. So I lingered in the hallway, pretending to be texting until I spotted her coming down the hall. I waited till she went by & then followed her back into the boardroom.

She had a bemused expression as she pulled her chair, clearly noticing the two donuts before her. She looked around the room (I made sure I was "texting" when her gaze turned to my table) before resuming her seat.

For a time I thought my effort was in vain, and then, maybe half an hour later, she finally grabbed one.

YES!

An hour or so later, and her plate was empty. That brought her total consumption that morning to 4 large donuts...

She was incredible.

I'll likely never see her again, but I will never forget her.

M5a.thumb.jpg.766d7ae9f2088acfe23883099e227f48.jpgM9a.thumb.jpg.aab735f91a650d30ab865f29c90baba6.jpgM13a.thumb.jpg.91951cf9dde8aacae8eb98bff1fc1f00.jpg

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎11 at 2:42 PM, shady-j said:

Great post! I'm sure 4 large donuts did wonders on her short figure. That's a lot of calories for 5'0"! Thanks for posting pictures too. You're right, she is wonderful. Noticed you only posted 3 of a possible 13+ pics. Any more worth sharing?

Just slightly blurrier versions of the same, really -- it was a challenge taking pics in the middle of a boardroom full of people!

• 10 months later...

There's a girl in my office who has always been MASSIVE -- which is not usually a turn-on for me, as I like curves as opposed to outright spheres, but lately she's been catching my interest...

She's in her mid-20s and pretty and quite short (like 5'" or 5'1" at most) and since she came to our office has always hovered around the 300+ pound mark...and given her lack of height her girth absolutely dominates the narrow corridors between the cubicles, so that when you see her coming you have no choice but to either back up or duck into someone else's cubicle to let her pass, as there is literally no room to squeeze by (much as I'd like to try lol).

Anyway, for the better part of 2017 she was working on a different floor and only returned to our office at the start of December -- and OMG. She's put on some serious weight in that time, and I now wonder if she might not be flirting with the 400-pound mark. It's gotten to the point where I overheard the managers discussing their "duty to accommodate", with a larger cubicle, special chairs, etc...

She's gotten so huge that she literally waddles when she walks, i.e., her sideways movement almost equates to her forward movement. It's gotten to the point where her mobility is taking a significant hit, but to see her eat you'd think it wasn't an issue -- she's obviously still gaining.

I have to wonder how 2018 will go for her -- could someone that short possibly get to 500 pounds??