Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

5 hours ago, Jay.banthell said:

this weekend produced some interesting results. We went out for a meal and I mentioned I needed to go to the shop to get a drink, she said ‘I want to go too’. I asked why and she didn’t say anything. She then bought a 120g bar of chocolate and proceeded to eat it all in 30 mins. She said she has to eat all it once and physically can’t restrain herself. The following day was a work night and after dinner she said ‘because I had it yesterday I really want chocolate again today’. I said go for it and she got another 120g bar which she devoured in a similar time frame. She claimed she only ever has chocolate when I’m there which I find hard to believe 🤣

I think this might be nature's way of telling you to stock the cupboard with as much chocolate as physically possible

Quote of my gf, “im trying to fatten you up so you are softer, but i think im just fattening myself up”. A few nights before we were hanging out on the couch and she just unbuttons her pants complaining they were tight, after dinner she immediately changed and i heard her breathing get shallower on the drive home

At a wedding and was talking to a friend, she said “I used to have a jean jacket I loved to wear but my arms got too big for it.” I joked that it’s because she was pumping so much iron, but her response was “No, it was from eating too much”

Later on I took a photo of a different friend with her boyfriend. They’ve been together 1-1.5 years, he was already overweight and living together has clearly helped her put on probably 20 pounds. She had a nice round gut in the picture that was very noticeable, and when I handed the phone back she said “Oh my god I look pregnant!” In total disbelief. To be fair, she did!

I saw a friend for the first time in nearly 10 years yesterday. When I originally knew her, she was always on the thicker side - busty, wide hips, meat on her bones, you get the idea. If I had to throw out a guess, she’s probably about 5’5, and at the time she was maybe 150 pounds.

Yesterday was a whole other story. Her face has rounded out and gotten huge, and her boobs, belly, and ass has all grown in kind. She was wearing a loose fitting shorts and shirt outfit, but her body found a way to leave nothing to the imagination. Her belly’s obviously a hanging bowling ball, while her ass acts as an equal and opposite counterweight.

Walking from her car to my place (about 75 steps), her gait resembles more of a shuffle, and by the time we got there, she was gasping for breath, and needed sit for 30 minutes before we could head out again. 

If I had to guess, she’s had to have gained 75-100 pounds. Another friend of mine is 5’1 and 200 pounds, and looks svelte in comparison, so 225-250 sounds reasonable to me. 

I’ll add more of it turns out we hang out again. Happy to answer questions if I can.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw something yesterday that facinated me.

I was at a mall, walking through the food court when I glanced over to a table right in the center of the room that blew my mind.

A woman was sitting there slouched in her chair with her MORE than noticable belly protruding upward. Even though it was covered it was still very prominent, so much so that anyone could see it and note it was big on the woman's otherwise smaller frame.

She looked to be 5 or 6 months pregnant for comparisons sake, and while I can't rule out the possiblity that she was pregnant, something about her didn't make me think 'pregnant'.

It was probably the fact that in front of her sat a half-eaten ** of what I believe to have been miso soup. And I'm talking an actual **, not just a large bowl, with a long spoon resting within and a bunch of napkins all around.

She wasn't alone at the table however, with her was a man who was gazing longingly at her as she spoke to him. He, unlike her, had nothing in front of him, no food or otherwise.

I'm not typically the type of person to automatically presume someone is a feeder/ feedee, in most cases I think the answer is almost always something else, but there felt like just too much evidence to me that I witnessed a feeder, doing a public stuffing with his feedee.

I can't say for sure though, I'm not one to linger and stare but It's sat with me ever since and I felt I just needed to write about it!

• 2 weeks later...

From just the other day....I order pizza, go in to pick it up, and the cashier was this enormous woman. I would guess at least 250-275 if not 300, she was seriously giant. very small breasts comparatively next to her stomach, which was a huge, round double-belly. The best part is that not only is she sitting down (it must've been too exhausting for her to stand for her shifts), but she's chowing down on a chicken wing. 

She looks at me, doesn't say anything, just keeps eating. I tell her the name for the order, and she doesn't acknowledge me verbally, just starts looking at the computer screen for the order. After a minute or two, she finishes the wing, stands up, and waddles over to the back counter. Standing up revealed that her thighs and ass were just as swollen as her stomach, she was really bottom-heavy. Before she gets to my order, she grabs another wing from the counter, then heads to pick up my boxes while she's holding her food in one of her hands. She waddles back over to me, I take the boxes and thank her, and she heads back to her chair and starts working on the new chicken wing. 

Honestly, it seemed like she was pissed that I interrupted her eating. She definitely had the look of someone who had always been at least chubby, but I wonder how much weight she put on from work snacks alone....considering that she couldn't even grab a customer's order without getting something else for herself. 

18 hours ago, uwamen said:

From just the other day....I order pizza, go in to pick it up, and the cashier was this enormous woman. I would guess at least 250-275 if not 300, she was seriously giant. very small breasts comparatively next to her stomach, which was a huge, round double-belly. The best part is that not only is she sitting down (it must've been too exhausting for her to stand for her shifts), but she's chowing down on a chicken wing. 

She looks at me, doesn't say anything, just keeps eating. I tell her the name for the order, and she doesn't acknowledge me verbally, just starts looking at the computer screen for the order. After a minute or two, she finishes the wing, stands up, and waddles over to the back counter. Standing up revealed that her thighs and ass were just as swollen as her stomach, she was really bottom-heavy. Before she gets to my order, she grabs another wing from the counter, then heads to pick up my boxes while she's holding her food in one of her hands. She waddles back over to me, I take the boxes and thank her, and she heads back to her chair and starts working on the new chicken wing. 

Honestly, it seemed like she was pissed that I interrupted her eating. She definitely had the look of someone who had always been at least chubby, but I wonder how much weight she put on from work snacks alone....considering that she couldn't even grab a customer's order without getting something else for herself. 

She 's eventually going to the point 'One for you, two for her'.

This one is from a little while ago (hence the lack of details), but I actually work at a grocery store bakery so sometimes I get these nice little encounters.

We have a case with fruit tarts and stuff that we package up for people who ask., and a few months ago this heavily pregnant woman was browsing with her husband. She asks for a tart in the case, so I get it out and start to package it. She interrupts me with “oh no, you don’t need to do that, I’m just going to eat it now!” which she then proceeded to do the second I handed it to her. It was a small, 3ish inch tart, but it was still crazy to see her eat the whole thing in one bite. She literally just popped it in her mouth haha. 

I wonder how much baby weight she’ll keep on afterwards, hopefully a bit more if she got used to following her cravings like that. 

On 2/7/2024 at 12:29 PM, Woodsmont said:

I would say 40-45 pounds, something like that. I'm not good at guessing though. 

No, not at the moment. It's fun to think about, though, so I might get back to you on this.  

Any update on the chunky waitress? Thanks! 

had a girlfriend once who used to unbutton her trousers/jeans in restaurants, mid meal in front of me, knowing I was fully aware of what she was doing. She would think nothing of it. Knowing she had eaten until her pants couldn't stay done up anymore was the hottest thing I think I'll ever see🥵

On 4/6/2024 at 8:02 AM, OnIonB1012 said:

Any update on the chunky waitress? Thanks! 

She's actually getting pretty fat. Lately, I'm noticing how round her face has been getting. Her jawline is pretty much gone and her double chin is always there now. She also at a point where she's wide enough to awkwardly shuffly where chairs are standing close together. Her butt is getting so big and her belly sticks out farther that her boobs now, which have steadily grown larger as well. Her clothes are always tight enough to see every bulge and roll. Her thighs are like stuffed sausages and her upper arms seem on the verge of tearing her shirt. It's so hot seeing her walk around, carrying those extra pounds, watching her jiggle her way through the restaurant.

And she just doesn't seem to care. She happily makes jokes at her expense, comments on how she has eaten everything on the menu multiple times and does things like patting her belly or slapping her hips. It's pretty clear she loves eating and she doesn't mind that she is gaining weight. 

4 hours ago, OnIonB1012 said:

That’s awesome, such a great story, thanks so much for sharing feel free to dm anytime! Love that she’s slapping her hips acknowledging the extra weight far cry from her thin days lol. Has she eclipsed the other chubby waitress, officially the fat one now? 

They are roughly the same size, but I have no doubt she will become the fat one soon. Her lower body is already bigger, and the rest is just as fat or otherwise catching up fast. 

That said, it actually looks like she is fatter than the other chubby waitress because her work clothes are much tighter. As I said, every bulge is visible. The other waitress dresses more "sensible".

10 minutes ago, Woodsmont said:

They are roughly the same size, but I have no doubt she will become the fat one soon. Her lower body is already bigger, and the rest is just as fat or otherwise catching up fast. 

That said, it actually looks like she is fatter than the other chubby waitress because her work clothes are much tighter. As I said, every bulge is visible. The other waitress dresses more "sensible".

Wow just unreal, remember first couple updates when that was just wishful thinking! Glad she’s taking it in stride, sounds like quite the jolly fatty. Wonder what the other waitresses and staff think seeing the hot waitress balloon to being the fattest in like a year! 🤯🥵

7 hours ago, Woodsmont said:

You need to snap a candid or something she sounds too good to be true

I was sitting at a table eating lunch at one of my usual fast food lunch break spots.

I notice a girl walk up to the counter to place her order. I immediately noticed that, despite her baggy pants, she had a very large and rather shapely butt. 

As she turned to the side, I could see that she also had a good sized belly on her. Her baggy pants were pulled up past her belly button, almost to her boobs. Her boobs were on the smaller side for her size, probably c cup which looked small because she probably had every bit of a 45" waist. 

So imagine this: late 20s to early 30s, 5'2"ish, 215-225 lbs, huge butt and hips, big spare tire belly, smallish boobs, fat upper arms, cute (if plain looking) face with slightly chubby cheeks and medium length dirty-blonde hair. 

What was even hotter about the situation was that she ordered enough for at least two people. She might have been ordering for her and a friend, but I had to imagine her waddling back to her car, letting her belly spill out onto her lap, and demolishing the entire bag of food herself while rubbing her belly and burping, hoping nobody sees her being such a pig. 

Used to have this teacher in high school, quite young, like early 20s, got a feeling we were probably her first or second full time teaching job. Her figure was really quite belly heavy, probably around 40".

She'd either gained a lot of weight very quickly and hadn't updated her wardrobe, or was in denial about her size. Her shirts used to ride up to her belly button, and her dresses were always skin tight. Her muffin top jiggled heavily as she walked around the class.

I remember one day it was 2nd period and I saw her in the corridor wearing a pink button up shirt, tight but everything was covered. We had her later in the day for last period and the bottom button was undone, the others were super strained and had ridden up to the point where it couldn't fully cover her gut, so she'd obviously had a big lunch.

On another occasion, she was writing stuff on the board, and her belly smudged some of the writing lower down 

• 2 weeks later...

More from my gf, “ugh ive gained 5 pounds, damn relationship weight” “i guess i can just unbutton my jeans while i sit before we leave”. I wish she would stop sucking in her belly whenever i look at it or touch it, i think its cute when she does but at the same time i almost wanna tell her to just breathe, she struggles with how she looks and the fact she has a tummy. Best part is when she gets on top during spicy times and she either doesnt cause she forgets, or cant cause its too hard to do at the same time. 

I have a fun little story from when I was working retail.

A woman came in. Around 5’3 and 280 pounds. She was very belly heavy wearing high waisted jeans and a tight green shirt. She asked for one of our biggest ice cream tubs that we make. After making that (Drenched in sauce and filled with toppings like she asked) She bought it alongside a big chocolate bar.

We have a sitting area which I could see from the till. She went over and sat down. She opened the chocolate bar and basically used it as an edible spoon for her ice cream eating both at once and finishing in like 10 minutes

What a gluttonous genius