Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

31 minutes ago, gdawg1414 said:

They shipped a 175 ft yacht to a lake on a college campus? Makes no sense.

Dude when does anything a rich person does make any sense. Gold plated PS2 controller, whale penis leather seats in a car…..it just gets crazier from there.

On 4/25/2022 at 9:16 PM, bigboy1992 said:

Dude when does anything a rich person does make any sense. Gold plated PS2 controller, whale penis leather seats in a car…..it just gets crazier from there.

lmao Nicholas Cage and his personal T-rex skull would love to have a word with you.

I agree with @Lake Terror. Just let the Jabber gibber jab.

...So back on topic,

I did marching band all four years of high school. One of the brass players was this big girl, not exactly my type, but still like 350ish pounds nonetheless. She was a senior I think when I was a freshman, so she graduated and went to go do drum corps (think marching band except competitive). So, she comes back to visit us the following year and she's lost A LOT of weight. Drum Corps is basically a cross between band camp and boot camp, so I think all of the forced exercise and shitty food made her lose what looked like 180ish to 200 pounds.

Plenty of people were "Oh my Glob! You're so thin! Bleh bleh!" etcetera to her all day. Good for her.

So... she comes back either next year or just a couple of years later, and she's gained ALL of the weight back and then some, I guess just by going back to her old lifestyle. I think its the most rapid loss OR gain that I've ever seen on a person in real life.

Guest Dave67
On 4/25/2022 at 10:31 AM, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

It's not that. It's not even the literary style. It's the omniscient narrator that's a dead giveaway. Apparently he's ubiqitous and sees everything even though he's not there, and knows what every character is feeling at any moment. There's nothing wrong with a good weight gain story, but it belongs where it belongs, in the fiction subforum. 

I threw up in my mouth from how pretentious this was 

We appreciate you jabber.. excited for the next update.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
9 minutes ago, Port said:

How big is she?

Not very, really. She's just a bit overweight with skinny arms and poor cardio.

Back again with some more. Just to clarify, she's somewhere around 180-200lbs at a guess.

We were not even all the way to the end of the block when I noticed her cradling her middle.

"What's the matter?" I asked

"Ugh, I'm too full for this. You know I struggle after eating. Slow down a bit!"

We weren't walking particularly quickly, but it was clear she was uncomfortable. She wasn't out of breath, though.

Two hours earlier...

"I don't understand how you can spend most of the day in your pyjamas - even when you're at work!"

COVID and remote working had meant that rather than having to wear her uniform, she could just sit around all day in her pyjamas - unless of course there was a meeting which meant she had to quickly put her work top on. Loose fitting, cosy bottoms were the one constant, however.

"Clothes are just too restrictive. I can't move enough and they're uncomfortable to be in for more than an hour or so" she said, playing with the fabric of her pyjama bottoms. "My work trousers aren't too bad because they stretch, but jeans? Jeans are the worst". She slipped her hand under her waistband and continued "they're always digging into my belly. You don't find that?"

It was on the tip of my tongue to say it was because I bought clothes that fit properly and weren't a size (or two) too small, but that would've been cruel. 

"No" I replied "but that's because I buy clothes that are comfortable. Most of my stuff is as comfortable as my pyjamas, and besides, I feel so lethargic in pyjamas. I need to be dressed properly"

A couple of minutes later, our food had finished cooking and we sat down to eat.

1 hour 45 minutes later...

I'd already put my shoes on and was waiting when she came down the stairs.

"Can you pass me my shoes, please?" 

I rummaged along the shoe rack, trying to guess which pair she wanted. I'd suggest going for an evening walk, and she had dressed casually in jeans and a hoodie. Perhaps the boots? No, not comfortable enough. I selected her favorite comfy sneakers, and was rewarded with a smile. I passed them too her, and she sat down on the stairs. Her smile quickly turned into a grimace, but I thought nothing of it.

I watched as she slipped her foot into the shoe, and then leant forward to tie the laces. A soft groan escaped her lips. By the time she was finishing the knot, she was visibly flushed and sounded as though she was struggling to breathe.

Puzzled, I asked if she was okay.

"It's these stupid jeans! They're too tight and I've just eaten and you're making me go for a walk!"

Now it all made sense. She had grimaced as she sat down because, no doubt, her jeans had bitten into her stomach. My mind wandered, and I imagined her still full belly trying to bulge forward as she sat, but being cruelly denied any more space by her tight and unyielding jeans. I could almost hear the button creaking. I imagined the jeans digging into her soft, chubby belly and, squeezing past her fat, putting pressure on her stuffed stomach. 

I watched her tie the other shoe. The action of her leaning forward didn't help her discomfort. Her jeans were cutting into her gut so hard that was struggling to breathe. 

With both shoes on, she relaxed and attempted to catch her breath - so harshly squeezed out of her by a combination of her fat, stuffed belly and some very tight jeans.

"My poor belly!" she said as she rubbed her stomach.

"Your poor jeans" I thought.

15 minutes later...

She looked at me with a pained expression as she rubbed her middle once more.

"I'm too full for this! These jeans are way too tight - they're hurting my belly! I've got a huge muffin!" I watched as she fondled what I could only assume was her "muffin" through her hoodie. It was unfortunately too loose to show anything, but i had a good idea what it looked like. "Every step hurts! It's really digging in" 

"Perhaps you shouldn't have eaten so much then!" I said, careful not to insult her too much. In reality, those jeans were already too tight before she had eaten anything. If her belly wasn't fat then she might've had more room to pig out. I wasn't going to say that, though.

"Perhaps you should mind your own business!" came the retort.

15 minutes later...

Her obvious discomfort had slowly been turning me on as we walked. The thought of her belly being painfully constricted and begging for release was getting too much. She was no fool - she'd known me too long not to notice. That was when she decided to really start teasing me.

By now, we were in a more secluded area. Off the beaten track a little, so to speak.

She stopped and turned to face me, and put on all her cute charm - her eyes widened and took on a puppy-dog appearance.

"My poor belly" she said "it's so squeeeezed. These jeans are just too tight. Would you like to see?"

She lifted up her hoodie, and out popped her pale, soft belly - or at least half of it. The other half was being firmly held in by her jeans - leaving her with an impressive almost inch thick muffin top bulging out over her belt. 

I desperately wanted to squeeze and touch her bare belly. I reached out, but she had other ideas. 

"Ah, no touching, young man! Look only" 

With that, her free hand moved to her belly. I watched as her fingers sunk into the soft flesh, and squeezed

"I'm sooo full" she purred "and my fat little belly is too big for these jeans. Oooooh, I think I'm going to have to undo the button"

Although we were somewhere quiet, there was still a reasonable chance of somebody stumbling across us. I was getting more and more turned on. People seeing her belly and me seeing their reactions has always been very potent. What would they think if they saw her now?

I watched as she fiddled with her belt buckle and the fastener on her jeans - not an easy task while she was still holding her hoodie up so I could see everything she was doing. 

"Oh my belly is in the way! I can't see what I'm doing!"

She might not be able to see, but she certainly knew what she was doing. The belt was undone, and after a brief struggle with the button, her belly was set free. I watched as it instantly swelled outwards - no longer constrained by her too tight jeans, which, not watching to go without a fight, had left an angry welt where they had been digging in. She started to massage her belly, while staring me straight in the eyes. 

"ooof, that's so much better. Rubbing it feels so nice. Rub my belly for me?"

Her eyes, pleading. Her belly, soft, vulnerable, and inviting. Her lips...

I was too mesmerized by what I was seeing to pay too much attention to the words. She grabbed my hand, and thrust it into her bare, soft belly. She groaned softly as I deliberately squeezed her still full middle, and pulled her close to me.

Suffice to say, it didn't take us very long to get back home. What can I say? Sometimes a woman knows exactly what she wants and exactly how to get it. Who am I to complain?

Rather enjoyable experience travelling up to Scotland on a train today. Two plump late 30s/early 40s ladies wearing very tight dresses showing off plenty of cleavage and in one case a fair expanse of fat thigh wobbled on to the train looking for their reserved seats. Nice eye candy I thought before realising their seats were on the table opposite me. 
I was able to enjoy them indulging in a large bagful of food, mainly sandwiches and crisps and a bottle of wine between them before they started on the rum and (diet!) coke. Had a bit of chat with them, loud friendly Geordie lasses that they were and then remembered I had some shortbread with me. I offered to share it with them.

“I really shouldn’t, I’m fat enough already”

”Don’t be silly - we aren’t fat, just curvy” 

They polished it off no bother. Both ladies were similar size, I would say 5ft 4 or 5 and I’d put their weights around the 14 stone mark. The absolute highlight was one lady spilling some of her win on her dress. “It’s my own fault, it landed on one of my rolls of fat” - she was right! Lovely.

On 4/22/2022 at 10:56 AM, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

My girlfriend tried burpees once. I don't think she managed more than three. She just collapsed panting and moaning.

Ny girlfriend just started 30 days burpees challange. For the first two days this challange requires to do 10 burpees a day. For her out of shape and chubby body it was a reall challange. After the first three she started gasping for air and shuld take a break. Than again after the next two. After the sixth burpee she laid down to regain breath and get rested. Than she did two burpees, a break, one burpee, a beak saying "oh god, I'm dying", than the rest pathetic burpee and lied down to breath for the minute. The second day was very similar. The third day she already required to do 15 burpees. But after the 11th burpee she took a full minute break and than somehow did the rest 4 skipping jumping. Tomorrow she have to do 20 burpees!

Modest little anecdote here. I ran a mid-morning errand to the mall this morning, Walking back to the car, I noticed a 20-something lady maybe 15 feet ahead of me. She wasn't really fat, but she was 'thick' and had a noticeably full bottom pushing against tight pale-blue jeans as she hastened her way to her vehicle. I saw her get into the car parked next to mine, but the engine didn't start as I got to my door and sat into the driver's seat. I looked over and saw her in profile, an attractive woman, looking straight ahead and eating a large pastry. Her eyes closed as she chewed, as if this was the best thing ever. She must have sat down and immediately launched into her snack. Either it had been sitting in the passenger seat and she'd been hastening back for it, or she'd carried it to her car as a secret treat. 

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

The weather is getting nice where I live, which means quite a lot of pasty skin on display. There was this cute girl, 18-20 approx., wearing short shorts displaying her big pasty wobbly thighs. The jiggle was quite a spectacle. Also this other girl, late 20's, probably, walking towards me with a pasty bare midriff. Looked like she was sucking her belly in because it looked incongrously flat. She had a horizontal navel with a piercing and her belly jiggled like jello as she walked. I had flashbacks to the good old days of out-of-shape bare bellies in the 2000's.

I don't know about other places in the world, but here in middle America the home improvement store is THE place to see some fine looking women. I've seen more hot women between 25 and 40 with round asses and big bellies at our local home improvement store than anywhere else. And they're the hottest kind. Not the trashy, fat slobs like at Wal-Mart, the gas station, and the liquor store. These are the home-grown, fairly well dressed wholesome moms and wives that have packed on weight. The kind you'd take home to meet the folks, marry, then start a family with. And of course after a couple kids shes looking a lot rounder than on your first date. 

Just this past evening I went to pick up a few things to prep for tomorrow's yard work. I saw this 35-40 year old woman looking at some yard ornaments. Wearing Capri sweats, I saw her from behind at first. She had a big wobbly butt and wide hips. As she turned to the side I saw the outline of a nice thick belly. She wasn't huge, probably around 200-215 pounds, and I'd estimate probably about 5'4". Very pretty face, sunglasses propped up on top of her head, and a slightly lower cut top exposing just the tops of her generous breasts that bounced with every step she took. As she walked away into a different section I couldn't help but take another look. That big bubble butt in motion was truly a thing of beauty. 

But she wasn't the only one. A strawberry blonde cutie chasing a couple small kids rounded the corner with her big beer-bellied husband. She was probably in her late 20s, wearing demin shorts, her pasty white thighs slapping together as she chased after her 2 kids. Her big distended belly formed a large muffin top over her shorts that were probably 2 sizes too small. She was heavier than the first woman, this younger girl probably closer to 240. If I could predict the future I'd guess by her 35th birthday she'll be 300 pounds. I'm guessing the big guy she was with likely won't have any room to talk diets as he was likely already pushing 300 himself.

We attended a family bbq yesterday, at my wife’s sisters. After the bbq, at which my wife had eaten considerably more than I could manage, our niece asked if anyone could shoot some hoops with them .My wife used to be a big netball fan. But the answer yesterday after initially rising  to her feet was “ugh no, I’m too full”.

3 hours ago, rested said:

We attended a family bbq yesterday, at my wife’s sisters. After the bbq, at which my wife had eaten considerably more than I could manage, our niece asked if anyone could shoot some hoops with them .My wife used to be a big netball fan. But the answer yesterday after initially rising  to her feet was “ugh no, I’m too full”.

She must have looked outstanding! I can only imagine!  

Observation from a few years ago: Three ladies were crossing a street. They might have been friends, or a 40y mother with 20y daughters. All three were fat. I have rarely seen anybody cross the street there, for a good reason: There is a crosswalk close by, and usually the street is very busy. It was just empty that moment because of a red traffic light. They were somewhere in the middle of the street when three full lanes of cars started moving towards them. They realized how dumb their decision had been, and tried to run to the other side. This was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen a fat chick do IRL. Running was obviously not an activity they were used to do, and it was really fun to watch them waddle frantically. The two younger ones could at least run at a fairly slow pace and reached the other side. The older one was the fattest one by far, and was not able to increase her speed by much. She walked with a slight backward incline to balance her huge, hanging belly. Her "run" was a fairly slow waddle. She made comical, useless movements with her fat arms. Her face showed some agony. And it seemed that much of her energy did not move her forward, but was spent into moving her enormous wobbling gut up and down.

Guest superbacon7
On 5/15/2022 at 2:16 AM, bellyluvr said:

And they're the hottest kind. Not the trashy, fat slobs like at Wal-Mart, the gas station, and the liquor store. These are the home-grown, fairly well dressed wholesome moms and wives that have packed on weight. The kind you'd take home to meet the folks, marry, then start a family with. And of course after a couple kids shes looking a lot rounder than on your first date. 

I dont think I've ever seen a more eloquent, descriptive sentence written in a weight gain forum post. Lmao, great story please feel free to share more if you ever encounter more fatties

Saw someone today who I hadn't seen for a while, she's always been a big girl, but today I realised, she's definitely gained weight. The outfit I'd seen before was definitely fitting differently, the top tighter over her very ample bust, snug round her middle, clearly showing where her belly was bulging over her jeans, shorter than before, revealing the lower belly, squeezed into her jeans, zip straining to hold it. She's gorgeous too, blonde, very pretty and a little flirty. Hopefully I'll see her again soon... 

On 5/15/2022 at 8:16 AM, bellyluvr said:

I don't know about other places in the world, but here in middle America the home improvement store is THE place to see some fine looking women.

I happily remember the times when my wife and me paid frequent visits to our local furniture store, which also sells stuff like prams, kitchenware and many other things. But actually I enjoyed it not so much because of the customers, but for three staff members I almost always saw. First one: She does not really belong here as she was slim, but here goes. The staff there could choose between uniform and their private clothes. Ms Kitchenware, who was a brunette with an extremely beautiful face, opted for the latter. She always wore a miniskirt and black tights. There was a computer with a chair that looked like a bar stool, and even as an FA I could not help finding her gorgeous in that position. But my favorites were two chicks in the bed sheets and towels part of the store. One was about 30y, tall, about 100 kilos, and always extremely friendly. I happily smiled back, but little did she know that I cared less about her friendliness, but much more about the fact that her uniform top was too tight and clearly showed her belly rolls. The last chick was, I think, the fattest one who worked in the store. She was a bit older, maybe close to 40, blonde, and certainly above 150 kilos. Her huge ass in her black uniform pants was a sight to behold. I remember that once we were there late in the afternoon. She was leaning forward, with her lower arms resting on a desk. Clearly, she was resting from the chore of carrying her fat around the store all day.

On 4/23/2022 at 12:43 AM, Jabber said:

Ok so sorry for the delay just been slammed at work, but here is some M college background stuff you might find interesting, gonna be posting more as I’m sure you can tell from the content but wanted to get this out there because I took so long to get it you sorry lol.

So after high school M went to college at a big party state school (not gonna say the exact one but you get the vibe) where it’s more about partying than academics (no shocker there she is far from a brainiac). She ended up joining the “top” sorority on campus, notorious for having rich hot girls from wealthy coastal suburbs like herself. Most of the info I have comes from a girl I actually work with, let’s call her Chloe, who is our age and was M’s sorority. They weren’t exactly good friends but they definitely were acquaintances and lived under the same roof in the sorority house for many years and Chloe was definitely in M’s orbit, as it seems most people are. Chloe herself is definitely very beautiful but unlike most of M’s sorority is from a small southern town and from a modest background so she definitely was a bit out of place in that sorority, and really only got in for her looks. She has told me a ton about M from college over the years which I will try starting to give a broad overview of below and include some specific stories, feel free to ask more questions because there is definitely a lot more that she has told me and that I know than I can fit into one post and I am thrilled with the interest in my little anecdote. 

So basically when Chloe arrived she didn’t really know that many people, and was placed in the freshman dorm that most people wanted which was all single rooms with single bathrooms, by far the most desirable housing on campus. The first rumblings about her she ever heard were literally on move in day, when word was that there was this super rich “popular” “cool” girl named “M” on the 7th floor who was having her regular dorm bathroom entirely torn up and remodeled: putting in a marble floor, a glass door shower, and a massive vanity mirror. And that the school had allowed her early access to do it, word was her rich Daddy paid the school off to make that happen and of course was making his pampered princess more comfortable in her dorm surroundings. All turned out to be the case. Within a day or two she was the most talked about freshman on campus (stories of her wealth, beauty, and how popular she was in high school abounded) and people were clamoring to make her acquaintance. The first time Chloe actually saw her was at a party hosted by a fraternity. People were swarming her trying to win her over and she said it was like she was the Pope or something. She described viewing her as extraordinarily pretty, dark luscious brown hair, a perfect tan, and a huge grin. She was clearly the life of the party, and everyone practically kissed her feet. She also noticed she was way curvier than she might have been expecting, huge tits and of course her massive ass. M was thick, but in all the right places, just ever so slightly soft and plump from a lifetime of extreme overindulgence. She was still very slim and far from fat. Anyway Chloe said watching her there it was clear the difference between her and other girls. She was wearing full on designer clothes, sky high Louboutin heels, tons of expensive jewelry, what looked like a professional face of makeup and the haughtiest expression Chloe had ever seen. She smirked arrogantly as girls kissed up to her and men fawned on her. She coolly sipped on a vodka laden drink and soaked in the adulation with experience. Chloe was awestruck.

A few days later she heard M was hosting a yacht party. Apparently at great cost (almost $100k) her parents were shipping their 175 foot yacht down to the large lake on campus for M to use to throw an extravagant party. It was like nothing Chloe had ever seen. The yacht had a pool and two helipad, multiple bedrooms, and was completely decked out for an insane party. There were tuxedo wearing servers carrying hors d'oevrus fit for a hot day: ice cream sandwiches, chocolate strawberries, and frozen chocolate bananas. Everyone was there: all the top fraternities and sororities showed up to the yacht party of the girl who had quickly become the buzziest freshman on campus. They all wanted clout with her, which was the opposite of how these things usually go in greek life. Finally she spotted M. She was wearing massive designer sunglasses and a bright pink bikini and a silky white sarong over her lower half, the sarong was significantly shorter than a normal sarong and tight on her curvy figure. Chloe said that while she didnt know her she could tell she loved the attention and control, she was soaking in all the admiration in style. When she wasn't bossing the yacht staff around or flirting with every hot frat boy in sight she was chugging directly out of a magnum bottle of champagne she was holding. As she was watching her, one of the tuxedo'd servers came by and she watched as M was handed an ice cream sandwich which she quickly shoved into her mouth. Chloe had never seen someone so hedonistic and self indulgent, and little did she know what she was witnessing was just the tip of the iceberg.

Fast forward a few weeks and it's sorority rush. Chloe does rush and miraculously gets into the "top sorority," let's just call it Alpha. She feels so out of place next to these rich pretty popular girls, but she thinks just based solely off of her looks she got in but felt pretty out of place. Anyway so ofc
M is in her pledge class as she had her pick of all the sororities and went for the consensus best in Alpha. Even though Alpha was filled with rich pretty popular girls, even as a freshman, M became something of a leader. Among the freshman she was like the boss and all the girls, most of whom had already made up her pre-rush clique, fawned over her. Chloe said she was immediately pulled in by M’s orbit and found herself obsessing over being closer with M and trying to win M’s approval. The large group of them hung out often and while Chloe initially felt like an outsider due to her lower socioeconomic background, her beauty allowed her to be accepted and she began to do her best to blend in with the larger group. This is where her M stories start to get insane.

The first time she ever went to M’s room was before some event. She was with a group of Alpha girls who had plan’s to hang out in M’s room. When they showed up Chloe said she was awestruck by the amount of stuff jammed into the dorm room. Vanity mirrors, a diamond chandelier, a fluffy white couch, etc. It looked to have been professionally decorated and probably was. The rumors were true and the bathroom was entirely refitted with marble and glass shower door. The most shocking thing she saw however was the amount of clothes and bags and shoes. It looked like the backroom of a department store, the closet literally OVERFLOWING with stuff, and then bags and bags of more designer shit everywhere on the ground. Everything was somewhat neat because M had maids three days a week come and clean but the amount of stuff was astonishing to Chloe, everything expensive and designer and strewn everywhere with such disregard was crazy. But then we come to the best part. Chloe said she noticed a ton of empty boxes of various treats: cookies, cupcakes, candy etc. Clearly M was a bit more than a "foodie" lol. Laying out in the open was a box of large chocolate glazed jelly doughnuts, with half the box already gone, and an open jar of nutella next to it with a spoon sticking out of it. M, after showing off to her groupies all of her recent designer purchases, flouncing around in thousand dollar shoes and clothes, waltzed over to the box of doughnuts, pulled one out of the box, slathered a big glob of nutella on top of it and slathered this heap over the already chocolate glazed doughnut. She then preceded to lick the spoon clean of nutella cheekily and then took the big doughnut and greedily crammed it into her mouth. Chloe described she witnessed what I did, that her eyes burned with like an intense fiery passion that could only be described as pure gluttony, followed by glazed satisfaction. The second she swallowed she began scooping out more nutella to do the same to another doughnut immediately doing so and shoveling that in her maw rapidly. Chloe was shocked by what she saw, even though she had seen her eat that ice cream sandwich on the boat that was one thing, food was being served and it was a party atmosphere. This was just a bunch of the girls in their pledge class sitting around her dorm watching her gorge herself like a pig for like 10 minutes. Chloe noticed the other girls didn’t bat an eye, they were both used to this from prior experience with M and too scared to make any comment that would upset their standing with her. Just observing the surrounding room Chloe noticed M was admittedly and definitely the prettiest girl among them, but also one of the thickest. Again she was not heavy or even chubby, but a bit soft and definitely thicc. The heaviest girl there was a girl named Olivia that was a massive puppy for M’s approval and Chloe described her as borderline chubby. As M polished off the last of the doughnuts, greedily licking her lips she said “I love being able to eat like this and not gain a pound, I am just blessed” while her sycophantic friends including Chloe nodded and clamored in agreement, Chloe noting from her overly tight top and legs that seemed to be puffing out of her skintight jeans that that was clearly not the case. And then as if to add insult to injury, M goes “Unlike you Olivia. You shouldn’t even be in the same room as these. I don’t want you becoming a full on fatty.” To which the other girls snickered and Olivia looked like she was gonna cry. While Chloe was shocked by this comment to her “friend,” she also noted that the weight difference between Olivia and M was like, at most 10 pounds. That ten pounds definitely made for a difference in appearance but Chloe noticed the flubbery bulges of flesh M was displaying in her outfit and found it strange she would be talking so harshly to a girl not much heavier than herself. But what she was starting to realize was these were M staples: relentless overindulgence and gorging combined with bullying of everyone around her. Much much more to come soon!

Wow, can't wait to hear more!

Normally there's such a cultural divide between people who over-consume & indulge themselves in the realm of of money, designer clothes, etc on the one hand (whom society tends to fawn over) and people who over-consume & indulge themselves with food & gain weight (assoicated with society's judgement and rejection). How fascinating to see them come together in a single individual! (Hope it's true lol.)

Guest fatadmirer386

I was at a buffet and I saw two ladies already 300lbs or so had brought two plates each to their table and they were stuffing. It was incredible. My only regret is that I didn’t go up and atleast introduce myself. I was just too timid. 

Ok i got one lol...

I been on vacation the last week at disney world, well anyways i was in my resort yesterday waiting for checkout and overheard these women talking about how much they have ate sense starting their trip and my god was i like this is too hot lol.. well one girl said " I had way to much to eat at the food n wine at Epcot i had to pop the ole button open" her friend was like " Oh yeah lol i hear you i undid my button after the 4th booth and flashed her belly" then i think either one of the moms in the group or family friend said " Burp i need to go put on my sweat pants i (burp again) had way way to many sweets today and my belly is to round for this outfit "  then i had to walk away to get my luggage to get on the Mears bus lol.. but my god i actually snapped a pic of one super cute 

20220521_143654.jpg

On 5/22/2022 at 3:45 PM, Deadpool 2 said:

Ok i got one lol...

I been on vacation the last week at disney world, well anyways i was in my resort yesterday waiting for checkout and overheard these women talking about how much they have ate sense starting their trip and my god was i like this is too hot lol.. well one girl said " I had way to much to eat at the food n wine at Epcot i had to pop the ole button open" her friend was like " Oh yeah lol i hear you i undid my button after the 4th booth and flashed her belly" then i think either one of the moms in the group or family friend said " Burp i need to go put on my sweat pants i (burp again) had way way to many sweets today and my belly is to round for this outfit "  then i had to walk away to get my luggage to get on the Mears bus lol.. but my god i actually snapped a pic of one super cute 

20220521_143654.jpg

Pop Century or Animation?

Welcome to the Fattest tourist destination on Earth. When you get to the parks you'll be in fat girl heaven.

On 4/27/2022 at 10:10 AM, Chickenshack said:

lmao Nicholas Cage and his personal T-rex skull would love to have a word with you.

I agree with @Lake Terror. Just let the Jabber gibber jab.

...So back on topic,

I did marching band all four years of high school. One of the brass players was this big girl, not exactly my type, but still like 350ish pounds nonetheless. She was a senior I think when I was a freshman, so she graduated and went to go do drum corps (think marching band except competitive). So, she comes back to visit us the following year and she's lost A LOT of weight. Drum Corps is basically a cross between band camp and boot camp, so I think all of the forced exercise and shitty food made her lose what looked like 180ish to 200 pounds.

Plenty of people were "Oh my Glob! You're so thin! Bleh bleh!" etcetera to her all day. Good for her.

So... she comes back either next year or just a couple of years later, and she's gained ALL of the weight back and then some, I guess just by going back to her old lifestyle. I think its the most rapid loss OR gain that I've ever seen on a person in real life.

It’s pretty common for people who used to do Drum Corp to gain a ton of wait once they stop because they have to eat so much food given the rigorous exercise routine and most people continue those same eating habits after they leave.