Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

6 hours ago, LuvThickWomen said:

Don’t know if this counts, but my GF has been too cheap to buy new jeans so she keeps squeezing into this too small pair from last year. Between gaining 10 pounds and them shrinking in the wash, they can barely fit over her huge ass. She tries to wear long shirts with them, but every now and then her shirt rides up and I’ll see a good two inches of ass crack, love handles, and an ample gut just pushing at the last button.

She just started a new job that allows her to eat at a lot of restaurants for free so I’ll be shocked if those pants make it into the new year 

It counts too me and it sounds pretty damn good ! 

There’s this big (about 210 but has put on about 30 since college) girl who’s been kind of pursuing me in college for about 8 months now (heavily flirting and not so subtle hints). I’ve never acted on it because I’m too much of a coward to date a fat girl ahah. She is very persistent and asks me to hang out a lot etc. Anyway the other day we went into town with another friend and she kept finding opportunities to sit down. We then stopped at Burger King for lunch where she got a double Whopper extra large fries and a coke plus some cheese bites. She finished it all and then got an Oreo shake. She then not two hours later demanded we went into a cafe where she got a huge slice of cake (both me and my friend got nothing) and said ‘I feel like you two have a really small appetite’ 🤣🤣. She then persuaded me to go to the cinema in the evening and got large popcorn to ‘share’ (I ate about two pieces). At this point it was very hard to not give in because she was being especially flirty and as we leave she says she’ll get a different taxi because she wanted a subway 😂. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl pack away that many calories in one afternoon shamelessly. She is really testing my temptation ahaha.

2 hours ago, Jay.banthell said:

There’s this big (about 210 but has put on about 30 since college) girl who’s been kind of pursuing me in college for about 8 months now (heavily flirting and not so subtle hints). I’ve never acted on it because I’m too much of a coward to date a fat girl ahah. She is very persistent and asks me to hang out a lot etc. Anyway the other day we went into town with another friend and she kept finding opportunities to sit down. We then stopped at Burger King for lunch where she got a double Whopper extra large fries and a coke plus some cheese bites. She finished it all and then got an Oreo shake. She then not two hours later demanded we went into a cafe where she got a huge slice of cake (both me and my friend got nothing) and said ‘I feel like you two have a really small appetite’ 🤣🤣. She then persuaded me to go to the cinema in the evening and got large popcorn to ‘share’ (I ate about two pieces). At this point it was very hard to not give in because she was being especially flirty and as we leave she says she’ll get a different taxi because she wanted a subway 😂. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl pack away that many calories in one afternoon shamelessly. She is really testing my temptation ahaha.

dude you have to go after her man. that shyness is holding you back from something great 

On 11/22/2021 at 12:11 PM, LuvThickWomen said:

Don’t know if this counts, but my GF has been too cheap to buy new jeans so she keeps squeezing into this too small pair from last year. Between gaining 10 pounds and them shrinking in the wash, they can barely fit over her huge ass. She tries to wear long shirts with them, but every now and then her shirt rides up and I’ll see a good two inches of ass crack, love handles, and an ample gut just pushing at the last button.

She just started a new job that allows her to eat at a lot of restaurants for free so I’ll be shocked if those pants make it into the new year 

You might want to help her by buying new jeans a size or two up, or jeggings. 

Guest Lipophilus

Story from a few years ago: I was swimming at a lake. There were two beautiful girls, aged around 25. One of them was among the fattest chicks I have seen in a swimsuit. Unfortunately, both were wearing cover-ups most of the time. But this post is mainly about her friend. From her face, shoulders and boobs you couldn't tell that she was obese. But when she dropped her cover-up and walked towards the water, her delightfully fat thighs and ass were on full display. I guess her weight at 90-100 kilos. Now comes the fun. The fatter girl left early. Later, her friend disappeared behind the trees. The facility has a second entrance, which is opened in the afternoon, when no more paying customers are expected, to give people who have parked their cars there faster access. This is where she was heading. But on this day, the second gate was locked. She came back, and walked past all the people with her eyes down on the lawn. This is no tourist attraction, people there are regulars and know about the second entrance. So, me and all others who paid attention knew that she had to return because she was too fat to climb over the fence, as several others did on that day (including me).

On 11/23/2021 at 2:28 PM, Jay.banthell said:

I’ve never acted on it because I’m too much of a coward to date a fat girl ahah. 

The quicker you come to terms with this, the better it will be, and we won't have to all think you're a sh1tty person.

• 2 months later...

This is about the girl next door, the true one as she is our neighbour. On the same floor, there are four apartments. We are connected with one couple who lives here since a long time, they are older than us and have children who are now students in another town and with a young couple who moved in in July 2020. They are 21 and 22 years old and it is their first place for common life. At that time, we organised some kind of welcome party for them, inviting the older couple too. As usual, my wife prepared a lot of food but our new neighbour girl merely picking small portions, explaining that she had to loose all the kg she had gained during the lockdown. I don’t know how much kg it was because she was really slim.

But since then, we had a second lockdown and I don’t know if it is the reason, but she definitely added new pounds ! And last week, it was their turn to invite us (and the older couple). They had prepared a lot of delicious food, I understand that most of the food was prepared by him. During the conversation, they said that he was the one who usually prepared meals. She said “I’m not very good at cooking, I’m better at eating what he prepares”. And it shows ! She was wearing a tight dress revealing all her curves, and those curves had improved considerably since the day they moved in. I would say that she is quite chubby now as all her figure blossomed nicely. According to my wife, she probably gained 10 kg (which is 22 lbs). And she is not that tall, around 1m62, so it makes a difference ! I guess that the dress had been purchased some time ago as boobs, hips, belly were hardly contained by the fabric and when she is seated, that dress bares gorgeous thick thighs.

And what was quite pleasant to see is not only that she dares wearing such revealing dress but also that it was no more question to picking only small pieces of food, she generously honoured all the food. And the way her boyfriend lovingly looked at her, put his hand on her thigh or her hips, he is definitely a curves lover ! Once or twice I’ve caught him glancing at my wife, detailing her curves. May be he imagined his girlfriend in a near future !

I wonder whether she gained on purpose or it is only the consequence of her addiction for the food prepared by her boyfriend, but in any case she seems very comfortable with her new body and they seems very much in love with each other.

What does the future hold for us ?

On 11/23/2021 at 8:28 PM, Jay.banthell said:

Update: just before new year she asked me out and we’ve been seeing each other since. She can EAT, she will always snack tonnes every evening we spend together and eats gigantic portions. However, problem is I think because we’ve started dating and she wanted it for a while she’s now got concerned about her weight and has started working out, I am in the process of gradually making clear i love her size and hopefully she sees this.

Yesterday I saw a group of girls out riding bikes. They were the sort of bikes you rent and then leave, rather than being their own, and this clearly wasn't their usual way to have fun, as they were all dressed inappropriately in jeans and jumpers, with handbags and full faces of make-up etc, and were a little shaky. Most were a bit chubby (this is the UK and they were classic chubby chavs). One girl shouted for them to stop - she looked really red faced and hot. She pulled over and shouted to the others really loudly: "do any of you keep kneeing your belly as you cycle?!" They all laughed and told her to get over herself. She moaned but got back on her bike and I could see what she was on about. She was a really chubby girl and wearing far too tight jeans which gave her a big muffin top, that she kept kneeing as she cycled. Both hilarious and really hot!

27 minutes ago, Ilb345 said:

Hey there! I actually want to start sharing on this platform more often, but i figured this was a good start. 

I was getting burnt out at work, so i booked a trip to mexico by myself at one of the all-inclusives. You know what that means… fattening foods 24/7. Basically everything I have seen since i’ve gotten here has belonged in this thread. Basically every woman here is overweight to some degree, whether it’s a starter belly or a full on gut. 

i would say most girls are choosing to wear sundresses, and by the lye afternoon, i notice more and more bellys pushing up against the flow of the dress. Watching these ladies line up at the poolside buffet with their already bloated bellies, just to get a plate piled high with burgers, fries, cakes and donuts. Not to mention all the soda and alcohol. 

i saw one woman sitting at the buffet at lunch by herself today, with two plates, one piled high with greasy american food, and then a plate of dessert. She continued to polish it all off, take a deep breath and lean back. I thought this was so hot. The server came by to take her plates. Her husband then showed up and asked if she’d eaten yet, and said “no! Let’s get up there”. She came back with another plate piled high… i was the only one there to know that her gut was absolutely stuffed. Needless to say, her sundress was TIGHT when she got up, and she knew it, because she rested her hand on her upper belly as she walked away…

Please keep us updated on this trip bro 

Guest Bolognabill6969
9 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Please keep us updated on this trip bro 

Ill see if i can snap some pictures too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jabber
Not sure if this post is out of place here but this seemed the best spot for it, have a nice weight gain story of my high school bitchy beautiful mean girl that I witnessed first hand.

So in my grade in high school there was a girl who ever since kindergarten was the most popular girl in school. Let's call her M. M was the richest girl in school and,  was always a beautiful girl and grew into an absolutely stunning young woman by high school. She was the Queen Bee of the cool crowd. Every guy wanted her and every girl wanted to be her. But for as gorgeous as she was physically was how terrible of a person she was. M was the absolute worst bully you could imagine, yes worse even than the male bullies. She made people cry every single day for being poor, ugly, fat, etc. Everything under the sun, and she even was a ringleader for her clique of pretty mean girl bullies and the guys as well, encouraging them of who to pick on. She ruled my school like a tyrant with an iron fist. Not even counting her unassailable mean streak two things helped her towards this end: her wealth and her beauty. M's family was extraordinarily wealthy, and as the youngest of three with two older brothers (the precious baby daughter) she was a horrendously spoiled overindulged brat. Her 13th birthday present was an original Warhol "Marilyn" portrait (even at this age she always said that she had her own personal art collection). This Pampered Princess's Sweet 16 was held in Paris and she had 30 kids in my grade (the popular kids as she had determined) flown first class to the Ritz where her parents had rented out a grand ballroom. Apparently the narcissistic bitch had marble statues of herself made for the party. Additionally their insanely massive mansion is practically a shrine to her, with closet after closet overflowing with her stuff. She used to brag about having over 100 designer handbags and 300 pairs of shoes. The best examples I can use is that when M turned 17 she got a sky blue Bentley GT from her parents. As if that was not enough, when she ** wrapped it around a tree on the way back from a party her parents had it fixed entirely, gave it back to her AND bought her a sky blue Mercedes G Wagon as her "safety car." Kid you not, beyond. Anyway now to her beauty. M was objectively drop dead gorgeous. Perfect flawless facial features: piercing blue eyes, full lips, tan skin, an exceptional smile and a perfect little nose. M always wore a full face of makeup and was extremely obsessed with her appearance and her clothes. She also had a beautiful mane of dark flowing brunette hair, always perfectly blown out. But it was her figure that was truly next level. She was very slim: taut stomach and lean thighs but with a very large D cup rack and a HUGE but shapely ass. Even more than her wealth she lorded her insane and unattainable figure around school, wearing the skimpiest and most revealing clothes possible. Short skirts, tight booty shorts, skintight leggings, crop tops, etc. Anything that emphasized her tits and ass and showed off her toned tummy. She was both extremely flirty (esp with other people’s boyfriends) and a huge slut. She fucked the entire football team and had a new boyfriend every month. Even though I have always been an FA she is so hot that she is like the one skinny girl I was attracted to. One final detail on M before I get into the story however is that I noticed she always had a large appetite. She would frequently have her boy toys bring her chocolates and cupcakes and flowers to school and she would devour the chocolates and cupcakes and cookies very rapidly, she had quite the sweet tooth. She also was a big drinker (as I mentioned above) and at parties when she was wasted she would ** eat like a half of a pizza pie by herself. She also brought lots of fancy baked goods to school for lunch and would eat them with glee. Not something that most people probably noticed bc she was so thin but I always did, and I remember her saying things along the lines of “I can eat whatever I want and I dont need to work out, my body just stays skinny” or “everything I eat just goes straight to my tits and ass.” But again never thought much of it bc she was so thin and appearance obsessed. 

Fast forward a few years after high school, I am a sophomore in college and I pretty much avoid 99 percent of the people I went to high school with. I go to the main big gym in my town to get a good work out in. As I'm coming out of the locker room I see this fat yet very curvy in a plump way girl standing talking to one of the trainers. I notice that she has probably one of the biggest asses Ive ever seen and the thick thunder thighs and cankles to match. I also notice her thick brunette mane of perfectly coiffed hair flowing behind her, and I thought to myself... that looks familiar. When she turns I see her tanned and pretty yet different face and I go "Oh holy shit" I realize, it's M. She has absolutely blown up! I quickly try and hide so not to be recognized, and begin sizing her up. Her entire frame had grown to where she was now a full blown thick and chunky chick: her once shapely ass has pretty much doubled in size to the point of being enormous, and she has a soft round belly (a gut!!) spilling out from under her designer orange gym shirt. Her thighs were particularly thick and jiggly and were stretching the shit out of her black gym leggings, and her arms looked like big tan tubes of fat. I catch a glimpse of her face (I don't want her to see me/have to talk to her and incur her wrath in any way) and even that has gotten much bigger, it was rounder with chubby cheeks and a double chin, although it was still a classically beautiful face. Her entire figure had changed from that of a bangin slim girl with big tits and a big ass to just a pudgy tubby girl with big everything. And her fat packed on soft and loose, this was clearly not a girl who liked to move around too much. This was no freshman 15, this was more like a 30-35 lb gain. It was obvious, looking at her fattened figure barely contained in her designer gymwear (only an insane person like her would wear Emilio Pucci gym clothes, especially ones that are three sizes too small) that she was not someone who got much exercise as her whole body jiggled and wiggled as she walked, zero tone. I began to try and get close to eavesdrop while keeping enough distance to not get noticed. As I overheard, outside of her weight, nothing had changed. This prissy bitch had on enough makeup to fill a bathtub and wore enough jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, rings on her fat fingers) to sink a ship, and was chewing gum obnoxiously like a cow. Even her perfectly blown out hair showed how conceited this pig still was to get her hair done for the gym. But not only that, she was already bitchily berating the trainer for making her fill out paperwork for first time trainees: "We need to get started NOW, I have a personal shopping appointment at Chanel in two hours." The trainer was trying hard to stay patient as she whined and complained but clearly was getting a bit annoyed with her arrogant attitude. When I came back around a few minutes later they had finally started making their way over to her first exercise machine, the treadmill. Rather than getting on M began touching up her hair and makeup on her phone's camera for a selfie, high angle of course. I hear the trainer go "I thought you were on a tight schedule here?" to which M kind of giggled and said snarkily "I always have time for a selfie." Finally after getting her shot, she made a big show of putting her luscious brunette hair in a bun, which only did more to reveal how fat and round her beautiful makeup caked face had gotten. "Ok maybe we should start with some stretches" I hear him say. What follows is like watching a geriatric try and do a handstand... her pampered pudgy figure could barely budge as she attempted to touch her toes. Watching the former Queen Bee beauty queen of my high school uselessly reach her chubby arms down, allowing a tender roll of soft belly blubber to hang out from under her shirt was hilarious. She immediately got a red face and began breathing heavily... and this was just the stretches! I saw at LEAST ten male heads turn and stare at her supreme sized ass as she bent over, literally an ass that would put Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj to shame but with jiggling thunder thighs to match. As she finished up stretching I think the trainer realized he was in very a very long day with this spoiled lazy brat. As M glugged down her Diet Coke (which she hilariously seemed to be drinking in lieu of water) he directed her toward the treadmill... her first real exercise. The tubby beauty hopped aboard and the trainer set her treadmill to what looked to be like 2.5-3 mph. As she tried to jog, every flubbery bulge and flabby curve bounced, her porky gut and meaty thighs jiggling from left to right with each step, not to mention her huge knockers and incredibly huge ass. She was putting on quite the show, and the full results of her relentless weight gain, all that extra cargo, was on display. As she struggled to even jog a mile at this low speed, I notice she is wheezing and panting hard now, she is clearly incredibly out of shape. This was only further displayed when the trainer cut her short, clearly getting impatient (and unable to take his eyes off her overly ample ass) and got her into push up position.  What followed was so pathetic it made her bloated jog look like an olympic level sprint. She could barely do a single push up, I think it took her four tries to even get a single one. Her arms, like the rest of her body were coated with pure soft cellulite, struggled to hold up the rest of her corpulent figure and her tummy pulled her to the ground like she had swallowed a bowling ball. It was hilarious to me to see a girl so vain and conceited and self absorbed having let herself go to such a point where she couldnt even do a push up, and yet had still maintained her blowouts and makeup and expensive shopping habits. Such a deliciously pampered and overindulged piggy. 

Here's where it gets good: So I lose her for a few minutes (as she struggles to get a second push up now) while I run to play basketball. After 15 minutes of a spirited exercise, I head out towards the vending machine to get some more water and see our (least) favorite spoiled bitch and her massive wobbly tushy standing at the vending machine! Once again, I keep my distance to spy, this time particularly important because we are the only two in the room. Fortunately for me, M is far too enraptured with what's in the vending machine to pay any mind to who or what is behind her. I watch as with a swipe of her Amex black card and a press of her thick fingers she buys what look to be a bunch of items. I hear a wrapper open, and catch a glance as she tossed a snickers wrapper on the floor and, at lightning speed, jammed the candy bar into her impatient mouth like she hadn't eaten in weeks. She chewed and swallowed with glee. And then, before you could count to two, she viciously ripped open a bag of m&m's with her teeth, leaned her head back, and poured the entire bag down her greedy gullet. I quickly realized what I was watching, the source of why M had packed on so much timber: she was an insatiable glutton. She was standing there in a gym, the girl who less than two years ago strutted around in barely there outfits, who had more money than God, was standing there greedily stuffing herself like a voracious pig. I knew she had a big appetite but man this was something different. And so long to the days of her eating whatever and it having no effect on her figure! She is thick and chunky and only getting bigger with each  extravagant bite. Self indulgent greedy bitch. Anyway so as I'm having this revelatory moment M is far from done with her feeding frenzy. I see her ripping open another bag (arms jiggling as she does), Famous Amos chocolate chop cookies, of course. She reaches in, grabs a fistfull of cookies, hurls practically her entire hand into her face. She is murmuring to herself in satisfied pleasure, eating like calories do not exist. When M eats she doesn't just eat, she SHOVELS and STUFFS like she is dying and she needs the food to breathe, it is quite a sight. I watch as she stands their, munching and crunching like the cookie monster until the entire bag is gone. A third wrapper/bag hits the floor. Finally she opens what appears to be the last of her edible hoard, I watch as a fourth wrapper falls to the ground and see her cradling in her two hands two twinkies. I know exactly what's about to happen and yet I watch in awe anyway as she opens her cakehole wide and shoved both twinkies into it AT THE SAME TIME. Even from behind I could see her cheeks bulging with the moist cake and white cream. This bitch is so greedy she can't even eat them one at a time, somehow she is still hungry and feels the need to not just eat the food but stuff it into her fat face. She eats with such ferocity I almost thought she was gonna accidentally eat one of her fingers. A lifetime of getting everything she wants has made her a fat hungry pig. At this point I think she is done, she stands over the discarded wrappers and leans her bloated curvy frame against the vending machine and begins texting furiously. As she does I get a glimpse at her face, her lustrous hair is still in a bun revealing her pudgy jowls, double chin, and chubby cheeks and shows that her perfectly makeuped face now has a few chocolate stains around the lips which she appears to be subconsciously licking off. Somehow she still hasn't noticed me lmaooo so self absorbed. Her whole body looks like she has been inflated with helium I still cannot believe it. After a minute of watching her text Im about to walk away when an older woman walks in and thank god I didn't leave the room. The older woman, probably early 60s, comes up behind M who is standing in front of the machine texting and not moving. The older woman politely goes "Excuse me, are you done with the vending machine?" Little did she know who she was talking to. M spins around dramatically rolling her eyes with her typical vicious snarl on her face and practically spat out: "Don't you see me standing here you old hag??? Wait your fucking turn." She's still the same rude cunt she was in high school. She then spun around toward the machine and swiped her black Amex one more time. Bending over to snatch her bounty (and thus jutting her inflated ass back so far that shellshocked older woman almost got toppled over) and then snapping up, she brushes past the lady brusquely and begins marching toward the door. In her hand I see what she bought to cap off her feast: a particularly tasty looking calorie bomb of an iced jumbo honey bun. I quickly duck back behind a locker to avoid incurring her ruthless wrath (and being noticed at all)  and what I saw made my day. I watch up close and personal as M crams this huge honey bun into her mouth in literally one motion, her beautiful baby blue eyes bulging out of her head with a look of intense maniacal greed. As she proceeded to inhale the magnificent treat. That look of intense maniacal greed slowly subsided, her eyes glazing over with a look of pure spoiled piggish satisfaction. And then she continued wiggling her plump rump right out of the room. 

I waited another minute before going out to the main area and sure enough there was M, in all her chubby glory, draining the rest of her diet coke in front of her now fully exasperated trainer. I begin eavesdropping again from the weight rack and hear her say: "So looks like we are gonna have to wrap it up... my appointment at Chanel is soon" as she releases her thick mane out of the bun and shake out her luscious mane. The trainer, unable to control his emotions goes "We barely got anything done! You just disappeared for 20 minutes!" and as he says this clearly eyes her exposed chubby gut, filled with pastries and candy and diet coke, oozing out of the gap between her cropped gym top and her tight pants, both of course from Pucci. "Well yeah that's kind of your fault, I definitely don't feel like I got my money's worth. I thought you were supposed to be the best and I feel like I barely got anything out of this! Fucking joke." The trainer, now completely taken aback watches as this fat lazy pig wiggles her way out the door and into the parking lot. I look out the window as her massive legs and ass shake and jiggle as she gets into her her sky blue Bentley and speeds off. 

Anyway yeah, so that's the story!!! My high school rich popular mean girl ballooned into a greedy fat porky bitch, clearly her spoiled and overindulgent nature has lent itself to her being a complete and total glutton. Ever since this happened I have followed her gain with glee (hard to due bc she is a major social media editor) but it is funny, she seems to have lost zero clout with her popular high school crew and the crew of college sorority sluts she similarly runs with an iron Queen Bee fist. Let me know your thoughts!

14 minutes ago, Jabber said:
Not sure if this post is out of place here but this seemed the best spot for it, have a nice weight gain story of my high school bitchy beautiful mean girl that I witnessed first hand.

So in my grade in high school there was a girl who ever since kindergarten was the most popular girl in school. Let's call her M. M was the richest girl in school and,  was always a beautiful girl and grew into an absolutely stunning young woman by high school. She was the Queen Bee of the cool crowd. Every guy wanted her and every girl wanted to be her. But for as gorgeous as she was physically was how terrible of a person she was. M was the absolute worst bully you could imagine, yes worse even than the male bullies. She made people cry every single day for being poor, ugly, fat, etc. Everything under the sun, and she even was a ringleader for her clique of pretty mean girl bullies and the guys as well, encouraging them of who to pick on. She ruled my school like a tyrant with an iron fist. Not even counting her unassailable mean streak two things helped her towards this end: her wealth and her beauty. M's family was extraordinarily wealthy, and as the youngest of three with two older brothers (the precious baby daughter) she was a horrendously spoiled overindulged brat. Her 13th birthday present was an original Warhol "Marilyn" portrait (even at this age she always said that she had her own personal art collection). This Pampered Princess's Sweet 16 was held in Paris and she had 30 kids in my grade (the popular kids as she had determined) flown first class to the Ritz where her parents had rented out a grand ballroom. Apparently the narcissistic bitch had marble statues of herself made for the party. Additionally their insanely massive mansion is practically a shrine to her, with closet after closet overflowing with her stuff. She used to brag about having over 100 designer handbags and 300 pairs of shoes. The best examples I can use is that when M turned 17 she got a sky blue Bentley GT from her parents. As if that was not enough, when she ** wrapped it around a tree on the way back from a party her parents had it fixed entirely, gave it back to her AND bought her a sky blue Mercedes G Wagon as her "safety car." Kid you not, beyond. Anyway now to her beauty. M was objectively drop dead gorgeous. Perfect flawless facial features: piercing blue eyes, full lips, tan skin, an exceptional smile and a perfect little nose. M always wore a full face of makeup and was extremely obsessed with her appearance and her clothes. She also had a beautiful mane of dark flowing brunette hair, always perfectly blown out. But it was her figure that was truly next level. She was very slim: taut stomach and lean thighs but with a very large D cup rack and a HUGE but shapely ass. Even more than her wealth she lorded her insane and unattainable figure around school, wearing the skimpiest and most revealing clothes possible. Short skirts, tight booty shorts, skintight leggings, crop tops, etc. Anything that emphasized her tits and ass and showed off her toned tummy. She was both extremely flirty (esp with other people’s boyfriends) and a huge slut. She fucked the entire football team and had a new boyfriend every month. Even though I have always been an FA she is so hot that she is like the one skinny girl I was attracted to. One final detail on M before I get into the story however is that I noticed she always had a large appetite. She would frequently have her boy toys bring her chocolates and cupcakes and flowers to school and she would devour the chocolates and cupcakes and cookies very rapidly, she had quite the sweet tooth. She also was a big drinker (as I mentioned above) and at parties when she was wasted she would ** eat like a half of a pizza pie by herself. She also brought lots of fancy baked goods to school for lunch and would eat them with glee. Not something that most people probably noticed bc she was so thin but I always did, and I remember her saying things along the lines of “I can eat whatever I want and I dont need to work out, my body just stays skinny” or “everything I eat just goes straight to my tits and ass.” But again never thought much of it bc she was so thin and appearance obsessed. 

Fast forward a few years after high school, I am a sophomore in college and I pretty much avoid 99 percent of the people I went to high school with. I go to the main big gym in my town to get a good work out in. As I'm coming out of the locker room I see this fat yet very curvy in a plump way girl standing talking to one of the trainers. I notice that she has probably one of the biggest asses Ive ever seen and the thick thunder thighs and cankles to match. I also notice her thick brunette mane of perfectly coiffed hair flowing behind her, and I thought to myself... that looks familiar. When she turns I see her tanned and pretty yet different face and I go "Oh holy shit" I realize, it's M. She has absolutely blown up! I quickly try and hide so not to be recognized, and begin sizing her up. Her entire frame had grown to where she was now a full blown thick and chunky chick: her once shapely ass has pretty much doubled in size to the point of being enormous, and she has a soft round belly (a gut!!) spilling out from under her designer orange gym shirt. Her thighs were particularly thick and jiggly and were stretching the shit out of her black gym leggings, and her arms looked like big tan tubes of fat. I catch a glimpse of her face (I don't want her to see me/have to talk to her and incur her wrath in any way) and even that has gotten much bigger, it was rounder with chubby cheeks and a double chin, although it was still a classically beautiful face. Her entire figure had changed from that of a bangin slim girl with big tits and a big ass to just a pudgy tubby girl with big everything. And her fat packed on soft and loose, this was clearly not a girl who liked to move around too much. This was no freshman 15, this was more like a 30-35 lb gain. It was obvious, looking at her fattened figure barely contained in her designer gymwear (only an insane person like her would wear Emilio Pucci gym clothes, especially ones that are three sizes too small) that she was not someone who got much exercise as her whole body jiggled and wiggled as she walked, zero tone. I began to try and get close to eavesdrop while keeping enough distance to not get noticed. As I overheard, outside of her weight, nothing had changed. This prissy bitch had on enough makeup to fill a bathtub and wore enough jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, rings on her fat fingers) to sink a ship, and was chewing gum obnoxiously like a cow. Even her perfectly blown out hair showed how conceited this pig still was to get her hair done for the gym. But not only that, she was already bitchily berating the trainer for making her fill out paperwork for first time trainees: "We need to get started NOW, I have a personal shopping appointment at Chanel in two hours." The trainer was trying hard to stay patient as she whined and complained but clearly was getting a bit annoyed with her arrogant attitude. When I came back around a few minutes later they had finally started making their way over to her first exercise machine, the treadmill. Rather than getting on M began touching up her hair and makeup on her phone's camera for a selfie, high angle of course. I hear the trainer go "I thought you were on a tight schedule here?" to which M kind of giggled and said snarkily "I always have time for a selfie." Finally after getting her shot, she made a big show of putting her luscious brunette hair in a bun, which only did more to reveal how fat and round her beautiful makeup caked face had gotten. "Ok maybe we should start with some stretches" I hear him say. What follows is like watching a geriatric try and do a handstand... her pampered pudgy figure could barely budge as she attempted to touch her toes. Watching the former Queen Bee beauty queen of my high school uselessly reach her chubby arms down, allowing a tender roll of soft belly blubber to hang out from under her shirt was hilarious. She immediately got a red face and began breathing heavily... and this was just the stretches! I saw at LEAST ten male heads turn and stare at her supreme sized ass as she bent over, literally an ass that would put Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj to shame but with jiggling thunder thighs to match. As she finished up stretching I think the trainer realized he was in very a very long day with this spoiled lazy brat. As M glugged down her Diet Coke (which she hilariously seemed to be drinking in lieu of water) he directed her toward the treadmill... her first real exercise. The tubby beauty hopped aboard and the trainer set her treadmill to what looked to be like 2.5-3 mph. As she tried to jog, every flubbery bulge and flabby curve bounced, her porky gut and meaty thighs jiggling from left to right with each step, not to mention her huge knockers and incredibly huge ass. She was putting on quite the show, and the full results of her relentless weight gain, all that extra cargo, was on display. As she struggled to even jog a mile at this low speed, I notice she is wheezing and panting hard now, she is clearly incredibly out of shape. This was only further displayed when the trainer cut her short, clearly getting impatient (and unable to take his eyes off her overly ample ass) and got her into push up position.  What followed was so pathetic it made her bloated jog look like an olympic level sprint. She could barely do a single push up, I think it took her four tries to even get a single one. Her arms, like the rest of her body were coated with pure soft cellulite, struggled to hold up the rest of her corpulent figure and her tummy pulled her to the ground like she had swallowed a bowling ball. It was hilarious to me to see a girl so vain and conceited and self absorbed having let herself go to such a point where she couldnt even do a push up, and yet had still maintained her blowouts and makeup and expensive shopping habits. Such a deliciously pampered and overindulged piggy. 

Here's where it gets good: So I lose her for a few minutes (as she struggles to get a second push up now) while I run to play basketball. After 15 minutes of a spirited exercise, I head out towards the vending machine to get some more water and see our (least) favorite spoiled bitch and her massive wobbly tushy standing at the vending machine! Once again, I keep my distance to spy, this time particularly important because we are the only two in the room. Fortunately for me, M is far too enraptured with what's in the vending machine to pay any mind to who or what is behind her. I watch as with a swipe of her Amex black card and a press of her thick fingers she buys what look to be a bunch of items. I hear a wrapper open, and catch a glance as she tossed a snickers wrapper on the floor and, at lightning speed, jammed the candy bar into her impatient mouth like she hadn't eaten in weeks. She chewed and swallowed with glee. And then, before you could count to two, she viciously ripped open a bag of m&m's with her teeth, leaned her head back, and poured the entire bag down her greedy gullet. I quickly realized what I was watching, the source of why M had packed on so much timber: she was an insatiable glutton. She was standing there in a gym, the girl who less than two years ago strutted around in barely there outfits, who had more money than God, was standing there greedily stuffing herself like a voracious pig. I knew she had a big appetite but man this was something different. And so long to the days of her eating whatever and it having no effect on her figure! She is thick and chunky and only getting bigger with each  extravagant bite. Self indulgent greedy bitch. Anyway so as I'm having this revelatory moment M is far from done with her feeding frenzy. I see her ripping open another bag (arms jiggling as she does), Famous Amos chocolate chop cookies, of course. She reaches in, grabs a fistfull of cookies, hurls practically her entire hand into her face. She is murmuring to herself in satisfied pleasure, eating like calories do not exist. When M eats she doesn't just eat, she SHOVELS and STUFFS like she is dying and she needs the food to breathe, it is quite a sight. I watch as she stands their, munching and crunching like the cookie monster until the entire bag is gone. A third wrapper/bag hits the floor. Finally she opens what appears to be the last of her edible hoard, I watch as a fourth wrapper falls to the ground and see her cradling in her two hands two twinkies. I know exactly what's about to happen and yet I watch in awe anyway as she opens her cakehole wide and shoved both twinkies into it AT THE SAME TIME. Even from behind I could see her cheeks bulging with the moist cake and white cream. This bitch is so greedy she can't even eat them one at a time, somehow she is still hungry and feels the need to not just eat the food but stuff it into her fat face. She eats with such ferocity I almost thought she was gonna accidentally eat one of her fingers. A lifetime of getting everything she wants has made her a fat hungry pig. At this point I think she is done, she stands over the discarded wrappers and leans her bloated curvy frame against the vending machine and begins texting furiously. As she does I get a glimpse at her face, her lustrous hair is still in a bun revealing her pudgy jowls, double chin, and chubby cheeks and shows that her perfectly makeuped face now has a few chocolate stains around the lips which she appears to be subconsciously licking off. Somehow she still hasn't noticed me lmaooo so self absorbed. Her whole body looks like she has been inflated with helium I still cannot believe it. After a minute of watching her text Im about to walk away when an older woman walks in and thank god I didn't leave the room. The older woman, probably early 60s, comes up behind M who is standing in front of the machine texting and not moving. The older woman politely goes "Excuse me, are you done with the vending machine?" Little did she know who she was talking to. M spins around dramatically rolling her eyes with her typical vicious snarl on her face and practically spat out: "Don't you see me standing here you old hag??? Wait your fucking turn." She's still the same rude cunt she was in high school. She then spun around toward the machine and swiped her black Amex one more time. Bending over to snatch her bounty (and thus jutting her inflated ass back so far that shellshocked older woman almost got toppled over) and then snapping up, she brushes past the lady brusquely and begins marching toward the door. In her hand I see what she bought to cap off her feast: a particularly tasty looking calorie bomb of an iced jumbo honey bun. I quickly duck back behind a locker to avoid incurring her ruthless wrath (and being noticed at all)  and what I saw made my day. I watch up close and personal as M crams this huge honey bun into her mouth in literally one motion, her beautiful baby blue eyes bulging out of her head with a look of intense maniacal greed. As she proceeded to inhale the magnificent treat. That look of intense maniacal greed slowly subsided, her eyes glazing over with a look of pure spoiled piggish satisfaction. And then she continued wiggling her plump rump right out of the room. 

I waited another minute before going out to the main area and sure enough there was M, in all her chubby glory, draining the rest of her diet coke in front of her now fully exasperated trainer. I begin eavesdropping again from the weight rack and hear her say: "So looks like we are gonna have to wrap it up... my appointment at Chanel is soon" as she releases her thick mane out of the bun and shake out her luscious mane. The trainer, unable to control his emotions goes "We barely got anything done! You just disappeared for 20 minutes!" and as he says this clearly eyes her exposed chubby gut, filled with pastries and candy and diet coke, oozing out of the gap between her cropped gym top and her tight pants, both of course from Pucci. "Well yeah that's kind of your fault, I definitely don't feel like I got my money's worth. I thought you were supposed to be the best and I feel like I barely got anything out of this! Fucking joke." The trainer, now completely taken aback watches as this fat lazy pig wiggles her way out the door and into the parking lot. I look out the window as her massive legs and ass shake and jiggle as she gets into her her sky blue Bentley and speeds off. 

Anyway yeah, so that's the story!!! My high school rich popular mean girl ballooned into a greedy fat porky bitch, clearly her spoiled and overindulgent nature has lent itself to her being a complete and total glutton. Ever since this happened I have followed her gain with glee (hard to due bc she is a major social media editor) but it is funny, she seems to have lost zero clout with her popular high school crew and the crew of college sorority sluts she similarly runs with an iron Queen Bee fist. Let me know your thoughts!

My thoughts are, you should be a writer because this was an incredibly written story! Though there is no way any of this is real lol

Guest Jabber
1 minute ago, Skinny_Guy said:

My thoughts are, you should be a writer because this was an incredibly written story! Though there is no way any of this is real lol

Swear to god it is... I appreciate the compliment on my writing skills (I am a lawyer) but this is 100 percent true. Been a few years but this is exactly how it went down, hand to God.

10 minutes ago, Jabber said:

Swear to god it is... I appreciate the compliment on my writing skills (I am a lawyer) but this is 100 percent true. Been a few years but this is exactly how it went down, hand to God.

Well I'd need some sort of proof to know if this was real or not, but obviously I wouldn't want to dox this girl. But regardless it made for an incredible read! So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and at the very least I was thoroughly entertained 😁

Guest Jabber
1 minute ago, Skinny_Guy said:

Well I'd need some sort of proof to know if this was real or not, but obviously I wouldn't want to dox this girl. But regardless it made for an incredible read! So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and at the very least I was thoroughly entertained 😁. I'd say your a pretty cool person 👍

Haha thanks man, I appreciate it, and completely understand you were coming from. It sounds crazy and like something out of a script... but it literally happened in front of me. Craziest shit ever... M always was a bit of an exhibitionist personality haha. I understand the skepticism though but promise you this is exactly how it went down, sometimes truth is better than fiction! 

Guest Jabber
On 3/14/2022 at 2:31 PM, bigboy1992 said:

@Jabber you have anymore stories you can remember?

Definitely and will try to share some more ASAP. Do you guys want to hear from like college or more stuff from back in high school and younger? Definitely have been keeping tabs on her since the gym run in and have heard a lot about her college exploits, she really became quite the hog. But she was always a greedy spoiled bitch. 

Guest Dave67
1 hour ago, Jabber said:

Definitely and will try to share some more ASAP. Do you guys want to hear from like college or more stuff from back in high school and younger? Definitely have been keeping tabs on her since the gym run in and have heard a lot about her college exploits, she really became quite the hog. But she was always a greedy spoiled bitch. 

I’m dying to hear more about those college exploits. . Please share ASAP, it’s great stuff

1 hour ago, Jabber said:

Dude share away !!! This is 

Awesome Sam Didier GIF by Jerology