Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

I live on the 16th floor and sometimes a lift goes out of order. So it did yesterday but I didn't know it. I ordered some food with delivery to appartment door.

So my doorbell rings and I open up. There's a beautifull delivery girl, face read, she sweating and panting super loud and intense, barely can stand. She has went all 16th floors up to make a delivery!

She looked about 20 years old, blonde with beautifull face. She was wearing cur-off jeans shorts and a tight tank top that showed off a bit of a soft belly button area. She was between skinny fat and chubby, and it was obvious that those about 30 flights of stairs have been a challenge for her.

I spent the weekend with my girlfriend's sister. She was always chubby, but she's a proper fatty now. She doesn't watch what she eats, and she eats big portions. She said that thanks to her boyfriend she's been eating a lot of pizza and sweets. She's about a size 12-14 now, and carries almost all her weight in her belly. We went to the beach and she's still wearing the same skimpy bikini she bought when she was about 30 pounds smaller. Because she gains all her weight in her belly, the bikini still fits well because the top is adjustable and her hips didn't gain any weight. It's a real bikini, not the high-waisted kind, so her full belly and back fat rolls were on display. Her belly was bulging out and hanging over the bottoms just a little. She said she wants to lose a little weight, but she seems to have no problem being fat. Considering how big her belly is, she is obese, and she'd still have a big gut after loosing 10 pounds. She either isn't aware that she is fat, or she doesn't mind.

2 hours ago, PhatCat said:

I spent the weekend with my girlfriend's sister. She was always chubby, but she's a proper fatty now. She doesn't watch what she eats, and she eats big portions. She said that thanks to her boyfriend she's been eating a lot of pizza and sweets. She's about a size 12-14 now, and carries almost all her weight in her belly. We went to the beach and she's still wearing the same skimpy bikini she bought when she was about 30 pounds smaller. Because she gains all her weight in her belly, the bikini still fits well because the top is adjustable and her hips didn't gain any weight. It's a real bikini, not the high-waisted kind, so her full belly and back fat rolls were on display. Her belly was bulging out and hanging over the bottoms just a little. She said she wants to lose a little weight, but she seems to have no problem being fat. Considering how big her belly is, she is obese, and she'd still have a big gut after loosing 10 pounds. She either isn't aware that she is fat, or she doesn't mind.

This sounds hot and weird at the same time lol... Do you have pics 😅

Got a good story about my friend's gf. Before quarantine, she was fairly active and did dancing. She was thin, with a decent sized backside and average sized thighs. When quarantine hit last year I didn't see her or my friend for several months. Flash forward to late summer, my friend group had decided to have a beach day as a way to reunite and catch up. When I arrived at the beach and saw her again for the first time in months, I was in disbelief. Her face had gone from thin to rounded, with chubby cheeks and a prominent double chin. She was wearing a one piece but I could see her previously flat tummy budging out. A majority of the weight seemed to go to her ass and thighs, which almost doubled in size. Her ass got wider and her thighs were rubbing against each other and covered in many red stretchmarks. She looked like she gained about 50 pounds in six months. I almost got and instant boner when I saw her and had to keep it under control lol.

A few weeks later it was my friend's birthday party. We made steak tacos and beans and my friend's gf ate 2 plates. Later she ate 3 slices of cake, saying with excitement "I'm gonna get more cake!". I've been hanging out with my friend group fairly regularly now. She seems to have put on a bit more weight since then, and I notice that she frequently snacks on chips and candy. I remember when meeting a new friend she told her about how she was a "dancer", as she devoured a large plate of pancakes. Her belly likes to poke out of her jeans and I see her tucking her it back in when she thinks no one's looking. She talks a lot about how she needs to control her weight but as of now I don't see her making a concerted effort.

Guest Lipophilus

Recently on the underground: One of the last free seats was opposite of a BBW, and I sat down. My jaw almost dropped. While her face and upper body were mid-sized, her hips were just huge. They were hanging will into the aisle, and spread into the empty seat next to her, to an extent that no normal-sized person could have sat there.  My knees almost touched hers, because all the fat she was sitting on pushed her forward. It was a hot day, and she was wearing a summer dress. Now I have wide shoulders, and there was a not so small guy sitting next to me, so I could not help my left shoulder being well in the aisle. Also, there was someone sitting across the aisle, which made for a fairly narrow passage. I thought that things would get interesting when she would try to get out. And indeed, she stood up before the next stop. She turned towards the aisle and lifted herself up, with obvious difficulty. When she squeezed through the aisle, I intensively felt her soft fat hip pressing against my shoulder. Made my day!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a very pretty girl in a restaurant sitting not too far away. She was probably bordering 250 pounds. While eating her main course she quietly unbuttoned her way too tight jeans. When she left she tried buttoning them again but her big bloated belly and weak abs prevented her from succeeding. Was a great sight as she walked away trying to cover up the fact her belly was hanging out.

So I work at a restaurant and I've had a couple stories on here, a new girl started at my work a few months ago and in these short months she's gained quite a bit of weight, now by a bit I mean like 5-10 pounds nothing crazy but it's noticeable. In July is when I started to notice that her face started to get chubbier and she looked bigger, She eats full meals basically at my job also with soda. ANYWAY. One of my coworkers asked if she wanted to workout with him and she said that she doesn't care that much too workout but feels so fat. Fast-forward till yesterday I got into work and she was eating a cinnamon roll and then maybe like 45 mintues later she had a full steak and eggs with toast and butter and a soda. Maybe a couple hours later I walked over too her and she randomly said "I'm so huge" and I was like what?? and she goes "I just eat so much i'm like a bottomless pit and I know i'll probably eat something later" and I was like bullshit you will. and I shit you not she got the full bowl of buttery pasta with another soda. today she had chicken and waffles with syurp and butter and had a soda again and she goes. "Everytime I see you i'm always eating" I didn't really say anything good but she's getting quite the belly now also surprise surprise lol  

3 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

So I work at a restaurant and I've had a couple stories on here, a new girl started at my work a few months ago and in these short months she's gained quite a bit of weight, now by a bit I mean like 5-10 pounds nothing crazy but it's noticeable. In July is when I started to notice that her face started to get chubbier and she looked bigger, She eats full meals basically at my job also with soda. ANYWAY. One of my coworkers asked if she wanted to workout with him and she said that she doesn't care that much too workout but feels so fat. Fast-forward till yesterday I got into work and she was eating a cinnamon roll and then maybe like 45 mintues later she had a full steak and eggs with toast and butter and a soda. Maybe a couple hours later I walked over too her and she randomly said "I'm so huge" and I was like what?? and she goes "I just eat so much i'm like a bottomless pit and I know i'll probably eat something later" and I was like bullshit you will. and I shit you not she got the full bowl of buttery pasta with another soda. today she had chicken and waffles with syurp and butter and had a soda again and she goes. "Everytime I see you i'm always eating" I didn't really say anything good but she's getting quite the belly now also surprise surprise lol  

All i got to say to this is CLOSET....FEEDEE...

On 6/27/2021 at 4:49 AM, SKFHh said:

Just an update on this girl.

Firstly she met a friend of mine, coincidentally, 100s of miles away and text me to say "your friend is in XX".

So I text my friend saying "how are you enjoying XX?" just to confuse him as to how I knew.

Anyway, he figured it out but later told yet another friend "I thought I recognised her when I walked in but she's gotten really fat so I wasn't sure".

Then today a bunch of people hung out and she ate her way through two tubes of Pringles basically by herself, while talking about how fat she'd gotten.

The highlights:

• She said she'd had to buy all new clothes as literally none of her old ones fit (she was once again wearing a big shapeless dress)
  • She said she had stretch marks from putting on so much weight so quickly
  • She knocked over some drinks with her ass trying to stand up from the table
  • Talked about how she got takeout several nights a week during the lockdown

She's also now going to be working from home full time so hopefully that will mean even more sitting on her ass and eating

Few of us went to the lake, and as she pretty much always does now she was wearing a big shapeless dress but she spent the whole time just lying around and eating snacks plus complaining about how hot and sweaty she was.

Then at the end she asked for help getting up because “I’m too fat”.

It was an exaggeration I’m sure she can stand up under her own power but still nice.

C6CC3551-DEE1-4083-B000-7519287A284C.jpeg

On 8/22/2021 at 8:06 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

Damn I miss being a cook and occasionally watching certain waitresses get fat af watched a handful of them blow the fuck up over the years the best was the skinny girl gain 65lbs in 3 months over the holidays a few years ago

On 8/26/2021 at 9:35 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

65 pounds?? damn bro what were you feeding her?

Anything she asked for really that I could without getting in trouble anyways and on Sundays we'd put out a little free buffet at the bar during football seasons we always had leftovers she would normally eat more of them then anyone on top of her constant munching through out her shift. But really she only worked Sundays so I had minimal influence, in reality it was her own doing every week she'd come in looking noticeably bigger, before I knew it she was sporting a huge pregnant looking ** belly really could've passed for 6 months easily. She would always complain about how bloated and hungover she was from the Saturday night before at the bar and how she ate and drank way too much like a whole pizza to herself or something sitting at the bar. It got to the point where everyone but myself thought she was pregnant. Even the old lady bartender asked me the one night "be honest with me is she pregnant? because I have to setup a replacement for her for while when the baby comes". All I could do was laugh and say no that's all a food baby belly. Really one of the hottest things I ever saw, I got to watch her go from 120lbs in the beginning of October to she told me near the end of December that she was 185lbs. She had grown a huge round belly, an ass like a shelf and went from about a B to a D cup in 3 short months, really was crazy to witness. 

1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

Anything she asked for really that I could without getting in trouble anyways and on Sundays we'd put out a little free buffet at the bar during football seasons we always had leftovers she would normally eat more of them then anyone on top of her constant munching through out her shift. But really she only worked Sundays so I had minimal influence, in reality it was her own doing every week she'd come in looking noticeably bigger, before I knew it she was sporting a huge pregnant looking ** belly really could've passed for 6 months easily. She would always complain about how bloated and hungover she was from the Saturday night before at the bar and how she ate and drank way too much like a whole pizza to herself or something sitting at the bar. It got to the point where everyone but myself thought she was pregnant. Even the old lady bartender asked me the one night "be honest with me is she pregnant? because I have to setup a replacement for her for while when the baby comes". All I could do was laugh and say no that's all a food baby belly. Really one of the hottest things I ever saw, I got to watch her go from 120lbs in the beginning of October to she told me near the end of December that she was 185lbs. She had grown a huge round belly, an ass like a shelf and went from about a B to a D cup in 3 short months, really was crazy to witness. 

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know where else to put this but I needed to tell someone about this experience i had this morning lol. 

So I'm standing in line at the gas station this morning and I see this girl at the counter paying for her stuff. I have no idea what she looks like from the front, but I immediately noticed her huge ass. Of course being a lover of all things curvy I start to check her out. So imagine this: shorter girl probably 5'4", id put her somewhere in the neighborhood of 250-275lbs. Spandex pants absolutely hugging every curve on her lower half, and this girl had a booty that looked like 2 beach balls stuffed in her pants. I mean holy shit this was the best ass I've seen in a long time.  

Of course spandex pants can do wonders in shaping things, so I still wasn't entirely sure she was going to be some smoking hot 25 year old milf or anything. Cautiously optimistic I watch as she turns around. And that's when I see her belly. Now of course I could tell she was on the heavier side from the back, but she turns around and she has this nice big fat belly tucked into her spandex pants and a tight t shirt on top. The outline of her whole belly is clearly visible,  right down to her deep belly button. She's a big girl. Nice heavy probably DD breasts resting on her overfed tummy, and thick chubby arms. 

So at this point I'm like holy fuck this girl is smoking hot. She had a mask on so I couldn't see her face that well, but I could tell it was fat and round like the rest of her.  She looked around 30 or 35, dark hair. She wasn't ugly by any means, but I'd call her face average. Overall package was still like 9.5 out of 10, mostly because she had a 20/10 ass 😄

2 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Didn't know where else to put this but I needed to tell someone about this experience i had this morning lol. 

So I'm standing in line at the gas station this morning and I see this girl at the counter paying for her stuff. I have no idea what she looks like from the front, but I immediately noticed her huge ass. Of course being a lover of all things curvy I start to check her out. So imagine this: shorter girl probably 5'4", id put her somewhere in the neighborhood of 250-275lbs. Spandex pants absolutely hugging every curve on her lower half, and this girl had a booty that looked like 2 beach balls stuffed in her pants. I mean holy shit this was the best ass I've seen in a long time.  

Of course spandex pants can do wonders in shaping things, so I still wasn't entirely sure she was going to be some smoking hot 25 year old milf or anything. Cautiously optimistic I watch as she turns around. And that's when I see her belly. Now of course I could tell she was on the heavier side from the back, but she turns around and she has this nice big fat belly tucked into her spandex pants and a tight t shirt on top. The outline of her whole belly is clearly visible,  right down to her deep belly button. She's a big girl. Nice heavy probably DD breasts resting on her overfed tummy, and thick chubby arms. 

So at this point I'm like holy fuck this girl is smoking hot. She had a mask on so I couldn't see her face that well, but I could tell it was fat and round like the rest of her.  She looked around 30 or 35, dark hair. She wasn't ugly by any means, but I'd call her face average. Overall package was still like 9.5 out of 10, mostly because she had a 20/10 ass 😄

If you didnt chat her up this was all for nothing lol..

OK so here's one of the hottest moments in my life. There was a girl at school I always kind of fancied but never did anything about. She was a bit crazy and wierd, not skinny but not fat, just a bit curvy, pretty, blonde and into theatre. At school we had mutual friends, and there was a bit of flirting but it never went anywhere. Fast forward and we go to different colleges. I follow her on Facebook as she piles on the pounds. Like freshman 15, sophomore 30, senior 60... She gets big. And as she's studying theatre she's basically showing it all off online. It's pretty incredible to watch. 

It's now the summer after graduation and we happen to meet up as part of a big group back home. She looks thicc as hell. Big ass, round face, huge tits and a belly visible through a baggy t-shirt. Needles to say I'm super turned on, especially when she starts complaining about how fat she's got since we last saw each other. We get flirting and it turns out we're both single and both like each other. The following night we're ** texting and she says come round to her place. I jump in a cab with a raging boner and head straight to her parents place, where she's staying. She opens the door... And here's the moment I'll always remember... She's wearing some pajamas from clearly before her weight gain. They are so tight on her it's ridiculous. Not only has she got huge tits and a big ass straining the fabric but there's also her big round belly hanging over her way too tight pajama bottoms. Her pajama top just sits between her gut and her boobs. It's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. She tries to suck her gut in when she sees me looking but I tell her not to bother. She was **, messy, and just let it all hang loose Wow... What followed was a good night. 

3 hours ago, vlad2112 said:

OK so here's one of the hottest moments in my life. There was a girl at school I always kind of fancied but never did anything about. She was a bit crazy and wierd, not skinny but not fat, just a bit curvy, pretty, blonde and into theatre. At school we had mutual friends, and there was a bit of flirting but it never went anywhere. Fast forward and we go to different colleges. I follow her on Facebook as she piles on the pounds. Like freshman 15, sophomore 30, senior 60... She gets big. And as she's studying theatre she's basically showing it all off online. It's pretty incredible to watch. 

It's now the summer after graduation and we happen to meet up as part of a big group back home. She looks thicc as hell. Big ass, round face, huge tits and a belly visible through a baggy t-shirt. Needles to say I'm super turned on, especially when she starts complaining about how fat she's got since we last saw each other. We get flirting and it turns out we're both single and both like each other. The following night we're ** texting and she says come round to her place. I jump in a cab with a raging boner and head straight to her parents place, where she's staying. She opens the door... And here's the moment I'll always remember... She's wearing some pajamas from clearly before her weight gain. They are so tight on her it's ridiculous. Not only has she got huge tits and a big ass straining the fabric but there's also her big round belly hanging over her way too tight pajama bottoms. Her pajama top just sits between her gut and her boobs. It's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. She tries to suck her gut in when she sees me looking but I tell her not to bother. She was **, messy, and just let it all hang loose Wow... What followed was a good night. 

Holy mother of God that was hot... you guys ever meet up again?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lipophilus

A few years back, on a plane. I am one of the apparently few who like the outfits of Austrian staff, with their red tights. On this particular flight there was a chubby flight attendant -- not super-fat, but still big for her profession; average height and maybe between 80 and 90 kilos. Unfortunately, she was not in charge of my side of the plane. Only once did she pass me, and indeed she slightly touched me with her hip. The best moment: She was bending forward into a row, which gave a nice few of her bulging behind in her red skirt, with some dimples on show. She did not see that a passenger, a petite lady, tried to pass behind her back. The passenger turned sideways and gave her a rather nasty look, as if she was saying, "there would be more room for me to pass behind your ass if you weren't so big."

• 1 month later...

Ran into someone I hadn’t seen for a year or so today. A tall, cute blonde, who had been always been quite slim, active and conventionally hot as long as I had known her. Something had clearly changed in the past year however, because she looked like she had put on about 20kg. She was drinking from a huge sugary Slurpee cup, with her belly bulging out and pressing up against her extremely tight skirt. Her skirt had that unmistakable outline of a newly deeper navel too, and the whole roll of belly fat jiggled slightly with every step. Her face had gotten very round and started sporting a double chin. 

On 11/20/2021 at 3:55 PM, CookieCutter4322 said:

Ran into someone I hadn’t seen for a year or so today. A tall, cute blonde, who had been always been quite slim, active and conventionally hot as long as I had known her. Something had clearly changed in the past year however, because she looked like she had put on about 20kg. She was drinking from a huge sugary Slurpee cup, with her belly bulging out and pressing up against her extremely tight skirt. Her skirt had that unmistakable outline of a newly deeper navel too, and the whole roll of belly fat jiggled slightly with every step. Her face had gotten very round and started sporting a double chin. 

Sounds hot. Did you talk to her?

Guest LuvThickWomen

Don’t know if this counts, but my GF has been too cheap to buy new jeans so she keeps squeezing into this too small pair from last year. Between gaining 10 pounds and them shrinking in the wash, they can barely fit over her huge ass. She tries to wear long shirts with them, but every now and then her shirt rides up and I’ll see a good two inches of ass crack, love handles, and an ample gut just pushing at the last button.

She just started a new job that allows her to eat at a lot of restaurants for free so I’ll be shocked if those pants make it into the new year