Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

On 4/9/2021 at 8:37 AM, SKFHh said:

She kept commenting on how much weight she's put on over the past year with lockdowns etc....

Despite this we decided to go for friend chicken ...

We were in the car, so I didn't tell her to have more but kind of just went "haha, just go through the drive-thru again".

Dude, some superstar moves!

• 2 weeks later...

My wife recently got in a kayak but was wedged in because her hips are thighs are too fat. So, I had to help her get out. She almost fell into the water and was almost too weak to roll herself out of the kayak and flop on the dock. She was extremely out of breath. I kept telling her to just hoist herself out of the kayak and she was complaining that she just couldn’t get her legs to push herself up.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lipophilus

Update on my post from March 9 2020:
I recently saw her at the supermarket, in the candy aisle. She was trying to get some chocolate bars from the top shelf, but could not reach. I offered help and asked how many she needed. She first said two, but then mumbled something I did not quite understand, like "the recipe requires four", and asked for four of them. I gave them to her, and she said thank you. My pleasure. She smiled and said, "in some situations I am too short". Again, I said it was a pleasure to help.

Fantasy: Later on I though I should have said, "And I am too tall sometimes, for example for airplane seats" (I used to fly a lot.) Maybe she would have commented on the width of the seats in comparison to her :)
But let's stay with what actually happened... At the checkout I saw her again, leaning on her cart, to take some of the weight of her 200+ kilos from her feet.

So I work at Wendy's, and one of the secret menu items we have is called the "T-Rex Burger", which consists of nine beef patties between two buns. Management is always telling us to upsell, so we try to encourage people to buy as much food as possible to maximize sales. One day a car comes in drive thru and asks us what the biggest burger we had was. My coworker on drive thru tells the car that our largest burger is the T-Rex Burger. The man answering says "We'll take one of those". When my coworker explains that the hamburger consists of nine patties, the man replies, "In that case, we'll take two." They also ordered each burger in a large combo. I didn't get a good look of the people in the car as I was busy preparing the order in the kitchen, but from a  brief glimpse I saw that it was a man and what appeared to be an obese woman in the passenger seat. After spending several minutes preparing their order we brought them their food in the parking lot and they went on their merry way.

I always wonder under what circumstances they were ordering all that food. Were they just doing it for social media? Or maybe they have some kind of feeder/feedee thing going on? Could they be ordering that food to make feederism content? Or just for themselves? So many possibilities.

I've mentioned before a coworker who was tall and slender and due to pregnancy is ballooned. I'm not sure on weight but this girl has gone from pencil thin to giant ass, huge belly and giant tits, with thick, plump legs and puffy, flabby arms, even with chunky fingers. In eight months she's gone from rail thin to obese, nearly doubling in size.

Yesterday she tried to go between a pillar and a desk and got stuck.

Guest Petey
1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

I've mentioned before a coworker who was tall and slender and due to pregnancy is ballooned. I'm not sure on weight but this girl has gone from pencil thin to giant ass, huge belly and giant tits, with thick, plump legs and puffy, flabby arms, even with chunky fingers. In eight months she's gone from rail thin to obese, nearly doubling in size.

Have her clothes been getting tighter or has she gotten bigger sizes?

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

What do you think her height/weight is?

Just been playing tennis and had some serious distractions on the adjoining court. A ladies doubles game with three of the four ladies carrying an extra couple of stone or three and two of those ladies wearing extremely short tennis skirts which showed off plenty of plump thigh and more than a hint of well-fed buttock. I suspect those skirts didn’t ride up as much before the lockdown! 
Chubby women in skimpy clothes - one of the best things about British summer.

Guest SKFHh
On 4/9/2021 at 1:37 PM, SKFHh said:

Update on this chick.

Met up yesterday and she's put on even more weight. She was wearing a big hoodie but also some tight as fuck yoga pants that were stretched so thin they were almost see-thru on her ass.

She's always been bottom heavy but she was driving and it's to the point where her thighs then ass hit the steering wheel whenever she got out.

She kept commenting on how much weight she's put on over the past year with lockdowns etc.

"I need new clothes. I've put on so much weight nothing fits me."

"I've just gone *mimes getting wider*, I've gained weight so badly. Well, actually I'm nailing it haha."

Despite this we decided to go for friend chicken - "I'm not going to lose weight today am I?"

She had a burger, large popcorn nuggets, large fries, three chicken fingers... and a large diet soda.

Despite that being about 1800 calories or something she finished it and said "I could eat that again".

We were in the car, so I didn't tell her to have more but kind of just went "haha, just go through the drive-thru again".

Could tell she really wanted it, but was embarrassed to go and get even more food. Eventually she decided to just get another burger, and told me to order it so it looked like it wasn't for her.

We were in the line and she was saying "this is so bad", and "the problem with the drive-thru is once you're in the line you can't change your mind".

But we got to the window, I ordered another burger and she ate that too.

I don't know what she weighs but I know she was about 160lb a couple of years ago (she had the scale saved as her phone wallpaper as weight loss motivation).

She's only about 5ft 3 and I think she must be at least 180lb now

This is possibly more 'girls talking about their weight' but since I've mentioned this girl in this thread for her greedy ways I will just put it here.

Found out that her actual weight is around 200lb, which given she's short is a lot.

I always try to encourage her to talk about her weight, and when she feels guilty about wanting to eat a lot just say it's not a big deal.

As I've said in previous updates she's always been pear-shaped - busty, big thighs and big ass even when she was slimmer.

So the above "nothing fits me" wasn't an exaggeration on her part. Since then I've seen her twice at social events and she's been wearing big billowy clothes that are totally shapeless.

But whereas the first time was a baggy jumper and a big flowing skirt today she had a dress on.

It wasn't exactly form fitting but the first thing I noticed was her belly was sticking out just as far as her boobs, which is really something because that's not where her weight goes. Couldn't see much as it was practically a kaftan but could still tell she'd gotten really big.

It was a party for a mutual friend's birthday and another girl there started talking about how she'd taken up running.

The chick in question said she wanted to come along one day as she'd hit nearly 200lb and was treating it as a wake-up call.

I know in about 2012 she was 140lbs, maybe 2018 it was 160 so to hear she'd gained nearly another 40lbs since then was so hot.

2 hours ago, SKFHh said:

This is possibly more 'girls talking about their weight' but since I've mentioned this girl in this thread for her greedy ways I will just put it here.

Found out that her actual weight is around 200lb, which given she's short is a lot.

I always try to encourage her to talk about her weight, and when she feels guilty about wanting to eat a lot just say it's not a big deal.

As I've said in previous updates she's always been pear-shaped - busty, big thighs and big ass even when she was slimmer.

So the above "nothing fits me" wasn't an exaggeration on her part. Since then I've seen her twice at social events and she's been wearing big billowy clothes that are totally shapeless.

But whereas the first time was a baggy jumper and a big flowing skirt today she had a dress on.

It wasn't exactly form fitting but the first thing I noticed was her belly was sticking out just as far as her boobs, which is really something because that's not where her weight goes. Couldn't see much as it was practically a kaftan but could still tell she'd gotten really big.

It was a party for a mutual friend's birthday and another girl there started talking about how she'd taken up running.

The chick in question said she wanted to come along one day as she'd hit nearly 200lb and was treating it as a wake-up call.

I know in about 2012 she was 140lbs, maybe 2018 it was 160 so to hear she'd gained nearly another 40lbs since then was so hot.

Wow that's hot thanks for the update. Maybe get fried chicken and then the drive-thru with her again ;) 

My skinny-fat (bordering on chubby) girlfriend was shopping for summer dresses and tops. She modeled them for me at home. She loved her purchases except for one thing - the fit in all the items was too snug on the waist area and to loose on the chest area. Of course it was the clothes' fit, it had nothing to do with the fact that she has a belly and a flat chest. Seems that even girls like my gf who embrace their "flaws" delude themselves.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SKFHh
On 5/30/2021 at 7:56 AM, SKFHh said:

Just an update on this girl.

Firstly she met a friend of mine, coincidentally, 100s of miles away and text me to say "your friend is in XX".

So I text my friend saying "how are you enjoying XX?" just to confuse him as to how I knew.

Anyway, he figured it out but later told yet another friend "I thought I recognised her when I walked in but she's gotten really fat so I wasn't sure".

Then today a bunch of people hung out and she ate her way through two tubes of Pringles basically by herself, while talking about how fat she'd gotten.

The highlights:

• She said she'd had to buy all new clothes as literally none of her old ones fit (she was once again wearing a big shapeless dress)
  • She said she had stretch marks from putting on so much weight so quickly
  • She knocked over some drinks with her ass trying to stand up from the table
  • Talked about how she got takeout several nights a week during the lockdown

She's also now going to be working from home full time so hopefully that will mean even more sitting on her ass and eating

12 hours ago, SKFHh said:

Just an update on this girl.

Firstly she met a friend of mine, coincidentally, 100s of miles away and text me to say "your friend is in XX".

So I text my friend saying "how are you enjoying XX?" just to confuse him as to how I knew.

Anyway, he figured it out but later told yet another friend "I thought I recognised her when I walked in but she's gotten really fat so I wasn't sure".

Then today a bunch of people hung out and she ate her way through two tubes of Pringles basically by herself, while talking about how fat she'd gotten.

The highlights:

• She said she'd had to buy all new clothes as literally none of her old ones fit (she was once again wearing a big shapeless dress)
  • She said she had stretch marks from putting on so much weight so quickly
  • She knocked over some drinks with her ass trying to stand up from the table
  • Talked about how she got takeout several nights a week during the lockdown

She's also now going to be working from home full time so hopefully that will mean even more sitting on her ass and eating

How tall is she roughly? Like 5 ft?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the train and there is a super chubby girl on the table next to me. Big tits, big ass, big belly thats in a huge muffin top and jiggling with the trains motiom. For the last hour or so she's been fidgeting and trying to pull her too tight shirt to hide her gut as it keeps riding up. Now she's just given in and undone the button on her jeans. Really fucking hot! 

Went to see a girl in Charlotte, NC over the weekend (this is why I was so quiet the last two days) and she’s been dieting for a bit but accidentally gained five pounds recently. Still, I told her she was noticeably smaller than last I saw her, so of course she eagerly asked me how I could tell. “Cause last time, your stomach was out here…” and I put my hand about an inch out from her belly. This made her squeal and slap my hand away. “You are too honest for your own good!” She said. But I just said it would’ve been worse if I said she looked the same size 😂

My girlfriend has put on about 50 pounds since we started dating, with probably the last 30 of those in just the past 6 months. Some of her family came over recently, and they were all taken aback by just how big she’d gotten in that short time. They gave her some good-natured teasing over the fact that she can’t even get up off our couch without first rolling to one side because her gut is too bulky to let her bend forward enough. She’s gained weight so quickly, and working from home has made her so sedentary, that her muscles haven’t been able to keep pace, so now at 230 lbs she legitimately gets pinned down by her own weight in even a slightly reclined seating position. We discovered the other day that she literally cannot get out of our hammock without my assistance to haul her upright. I didn’t expect that sort of thing to start happening for a while yet, and while we agreed that we need to work on her strength, I have to say the experience really got us both going.

17 minutes ago, Indulgence said:

She’s gained weight so quickly that her muscles haven’t been able to keep pace, so now at 230 lbs she legitimately gets pinned down by her own weight in even a slightly reclined seating position. We discovered the other day that she literally cannot get out of our hammock without my assistance to haul her upright. 

So much for that athletic past of hers!

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

My girlfriend told me she used to know a girl who, when making cupcakes became a craze among women, started making cupcakes like crazy and ended up getting fat because she used to eat them all. 😁

On 7/26/2021 at 3:53 PM, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

My girlfriend told me she used to know a girl who, when making cupcakes became a craze among women, started making cupcakes like crazy and ended up getting fat because she used to eat them all. 😁

Wouldn't you guess it, muffins (or in this case, capcakes) causing a muffin top

Last week we received a couple of friends who spent two days at home. They arrived Friday evening. In the morning, my wife prepared a chocolate cake with nuts and almonds as well as a lot of small Oriental pastries.

They arrived in the afternoon. Audrey is a beautiful woman, 32 years old, quite tall (taller than my wife, probably 1,72 m / 5’8), a very beautiful face with long brown hair, and a very womanly figure, hourglass type with curves at all the right places. I guess she is probably around 75 kg (165/170 lbs).

She was wearing skin tight white jean, emphasizing her round ass, thick thighs and round belly and a shirt revealing a quite ample bosom.

So, we had a drink and my wife proposed her chocolate cake. Audrey appreciates it and after the first piece, she helps herself a second one (a smaller one, it is true !).

After that, we went to the restaurant for dinner. Audrey changes her outfit and wears a one-piece tunic pants, very smart, emphasizing her figure and better letting her curves bouncing deliciously.

At the restaurant, we had a hearty meal with appetizers, starter, main course and dessert, accompanied with red wine. After that, we came back home.

While waiting for the elevator to come, Audrey mechanically had a glance at a large mirror. She looked at her figure, put her hand on her belly while sucking it in and whispers for herself (but I heard it) : I’d better loose some belly though. Elevator doors open and we go back our flat. We sit in the living room. My wife proposed some tea and coffee and she brought a large plate full with the oriental pastries she had prepared in the morning. Audrey : “Oh no ! I’m full!” But helping herself : “It’s gluttony”. We spent may be one hour discussing and joking before going to bed. Of course, when leaving for bed, the plate of pastries was empty, cleared off mainly by Audrey and my wife.

The day after, Audrey wore some loose pants. I wonder whether the jeans she had the day before were suddenly a bit too tight!

Guest Rjrjrjrj

was hanging w/ a couple of friends earlier tonight, the new one I just met is a little on the thicker side, but she's so tall that she still seems slender overall. she was wearing high waisted shorts so I wasn't really paying too much attention to her stomach area until later in the night.... at some point we ran into this guy at a bar and he was shamelessly flirting with the drunkest one of us. eventually we all were talking for a while when she brought him back to us, then he looks at the new friend I just made and says "I like your belly" and I couldn't believe what I heard almost, it seemed so uncouth to say aha. she just said "oh.... (pausing a little bit) ... my big, round belly" and I kind of looked down to take notice and she was not exaggerating at all. she had a total beach ball stomach. almost like an ostrache's body shape overall. I can't believe that guy said it to her. Everyone just brushed it off after we all kind of agreed "bellies are cute."