Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

My wife recently discovered the concept of "Basic Metabolic Rate"  calculator. It tells you how many calories you need to maintain your current weight. Inputting her "ideal" weight at 160 lbs on her 5'2 frame, she found that she should be eating 1300 calories per day. I asked what her current intake is. She sheepishly admitted "about 2300."

Looking into it, I found that to maintain her current weight of about 320 lbs, she should be taking in 2000 calories daily.

She is eating enough to "maintain" at 380 lbs. And that assumes no gradual increase in consumption.

No wonder she steadily gains about 7 lbs per year...

Guest Epicsend

Last night my girlfriend came over for dinner she got a “salad” from Texas Roadhouse which had chunks of fried chicken in it cheese croutons and was smothered in ranch and two rolls she literally was dipping in their signature butter, then after dinner pulled up her shit to reveal a very bloated belly and she said “these jeans don’t fit today” they were very tight around her stomach. I found out she had been snacking all day ate pizza for lunch and a stack of waffles for breakfast. 

then today she had her first nursing class after winter break  and had to wear her scrubs for the first time in about 2 months. The top was fine but the pants literally looked like she was about to explode out of them. She said if she bent over she’s 100% sure they’d rip but she must not of cared much because she wanted Taco Bell for lunch and had two quesarito’s and a quesadilla with a large drink. 

On 1/25/2021 at 7:15 PM, Maximusmuk said:

Dang I wish that was a video!

Me too. Mostly because she exercises so rearly. She hasn't done any kind of exercise for three months now. Also she ate well during the holiday season and has gained some noticeable weight. Her belly is softer and jigglier than ever, as well as her butt and thighs. Most of her clothes are too small for her now, there is not much left in her wardrobe she can squeeze into.

1 hour ago, Tegass said:

Me too. Mostly because she exercises so rearly. She hasn't done any kind of exercise for three months now. Also she ate well during the holiday season and has gained some noticeable weight. Her belly is softer and jigglier than ever, as well as her butt and thighs. Most of her clothes are too small for her now, there is not much left in her wardrobe she can squeeze into.

Wow I wonder if you could get her to try again and film the results😏

7 hours ago, Tegass said:

Most of her clothes are too small for her now, there is not much left in her wardrobe she can squeeze into.

Has she ripped or popped anything yet?

On 2/7/2021 at 11:58 AM, You have a gut said:

My skinny-fat girlfriend tried to do a core workout she saw on a video. She had to give up not even half way through with tears in her eyes because she was in so much pain.

She loves pleasure and she has a very low threshold for pain and disconfort. She also cried when she had her PCR done.

Hopefully there were some planks she was shaking during or straight leg lifts that her weak abs couldn’t handle 

On 2/7/2021 at 6:58 PM, You have a gut said:

My skinny-fat girlfriend tried to do a core workout she saw on a video. She had to give up not even half way through with tears in her eyes because she was in so much pain.

She loves pleasure and she has a very low threshold for pain and disconfort. She also cried when she had her PCR done.

Could you tell us some more? What exercises did she attempt? Did she expect to do better? How did her "muscles" look?  

I noticed something really interesting about one of my female-friends recently. In college, she had a naturally big/fat build and was chubby overall with huge tits. She was thick everywhere else too, with soft arms, thick legs, a plump booty, and a soft, slightly protruding belly that you couldn't really notice when she had anything loose on. Her chest just stuck out so far that if she wore a normal shirt you could only see the slight outline of her belly, if anything, and if she wore a crop top or a shirt/tank top tight enough to show her belly, it was dwarfed by her chest. 

Gradually, she's seemed to have gained over time and her belly's outline has become typically more and more visible under her tops. The thing I noticed recently is that, with her most recent amount of weight gained, her belly now sticks out very slightly further than her chest. While the rest of her, including her already massive tits, has also expanded, I thought it was really hot to see that her belly couldn't hide under the overhang of her chest any more, and she now has an undeniable potbelly, not just a soft tummy that was usually well hidden. 

On 2/7/2021 at 6:58 PM, You have a gut said:

Remainds my skinny-fat roommate who tried to do so called "spell your name" exercise for fun but couldn't go through even half of of her name. It was fun. haha

Guest Epicsend

My girlfriend is doing hybrid classes for college so she’s been sitting around and snacking constantly this morning was her only on campus class for the week. Yesterday we got an unexpected amount of snow so everything is a bit icy. This morning I’m taking to her as she’s driving to school and I ask her do you need to go up all this stairs to get to class like last semester and re told me. “Yeah I hate walking up all of them because I get so out of breath. It’s awful” I responded “oh well I just wanted to tell you to be careful cause of the ice” 

First its stairs, then its walking long distances, then its walking at all...

Reminds me of my first gf in college. She never got properly fat but she got extremely chubby while dating me, and the complaints about the exercise she had to do got sillier and sillier. Near the end, I remember her having to complain about going into restaurants to eat, wanting takeout and delivery only. And then she whined about going to friends parties and even a play her friend was starring in, because she was so "worn out". Made up some fake illness excuse and stayed home watching The Good Wife and eating chips cheese sandwiches.

She never said this explicitly, but based on how fit she is nowadays, pretty sure she broke up with me cuz she was going to turn into a total fatty if she stayed with me. I was veryyyy encouraging.

On 2/9/2021 at 5:09 AM, absolutboston said:

Hopefully there were some planks she was shaking during or straight leg lifts that her weak abs couldn’t handle 

There were planks involved, that much I know. Unfortunately I wasn't there to witness her failed attempt.

The other day we went for a long walk together (she doesn't like jogging because she can't stand being out of breath). It's unusually warm here for this time of the year, so she was wearing short black sports shorts (the loose kind). Her milky white thighs were rubbing against each other. Were were wearing our masks bt we took them off when there was no one else around. Every time she took her off you could heear her panting slightly out of breath. Once we actually had to stop because she was feeling a bit dizzy with her mask on so she had to take it off and take in some very deep breath like she was breathing from an oxygen bottle.

Every time we go for a walk she ends up with her legs and hips totally stiff and locked. The first thing she does when we make it home is putting cream on her inner thighs, which are irritated from the effort. Then, after she tries and fails to strethc I give her a full body massage. She's so contractured that sometimes she struggles to turn on her back so I can massage her front.

A few weeks ago, my gf was on one of her recent attempts to lose weight and turned down some ice cream I offered to her because "there's no point working my ass off to burn calories to then just eat them again". The next day, she stopped working out, and seemingly ate nothing but cakes, chips and ice cream, and has been binging ever since, and hasn't done any exercise outside of walking to the kitchen from her spot on the sofa.

I'd love to get inside her head, why can't you exercise and have nice food? Why one or the other? Either way, she's enjoying her recent gain phase. She said the other day about doing a workout program for Lent, "but all it will do is make me depressed". I hope she just focuses on keeping herself happy by doing what she enjoys 😍

Met up with some friends I hadn't seen since before Christmas. One of the girls had clearly gained a bunch of weight as her face looked rounder and her whole body looked chunkier, but was wearing  a super baggy sweatshirt. Then it got quite warm and she took the sweatshirt off and, oh my word, she had grown this huge round belly and these meaty boobs! She's not a tall girl, and has always been a bit thick, but never overweight. She must have gained like 40lbs between pigging out and not going out due to Covid. She had managed to squeeze into what must have been an old pair of jeans as the muffin top was incredible and you couldn't even see the button beneath the overhang. The zipper looked like it couldn't be done up fully. When we sat down her tits rested on her belly, and she did that awkward girl thing of trying to keep her purse in front of her gut until she put her sweatshirt back on. She's pretty too. Amazing to see it!

On 2/20/2021 at 4:54 PM, vlad2112 said:

Met up with some friends I hadn't seen since before Christmas. One of the girls had clearly gained a bunch of weight as her face looked rounder and her whole body looked chunkier, but was wearing  a super baggy sweatshirt. Then it got quite warm and she took the sweatshirt off and, oh my word, she had grown this huge round belly and these meaty boobs! She's not a tall girl, and has always been a bit thick, but never overweight. She must have gained like 40lbs between pigging out and not going out due to Covid. She had managed to squeeze into what must have been an old pair of jeans as the muffin top was incredible and you couldn't even see the button beneath the overhang. The zipper looked like it couldn't be done up fully. When we sat down her tits rested on her belly, and she did that awkward girl thing of trying to keep her purse in front of her gut until she put her sweatshirt back on. She's pretty too. Amazing to see it!

That was the perfect opportunity for a group photo, and you failed.

I saw a friend who I play tennis with (or at least I did when it was allowed in the UK) for the first time since November today. She has absolutely ballooned. I would guess she has put on 2 stone in the last 3 months. She was always slightly chunky but she now has proper rolls of fat around her belly and a serious double chin. As we talked she said she really needs to get back on a tennis court and get back in shape. Obviously I didn't comment on her weight but just agreed it would be great to get back playing tennis. I think I will have to do a lot more of the running the next time we play doubles together and we will probably lose but it will be so worth it to see her wobbling around in shorts or a short tennis skirt.

Lockdown weight gain seems to be something that has really hit in the UK this winter!

I work for Amazon driving so i've had some moments. One time I delivered a package and this girl just pulled up to her house right when I got there. She got out and her gut stuck out from her t-shirt she was wearing a jacket also but not zipped up, and her packs looked super tight! she didn't seem to care which was crazy to me. Another moment I was delivering at a school and the person who worked at the office behind the desk. I walked in and I saw her just sitting back in her chair and her gut was tightly against her long sleeve shirt. when she got up and walked over too me her belly was just bouncing up and down. those are my only stories so far hopefully in the warm weather I get more!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 4:35 AM, Bellyfan2017 said:

I work for Amazon driving so i've had some moments. One time I delivered a package and this girl just pulled up to her house right when I got there. She got out and her gut stuck out from her t-shirt she was wearing a jacket also but not zipped up, and her packs looked super tight! she didn't seem to care which was crazy to me. Another moment I was delivering at a school and the person who worked at the office behind the desk. I walked in and I saw her just sitting back in her chair and her gut was tightly against her long sleeve shirt. when she got up and walked over too me her belly was just bouncing up and down. those are my only stories so far hopefully in the warm weather I get more!

It reminds me my girlfriend from years ago. We were both 24/25 and she was a very cute brunette chubby as hell! She was snacking all day long and it definitely had some consequences on her figure. She had decent boobs but especially a soft belly, a fat ass and beautiful thick thighs. She was 1,62 m and around 70 kg (which are 5’4 and 160 lbs). She was often saying to be a fat girl but at the same time she was totally assuming her curves and was not embarrassed at all showing off her plump body.

It was a very hot summer day. We are at home and she wears nothing but a panty and a short tank top. Her panty is fully stretched on her big ass, the fabric clinging her buttocks and revealing cellulite dimples and her tank top short enough to discover her jiggling belly. In the morning we made shopping at the supermarket and the deliverer bring us our stuff, all sort of food (with a lot of junk food!). He has to empty the containers on the floor and while doing that, my gf is arranging the stuff in the cupboard. So, when leaning forward in the container to take the stuff, this guy has his eyes at the level of my gf’s ass… and I notice that he enjoys the view! While putting some snacks on the table, he makes some remarks how these things are good. My gf approves, smiling and adding something like “I shouldn’t”, while patting her belly.

Such occasion is always a great turn on for me and with this gf, with her way to dress herself, it was quite often.

Guest lvplmpwmn

I was taking a break from all of this for a while, I love curvy females and this site is awesome, but I needed a break.  There is a very well built girl at work and while I was in a group that was talking she brought up an event she likes to go to and how she always leaves too full.  With the smile on her face and the way she said it, it was all I could do to maintain my composure   I think that was a signal my break should be over.  :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SKFHh
On 9/8/2020 at 10:56 PM, SKFHh said:

Met twice in two days just the two of us. It wasn’t a date, I think she just likes that I don’t shame her eating habits...

First time we went to KFC and she ordered a huge meal, then went straight to the store and bought chips.

Second day we went for food again. She wanted a fried chicken burger for herself, and there was also the option of some fried chicken wings as a sharer.

Her: “am I a pig if I get both?”

Me: “No not at all...”

she pretended to the server that the two of us were going to share the wings, and obviously told me I could have some.

I just made an excuse and watched her eat both her chicken burger and a share plate of wings.

Then after she was complaining about how much weight she put on in quarantine, and how eating like this won’t help.

i said: “nah you haven’t put on any noticeable weight”

Her: “I weighed myself for the first time in months recently and I’m obese”

That’s BMI which I know has its problems but she really is big now.

Update on this chick.

Met up yesterday and she's put on even more weight. She was wearing a big hoodie but also some tight as fuck yoga pants that were stretched so thin they were almost see-thru on her ass.

She's always been bottom heavy but she was driving and it's to the point where her thighs then ass hit the steering wheel whenever she got out.

She kept commenting on how much weight she's put on over the past year with lockdowns etc.

"I need new clothes. I've put on so much weight nothing fits me."

"I've just gone *mimes getting wider*, I've gained weight so badly. Well, actually I'm nailing it haha."

Despite this we decided to go for friend chicken - "I'm not going to lose weight today am I?"

She had a burger, large popcorn nuggets, large fries, three chicken fingers... and a large diet soda.

Despite that being about 1800 calories or something she finished it and said "I could eat that again".

We were in the car, so I didn't tell her to have more but kind of just went "haha, just go through the drive-thru again".

Could tell she really wanted it, but was embarrassed to go and get even more food. Eventually she decided to just get another burger, and told me to order it so it looked like it wasn't for her.

We were in the line and she was saying "this is so bad", and "the problem with the drive-thru is once you're in the line you can't change your mind".

But we got to the window, I ordered another burger and she ate that too.

I don't know what she weighs but I know she was about 160lb a couple of years ago (she had the scale saved as her phone wallpaper as weight loss motivation).

She's only about 5ft 3 and I think she must be at least 180lb now