Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

A fat mom activity I've noticed lately now that our oldest is in his teens; my wife takes my son and his friends to the mall for the day. Let's them run around being the feral animals they are. And then I check our bank account; she spends the day eating Sbarro's pizza, Cinnabons, hanging out in the mall pub eating appetizers and downing growlers. She mentioned she met other moms doing the exact same thing when she was "burning time". 🍕🥨🍥🍺🍻

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, but I think it's certainly worthy of being talked about on curvage. 

At local restaurant that I frequent for lunch (or take out my lunch as it is because of covid restrictions) there is a really big girl that works there. When I say really big I mean probably the biggest woman I've ever seen in person. My estimate is that she weighs almost 500 pounds. She's over twice as wide as 2 normal/chubby women. Her belly hangs down to just above her knees. She really is a sight to see. Honestly I don't really find her attractive, but it's pretty amazing just how big she is.

I wonder about her lifestyle, relationships, and eating habits. How does someone her size live her life? What is she restricted from doing due to her size? Is she in a relationship with someone that appreciates her? She's honestly one of the sweetest people I've met. She seems like a genuinely good human being. If she's not involved in a community like ours, I think she could really benefit from it. I sometimes feel like I ought to drop a curvage business card (I could make one up with the site name on it) and drop it in the tip jar. Maybe she would find it and it would pique her curiosity. I'm not into women her size, but some people on this site are. I would find it very satisfying to know that I helped a big girl find someone that appreciates her. Anyone else find themselves in a situation like the one I'm describing?

My fiancé and I visited my parent’s house for an early Christmas celebration(wearing masks of course). To note she’s been thickening up a lot over the past few months, she may be pushing 300 lbs now but is afraid to weigh herself. As soon as we get off the road my mom offers us a plate of cookies(which fiancé took 3 of) as well as a cup of hot chocolate. After some chit chat and catching up we get started on dinner.

Now my mom is an amazing cook. She made us some enchiladas a few months back and it’s all my girl could talk about for weeks. Today’s menu was steak, cheesy potatoes, and a small salad. It’s kind of laughable how much we ate in retrospect. Anytime we almost finished our potatoes my mom would top us off unless we gave her a firm no. The fiancé is polite to a fault so this didn’t happen. After a full ribeye and a plate and a half of amazing cheesy potatoes she was stuffed. 
We went for a walk afterwards and all she could say was how full she was. By the time we got back there was a slice of pumpkin pie and ice cream ready. We joke that my mom is where I get my feeder tendencies from...

On 12/15/2020 at 8:09 AM, Chublover666 said:

My fiancé and I visited my parent’s house for an early Christmas celebration(wearing masks of course). To note she’s been thickening up a lot over the past few months, she may be pushing 300 lbs now but is afraid to weigh herself. As soon as we get off the road my mom offers us a plate of cookies(which fiancé took 3 of) as well as a cup of hot chocolate. After some chit chat and catching up we get started on dinner.

Now my mom is an amazing cook. She made us some enchiladas a few months back and it’s all my girl could talk about for weeks. Today’s menu was steak, cheesy potatoes, and a small salad. It’s kind of laughable how much we ate in retrospect. Anytime we almost finished our potatoes my mom would top us off unless we gave her a firm no. The fiancé is polite to a fault so this didn’t happen. After a full ribeye and a plate and a half of amazing cheesy potatoes she was stuffed. 
We went for a walk afterwards and all she could say was how full she was. By the time we got back there was a slice of pumpkin pie and ice cream ready. We joke that my mom is where I get my feeder tendencies from...

Thank goodness you wore those masks. I certainly hope you kept them on while eating, too. Otherwise you’d make them even more useless by taking them off while you ate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Xmas observations today, my girl at 5ft 3  210lbs.

The food and drink she put away yesterday has been unbelievable, and mesmerising, and contributing to pick all day after complaining of being full. 
A couple of Xmas games with nieces, many physical challenges of 20 jumping jacks and on a separate occasion a plank for 10 seconds, all in front of a small family gathering. So hot, she got through it, just, with some curious observations from family members. The women were feeling her pain in the jumping jacks commenting on the hurt of the bouncing, not sure if they meant her boobs or belly, but there was a lot of bouncing and wobbling. As for the plank challenge, most people were saying she didn’t have to do it, though no one offered to explain why they were saying that to her after 70 year old grandma had done it.

Yep, holiday mode is fun.

We have a birthday in the family on the 22nd, so there was birthday cake and Chinese food around in addition to the usual holiday goodies. On the 24th, she was the only one who cracked open a box of chocolates after a large Christmas Eve meal and birthday cake. Christmas morning was enjoyable too; her sleepwear consists in loose, stretchy PJ bottoms, which at 5X are reasonably roomy, and a 3X cotton spaghetti-strap tank top, which is anything but roomy. She threw a long buttonless cardigan over that. The fun thing was seeing her sitting up on the couch with the huge bowl of her FUPA bulging softly out against the PJ bottoms, and the 3X tank top slowly sliding up, gradually exposing the creamy slope of her belly. She eventually corrected but it took her a while to notice, and for about five minutes was sitting there like that.

After a generous breakfast – more like brunch, really, given that it was 10:30 in the morning - of French toast, she went to the leftover Chinese food for lunch. She took a huge plateful; the food literally made a mound on the plate. This was followed by more chocolates. After this went to the sofa for a lie down, saying she was “so tired.” Sometimes she can be a little bit embarrassed about her overeating, and I know she didn’t want to admit that she was just too full of rich food given that we hadn’t even come to Christmas dinner yet. That dinner was, of course, plentiful with again, cake for dessert followed by another round of chocolates.

Last night we fell asleep spooning…I have to stretch my reach to go beyond the upper tummy just below her breasts. I can barely extend to rest my hand upon the soft paradise of her lower belly.

Today breakfast was more leftover French toast and a lunch of leftovers. Three more chocolates for dessert…but after a phone call in which she spoke at length with a friend about how delicious the holiday food has been, she went and got the last slice of birthday cake. Again, I know her well and I know that the food talk had primed her to want more. A huge slice, probably twice the normal size. I liked how she ate that very gradually, a bite here and a bite there, as she played games on her phone. When she is full, she will not leave dessert uneaten. Rather she will gradually nibble, taking breaks between bites.

This sort of thing, as a supplement or punctuation mark to more routine daily overeating is she got to be 5’2 and 320 lbs.

My wife invited her entire family over (13 people) for a giant Chinese takeout lunch on Christmas (a little tradition of hers). Everybody ate less than half of their meal and threw theirs in our fridge (because we had a massive Christmas food spread, too). They of course forgot their takeout when they left. And my wife has spent the last two days binge eating all 13 of their dinners at night as snacks. I'll find her passed out to Netflix surrounded by takeout boxes, gut hanging out.🥡🥡🍱🍚🍜🤤😴🐽

Heys it’s been a while since I posted. I haven’t really been doing much. I just wanted to share some observations I’ve had through the pandemic 

Ive noticed one of my neighbors has really put on some weight. She would go on runs before but then during quarantine she randomly stopped. Then in like September I saw her again and she had gained probably around 20 pounds. She was walking this time though. And her old workout wear wasn’t fitting the same if you know what I mean. 

ive seen a lot of that this year. I don’t blame them. With all the gyms being closed fitness is hard. I mean even for people who are doing it for health and not necessarily to be skinny have had a hard time. But still. Watching her walk up the street made me laugh. Like that makes all the “un realistic” weight gain stories/ erotica that people gain really quickly in look a lot more realistic than they usually would.  

another example is when I go to the grocery store. I see so many people wearing clothes that are tight. I mean yeah before there were a few people but now it’s a large amount. It’s a wild time. 

Guest Kika0119
On 10/27/2020 at 7:38 PM, Kika0119 said:

For those of you that have seen me post about my wife on here, she's reached a new milestone unintentionally. For a while now she's been hovering right below 180, but never actually hitting it. Highest I've seen is 178 or 179. Well today I was telling her how I must have gained some weight recently, that I had weight myself earlier today. She told me, "well if you gained weight, then I definitely did. My belly has gotten bigger. I'm afraid to weight myself." But she ended up doing it. And she now weighs 183 lbs. She was like "omg! I'm in the 180s now!" We'll see if she makes another attempt to lose weight. She has been lookin THICC lately.  

Small update: wife had a doctor's appointment today in the morning and she told me when they weighed her, it showed 189 lbs. 

Guest superbacon7
52 minutes ago, Kika0119 said:

Small update: wife had a doctor's appointment today in the morning and she told me when they weighed her, it showed 189 lbs. 

Damn thats great to hear, good luck

On 1/7/2021 at 12:45 AM, Kika0119 said:

Great progress! How did she react? Any diet-related New Year's resolutions?

Thanks for the update!

Guest Kika0119
4 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

Great progress! How did she react? Any diet-related New Year's resolutions?

Thanks for the update!

She said "I told you I got bigger!"

Not really a New Year's resolution, beginning of December we decided to try and be healthier. As much as I like her thicc, health is #1 to me, and we have definitely not been eating healthy. So we're trying to workout more and eat better. But we'll see. Whatever she decides to do with her body, I'm fine with, as long as she's healthy. I still found her very attractive when she was skinnier. Maybe with these workouts she'll get thicc with muscle. Who knows

Guest Epicsend

My girlfriend has been eating so much lately and it’s taken it’s toll lately she’s looking so much fatter. Tonight she’s sitting on the bed in a light shirt and her underwear looks down at her stomach and out loud says I’m such a fat fucking pig. I said no your not and she responds with “I had half a hoagie and a donut for breakfast this morning” honestly her eating is getting out of control lately so much so that I kind of want to slow her down a little. Only cause I’ve noticed her breathing getting heavier lately. But I really can’t help but enjoy myself either. Last time she weighed herself it was 285 and I’m pretty sure she’s probably pushing 290 or above it. 

Guest Epicsend

While shopping for jeans today I said “what size are you looking for an 18 right?” And she said “not for long all I do is get fatter every day. My gut is bigger I can feel it”

Guest Epicsend

So a day after my last post after my girlfriend was talking about her stomach being bigger while shopping for jeans she split her jeans at work while bending over luckily for her it wasn’t in a super noticeable spot so last night we went shopping to buy her new work jeans and as we were paying for them she looked at me and said you should pay for these it’s your fault my jeans to keep ripping and I said how is it my fault and all she did was say you know how is your fault then she ate a giant hibachi meal for dinner and had three rice crispy treats for dessert 😂 Today at work I asked her if she was wearing the new jeans and she said yeah I am for now but if my size keep getting fatter I won’t be for long I’ll just rip another hole in them

Guest Epicsend

Just out of curiosity would anyone be interested in me starting a topic about my girl Specifically. She makes a lot of fat cOmments about herself and not only that she eats a ton pretty much every day so I don’t see her weight getting in check anytime soon. 

59 minutes ago, Epicsend said:

Just out of curiosity would anyone be interested in me starting a topic about my girl Specifically. She makes a lot of fat cOmments about herself and not only that she eats a ton pretty much every day so I don’t see her weight getting in check anytime soon. 

Do it lol 

1 hour ago, Epicsend said:

Absolutely man. I really enjoy writing about my relationship, I recommend it.

I love my girlfriend 🥰 even though she’s dieting, she actually has no issue with being thicc (she just wants a smaller belly so that she looks more curvy). I’m giving her diet and workout tips, but in the meantime we read wg comics together. We read No Lunch Break first and now we’re on Elf-San Wa Yaserarenai.

2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I love my girlfriend 🥰 even though she’s dieting, she actually has no issue with being thicc (she just wants a smaller belly so that she looks more curvy). I’m giving her diet and workout tips, but in the meantime we read wg comics together. We read No Lunch Break first and now we’re on Elf-San Wa Yaserarenai.

That's beautiful relationship :)

Guest Therainmaker

At a work meeting a few years ago , a colleague around 5”4 and 160 pounds was wearing a particularly tight set of trousers with a belt that was restraining her midsection from spilling out. We were sitting and waiting for food and you could see the greedy look on her face. 

her belly rolls were starting to spill around the belt uncontrollably as she sat . One of the other girls commented. “ oh are you having a baby , congrats”. She blushed and said “oh I’m just really eating well at the moment , enjoying my new figure . “

On 10/9/2020 at 2:23 AM, Tegass said:

Anyway, today she surprised me. Apparently struggling with those stairs has finally convinced her that she has to do something about her lack of fitness. There are a lot of "Spell your name workout" charts around the internet. She asked me to randomly choose one for each day for a month and make her to do it with no excuses. I was surprised but did so and her exercise routine for today was:

A = 50 jumping jacks

N = 50 jumping jacks

N = 50 jumping jacks

A = 50 jumping jacks

E = 10 burpees

L = 40 jumping jacks

I = 1 min wall sit

Z = 25 squat jumps

A = 50 jumping jacks

B = 25  sit ups

E = 10 burpees

T = 1 min plank hold

E = 10 burpees

So she had to start with 200 jumping jacks. She had to take a break after each 50 to catch her breath a little and drink some water and she had to take a bigger break and lay down after all 200 to calm down her mega fast and loud breathing.

So after some 2 minutes she was ready to do 10 burpees. But only first two burpees she did properly, with jumping. After the second burpee she lost her breath. The rest 8 "burpee" she did super slow, with no jumping at all but huffing and puffing with every slow movement she made. After the 10th she was obviously exhausted and when I said that it's time for 40 jumping jacks she said "it's obvious that I can't do that". She sat down for a minute or two again and complained how out of shape she is through her heavy breathing. By that time she was all covered with sweat already.

Than she said "ok, lets do it!" and did all 40 jumping jacks with no stopping, but was panting very loudly and had to do some hands on knees resting and drink water afterwards. She was determined to finish her training. She sat in wall sit position. After 20 seconds already she started trembling and struggling. Last 20 seconds was obviously painful for her but somehow she managed to hold the full minute before she collapsed on the floor saying that her thighs are burning.

When starting squat jumps she was obviously tired. She did 5 sets of 5, after each 5 taking a little break because her legs were "on fire".

She started other 50 jumping jacks but after 20 was ready to give up. I convinced that she can do them so she did other 20 and after a short pause the rest 10. It was obvious that she has reached her limits and is barely standing. There was time for sit ups. "At least I can lie down" she said.

So I was holding her feet and she struggled with sit ups. She had to take a few breaks because, as she said, her "non-existent abs were burning".

Then 10 burpees again. She did them extra slowly, with no jumping up or down at all but with a lot of huffing and puffing.

She failed to do 1 minute plank hold. After 30 seconds she collapsed on floor, than again after 20 seconds, and than she did last 10 seconds.

After the last 10 burpees - I've never seen anyone so totally exhausted but happy.

Dang I wish that was a video!