Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
I work in a office enviroment with 3 skinny assed girls that live of salad and going out to the gym, and we often go to have lunch together, however, it is always there, in plain sight, people staring at our table, watching me a big fat girl, whose ass can barely fit that shrinking chair eating a bunch of pasta and drinking soda and asking for dessert, while the skinny ass girls just enjoy their cabage and lettuce and diet food. I was never embarassed because i am over this phase of caring about it, when i go thru some sort of situation where i am compared to someone who is a third of my size, i just feel more powerful, confident and waddle around feeling amazing and beautiful.

Guest Sweet Jujube

One thing I got a liking too is stuffing myself them unbuttoning my pants to let my belly flow free under the table at the mall, while making my fiancee rub it.
I wonder if the people that notice it think that's strange or just guesses that I'm pregnant. Either way it's such a nice sensation and makes me feel like a queen 🥰

On 5/7/2020 at 3:45 AM, Sweet Jujube said:

One thing I got a liking too is stuffing myself them unbuttoning my pants to let my belly flow free under the table at the mall, while making my fiancee rub it.
I wonder if the people that notice it think that's strange or just guesses that I'm pregnant. Either way it's such a nice sensation and makes me feel like a queen 🥰

Really hot 😍😍. Question is, do you button up again when you get uo to leave? And have you ever not been able to? 

Did a group video chat with a few friends last night. Six of us, including two women. The first thing I thought when both the women appeared on screen was that they had noticeably gained weight since I last saw them before the lockdown. They spent a lot of time talking about food and the takeaways they have been having during lockdown. So that’s where those double chins appeared from then!

Later when a little bit buzzed they got round to weight. One lass said she’d put on nearly 2 stone and was feeling sluggish and lazy and the other that she wasn’t going near any scales but she was going to have to buy a load of new clothes when the lockdown finishes as she can’t get into most of hers now! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SKFHh

Did a group video chat the other night and it was someone's birthday, so it was decided we should all dress up since we can't go to the bar or anything.

So this one chick is wearing a shirt she clearly hasn't worn since before lockdown. It's quite loose and not form fitting.

But a few hours into the chat she goes to reach behind her and one of the buttons just pops off her shirt.

Only got a very brief glimpse of her bra and she spent the rest of the chat sitting with a throw pillow covering her chest but clearly she's gained enough weight that she's struggling to fit into things that would have been fine to wear just a few weeks ago.

My ex was definitely a glutton. She stayed active and even worked out but she ate like a pig. She used to say shit like, "The only reason I go to the gym is so I can eat more pizza!"

She even tried to eat well but sushi was her Achilles heel. Especially because it was "healthy" and she could eat as much as she wanted. 

We went to one of those sushi places that has plates going around a conveyer belt. We started drinking dragon balls, some sake dragonfruit concoction. I think getting buzzed made her even hungrier as she cleaned about a dozen plates and kept the dragonballs coming. 

A table full of clean plates, empty glasses and a truely heroic tab were all that we left. She undid her (unnecessary) belt and unbuttoned her jeans. She had to lean on me to walk out the door. She got alot of stares as we walked out, the tall, buzzed girl with a beer belly hanging out of her pants leaning and stumbling out the door.

I haven't seen her in months but she has got to be HUGE now.

Guest masster

Went to school with a girl who lived around the corner from me. She used to jog by my house everyday. She had an athletic, fit build. Pretty face with brunette hair. About 5’5. I’d say around 135-140 lbs. Loved to jog in tight clothing to emphasize her features. Our neighbourhood knew her as the girl who loved to jog. She went away to school last fall and stopped jogging/playing sports. Frequently posted videos of her drinking and on her social media throughout her freshman year of university. Her campus had a late night McDonalds for buzzed students which she sometimes referred to as her “safe haven”.

Anyways just saw her for the first time in eight months, and wow! Safe to say school and quarantine have taken their toll. Walking by my house she was almost unrecognizable. She must have been wearing one of her old workout tops. It was grey and skintight, failing to cover her midsection. It rode up above her belly button, exposing a newly acquired pale gut which noticeably stuck out. From the front, the gut had a defined circular shape with a good size muffin top. It had a few defined creases and possible stretch marks (was too far away). Her boobs were almost uncontained and fat rolls were oozing from her armpits. 3 massive rolls were also evident on her back between her boobs and ass. The black lycra shorts she was wearing were too also short and visibly outgrown. They rode up to her inner groin area and her ass crack completely consumed them. She had them hiked up as far as possible but they failed to cover her gut. They rode down with each step and she had to adjust them a few times. I was shocked to see how much thicker her legs had gotten too. They lost all shape and were covered with cellulite, shaking mightily with every step. Her lower belly, covered by the shorts, distended far enough to make her look pregnant, except it jiggled with every breathe she took. I couldn’t believe how soft it was. 

Unfortunately for her, one of her shoes became untied. She bent over to tie it in front of my neighbors house and it was a pure struggle. She tried bending down a few times but was either uncomfortable or restricted by her belly. Looked totally awkward. After looking around for any ongoers, she gave in and slowly took a knee on my neighbors lawn for support to tie her shoe. This was when I realized how much weight she truly gained. Her gut folded up into 3 massive rolls and her backside was almost fully exposed. It was a genuine struggle to stay balanced doing her laces up. As she stood up she massively exhaled and used both hands to elevate her girthy body back upwards. She almost fell backwards. Embarrassed to the point of blushing red, she looked down and patted her belly with her right hand, big sweat stains under her armpits, appearing to mumble something under her breathe. The fit, athletic girl our neighborhood once knew had obliterated her figure with booze, McDonald’s, and a lack of movement outside of partying. She now struggles to tie her shoes on a hot day. 

Overall, I was shocked she left her house looking the way she did. Either she was in complete denial about her gain, or she really loves her new body. If she was 135-140 before I’d say she’s probably in the 180-185 range now. A huge gain in a small time frame.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Epicsend

At work there’s a women who eats so much food and so Unhealthily that the entire store talks about it. For lunch she eats Almost everyday two fried chicken breasts and scalloped potatoes, an entire half gallon of chocolate milk which she drinks directly from the container, or drinks half and half. Sometimes she even has a dessert too, or will eat a large piece of cheesecake. 

we work at a grocery store where there’s hot food and different desserts made daily. She has an office job so she eats like this all day and just sits around. She’s only 5’3 and has to weight at least 280-300 pounds 

On 4/19/2020 at 2:37 PM, Kika0119 said:

No self control. 

Wife was feeling very insecure about her weight this morning because she saw new stretch marks showing up on her legs. Went into full "I need to lose weight" mode. Looking up different exercise equipment, said she wants to buy a scale today to see how much she's gained. So we went to the store, didn't find the equipment we wanted, but we bought a scale. We got back home, she was looking thick af when she was changing, so naturally we had sex. Then it was time to step on the scale. She stepped on it and it read 178 lbs. I honestly think the scale is a little off and she weighs more than that, maybe low 180s. She definitely thought it was going to show her in the 180s also because she definitely gained some noticeable weight. Then we sat in the living room watching tv and I still noticed her looking a type of way, like she was still bummed about her weight. I talked to her about it, she still wants to try and lose weight, which I fully support whatever she decides because she was still hot af when I first met her and she was fit. But then......she was like "go get me those birthday cake cupcakes." I went and got them. And now i'm at my computer typing this, while she's in the living room stuffing her face with nachos and cupcakes. 

My wife has done this more than once. 'I need to start losing weight,' and then literally one minute later will have a snack of cookies or chips. It's as if she has to reassure herself: don't worry, you can keep overeating...

I can’t refrain myself from telling that fabulous experience from last Sunday. 

We were invited by friends for a birthday. They have a pool and most of people bathed. Most of people are slim or very slightly overweight, except one fat guy and 2 women, of which one is my wife. And now one more on the path to belong to the fat ones! One of our friend is a cute girl, 28 years old, who had never been skinny but had a slender figure with delicious curves, at least until recently. Because now she got quite chubby, may be because of her new job (a lot of stress and no more work out) or the breakup with her boyfriend (with whom she had a very active, healthy and sporting life). And the lockdown probably helped her to put a few more kg! Anyhow, when appearing in her bikini, she displayed a beautiful opulent body, with much more than a starter belly! She always had a beautiful rack but it is now challenged by her new gut which sticks out quite a lot and forms like a spare tyre together with her love handles, bouncing slightly! Her thighs have also benefited from her new way of life and her whole body seems to be covered by a beautiful layer of softness. Shall I add that she begins to have a small double chin which gives her a greedy look. She really really blossomed nicely. If everybody had already noticed that she had put on weight, I think that nobody ever thought it was that much. 

The fat guy of the group can’t refrain himself from calling her out “Yeah! That’s a beautiful belly! Don’t tell me, you spent the whole confinement time cooking and eating?”.  She was not daunted by that, replying something like “and you, drinking beers and beers I suppose?” looking at his enormous belly. 

During the afternoon, she was eating a large piece of cake, standing against the wall. Her beautiful body was in full display, her rack hardly contained in her bikini, her stomach gently curved out, a little depression around the belly button and then her lower belly sustained by her bikini, however proudly sticking out. And it was such a beautiful sight to see this lovely voluptuous girl swallowing greedily this chocolate cake, this cake which will help her increasing those curves and her attractiveness! 

In the late evening, as she was helping herself a generous portion of pasta, the same fat guy “you are feeding that belly! Beware, or you’ll catch up Karine”. I have to tell you that Karine is my wife! Probably 15 or 20 kg ahead of that girl! To which she replied “she doesn’t look unhappy”. It seems quite promising!

I started graduate school with this gorgeous Indian girl. She was a real classical beauty--pretty face with long, jet-black hair. When our program began, everyone had to wear formal clothing for about a week of orientation. This girl was a great dresser and all of her business-oriented clothes highlighted her slim but curvy figure. Blouse with a french tuck into her tight slacks that perfectly followed the contour of her ass... She looked fantastic. 

Fast forward three months into school, I come into one of the large group-study rooms. Immediately I'm hit with the strong smell of mexican food and there are chipotle bags everywhere. I set down my things and notice this girl and a few others are sitting around the table with all the takeout remnants. She's cradling her stomach and says, "oof, I am sooo uncomfortable!" 

"what's up?" I asked her, knowing full well what had happened.

"we just got dinner and I have the biggest burrito baby right now!" she said. Everyone had a good laugh. 

As the weeks go by, I noticed she abandoned a lot of her more fashionable clothes. Mostly she was wearing sweatpants, yoga pants, long flowy dresses. She still looked fantastic. One day I am sitting behind her in lecture and see she has stuffed herself into a TIGHT pair of jeans. Clearly she had gained weight since we started and surprisingly quickly. Later that day, I overheard her talking with her friends.

"We are really going to try to make food at home more. He doesn't seem to get it that with my body type I can't keep eating out all the time. Like I can't believe how quickly this has happened."

Next time I see her, she is walking out of an exam in basically full-on pajamas (no shame in that). Her ass was rippled with cellulite, visible even through the loose sweats. I was completely smitten but she was dating another guy in her program. 

After Thanksgiving, I happened to be in a study room facing a large common area with the door open. While I was minding my own business, this girl comes out to facetime a relative in the common area. 

"Hi, auntie! Its so good to see you....don't mind all the weight gain. It's been a really hard semester and I've just been eating and eating..."

Not sure where to put this, but my wife has adopted an interesting strategy for her summer wardrobe this year. She has these stretchy dresses from 3-4 years ago. They no longer fit as dresses because her massive belly and ass cause them to ride up way too high, like miniskirts. So now she's wearing them as tops and wearing leggings or shorts under them. Hey, whatever works!

delectable observations... there was once of those moments in which the lady was determined to lose weight. but she ignored how out of shape she actually was and inscribed herself in a fitness class. she was able to complete it, apparently. but after the first day she had so many cramps and muscles aching that she was not able to return in a whole week. needless to say, i applauded that sequence of events. even when there is no gain, just holding the same weight, and not exercising, softness and celllulite is coming in. which i enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember standing on a pretty long and empty railway platform when I saw a young woman (early 20s). She was quite far away but I already saw that she was pretty big. As she got closer I soon got the impression that she had to be at least 300 pounds. She had her pants fastened under her belly which was visibly hanging down over the zipper of her pants. Her shirt was actually pretty loose, it just wasn't long enough to cover a low hanging gut. At least three inches of her belly below her navel were showing. I just couldn't take my eyes away from her belly as she was walking by. It was jiggling all the time. Since it was a pretty windy day, she had to be aware of her exposed belly but apparently she didn't care and walked past me and waited for the train with an exposed belly.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:49 PM, SKFHh said:

Met up with this chick and a few friends the other day.

She was running late for the bus, quite literally, so when she got on she was out of breath and her high waisted pants had slipped down just enough that a roll of fat was hanging out.

She quickly pulled them back up, but the elasticated waistband snapping over that flab was pretty delicious in itself, as well as the complaint that "you shouldn't have to run up hill when you're this unfit"

She then had a load of drinks, a serving of nachos as well as two slices of pizza from someone else and about half a portion of someone else's fries.

And even in loose-fitting black pants her ass was massive 😂

1.JPG

Posted about this chick and her greedy ways before.

So over quarantine we would text a few times and she kept saying things like "I eat like a pig", "I've put on so  much weight", "I've piled on the weight".

As can be seen above she wasn't exactly slim before, and I kind of thought it would just be an exaggeration - chicks always so "OMG I'm so fat".

But I saw her today and she was HUGE - and it wasn't hard to see why.

A few of us went out for lunch, she had chicken tempura and fries - and a side of onion rings.

Went to a bar afterward and after a couple of hours she starts saying she's hungry again. This time she gets a chicken burger, a mountain of fries, coleslaw and another side of tempura.

Must have put on at least 20lbs over the past few months.

IMG_8067.JPG

IMG_8068.JPG

IMG_8085.JPG

IMG_8086.JPG

Guest spaceface

My girlfriend has put a lot of weight lately. She was pretty thin in December but now she has a huge appetite! She literally has a snack all the time and she just lays around doing nothing. Her belly has gotten pretty soft and her thighs are a lot bigger now too. She always complains she's getting fat but then she eats a pack of candy, an ice cream cone, a bag of popcorn in just one day! I really don't know what happened to her but she really let herself go!