Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Observed a 20-something skinny-fat girl in low-rise pants and a short top that bared the lower half of her flabby abdomen walking up the stairs to the 7th floor of the library. Her spare tyre-like belly flab jiggled and she breathed hella hard. She asked the receptionist some questions, and every word came through panting. She sat close to me and I could hear her heavy and accelerated panting for several more minutes before she finaly started to breath normal.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kika0119

Little update/observation. 

My fiancé has been taking BC pills for at least a month now. I can’t tell if her appetite did increase or if it’s just much of the same pre-BC.  But she’s still eating a lot.  We had a big lunch the other day, burgers, fries, tater tots, everything, then we laid on the couch with a bunch of snacks in front of us. This woman opened up a family size bag of ruffles right after eating and started going at it. I think this is the fastest I have ever seen her eat chips. I was just sitting there watching her pick up 6+ ruffles at a time and stuff them in her mouth at once.  I was eating from it here and there too, but that family sized bag was emptied real quick. Then she had some Kit Kat’s and twizzlers.  

Then I was wondering if her boobs were going to grow while on these pills.  Well, they did.  Her boobs usually get swollen and heavier while she’s on her period.  Well she’s not even close to her next period and this pill has made her boobs even bigger and heavier.  When I cupped and squeezed them today, they felt really full and they looked to be filling her bra even more.  And she told me that they’ve been really tender and that it feels so sore when she gets up in the morning and she feels the weight of them drop when she sits/stands up. 

Tomorrow night, her and her friends are having a Galentine’s day hang out. They always get food and a shit ton of snacks with their hangouts. So you best believe she will be her usual self and stuff her face - and always more than her friends. She actually used to be the most fit out of her friends. She worked out all the time and she had a natural curvy ass and hips. There was only one in the group of friends that was on the chubby side, while the other 3 were slim. Now the previous chubby one lost some weight and my fiancé is the chubby one in the group. I think she even weighs more than what the previous chubby one weighed before. 

Guest Kika0119
18 minutes ago, Softnsexy said:

Always love your updates ! So does she eat quite a bit more than her friends when they hang out ?? 

Oh definitely. Don't get me wrong, her friends like snacking, but she goes overboard sometimes. There will be times she'll be invited to a birthday party or whatever type of friend hangout, and even if she doesn't feel like going, she'll go just because she knows there will be food and dessert. Then it's the same conversation afterwards almost every single time. She'll text me about how full she is, that she ate too much, and how she needs to stop eating like this. Then she'll start to list all of the sweets she had too many of (almost always too much of some kind of cake, her favorite dessert I'd say). 

But to answer your question simply. My fiance would not be this much larger than her friends if she didn't eat way more than them. 

Guest Kika0119

So my fiance is never going to gain weight on purpose. She would never do that because she does not like being this thick. She gained all this weight and continues to gain (very slowly now) because she has an uncontrollable appetite and she stopped working out. She just loves food too much, sweets especially. So she came home from a long day at school and she was tired and hungry. So she plopped onto the couch and I told her i'll grab "food" from the kitchen for her. I say "food" because we didn't have any food in the house, just endless amount of snacks and junk food from her little friend hangout from the previous night. So I brought her chips, wafer cookies, bigger cookies that had a thick layer of frosting caked onto them, a huge bag of tortilla chips, and an unopened wide tray container of a thick 7 layer dip containing beans, sour cream, cheeses, salsa, and avocado. She sat at the edge of the couch and pulled the coffee table of junk closer to her and started with the tortilla chips and dip. She was leaned forward going at it as I laid behind her massaging her fat deep rolled back and thick love handles. Me massaging her back, is one of her favorite things. I stopped for a second to check my phone and when I turned back to her, all I see is this curvy goddess hunched forward - her fat belly being pushed up from her thighs, her rolls looking deeper, her recently grown full tits hanging over, her ever growing thick love handles and hips spilling over the waistband of her tight scrub pants - with a 7 layer dip packed tortilla chip on the way to her mouth, and she says "who said you can move your hands from my back?" So I went back to the couch and started to massage her back again while encouraging her to keep eating because she hasn't eaten all day. 

Probably 20 min or less pass and this woman has cleared half of the 7 layer dip tray by herself. It was like a constant attack on that dip once it was opened. I don't think I saw her pause at all, take a sip of water, nothing. Then immediately after, she opened up the left over cookies that have the frosting really caked on top. These are made from a nearby bakery that she loves. There were a few left and I told her I left them for her because I know how much she likes them. She down the first one in a second. Then for the next one, she tried getting me to have some but I told her i don't want and that they're hers because she hasn't eaten all day. She ended up eating that cookie by herself. Then she said "I need to watch what I eat, I need to fit into my wedding dress.....jk I'm too fat to watch what I eat." I told her I'm sure she looks great in the dress. She said "I look good from behind in it, but from the front I hate how much my belly shows." God, I can't wait to see how she looks in it. We have about 3 weeks left until the wedding and there is not way she is losing weight before then. 

Then she said she wants to lay down next to me because of how full she is. So she's lying down facing me, with her full belly pressed against me. And I don't remember the exact conversation, it might have been after I told her I like her belly, but I ended up playfully whispering in her ear "gain more weight" then immediately changed the subject and said "wait what?" She laughed and she's like "Now i'm learning more about your fetishes. You're a chubby chaser." I told her "No, I don't want you to be huge" (which is true), "is there something wrong with me liking you thicker?" and she said "no, but I don't like being thick like this." This isn't the first time she's made a joke about me being a chubby chaser, but she's known I like her thick. I always compliment her belly and thick body (her hips and ass are amazing). I don't think she will ever intentionally gain weight, but her knowing that I like her thick and me not minding if she gained more weight, I can see her continue to not be strict with her diet, eat a lot, and not work out. Which would lead to more weight gain. I already know my words have had an effect on her and made her less careful with what she eats. She told me that a close family friend told her the other day "you've gotten so fat. You used to have such a bangin body, the best one in the family." And my fiance replied with "my mans likes it." And the friend said "He's already made you too comfortable." 

Guest Kika0119

Funny comment from my fiance. She works as a tech carrying out therapy sessions with kids of various ages. Well, today she worked with a 6 or 7 year old boy and she happened to be trying to teach him the concept of being full. So she was telling him about how when you eat or drink a lot you become full. And she told me that the kid told her "yeah like you, your big stomach and big boobs" and she told me that the kid put his hand on her belly when he said that lol. She was like "this kid just called me fat haha." We were in the car when she told me this and she looked fine af. She was wearing her tight scrub pants pulled half way up her belly with a half zip sweater tucked in - her belly was completely bulging out because of the tight waistband. That's what I love about my fiance and the way she dresses. Even though she doesn't like how much weight she's gained, she still wears her clothes exactly the same as when she was fit. She loves to wear her pants with her tops tucked in, which gives me full view of the round shape of her belly as well as her belly bulging out from the waist band. Her belly will sometimes even push her pants down a little, and then you can see the shadow of her deeper belly button, even through the sweater she wore today I was still able to see it. 

I've known j since highschool. My wife and her are good friends and we see each other frequently. Even back in high school she had a really large butt that was the source of much ridicule and admiration. J is blonde with a pretty face and was quite thin except for her backside. Sophmore year in college she moved out of her parent's home into an apartment with my girlfriend (now wife) in another city. J was homesick and had a hard time making friends at school. Other then going to class she hardly left the apartment and started comfort eating. She used to bake and meticulously decorate cakes for fun and alot of that cake found its way into her tummy.

By the time summer rolled around she had gained nearly 40 pounds and was so deliciously thick. She didnt have much of a belly but she grew chubby arms, her face rounded out and her butt and thighs exploded. The running joke was that she was taller sitting down than standing. Durring that following summer she started taking diet pills and running alot. By the end of next semester she had lost most of the weight but had to go to the hospital for jaundice due to taking too many diet pills.

As the years went by she kept her weight in check and got down to her highschool weight for her wedding day. She gained a few post wedding pounds and even at her thinest she still had a great butt, good genetics. Eventually she got pregnant with twins and gained around 80 pounds durring the pregnancy, topping out at 212. Im not sure how much she lost afterwards but last year she commented that she was 175 ish. 

This weekend she was in attendance at a funeral and OMG her ass looked huge! Im not one to scam on some other man's wife but good lord, it was like she was smuggling hams back there. She looked absolutly poured into her black dress and i was worried the back would split if she bent over.

Afterwards she was politely refusing the refreshments. She made the comment that she was trying to lose the 20 pounds she gained recently. Last month she had been forced to buy new scrubs and wanted to get back down to her normal size so she would have more to wear.

Im friends with her husband and unfortunatly he isnt a FA as far as i can tell. However he is a pretty easy going dude and always fawns over her no matter how she looks. I doubt he is pumping her full of cookies but i dont think he would care if she stayed thick or got a little bigger.

I have to share this recent story.

Met an old friend, a female. We dated/flirted/whatever about six years ago, ran into each other the other day, met for a cup of coffee and talked for a while last night. She used to be fat. She's HUGE now. She was 320 at her heaviest back then, easily 100+ that now. And just as confident, smiling and cool as ever, if not more. So, yeah, it came up... the weight. She "had" to order something to eat, and "I guess you won't mind watching me eat some cake", she said. She ordered, ate, and ordered some more. No problem for her. And yeah, she is eating whatever she wants whenever she wants. 

It was great to see how fat she has gotten too. All over, with wide hips and and a massive butt. Her shirt was so tight, I could see the outline of her belly, and it is enormous. She used to have a somewhat chubby face, but it's now full-on fat, double chin, round, face fat. And the way she moved her big body... wow. It was quite a sight. And the walk from the front door to the coffee store was about 5 minutes, and she was clearly out of breath... that's always a good sign. 

Sorry this is so long but I have to recap an experience I had. I recently matched with a girl on tinder who looked big in her pictures, but when we met in person she was very obviously bigger than she let on but covered up with baggy clothes so I didn't get a true sense of how fat she really was. We had one date that went well, then the second time we hung out I went over to her apartment. I was pretty late getting there (I had to go pick up some cupcakes to take to her, obviously) and she had been texting me about how hungry she was for about two hours. She said she would wait til I got there so we could get takeout for dinner though. She answered the door in tight leggings and a t shirt. The first thing I noticed were her massive upper arms covered in cellulite that reminded me a lot of Foxy Roxxie's arms. She has about 10 stairs from her front door to the main part of her apartment so she walked me upstairs and I got a good view of her massive ass which swayed back and forth with every step. She has to be 400 lbs minimum. She's one of those girls that's thick every where with the little folds of fat on her thighs that hang over her knees. She had to use the handrail on one side and the wall on the other for support and was noticeably out of breath when we got to the top. I asked for a tour, and on the kitchen stove was a baking pan with a little bit of leftover corn bread in it. She blushed a little and claimed it was from yesterday, but it was clearly fresh and she had just eaten 80% of a box of cornbread because she couldn't wait the extra hour for dinner. Of course the kitchen was full of fattening snacks with plenty of ice cream and treats in the freezer. She works from home and has a computer at her desk in the corner but it was covered up with old clothes and things so she obviously doesn't use it. She showed me her bedroom and I noticed that she had her laptop on her bed with a whole box of chips ahoy and a bag of chips on her nightstand, so it's pretty clear that she just lays in bed eating all day while she works. After the tour we got in my car to pick up some food, and I noticed that her ass is so big that her head almost touches the ceiling of my car. We got back to her place where she scarfed down a side of spring rolls, a large order of pad thai, three of the cupcakes I brought over, and five beers while we watched a movie. Later things got a little hot and heavy (lol). I kind of subtly brought up being turned on by how much her belly jiggles during sex, but she doesn't seem to be into the bbw scene so I backed off a little. It's pretty hot that even though she's unaware of this whole community, she has no problem being a lazy fat pig and stuffing her face all day though.

57 minutes ago, portnoyfan said:

LLater things got a little hot and heavy (lol). I kind of subtly brought up being turned on by how much her belly jiggles during sex, but she doesn't seem to be into the bbw scene so I backed off a little. It's pretty hot that even though she's unaware of this whole community, she has no problem being a lazy fat pig and stuffing her face all day though.

Way to be subtle bro, you hopefully get another date.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:20 PM, portnoyfan said:

I kind of subtly brought up being turned on by how much her belly jiggles during sex, but she doesn't seem to be into the bbw scene so I backed off a little. It's pretty hot that even though she's unaware of this whole community, she has no problem being a lazy fat pig and stuffing her face all day though.

I hope things go well for you here. If you can, you should marry that girl ;) 

Fun quick anecdote here. I was at the theatre on Saturday for a play. Afterward, most of the crowd had dispersed, things were quieting down, and I was milling around the elevator waiting for my wife to return from the washroom. Not many people around. A young 20-something couple came to the elevator - I didn't really notice them until they were at the door and it was getting ready to open, but I noticed two things. One was that the guy was of medium build, fit, well-dressed (blazer, dress shoes) for a night at the theatre, and good-looking in a hipster way. The other was that his girlfriend had her back to me and had on a long unbuttoned overcoat, but looked pretty wide under all that material. As the door opened, she slapped his ass with a loud "CRACK!" and he got in, followed by her. As she turned toward him, I saw a fat chick in a blouse and nice skirt, with a swell of belly curving gently outward from under her medium-sized breasts. They were laughing. She was maybe 5'4, 200-220 lbs. 

Obviously an FA and his very self-confident date, out on the town 😋

Guest Lipophilus

There are not many superfats in my area, but there is one lady I see regularly. She seems to be kind and outgoing; I have frequently heard her chatting to bus drivers and passengers. Once we were getting off the bus at the same moment, I signaled her to go ahead, and she smiled and thanked me. Now, as for her appearance: She might be a little bit long in the tooth for some, around forty, but I find her hot af. I would not dare to guess her weight, but it's certainly way more than 200 kilos. She is quite tall and carries most of her fat in her enormous thighs and butt. Her weight visibly makes it hard for her to walk. She lifts her legs only slightly and moves extremely slowly. At a subway station I have seen her waddle to the end of the platform, probably hoping there would be fewer people at the end of the train and more space to sit. She needs almost two full seats on the bus and the train. The last time I saw her, she was wearing blue pants that were rather tight and gave a good view of the dimples and overall shape of her huge ass, which is not unlike Boberry's in size and shape. One other incident I remember: I bought bananas at a small shop at the train station. She was right behind me and bought two chocolate muffins. I think  I sensed a little bit of embarrassment in her voice, after hearing me, a tall and athletic guy, buying fruit right next to her.

So last week I walked passed this one chick(probably 5'3-5'5 ~180-190 lbs my estimation). She was with her friend who was telling her that she should go to the gym with her and the chick quickly shot that idea down and groaned "noooooo, I don't wanna lose like 50 pounds. I can't give up food." 

Today I ran into her again and I noticed she was taking the elevator(which was on the way to where I was going). So as I walking passed her she's on the phone with someone. I assume they had asked where she was at and she had said "I'm taking the elevator. I'm tired of walking up 3 stories worth of stairs it's too much." So with these one would assume she ain't losin that weight anytime soon.

Was on a plane with my girl the other day and she was wearing a tight little cami like in the pics below (yes, that tummy requires a seatbelt extender)

She was sitting by the window, and as we were taking off, the bumpy runway was causing her belly to jiggle like crazy!

The people sitting next to us leaned slightly forward to look out her window during takeoff and there's no way they could have missed all that jelly bouncing around :P

I couldn't have been more proud to show off my curvy goddess

20200312_103636.thumb.jpg.ed906e5c1b2004af0e17922f3c1219f1.jpg2118290003_2011-05-2919_56_57.thumb.jpg.638f5d431d32305e2cbd81b440db8cda.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Clam_

I worked at a place last year for a few months. One of my coworkers was a thin woman in her early 40s. We had desk jobs and the only time she’d leave hers was to get her yogurt or her (usually) salad for lunch out of the fridge. 

Fast forward a year and today I went back as a volunteer. She looked somewhat the same save for a substantially larger gut. She’s not pregnant as she mentioned last year that her and her husband couldn’t have kids anymore. I still had to take a double take today because her belly stuck much further out of her sweater than I remembered. She also keeps cookies in her office now and went to a drive thru today for lunch.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kika0119

We were lying on the couch and she was wearing these booty pajama shorts, which are almost looking like underwear because of her ass swallowing them up. I see her jiggling her thighs and she says "you see this jiggly puff?" That's what she calls her fat sometimes, but she usually says it about her belly and it's more of an insult. So because she called her thighs that, I said "you don't like your thighs anymore?" She said "they've gotten a lot bigger. So have my belly and arms." I told her "how do you know? Your clothes look the same on you." And she said "some clothes are feeling tighter. Like my scrub pants feel more snug than they did before." And those scrub pants are stretchy, so you know her thighs are bigger if she can notice it in those. 
But she has definitely gained weight. I’m really curious to see the new number on the scale. 

Then in the evening, she was lying on the couch on her phone and she looks at me and says “so what are you getting me for dessert?” I told her to find out what’s still open and she can decide. But then because I don’t want her getting any health issues by being inactive while she’s eating like this, I told her we should do a quick workout like we did the other night. She gave me a look. I said “What’s going on with you? you tell me how bad you want to lose weight but then you don’t do anything about it. You keep saying tomorrow tomorrow or you keep waiting for something to change.” She said “I know. I’m just discouraged.” I asked why. And she said “because I’m fat and it’s hard.” But I got her up to do a small workout, just to continue to get her in the flow of working out again. We finished the workout and she plopped herself back down on the couch, her boobs and belly somehow looking bigger post workout. And you know what she asked me? “So what are we getting for dessert?” She couldn’t find anything open that she’d want, so she went and made buttered popcorn and a tray of brownies. We ate popcorn while watching a movie and then she ate almost half the tray of brownies. 

on the bright side of this quarentine... i think it will generate a healthy those of delectable observations. personally i have one already. eastern sunday. wakes up late, makes wafles for breakfast and put cream on the top. goes to buy thing for the celebrations of the day. while she cooks she orders a pizza and snacks on chips and is drinking of those girly alcoholic beverages while i am having a beer, excited about her relaxed attitude and noting that the comfy clothes will allow her to stuff herself without the waist of the clothes remind her that she is eating too much. 

after the pizza, we set to prepare the garden. we get out the cake and the candy and the chocolates. we sat down as a family, she eats a really big burger and then stays for a long while eating cake. we let it rest for about an hour. i am sure she was not hungry, it was not possible. in fact, she complain about her belly hurting but she claims that she wants to eat something, get up, and grabs half a burger leftover from my daughter. and get back to finish an episode of ozark while eating it and having another drink. delectable observation is the word. but that is not all. this morning, me, filling really full from yesterday was not in the mood for a hearty breakfast but she just had a nice bagel with cream and ham, avocado and half a package of oreos. this has put me thinking... 10-15 pound gain ? i do think it is doable this summer . delectable.

I work in healthcare and this took place a year ago.

One day, in the ER, a Bed Secretary and a Female Nurse were talking to a Male Nurse about how long the line was for lunch.

To give some context both women were well over 300lbs and over the age of 35.
The Bed Secretary was a Brunette and must have been 5'3" and ROUND! Most of her weight went in her belly and her waist with sizeable hips and E Cup Breasts.
The Female Nurse was a Red Head and about 5'7" with Huge Hips and Ass and a Round Belly hanging low in her scrubs. They were accompanied by meaty chunky thighs and C cup breasts which you could make out her own figure because these were scrubs that needed to be discarded for a size up.

He offered the two ladies an ice cream bar each. They both stared at him in shock and were completely offended with their hands on their hips and gasping in shock.

Bed Secretary- "Wow what are you trying to do Male Nurse make us fat?!"
She stated loudly. 
The Secretary and Female Nurse both looked at each other and busted out laughing. At the same time they said
"Too Late!"

While laughing they greedily grabbed their ice cream and started to inhale it.
Female Nurse: "I mean I've tried diets but I can't get rid of all the good food I can't eat when on one. Besides big butts are in now a days"

Bed Secretary- "Girl they sure are and you've got a lot there and I've got this huge middle. Do you see how big I am? I'm far past dieting."
They both laughed and went back to note taking.

Back in highschool  (early naughties) my english teacher was a young woman fresh out of college. She was the "hot teacher" and was pretty hip. She wasn't fat, but definitely chubby. She had a party girl vibe and obviously gained alot of weight in college. We used to joke about her having a beer gut.

Anyways back then low rise jeans and fitted designer tees were the fashion and every girl wanted a bellybutton peircing and bare midriffs were everywhere. Around this time "muffintop" entered the lexicon too. Ms. R had ran out of patience with the girls wardrobe violations and even sent girls home for showing their bellybuttons.

One day she explained the dress code saying, "Put your hands by your side, that's how long your shorts and skirts need to be. If you can raise your hands above your head and your bellybutton shows, your shirt is too small!" With that, she raised her arms up to demonstrate and her tight button up rode up on her gut, exposing a pale, flabby tummy just hanging over her tight slacks.

She blushed and pulled her shirt down stammering, "I know mine just showed but just ignore that." Smiles and giggles spread through the class and she quickly got into the days lesson.

This woman also complained and joked about her weight with staff and students alike. I remember her saying, "I love clothes shopping. Well I used to until I got fat!" She kept cookies and snacks in her desk and was snacking all day. She was also coach of dance and cheer and I don't think its a coincidence that we had a reputation for fat cheerleaders those days.

Definitely an awesome teacher for a young FA. Helped me realize exactly what I'm into.

Guest Kika0119

No self control. 

Wife was feeling very insecure about her weight this morning because she saw new stretch marks showing up on her legs. Went into full "I need to lose weight" mode. Looking up different exercise equipment, said she wants to buy a scale today to see how much she's gained. So we went to the store, didn't find the equipment we wanted, but we bought a scale. We got back home, she was looking thick af when she was changing, so naturally we had sex. Then it was time to step on the scale. She stepped on it and it read 178 lbs. I honestly think the scale is a little off and she weighs more than that, maybe low 180s. She definitely thought it was going to show her in the 180s also because she definitely gained some noticeable weight. Then we sat in the living room watching tv and I still noticed her looking a type of way, like she was still bummed about her weight. I talked to her about it, she still wants to try and lose weight, which I fully support whatever she decides because she was still hot af when I first met her and she was fit. But then......she was like "go get me those birthday cake cupcakes." I went and got them. And now i'm at my computer typing this, while she's in the living room stuffing her face with nachos and cupcakes.