Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Another story worth sharing:

My girlfriend gained weight and I love it

The backstory: GF weighed 120 (5'6") leaving high school, watched her weight, was on the HS dance team, etc. We go to separate colleges but stay together about 2 hours apart. As if on cue, she starts to gain the freshman fifteen, but gains a little quickly because she had never let herself indulge before. She gained that fifteen pounds before the first semester was over, and by year's end she weighed in at 160. What started as an innocent freshman 15 ended with my girlfriend 40 pounds heavier. People noticed, a few of them asked her about it. Her mother was very critical. None of her clothes fit but she was too embarrassed to ask her mother for help buying more. We're broke students, so she wears ill-fitting skirts and tops where her love handles bulge out, especially when she sits down. I know she's embarrassed that she got so heavy, but she got used to eating more, and exercise is more difficult now, so she's continued to gain.

I know she's self conscious about her weight gain, but here goes: the weight has gone to all the right places and I love it. Her thighs, hips, belly and tits have gotten so soft and heavy. When she's on top of me I can feel her jiggling like crazy. She's heavier, with thick rolls to grab from any direction. I've always liked thick women but seeing such a contrast from her tight skinny body before makes it so much sexier.

We moved in together recently and I snuck a peak when she stepped on the scale. 170. I don't hide the fact that I love it, but I know it shocks her that she's gained 50 pounds in less than. 2 years. we went to visit her family and her mother told her that her fat was hanging out of her shirt when she was carrying some bags inside. After dinner I was handing her her phone and when he reached for it her shirt rode up and her mom poked her and grabbed a handful of belly. She gave it a little shake, "oh my God, Anna" and gave her a raised eyebrow. My GF turned so red and just quickly pulled her shirt down. She later told me she had never felt so fat before.

Is it horrible that her weight gain is such a turn on? I don't want her to be 600 pounds or anything, but damn if she doesn't look good at 170 with a little belly and thick jiggly thighs? Her boobs are bigger too! I will always be attracted to her skinny or fat, but sometimes it's a guilty pleasure. She has fun with it too though, and she will model her too-small clothes for me if she really wants to get me going. It's complicated I guess.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/weightgain/comments/9b7ajm/my_girlfriend_gained_weight_and_i_love_it/

On 9/9/2019 at 4:33 PM, willriker said:

nicely written! interested to hear more. 

Thanks. I enjoy sharing these memories, so I'm happy to recount more, although it will probably not be a single linear chronology. More like a roughly chronological string of anecdotes told in bits and pieces.

Sometimes it's just a brief incident or side remark. For instance, one time I was out of town and called her at around 8:30. I was surprised to find that my call woke her up. She was tired, she explained, and had been watching TV after a big dinner, with a "full stomach." Basically she had overeaten and dozed off, stuffed. As we grew more comfortable together, we'd watch TV after dinner and she would unbutton her pants, not as an invitation to sex (although it sometimes led to that) but just to be more comfortable. How I loved seeing her creamy lower belly softly protruding out as she lay next to me.

Then there was the time we went to an Italian restaurant which, unbeknownst to us, was notorious for its slow service. It was in an urban neighborhood so we parked 3-4 blocks away. We'd reserved late and were hungry. To tide you over they'd bring a basket of warm buns, very substantial. We went through three of these baskets as we waited. I had two buns and decided against a third because I didn't want to cut my appetite too much. She had six of them, dripping with butter, before they finally brought our sizeable pasta plates. Then dessert. She doesn't like to share dessert, so she had a serving of tiramisu to herself. 

We were about a half-block into our walk back to the car when she halted,. "I have to stop," she said. "I'm too full."

So we sat on a park bench for a while holding hands and watching passers-by while she digested. I thought she was a bit embarrassed but she trusted me by then to enable her self-indulgence.

Eventually I asked if I should go get the car. "No," she said, "just go slowly." So we walked together very slowly back to the car.

More to come...if folks are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Tegass said:

I just walked up 3 flights of stairs to class & I'm so out of breath

That can be so rewarding.

I'd heard about things like this but it wasn't really an idea that did anything to me. Then the other day my wife (220 lbs) walked a short distance with me. She has problems walking, unrelated to weight, but this time she had to stop to put her head against me and catch her breath. And we were walking so slow! That was exciting, to see how her range of motions and activities is being limited.

9 hours ago, allgrownup said:

That can be so rewarding.

I'd heard about things like this but it wasn't really an idea that did anything to me. Then the other day my wife (220 lbs) walked a short distance with me. She has problems walking, unrelated to weight, but this time she had to stop to put her head against me and catch her breath. And we were walking so slow! That was exciting, to see how her range of motions and activities is being limited.

Likewise with my wife. Walking a fairly short distance tonight and she was a sweaty mess. It wasn't even that warm here too. She stopped more than once to take a seat on the benches.  I've noticed more than once now when we go to the store she prefers to push the cart. That's never been the case before. First off, she like to lean on it to preserve energy, second off, she doesn't feel as ashamed for when random snacks hit the register. 

My fiancée recently admitted she needs to retire a pair of business casual pants because this particular pair has a snap instead of a button, which never seemed to be an issue until today when apparently it popped open on her multiple times.  Luckily her time is split between a college classroom and a professional setting which both hid the incidents under a table.  Normally she seems fairly blind to how large her once-flat stomach is getting, but this got her to finally mention it!  Although, of course, she did spend many words blaming the stupidity of some company putting snaps on their pants instead of buttons. So of course it's their fault.

Pictured: not the pants in question, but a similar pair that does have a button...

IMG_0473.jpg

Another interesting wifely anecdote.

I'm not a feeder. More like a passive enabler or discreet encourager. I prefer when a lady's own lust for food leads her to overeat and gain weight.There was this one time, however...

Basically, about a year into our courtship. my schedule had me looking at a late lunch (around 1:30). Sort of spontaneously, we arranged to meet up in a restaurant. She had already eaten lunch, however. So as we were considering the menus, she said she'd just order a coffee.

"You're not going to leave me eating all by myself, are you?" I asked. "Come on, order something."

So she ordered an entree (I forget what it was; probably a burger and fries, something like that. It was a generic sort of joint). So did I.

About halfway through, she stopped. "I'd better stop. I already had lunch. If I keep eating, I'm going to be really full."

I was in a funny mood. Experimental. So I said, in an authoritative voice:

"Finish. Your. Plate."

Immediately, she bowed her head. And submissively she started eating again. By the end of the meal, her plate was clean.

When it was all done, she had the slightly dopey look I recognized as accompanying her being stuffed. "Ooooh. I'm incredibly full now."

I smiled. "You'll be all right."

I drove her home. And after she had had some time to digest, we made love.

I never decided to go the full feeder route, but this incident, and other behaviors, suggested definite "feedee" tendencies. When she was a little kid, her parents always made her finish her plate and I think she associates overeating, as well as being made to overeat, with love. It's probably a good thing we didn't go the full feeder/feedee thing because she's gained enough of her own accord without my adding to it as a feeder - she'd probably be handicapped by now instead of just very obese.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bolognabill6969
20 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

That is an amazing story you posted there !!! Thank you for sharing this do you have anymore cool experiences with her eating a lot ? 

I do have other experiences as far as little things she has said in conversation about her clothes getting tighter and her KNOWING that she has been eating like a slob lately. But I don't remember specifics because it was all just in passing, so i'd rather not write about vague memories if that makes sense lol. 

HOWEVER, tomorrow night, as a team, we will all be going out to dinner to an all you can eat hibachi joint. It's technically paid for by work so it's considered all you can eat. Like you can just keep ordering as long as you'd like. This dinner is scheduled tomorrow. SADLY, I won't be able to attend because I have a prior engagement :( . I know, I'm missing out on some potential gold. But I'm sure I will hear all about it on Friday considering we're all very close. Hopefully they come in with some good stories, and hopefully she comes in with a bigger belly haha!

Every weekend now we have usually one, sometimes two neighbor football parties. The wife just mows through the dips, burgers, beer all night long. But the thing that cracks me up is when she shows up with her belly hanging out and they say "so go ahead, drinks in the cooler, grab a plate over there, you look hungry."

"You LOOK hungry"? 🤣🤣😂

My wife doesn't even "get" how offensive it is because she IS always hungry!

11 hours ago, bigboy1992 said:

Do you have any specific stories that stand out?

At one of the last small meetups with two of my neighbors, our direct next door neighbor (who is 350'ish MASSIVE woman) brought over this big pan of cheese dip mixed with tons of chorizo sausage, with 3 bags of Fritos. My wife and her were doing some pretty good damage to that, got halfway through the pan together. The game starts and we all head down to their den to watch. 20 min later my big neighbor brings down the pan of dip and sits next to me wife, says "I seriously don't want to bring any of this home. You need to help me".

Those two sat there like it was a trough and polished off the whole rest of that pan over the next hour. Per usual, at the end of the game, almost midnight, they were all talking about fast food. My neighbor's husband (who's skinny!) ended up going to Rally's 🍔 for his 350lb wife and mine wanted Taco Bell to end the night. 🌮

I just couldn't believe after they ate a 3lb pan of dip, 3 bags of Fritos with endless drinks and other snacks (cheese & meat plate), that they wanted a fast food stuffing only 2hrs later! The women all egg each other on.

While chowing on the dip my neighbor said "now that I've started Metformin, I can eat whatever I want." 🙄

8 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

So how far was her belly hanging out after all this food because that is unbelievable man lol 

She sits with her fingers crossed and forearms resting on it lol. And it throws her entire center of balance off. So she actually walks different when she's stuffed - reminds me of when she was pregnant.

Guest Bolognabill6969

Hey everyone! I a little bit of an update! 

It's been tough for me to find time to log on actually sit down and write, but I definitely wanted to let you guys know what went down with the all you can eat Hibachi. Even though I wasn't able to be there myself, I definitely heard a few things form some other coworkers.

While they were at Hibachi, I was at another prior engagement with my family. So apparently they get to the restaurant, and it's one of those all you can eat deals where they hand you a menu where you check off what you want, and the quantity you would like. According to one of my coworkers, Cass was the last one to hand in her menu. My coworker said that as she was watching Cass fill out her menu, she would expect each check mark to be her last.... but she would just keep going. Apparently she was really taking advantage of this work funded meal. Eventually Cass hands in her menu.

Apparently when everyones food came, the average meal size was about two plates of food. When everything was all said and done, Cass was the only one sitting there with four full plates in front of her. I know this because my coworkers said it, but Cass was also not afraid to brag about it the next morning.

According to what Cass told me, when she finished all four plates, she was beyond stuffed, BUT wanted to keep eating. However when she finished, she was the last one to still be eating, so she didn't want to hold anyone up. SO, she told me that she went home that night, with a stuffed gut, and ordered a calzone from the local place around the corner. 

As she is telling me all of this, she is doing that thing that I had mentioned in which she would rub and squeeze her sides. I honestly think that she is just turning herself on when she does that. 

Anyway, we have been encouraged to wear costumes this week at work if we would like, Up until halloween. She wore the same costume as last year. Obviously when you dress up in the office, you can't be super slutty or anything like that. But I was definitely impressed. Last year she dressed as jake from state farm. Red polo and brown khakis. Super simple.

Not so simple when you've definitely put on weight. Here is the kicker. When she wore it last year, the polo was probably a size too small for her, but it wasn't that noticable because she didnt really have a belly. It was slimming. When she took off her jacket, I saw that she CLEARLY had a muffin top, the polo was NOT covering her midriff, and those khakis were squeezing out her sides like a can of dough. Not a flattering look at all. I think what most people were noticing, besides her gut, was the clear outline of her belly button. 

With all of this being said, she proceeded with her day like nothing was wrong. Like she looked great. Which in my opinion she did look great!

My wife had a biometric analysis done yesterday.

All of the numbers were good (and I found out that she is tipping the scales at 219.6! Up nearly 90 lbs from her lowest weight 6 years ago and a whopping 47.7% body fat percentage!) except she is on the very edge of going into the pre-diabetic level of blood glucose. But over all her cholesterol, triglycerides, etc. were all in the middle of the healthy range. She also scored very high in her muscle-fat analysis, so the doctor basically told her, lose some fat and you will be just fine.

So all day she just kept bragging about how good the results were, "just gotta lose a little fat" she kept saying...

Well that overall good report seemed to have given her permission to munch on snacks all day and ended with me being sent to get her a Shake and a Pretzel for a late night snack, plus she ate most of the onion rings I got for myself!

I'm just happy she's healthy and she has a long way to go before any ill health effects would be coming her way, but she seemed so proud that even though she's "fatter than she's ever been at least I'm muscularly fat"

• 2 weeks later...

Went on a date with my girlfriend last weekend.

Most of y'all would still think she's skinny - 5'1", skinny wrists and hands, not even that curvy. But she's got a soft, round belly that looks like a starter belly... if she hasn't had it for the last four years. All of the clothes she's bought recently are still a size small and they're all slightly too tight. It's not even that she should be wearing a medium, she just likes wearing shirts that are snug, athletic fits. Every few minutes she keeps tugging her shirts down because they ride up in the back, especially when she's sitting down.

I bring this up. Her response is that they still fit and that she's gotten pretty good at hiding it normally, before resting her laptop on her belly and we continue to watch our movie.

She's still uncomfortable talking about her weight and doesn't really like it when I squeeze her sides. The fact that she lets me, that she still prefers wearing tight clothes when we go out, makes me so incredibly happy. It's our little secret. Our little rebellion against our parents when we visit for the holidays and they complain that she's still chubby. Every once in a while, like this weekend, we go out to a nice place to get food and she eats a little more than she should. Other than that, we cook healthy meals and don't really overindulge too often.

I'm happy too - more than a curvy build, I appreciate a woman who's healthy and who can keep up with me on hikes. I don't want to have to worry about my future wife having diabetes, or giving up on dieting after years of struggling with it and yo-yoing, or having to tell her that she can't indulge herself too much even though I like that she's gained weight.

• 3 weeks later...

The other day, we were all a group of friends to walk around. One moment we stop and we are several to sit on a bench. One of our friend arrives, a cute blonde, 30 years old, quite chubby and endowed with a nice ass. I think she gained some weight recently. She looks for a place to sit. There is a friend who pushes a little and who says to her: "hold on, sit down". She laughs and says to all "yes! I found one that ever mate my ass!” And to him "frankly, have you ever looked at me or what? You really think there is enough room for my fat ass? ".

This is from last New Year's eve but i was fondly remembering of it now so i thought: "Why not?" lol

This is my crush:

crush.thumb.jpg.df02cc179b321a1cf4f9658a0cc82819.jpg

Body pic for context purposes. =P

Well, basically around the time i was really liking this girl and basically i remember that we had sort of a supper, as usual i ate a small portion, she ate two plates and was SO enjoying herself, i must've looked at her eating passionately tons of times because she looks adorable when she's being a glutton, hahah.

When i slept at her home we had lots of food for ourselves, i'm not sure if they cooked extra food just because i was there but judging by her ever-expanding body, maybe it was not necessarily the case.