Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Guest omphpumph

So, I know there are "Girls Talking About Their Weight" and a "People Talking About Girls' Weight" threads, but do we have just a general observations thread?  If so, please point me in the right direction.  If not, then let's start one now.

Sort of a "Fat Girls Being Fat" thread, composed of too-good-not-to-share observations.  I'll start.

Exhibit 1:

On a college campus just recently, I was sitting outside having lunch and studying when two friends sat down at a table just a little ways off from mine.  One girl was skinny, while the other had a big belly bulging out past her shorts, large breasts to match, and thick, solid thighs dimpled with cellulite.  Just two friends having lunch together.  Nothing of particular interest until I saw what they were eating.  The thin friend sat a salad down before her, nothing more, nothing less.  The fat girl, on the other hand, plopped down with two large slices of pizza (like Costco size, if you know what I mean), two cookies, and a large yogurt parfait (maybe a 20 oz cup if I had to guess).  She started by folding the pizza together and eating it like a sandwich while her skinny friend pecked at her salad.

And that's that.  It was just one of those blow-my-mind, turn-me-on sightings in large part because of the massive difference in the skinny girl's versus fat girl's diet.  I would so love to know what was going through each girls' head at the time.  How does the fat girl feel about out-eating her little friend by thousands of calories, and what does the skinny friend think about her friends eating habits?  Do they do this everyday?  And what does the chubby girl eat at all her other meals?  The fat girl wasn't even that big really.  Fat, yes, but just only.  I'd love to see how she looks in a couple years, though; that's for sure.

Good subject for a post!

All I can say is what a common theme.  In order to get Fat you must eat a lot of calories.

A common occurrence that I love paying attention to is my wives appetite before and after she starts to gain weight.  At first I notice her eating a bit more and then all of a sudden in a couple of weeks the weight starts to show up on her figure.  I really love to see how she continues to eat bigger and bigger portions followed by either ice cream, cookies or some chocolates directly finishing huge dinners.  Then I catch her snacking on bags of chips  and even a bowl of ice cream during the day. She however is not one of those types of ladies that say's ...wow, I can't believe I have gained all this weight.  She usually will say I am eating like a pig lately and I am getting Fat.  Then she usually continues to eat like crazy after she mentions that. The absolute best is when she gets kind vulnerable with her out of control eating and gaining and only a few times in our relationship has discussed this with me.  She has become sad and vulnerable when trying on some clothes she just bought a month ago that fit fine and now she cant even get them on or close to being buttoned,  she then is sad and I hug and comfort her and tell her she look's great and in several minutes following she goes back to snacking after finding some looser clothing.  It is so damn sexy to me....because she happens to be such a controlling personality and when she is vulnerable and out of control she is so much softer and gentle......not to mention I love her getting even Fatter....so the eating is a must.

• 3 weeks later...

Great Conversation and thread topic. As a longtime lurker who is not going to post that much, I had to chime in.

Wife of five years, late twenties

5'3" weighed between 110-165

Knows of my hankering for plump lady.

She finally crested into Size 12s about a week ago...she wasn't upset when she bought her some outfits but we got into the car and seemed upset. She said she was "Hangry" apparently a combination of hungry and angry. So I took her to a place we deemed too classy to go to: Old Country Buffett. While still wearing her size tens, made a pig out of herself. Not like those huge unrealistic stuffing in the FA fiction, but she knew what she was doing to me. We got out to the car she hiccuped, unbuttoned her pants (this time way too tight), "sorry just had to get it out of system, I'll be in 14s if I keep this up" I nearly lost it right there in the car.

I should make her "Hangry" more often.

Guest myownway

The absolute best is when she gets kind vulnerable with her out of control eating and gaining and only a few times in our relationship has discussed this with me.  She has become sad and vulnerable when trying on some clothes she just bought a month ago that fit fine and now she cant even get them on or close to being buttoned,  she then is sad and I hug and comfort her and tell her she look's great and in several minutes following she goes back to snacking after finding some looser clothing.  It is so damn sexy to me....because she happens to be such a controlling personality and when she is vulnerable and out of control she is so much softer and gentle......not to mention I love her getting even Fatter....so the eating is a must.

Yeah, that sounds somewhat familiar. My wife also has quite a strong personality and independent mind and she usually likes having things under control. With food, however, she often loses restraint and eats much more than would be enough, especially when it's only me who witnesses that. Recently it goes so far that it is almost puzzling. She is at her fattest ever, her last weigh-in was in May or so (and showed 2 kg gain in 3 months) and since then she has been eating in a way that she knows will end in further gain. She actually said that herself. But she continues anyway and recently she basically takes advantage of every opportunity to eat what she likes. I say let's have a pizza and she's for it, same with gyros, and yesterday I was making hotdogs and had a bag of nacho crisps for later. I opened it to taste a few, went to check something on my pc and when I came back she was eating them. Basically 10 mins before hotdogs were supposed to be ready. If things continue like that she might keep that 2 kilos per quarter year pace for a while...

Great Conversation and thread topic. As a longtime lurker who is not going to post that much, I had to chime in.

She finally crested into Size 12s about a week ago...she wasn't upset when she bought her some outfits but we got into the car and seemed upset. She said she was "Hangry" apparently a combination of hungry and angry. So I took her to a place we deemed too classy to go to: Old Country Buffett. While still wearing her size tens, made a pig out of herself. Not like those huge unrealistic stuffing in the FA fiction, but she knew what she was doing to me. We got out to the car she hiccuped, unbuttoned her pants (this time way too tight), "sorry just had to get it

out of system, I'll be in 14s if I keep this up" I nearly lost it right there in the car.

Great story about your wife.  So damn sexy when they are like this!  It's almost like their appetite takes over and when they normally wouldn't talk or act like this.....they end up giving into our fetish because they are so hungry and they may as well point out the complete obvious.  Not to mention after my wife get's a lot heavier she seem's way more submissive and wants sex a lot more.

Yeah, that sounds somewhat familiar. My wife also has quite a strong personality and independent mind and she usually likes having things under control. With food, however, she often loses restraint and eats much more than would be enough, especially when it's only me who witnesses that. Recently it goes so far that it is almost puzzling. She is at her fattest ever, her last weigh-in was in May or so (and showed 2 kg gain in 3 months) and since then she has been eating in a way that she knows will end in further gain. She actually said that herself. But she continues anyway and recently she basically takes advantage of every opportunity to eat what she likes. I say let's have a pizza and she's for it, same with gyros, and yesterday I was making hotdogs and had a bag of nacho crisps for later. I opened it to taste a few, went to check something on my pc and when I came back she was eating them. Basically 10 mins before hotdogs were supposed to be ready. If things continue like that she might keep that 2 kilos per quarter year pace for a while...

You are a very lucky guy...."Living the Dream".  My wife is slowly gaining but not nearly as fast as I thought she would be with all her excess eating as of late. But her eating is way more than it has been in a long time,  so hopefully the Fat and the Lbs. start piling on and showing up....not to mention her appetite starts to get really out of control.  I love hearing about your wives gaining and eating!

Guest myownway

You are a very lucky guy...."Living the Dream".  My wife is slowly gaining but not nearly as fast as I thought she would be with all her excess eating as of late. But her eating is way more than it has been in a long time,  so hopefully the Fat and the Lbs. start piling on and showing up....not to mention her appetite starts to get really out of control.  I love hearing about your wives gaining and eating!

Well, it has been my pleasure sharing it ;). Don't rush anything, like I mentioned elsewhere, first half of my wife's gain during 7 years took 5 years, and the second one only two, so let the snowball get its momentum ;).

As for observations - yesterday evening we had guests at home. One of the guests was talking a lot about how she finally managed to lose some pounds. My wife was listening and even mentioned that she thinks each diet is good as long as someone is really dedicated to sticking to it. Finally, when the guests left and we were alone at home, there came time for supper. After this whole diet talk I expected my wife to follow the idea and say something about cutting on eating and so on. Instead, after we ate supper she first got a small sweet snack and then another, spicy one. When she was taking the latter she looked me in the eyes and told me "Yeah, I know, I'm a glutton." I answered: "It's not like I've ever had a problem with that." And she said: "True, I'd be depressed if you ever started having it."

I know it may sound stupid, but recently I've been sometimes saying out loud, when alone, this sort of wish, that I want my wife to be a happy healthy 350 lbs woman before her 30th birthday (5 years from now). And interestingly enough, once I started doing that, her eating restraints went away. Now, I'm not the kind of guy that believes in any mumbo jumbo, but perhaps she somehow knows how I feel due to this strange quasi-telepathic link that some people, and often couples, have and decided to just let herself be fat and even fatter, since it's not like her body makes it easy for her not to gain weight.

OverHeard two college girls, one plump and eating chips in tight clothes the other thin.

plump one: i'm always eating, no wonder I'm fat now!

thin: you're not that fat.

plump: i am so, i used to be thin like you and now I'm fat!

thin: so eat less?

plump: i'm too fat to eat less!

Great stuff!  Isn't that just perfect.....to Fat now to eat less.  Kind of true though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wanting to start a thread just like this for a while, bravo

- had a moment just like the OP only yesterday! Was running errands and went to a place with a walkup window almost like a bank teller. Behind the glass were two women maybe mid twenties eating lunch at their desks. The Skinny one was munching an apple, the other was eating something greasy from a fast food styrofoam box and sipping a McDonalds coffee shake thing with whipped cream and all. Further, she was dressed in the style here with a baggy shirt that hangs off the shoulder with only a leapordprint and pink bra underneath. When she bent in her chair to get my package it was heavenly -- so much soft round flesh

- was a Dunkin Donuts drive thru getting an early morning coffee. The Dunkista is a cutie, maybe 5'10 to 6', mid twenties to early thirties and maybe 250-300lbs and best of all super nice and pleasant even at 4 in the morning. I was at the window waiting to pick up when I saw she had dropped something, bent to pick it up. From my angle I could only see her from the waist up, but when she bent her too small shirt pulled up exposing one side of her lower back, the softest love handle you've seen! It was enticing, moreso than if id seen something more explicit and reminded me of what id heard of the Victorian era where the sight of the nape of her neck or a wrist would make the heart go a'flutter

- was at work sitting in on a conversation between to women. The one was a supervisor and was lamenting (jocularly mind you, I don't think she feels harrassed) about having to go out and instruct the workers because of her size. You see, here in Miami we have alot of blacks and Hispanics (myself among them) and others making the city much more appreciative of bigger, curvier women as a whole I think. She's much like the Dunkista size-wise described above but with a near perfect hourglass shape. She continued "I have to be like 'dont look!'" as she moves her clipboard over her cleavage, 'dont look!' moving it behind her back to cover her butt, 'dont look!' moving the clipboard again to  one side to cover her hip. How self-aware! I remember looking away quickly, thinking "She knows!"

Over the summer I met a bunch of girls with some odd eating habits. We would get drunk per the usual and then at 4 in the morning two of them would absolutely house a medium big mac meal from McDonalds. Generally, when I'm drunk I eat poorly, but not a huge meal like that. Go figure.

Girl 1 had a very stressful office job that involved sitting on her ass for 12 hours or more at a time. She told me she was self conscious about always ordering huge Italian dinners while her coworkers got some healthy crap. Over the summer she definitely put on several pounds. She was very skinny beforehand, so her pics don't give much away. Nevertheless, it was apparent to me. She also drank quite a bit which I'm sure contributed.

Girl 2 was already a bit of a bigger girl. She has a decent belly and a big rack. She was astounded that I could go all day without eating because as she put it she would eat constantly. I'd believe her from what I saw.

• 2 weeks later...

She finally crested into Size 12s about a week ago...she wasn't upset when she bought her some outfits but we got into the car and seemed upset. She said she was "Hangry" apparently a combination of hungry and angry. So I took her to a place we deemed too classy to go to: Old Country Buffett. While still wearing her size tens, made a pig out of herself. Not like those huge unrealistic stuffing in the FA fiction, but she knew what she was doing to me. We got out to the car she hiccuped, unbuttoned her pants (this time way too tight), "sorry just had to get it out of system, I'll be in 14s if I keep this up" I nearly lost it right there in the car.

What a wonderful event! :-)

Best wishes,

Chris

We had an office bake-off contest last year where everyone brought in homemade deserts for everyone to sample.

One of the gals I work with has always been thick, which combined with a naturally lazy demeanour means she has never been able to lose weight - she's quite pretty, 5'8" and at that time had recently complained about hitting her (then) all-time high of 197 pounds.

I brought in cheesecake, and combined with all the other sugar-filled deserts there were thousands of calories ripe for consumption. As it turns out there were too many desserts for any one person to adequately sample - she tried gamely though, but once she got about halfway through the various desserts she hobbled back to her desk and flopped down in her chair, breathing heavily with her eyes closed, rubbing her hand slowly over her tummy. I asked her if she was all right, and she replied that she was filled to bursting.

She was sooo sexy in that condition, it was all I could do to conceal my excitement; I went back to the dessert table and brought her a few more treats that she hadn't yet tried, managing to coax her into sampling them - I did it three more times, and by the end she was almost horizontal on her chair with her head thrown back, lamenting "Oh God I'm so full," which only got me even more excited -- and the thought of her possibly cresting the magic 200-pound mark right there in front of me got me even more worked up.

She looked like she wanted to hibernate -- and she never looked better :)

Glad to see we're getting more hits here. I'll add another from my teenage years back when I was as clueless about the feelings and desires of others as my own.

She was the girl next door if you'll pardon the cliche. Shortish, though about a head taller than me, maybe 5'6 200lbs Caucasian with a cute round face, and thick straightish brown hair down to shoulder or mid back. If I remember right her eyes were either brown or hazel. I remember she was two years ahead of me in high school and super nice. When I had my appendectomy she would visit and watch movies to keep me company.

fast forward and its maybe spring of 2000 and Monsters Inc, the Disney movie, was new in theaters and she asked me if I wanted to go. I didn't but only because I didn't want to see a "kids movie" but I suspect now she was asking me out on a date. I eventually agreed because I figured I owed her for visiting me after my surgery but mostly because the trailer to Star Wars Episode 2 was going to be in the previews. In any case I was firmly under the impression she just wanted to be nice and take me to a movie. Idiot.

so anyway, she said she wanted to get some snacks on the way there, which I assumed would be a couple candy bars smuggled in her purse. She ends up pulling into Wendys (fast food burger place, fyi) and orders two cheeseburgers for herself and 1 for me. I remember being so annoyed because we were already late and I was afraid we were going to miss the trailers. We sit down near the back (think she was hoping to make out -- I was such an idiot) and shortly after out come the burgers, one after another.

long story short we missed them and spent the rest of the night on an awkward non-date. If only I hadn't been clueless. If only I had recognized my own tastes sooner. If only I had the courage then to hit on the "cute but fat" girl next door. Good lord, to relive that date knowing, and feeling!, the way I do now

Guest omphpumph

Glad to see we're getting more hits here. I'll add another from my teenage years back when I was as clueless about the feelings and desires of others as my own.

She was the girl next door if you'll pardon the cliche. Shortish, though about a head taller than me, maybe 5'6 200lbs Caucasian with a cute round face, and thick straightish brown hair down to shoulder or mid back. If I remember right her eyes were either brown or hazel. I remember she was two years ahead of me in high school and super nice. When I had my appendectomy she would visit and watch movies to keep me company.

fast forward and its maybe spring of 2000 and Monsters Inc, the Disney movie, was new in theaters and she asked me if I wanted to go. I didn't but only because I didn't want to see a "kids movie" but I suspect now she was asking me out on a date. I eventually agreed because I figured I owed her for visiting me after my surgery but mostly because the trailer to Star Wars Episode 2 was going to be in the previews. In any case I was firmly under the impression she just wanted to be nice and take me to a movie. Idiot.

so anyway, she said she wanted to get some snacks on the way there, which I assumed would be a couple candy bars smuggled in her purse. She ends up pulling into Wendys (fast food burger place, fyi) and orders two cheeseburgers for herself and 1 for me. I remember being so annoyed because we were already late and I was afraid we were going to miss the trailers. We sit down near the back (think she was hoping to make out -- I was such an idiot) and shortly after out come the burgers, one after another.

long story short we missed them and spent the rest of the night on an awkward non-date. If only I hadn't been clueless. If only I had recognized my own tastes sooner. If only I had the courage then to hit on the "cute but fat" girl next door. Good lord, to relive that date knowing, and feeling!, the way I do now

Hate to say it, but I do believe you missed out on a wonderful opportunity.  :(

Hate to say it, but I do believe you missed out on a wonderful opportunity.  :(

inorite?

so My wife jokingly told me if I get her a milkshake she will give me sex. So here I am in the car heading to Sonic. I made it clear to her what this means for me and she seemed pretty willing.

wish me luck!

Guest omphpumph

so My wife jokingly told me if I get her a milkshake she will give me sex. So here I am in the car heading to Sonic. I made it clear to her what this means for me and she seemed pretty willing.

wish me luck!

Well then, some opportunities are best missed!  Especially when ones like this come along later.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw something quite captivating in a cafe today whilst having a coffee and a bit to eat and thought a few people on here might appreciate it.

There were a couple sat just across from me. I would say they were in their 30s. Average size bloke and a largish lady, I would guess she was about 5ft 5 and maybe 15-16 stone, she was definitely carrying quite a bit of extra weight but had long dark curly hair and a stunningly pretty face.

After they had finished their late breakfast, the waiter asked them if they would like any dessert. The man said no but the woman asked to see the menu. He looked at her quite pointedly and said loudly enough for other diners to hear "I don't think all these treats and desserts are doing you any good, you know, Sophie. You are getting bigger you know, don't you think you should be eating more sensibly!"

She looked shocked and a bit upset but when the waiter came back 5 minutes later she ordered herself a big slice of coffee cake with cream!

I saw something quite captivating in a cafe today whilst having a coffee and a bit to eat and thought a few people on here might appreciate it.

There were a couple sat just across from me. I would say they were in their 30s. Average size bloke and a largish lady, I would guess she was about 5ft 5 and maybe 15-16 stone, she was definitely carrying quite a bit of extra weight but had long dark curly hair and a stunningly pretty face.

After they had finished their late breakfast, the waiter asked them if they would like any dessert. The man said no but the woman asked to see the menu. He looked at her quite pointedly and said loudly enough for other diners to hear "I don't think all these treats and desserts are doing you any good, you know, Sophie. You are getting bigger you know, don't you think you should be eating more sensibly!"

She looked shocked and a bit upset but when the waiter came back 5 minutes later she ordered herself a big slice of coffee cake with cream!

wow, I mean, cool story and good for her but sheesh what a prick to fat shame her that way infront of everyone whether his concern for her health was genuine or not

You see now, these things happen around me, and I make notes of them, but I usually take the choicest factors of the situation and turn it into a short WG story. The fact y'all are sharing your own, well I've got at least two new story ideas now after reading these!

Well I can't just take y'all's stories and not add one of my own, so let's go with this one.

So the girl was one of my best friends in high school, about 5'4" and 189 lb. at her peak weight. Well, I SAY that's her peak weight, that's the heaviest I ever got a number for. She went off for a summer after high school to work as a chef on a ranch in Montana, and her specialty was desserts. You see where this is going?

She came back from that summer, squishy, well-breasted, and fat assed. Turns out testing the desserts before you serve them, and also eating your fill at every meal, including enjoying your own calorie-dense handiwork, can add a few pounds, in her case, to the choicest places. We met up at a football game where her sister was dancing, and she took full advantage of the rich, fatty foods they were selling, more than once. The complaint, "ooh, I ate too much!" Was heard more than once that night.

Chick always did have a serious problem with overeating...

Another nice sight for me last week - There is a lady who works in our local health food shop who has always had a tendency to be a bit on the plump side. She had a baby a couple of years ago and I would guess she would have been somewhere in the 12-12.5 stone range after that (she is only short, maybe about 5ft2 at a guess).

She has recently been away to Corfu on an all inclusive holiday (and we all know what that means right!) and she is absolutely bursting out of her work uniform t-shirt now.  It is skin tight around her rolls of tummy fat, in fact she looks like she has been poured into it to the extent you can see her belly button. Bear in mind it used to fit properly. She has also clearly gained weight in her face, her cheeks look rounder and she has a proper double chin now rather than just a hint of one.

She was away for over 2 weeks and I reckon she has put on at least a stone. It looks incredibly sexy on her.

• 4 months later...

Hey folks,  just a quick update on the pretty fat girl (Sophie). I was having a coffee in the same place in before when she wobbled into view. She was absolutely bursting out of her blue jeans and had her T-shirt looked like it had been painted on. I would say she has had a VERY good Christmas and hasn't exactly been holding back since!

A coffee with whipped cream and some sort of syrup seemed to be her beverage of choice accompanied by a slice of carrot cake so it certainly doesn't look as if she intends to "eat more sensibly"!