Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Guest meeness

I had active weekend with my girlfriend and our friends. We biked to beach (about 20k one way), played weach volley and beach socker, swimmed and relaxed at the beach. Then biked back.

It was obvious how much effort those activities demanded from my girlfriend. First of all, she biked really slow and needed to rest several times before we even get there. That's way we left behind the group.

She did pretty ok with volley because it wasn't very serious game and there was almost no running (she never ran after the ball, always someone else did that. But completely another thing was socker. There she HAD to run. But every small sprint over the socker feeld left her out of breath. After a few minutes she looked like daying and quit game.

On our way beck home she was completely exhausted and barely biked all way.

Guest JigglyArms
11 hours ago, meeness said:

I had active weekend with my girlfriend and our friends. We biked to beach (about 20k one way), played weach volley and beach socker, swimmed and relaxed at the beach. Then biked back.

It was obvious how much effort those activities demanded from my girlfriend. First of all, she biked really slow and needed to rest several times before we even get there. That's way we left behind the group.

She did pretty ok with volley because it wasn't very serious game and there was almost no running (she never ran after the ball, always someone else did that. But completely another thing was socker. There she HAD to run. But every small sprint over the socker feeld left her out of breath. After a few minutes she looked like daying and quit game.

On our way beck home she was completely exhausted and barely biked all way.

Can you tell us more about your gf? Weight? Height? Gaining story?

Guest meeness
7 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Can you tell us more about your gf? Weight? Height? Gaining story?

She's 5'3" and about 150-155 lbs college girl. I know her for 10 months. We started as rommates. She got my attention at very first night by wearing short spandex shorts and too tight and too short tank top in living room. Remember that first night she sat at the coach in somewhat like lotos pose, chatting and drinking beer with her big, completely round, soft, jiggly, half naked belly resting in her lap.

Her arms and legs are soft and chubby but not big. She is well proportioned (not athletic or toned in any way), a bit rectangle type, with small breats. She mostly carry extra fat in front of her belly, around the navel. It's really round and soft, and relatively large comparing to rest of her frame, if she isn't sucking it in. She sometimes suck it in, and than it appears to be almost flat, but not completely. There's still a soft roll of fat under her belly button.

She has gained about 10 pounds during that year I know her. I like that she's still wearing all the same clothes, which are obviously too small now. I adore her style. every piece in her wardrobe is skin tight. Tight jeans (relatively low waisted), little shorts (half of them doesn't contan her butt cheeks completely), short and tight tank tops that often let the lower part of her belly naked.

She knows she's overweight and out of shape but can joke and speak freely about it. She often make comments about it. Like how out of breath she is because of stairs and so on. She likes holiday activties (now in summer we regularly do them), but she's too lazy to do regular exercises. She made a New Year resolutin to hit the gym. We both went there (she wanted me to go with her), but only a few times. It was very hot how she demonstrated her lack of strenght and cardio in evry possible way (on different machines).

About those stairs. She often comlains about it because we live on the 5th floor and there is no elevator. She's out of breath EVERY SINGLE TIME.

what else you want to hear?

P.S. English isn't my native language, so sorry for mistakes.

Guest uptheirons

The other day I was riding the bus and saw a very cubby girl  who was constantly taking selfies. She was sitting and I was standing near her. She had her shirt untucked but it did not completely cover her belly. With every movement she made and every road bump, her shirt worked its way up further and further until I could see her chunky belly all the way up to her bellybutton. I caught her looking at me looking at her very exposed gut and she didn’t seem to care. She did sometimes tug her shirt back down, so it would at least cover her navel and like two inches below, but after a few moments her belly button has worked it’s way out again. By the time she got off she was showing her belly a little above her bellybutton and I had nearly stared at it for thirty minutes. 

5 hours ago, uptheirons said:

I caught her looking at me looking at her very exposed gut and she didn’t seem to care. She did sometimes tug her shirt back down, so it would at least cover her navel and like two inches below, but after a few moments her belly button has worked it’s way out again. By the time she got off she was showing her belly a little above her bellybutton and I had nearly stared at it for thirty minutes. 

I'm seeing this in movie theaters too, though I do admit the bus has a whole lotta shaking going on lol to quote Jerry Springer.  I do find it weird when women want to readjust crop tops or whatever though.  Regardless, 10 degrees is a world of difference between a man and a woman, who that latent stripper instinct will kick in asap lol.

I have to tell you about Kate. I first met her in college, she was a close friend of the girl I was dating at the time. She was only 5'2" or 5'3" but with an incredibly curvy body and the most beautiful face. Slightly chubby cheeks and upper arms. She's got big perky DDs and there is naturally this little bit of an arch in her lower back that causes her big round booty to stick out in the hottest way. She also had a chubby little belly that stuck out just enough to be noticeable in most of her outfits. She was the heaviest girl in that group of friends and I've gotten to spend tons of time with her as well as hearing some stories from her friend I used to date.

She moved into an apartment with her bf, and as low-income college students, were living off tons of drive-thru food and cheap pizza. We were always over there barbecuing, swimming, drinking tons of beer, baking cookies.

I remember my ex telling me this girl had "problems" with binge eating, and so she was always trying to encourage her to exercise and come to Weight Watchers meetings, but I don't think they went to very many together.

During one semester this girl put on a huge amount of weight really quickly (30-40lbs) to the point where everyone was talking about it including my ex. One day we were at a brewery celebrating someone's birthday, and Kate pointed out a very heavy girl in the room who had recently had a baby and asked me if she looked as big as her. I told her "no way" and that she still looked super hot. But in truth, she was closer to that girl's size probably than anyone else at the party. She had put on weight all over, but what was most noticeable was her stomach. She now had a proper little spare tire that hung over the waistband of her jeans.

On one occasion around that time we were all hanging out doing tons of beer bongs (I've always loved getting her drunk) and the topic of her high school cheerleading days came up. Soon she was running back and forth doing cartwheels and round offs, and each time her shirt rode up and exposed her big jelly belly, which was bouncing around all over the place! I think her bf was really embarrassed, but to me it was so exciting I'll never forget.

Another time a bunch of us were hanging out over there drinking beer and we ordered several pizzas and appetizers. I watched Kate in her tube top and booty shorts putting away plate after plate of pizza and bread sticks with extra sauce and ranch dip. Shortly after that she walked past me holding her bloated belly, heading towards the bedroom. Her boyfriend went to check on her and then told everyone that she had an upset stomach and needed to lay down for a while.

I heard about several situations where that big appetite got her into trouble. I remember my ex telling me that Kate got written up at work for calling out sick with stomach aches too often. I was privy to a conversation between her bf at the time and my gf at the time that went like this...

my ex: how is Kate feeling? Will she be here soon?

her bf: yes, she is better today. But damn, she really loses control sometimes. The other night she got high and ate a whole tub of ice cream. Sometimes dairy doesn't agree with her. She made herself so sick she called out of work in the morning and spent all day in bed with a tummy ache.

my ex: f*** that! Make her get up and walk it off. She shouldn't be rewarded for pigging out like that.

There were many times when we would stop and pick up drive thru fast food after late nights out on the town. One time we went to In-N-Out and Kate ordered a 4X4 with animal style fries (that's a quadruple burger with cheese-smothered French fries from the secret menu). I gave her a high five when she ordered it. How often do you see a really hot girl order something like that? And she ate the whole thing, no problem.

15 minutes ago, FortunateDan said:

There were many times when we would stop and pick up drive thru fast food after late nights out on the town. One time we went to In-N-Out and Kate ordered a 4X4 with animal style fries (that's a quadruple burger with cheese-smothered French fries from the secret menu). I gave her a high five when she ordered it. How often do you see a really hot girl order something like that? And she ate the whole thing, no problem. 

Nice!! She sounds like a real hottie.

My girl used to get those 4X4s back in the day. Now she is on a diet and only gets the double burger w/ cheese fries haha

I'm in what used to be a farmer's region at the moment. Or: heaven.

What walks around freely here is amazing. There are at least 3 generations of just overweight, fat, or really obese women here.

There's a good number of women 70+ who are at least 200 lbs.
Then you have your women in their 40's and 50's. Many of these are well over 200. Comparing with my wife I'd say they're 220-250 lbs.

In the mall there are many mothers with daughters in their 20's/30's where either they're doing a competition who is the fattest, or overeating and being fat is just what they learned while growing up, and that this is how they end up.

It's not rare to do a grocery run here and see no thin women, or spot them only as a rarity. 

Being fat is completely normalized in this town/village. I haven't hear a fat joke or a "she's fat" remark. I have heard women refer to someone 170-190 lbs as being thin though!

I feast my eyes all the time, and it's really encouraging to see a mom and her 20-25 year old daughter step out of a car, both wide, heavy, overweight, and see them move around.

52 minutes ago, allgrownup said:

I'm in what used to be a farmer's region at the moment. Or: heaven.

What walks around freely here is amazing. There are at least 3 generations of just overweight, fat, or really obese women here.

There's a good number of women 70+ who are at least 200 lbs.
Then you have your women in their 40's and 50's. Many of these are well over 200. Comparing with my wife I'd say they're 220-250 lbs.

In the mall there are many mothers with daughters in their 20's/30's where either they're doing a competition who is the fattest, or overeating and being fat is just what they learned while growing up, and that this is how they end up.

It's not rare to do a grocery run here and see no thin women, or spot them only as a rarity. 

Being fat is completely normalized in this town/village. I haven't hear a fat joke or a "she's fat" remark. I have heard women refer to someone 170-190 lbs as being thin though!

I feast my eyes all the time, and it's really encouraging to see a mom and her 20-25 year old daughter step out of a car, both wide, heavy, overweight, and see them move around.

Damn I'm moving right now, what state?

Guest The Bitch
On 7/13/2019 at 4:16 AM, allgrownup said:

In Canada, not the US :)

It's a different socio-economic place. With the amount of people that smoke cigarettes here you would swear you're back in the 1980's. 

Obesity + heavy smoking. What could go wrong?

Here’s another experience with Kate...

This is an interaction Kate told my ex about, who then repeated it to me. She was picking up her bf from work one day, and when he got in the car he was staring at her belly for a minute and then told her, "You need to not eat fast food anymore".

A couple days after this happened I was hanging out with Kate while our partners were working. She said she was hungry and I offered to take her to McDonalds, which was just around the corner. She agreed, and then once we were in the drive-thru line she tells me, “I’m not supposed to be eating this stuff”. I told her I wouldn’t tell anyone and then ordered a whole bunch of stuff, hoping it would encourage her not to hold back. She ended up getting a chicken tenders meal with large fries and soda, and two double burgers.

Later that day we met up with the girl I was dating, and after running a couple errands we all stopped for ice cream. My ex was dieting, trying to get her chub under control before swimsuit season, and she got a small cup of ice cream with fruit. Whereas, Kate took full advantage of her boyfriend’s absence and ordered a big sundae with brownies and all her favorite chocolates on top.

Knowing that she had just been told to lose weight, the way she was eating was just naughty and rebellious B)

• Curvage Model

Once, back in my sophomore year of high school, I was in a criminal justice class. Across the class (sadly not a friend of mine) was a super cute, shaggy haired senior football player. He yawned once while we were watching some movie in class, and when he leaned back to stretch, his doughy, slightly hairy belly came out of his too small shirt and flopped onto his thighs 😍

Guest Lipophilus

Recently I was standing in a crowded, and not exactly spacious, train. From the corner of my eye I saw a slim lady and a BBW getting up from their seats. The closest exit was blocked by a tightly packed group who didn't make any sign of moving. So they chose the other way, which meant squeezing through the space between myself and the back of the seats opposite me. I felt the first lady's clothes brushing slightly against me, which caused a pleasant anticipation of what was to follow: And indeed, a moment later I felt a soft, big butt cheek pressing against my backside, and after a very short pause, her second butt cheek followed. When she was walking on the platform, I saw that she was about 130 to 140 kg, not very tall, and was wearing a long, black skirt that very nicely showed the curves of her large hips and thighs.

Okay, fast forward a couple of years - Kate and I ran off together and she has gotten fatter B) She already knew about some of my fetishes when we got together from having been close friends with my ex, and she has just eaten them up (literally!).

After she left her controlling ex, I was excited to test the limits of her appetite. Week after week I ordered us pizzas and took her out to all her favorite restaurants - Mexican, Italian, American - and filled her up with all the fattening food and beer she could handle. Her binge eating got out of control again pretty fast. She would frequently eat until her stomach hurt without any coaxing from me, and sometimes she'd stuff herself so bad that it was a struggle for her to keep everything down.

All this out of control eating and her continual cravings for sweets has been so hot! But after gaining another 50lbs in just 18 months, and also struggling with some back problems, she is now trying to get her weight under control. She has given me permission to post some pics so long as I blur out her pretty face.

Blur1.thumb.jpg.bb961504a0d8508989d13f548ed120d6.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.bf72a360d63fc896547581559e1cffe5.jpg

Fun story I stumbled across: 

My girlfriend's sister "Quinn" has always been a skinny minny at 5'10 and 130 pounds soaking wet. Even through college she avoided the dreaded freshman 15 even though she always eats and drinks whatever she wants. She always teased my girlfriend for being "the big sister" (my girl is younger but the bigger of the two at a chubby 6'2 and 200 pounds) and never had any trouble staying in shape. Even though she never really diets or exercises she's always rocked washboard abs. She would complain about being "too skinny." All that is changing though.

Quinn came up for a visit and I couldn't help but notice a couple things. She, usually a picky eater, has a BIG appetite now and totally crushed an order of chicken nachos herself. Her fitted, designer jeans were riding a little lower to make room for some new pudge around her waist. Her tank top was scandelously tight around her new belly and I could see the indent of her deeper, pierced bellybutton through it. Most of all the former string bean had legit tits and ass! My girlfriend even commented on how Quinn has "a nice big butt now."

We decided to go out for a meal and drinks at a joint with a pool and hot tubs. Quinn didn't want to swim, claiming she didn't want to get her hair wet, she didn't bring her bikini, ect. My girlfriend INSISTED that Quinn needed to swim with us and even provided a bikini.

So after a few drinks the girls shared mozzarella sticks and each got a burger and cheesecake for dessert. After they both cleaned their plates it was time to get in the pool.

My jaw dropped when I saw Quinn, in a bikini with nothing left to the imagination. The former bean pole had an ample bosom, a nice fat butt and a round, jiggly pot belly complete with love handles. My girlfriend, usually the one being teased about her weight, really gave Quinn the business. My girl grabbed Quinn by the love handles exclaiming, "Wow, sis you are REALLY filling out! We'll be sharing jeans before you know it!" Later when Quinn mentioned the meal plan at her job, my girl pinched Quinn's bellyroll and says, "So THAT'S where this little tummy came from! I thought you might have been pregnant! You're definitely eating for two!"

Quinn shrugged off the teasing for the most part, occasionally firing back on my chubby girlfriend but mostly admitted to her weight gain good naturedly. Talking about her wardrobe getting tight and revealing, talking about her deeper bellybutton and how "I jiggle now!" She even sheepishly asked me "Be honest, am I too FAT for a belly ring? Should I take it out if I get any bigger?" Of course I just kept complimenting her, telling her the weight suited her, she looked better thick, ect.

The cherry on top was when we got home. We were all drunk and my girlfriend and I were trying to guess Quinn's weight when my girl mentioned that Quinn was gonna need a new drivers license because, "There's no WAY you're 130 pounds anymore, girl!" With that my girlfriend marched off to the bathroomand and returned with a scale. Quinn hopped on without hesitation.

I blurted out, "At least 20!" To which Quinn responded, "No way! Ten or fifteen pounds AT MOST! I haven't gained THAT much weight." But when the needle stopped it turns out skinny little Quinn was tipping the scales at a whopping 156 pounds! Quinn blushed and gasped, "I've gained almost THIRTY pounds!" With that my girl lifted up Quinn's shirt and patted her bloated belly, "Damn, sis. You better slow down or you really will be the big sister!" We all had a laugh and decided to call it a night.

Later on I had some pillow talk with my girlfriend where I admitted to getting really excited to see young women gaining weight, especially her goody two shoes skinny older sister. My girlfriend agreed saying how Quinn had given her a hard time about her weight their entire life how nice it was to see Quinn struggle with her weight. She said, "The best part is that all that weight went to her BELLY! And she used to tease ME for looking pregnant! Quinn's packing on a fat little gut! I know I'm bigger but she LOOKS fatter! That's why I wanted her to swim with us so I could tell for sure."

Quinn shows no sign of stopping and seems comfortable with her fuller figure. She's been borrowing my girl's "skinny jeans" because she's outgrowing all of hers. But she won't go up a size because she wants to fit back in all her designer jeans because she can, "Loose the weight whenever I want to." She's always joking about working on her summer bod or watching her girlish figure even as she eats anything not nailed down. She has to constantly tug her tops down when they ride up and her pants have no hope of going past her waist. She jokes about having to suck in her fat gut for selfies so she doesn't look fat on social media. She's totally a chubby girl with a skinny girl mindset. Both her and my girlfriend both think their still thin, trim and can eat whatever they want but they both are getting fat, thick and busty. Fun to watch.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Stuffers/comments/c0ba0s/my_girlfriends_sister_is_getting_fat_and_we_all/

• 2 weeks later...

The other night I took my girl out to one of our favorite breweries. She has been on a pretty strict diet the past few weeks, really trying to avoid carbs and sweets. But when she picked this particular spot for dinner I knew a pig out was coming because she really likes their appetizers and beer.

Before we left she was trying on some new clothes, including a really sexy dress. She was thinking of changing again since it was a pretty tight fit, but I told her it looked super hot and so she agreed to wear it to dinner.

Once at the restaurant we headed straight for the bar area, which Kate prefers because the tables are higher so she can fit in the booths more comfortably.

We started with a few beers and then each got our own order of avocado eggrolls (1,060 calories). I told her I'd drive so she got another beer and then out came a medium deep dish pizza - my girl had 6 slices (1,640 calories). Part way through the pizza she ordered a 4th draft beer (that's 1,200 calories total from the beer).

She was really full by this point, but we had a buy-one-get-one coupon on our account for dessert that was expiring soon. She picked a fudge brownie sundae for herself and ate up every last bite (1,360 calories).

I paid the bill and she leaned back and moaned that she was too full to walk and that we needed to go slowly. When she stood up from the booth I couldn't believe it! After three weeks of mostly eating healthy, all that beer and pizza had given her a huge bloated belly. The dress was now so tight I could see the complete outline of her stomach, including her love handles and belly button.

She took hold of my arm and rested her other hand on her bloated belly just above the navel. Slowly we made our way across the bar area, through the restaurant, and past the valet workers and a couple groups of people in the parking lot. She continued holding her stomach until I opened the car door for her to get in.

On the drive home she couldn't stop burping, which is unusual for her. About half way there she leaned her seat back and fell asleep with all 5,260 calories worth of food and beer still sitting in her stomach.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutebelly99

Speaking of lazy lifestyles. My GF and I went to the mall yesterday to find a present for her cousin. After walking around for about 30 minutes she started complaining about how tired she was. So we found a bench and sat down . I went and bought us both some ice cream. As we sat there eating it she started talking about how she didn’t want to have to walk all the way back to the parking garage. I told her I would go get the car so she wouldn’t have to walk. She asked me to buy her a coke while she waited. So of course I did. By the time I pulled up to the door with the car she had finished the coke . Needless to say I think she replenished her self from all the calories she burned walking around the mall.

14 hours ago, cutebelly99 said:

Speaking of lazy lifestyles. My GF and I went to the mall yesterday to find a present for her cousin. After walking around for about 30 minutes she started complaining about how tired she was. So we found a bench and sat down . I went and bought us both some ice cream. As we sat there eating it she started talking about how she didn’t want to have to walk all the way back to the parking garage. I told her I would go get the car so she wouldn’t have to walk. She asked me to buy her a coke while she waited. So of course I did. By the time I pulled up to the door with the car she had finished the coke . Needless to say I think she replenished her self from all the calories she burned walking around the mall.

Getting the car, but first buying her ice cream? You da man. She's turning into quite the lazy one-it doesn't sound like she'll be getting to the gym anytime soon.

You might have to buy her a bigger Coke next time, lol.

Guest cutebelly99
9 hours ago, high said:

Getting the car, but first buying her ice cream? You da man. She's turning into quite the lazy one-it doesn't sound like she'll be getting to the gym anytime soon.

You might have to buy her a bigger Coke next time, lol.

She really is getting lazy. She goes to work and sits in her office chair all day and comes home and sits on the couch almost everyday. There’s not a whole lot of exercise for her these days. She gets out of breath if we have to walk for more then 10 minutes anywhere 

Went to a concert last night with the wife. She's usually very adamant about being right up near the stage. At the back of this venue was the bar and a popular pizza stand. I noticed all of the chubby women were standing at the back pounding pizza and beers all night. So it was only fitting that my wife told me she was not in the mood to be near the stage and preferred standing at the back last night, lol. 🍕🍻🍕🍻

I met my wife way back in 1996. We were working in the same place at the time. I noticed a brunette, about 5'2, mid-20s, with beautiful brown eyes and a fuller figure. She was a size 14-16 and (I later found out) around 170 lbs. The weight was fairly evenly distributed but she had a curve to her lower belly in particular. One thing I noticed was that she liked food. She'd always have dessert with lunch and would often have a snack during break. We hit it off and started going out. I took her for dinner and dessert, and made sure to bring chocolates or treats every single time I showed up.

Our third date she had me over and made dinner. Although I'm quite a bit taller (6'1) she gave us identical portions. She went to get seconds - as I would discover, she always goes for seconds - and about halfway through this second helping remarked, 'oof, I'm getting full,' but still finished it and found room for cheesecake dessert. Later we repaired to the couch to watch a movie. I tried to make out at first, and she gamely reciprocated before sheepishly asking if we could wait a bit because she was too full. Naturally this turned me on all the more.

One of our first nights of sleeping together, between making love and falling asleep we shared some chocolates. 'This is the worst thing we can do!' she remarked. I had one or two, she had five or six before slipping off to dreamland.

What became apparent almost right away, then, was that she was a real foodie. Possibly a gainer. She had been a fat kid, thinned out in her late teens and early 20s, and then, by the time we met she was already well into a weight-gain phase that coincided with the slowing metabolism of the later 20s. She had a bag full of clothes that didn't 'fit any more.' And she seemed to have no filter or self-consciousness when it came to eating. I, meanwhile, was not exactly a 'feeder' but was delighted to encourage these tendencies.

To be continued...

On 9/8/2019 at 1:50 PM, Joliat said:

I met my wife way back in 1996. We were working in the same place at the time. I noticed a brunette, about 5'2, mid-20s, with beautiful brown eyes and a fuller figure. She was a size 14-16 and (I later found out) around 170 lbs. The weight was fairly evenly distributed but she had a curve to her lower belly in particular. One thing I noticed was that she liked food. She'd always have dessert with lunch and would often have a snack during break. We hit it off and started going out. I took her for dinner and dessert, and made sure to bring chocolates or treats every single time I showed up.

Our third date she had me over and made dinner. Although I'm quite a bit taller (6'1) she gave us identical portions. She went to get seconds - as I would discover, she always goes for seconds - and about halfway through this second helping remarked, 'oof, I'm getting full,' but still finished it and found room for cheesecake dessert. Later we repaired to the couch to watch a movie. I tried to make out at first, and she gamely reciprocated before sheepishly asking if we could wait a bit because she was too full. Naturally this turned me on all the more.

One of our first nights of sleeping together, between making love and falling asleep we shared some chocolates. 'This is the worst thing we can do!' she remarked. I had one or two, she had five or six before slipping off to dreamland.

What became apparent almost right away, then, was that she was a real foodie. Possibly a gainer. She had been a fat kid, thinned out in her late teens and early 20s, and then, by the time we met she was already well into a weight-gain phase that coincided with the slowing metabolism of the later 20s. She had a bag full of clothes that didn't 'fit any more.' And she seemed to have no filter or self-consciousness when it came to eating. I, meanwhile, was not exactly a 'feeder' but was delighted to encourage these tendencies.

To be continued...

nicely written! interested to hear more. 

During our holydays, the daughter of one of my cousin joined us to spent a few days with us. She is 19 years old and completed her first year at university in June. She is a very beautiful girl, very attractive and had always been very thin although with very feminine curves. But “she had always been” because now, after one year in university, she is not exactly the same slim girl. 

When arriving, wearing jeans and a crop top, it appears immediately that she had blossomed nicely! Her top was quite tight on her boobs and because of her low waisted jeans, she had a beautiful muffin top. This glorious body exploded when going to the beach, in a sexy bikini, showing her softer body all-over. She sports now a nice spare tyre and a protruding soft belly, with a large belly button, slightly bouncing when running on the beach! Her thighs are also quite fat!

According to my wife, to whom she confided, she gained 9 kg (i.e. 20 lbs) because of too much partying, drinking alcohol and eating junk food. And she is decided to change her lifestyle… but during these days with us, it doesn’t appear to be so! It is true that with my wife cooking and myself preparing alcoholic drinks we didn’t help her! But she made little resistance! And I appreciated that she is not self-conscious at all, even joking sometimes about her “new curves”.