Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Guest cutebelly99
1 minute ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Like a fat girl... leave it to the man to clean cook and do errands lol

Yeah I don’t mind especially if she sitting in the couch eating while I do the cleaning. She complains if I park to far away in a parking lot because she doesn’t like to walk lol

1 hour ago, cutebelly99 said:

I have noticed my GF has gotten lazy since she’s gained weight. She hardly ever does house chores and just wants to lay on the couch and watch tv

We've had a basket of folded laundry sitting on our living room floor for 3 days because my wife doesn't like to do the stairs any more. She used to be such a clean freak. It's amazing how far her standards have dropped since getting fat. Dishes sit in the sink now. She'll fall asleep with ranch dressing sitting on our head board. Will toss a string cheese wrapper on the ground for the night lol. Now putting a few dishes in the dishwasher is deemed "cleaning the house" to her and she lays around watching Netflix for the rest of the night. One by one, I've absorbed most of the nightly chores but it's something that goes with the territory. 🐽👑💍

Guest cutebelly99

All that eating makes them tired. My GF was taking care of the laundry the other day... four days later it’s still in the basket on our floor. So I end up taking care of hers as well. Like your wife she used to keep everything spotless. Now she’s just concerned about lounging around and making sure she has snacks

Guest Kika0119
8 hours ago, cutebelly99 said:

Yeah I don’t mind especially if she sitting in the couch eating while I do the cleaning. She complains if I park to far away in a parking lot because she doesn’t like to walk lol

My fiance does the same exact thing, she makes a comment every single time I happen to park just a little too far away from the building entrance. Even today we were in a building and we were gonna head up to just the second floor and she was like "is there an elevator or do we have to take the stairs?" I told her idk if there's an elevator, so we took the stairs. Then on the second floor, we found out we actually had to be on the third floor, but I found an elevator and when we got in, she was like "you're telling me this elevator is here and you had me use the stairs?" I'm telling, she's gotten so lazy. 

Guest cutebelly99
On 6/18/2019 at 7:44 PM, Kika0119 said:

My fiance does the same exact thing, she makes a comment every single time I happen to park just a little too far away from the building entrance. Even today we were in a building and we were gonna head up to just the second floor and she was like "is there an elevator or do we have to take the stairs?" I told her idk if there's an elevator, so we took the stairs. Then on the second floor, we found out we actually had to be on the third floor, but I found an elevator and when we got in, she was like "you're telling me this elevator is here and you had me use the stairs?" I'm telling, she's gotten so lazy. 

WOW! She definitely sounds lazy. How big is your fiancé? My GF tried to get out of the pool today without using the ladder, and yeah she failed lol. It was such a hot sight. She couldn’t lift her fat thighs high enough to get out. Her upper body isn’t strong enough to pull her self out either.

Guest Kika0119
6 hours ago, cutebelly99 said:

WOW! She definitely sounds lazy. How big is your fiancé? My GF tried to get out of the pool today without using the ladder, and yeah she failed lol. It was such a hot sight. She couldn’t lift her fat thighs high enough to get out. Her upper body isn’t strong enough to pull her self out either.

I think she weighs a little more now, but last we checked, she weighs around 175 and she’s 5’2”. The weight spread across her body, but most of it is in her butt and thighs. Sometimes when she’s walking up a staircase, I’ll be behind her and I’ll lift her butt up and she tells me how much lighter she feels and how much easier it feels to walk up the stairs when i do that lol 

Guest cutebelly99
54 minutes ago, Kika0119 said:

I think she weighs a little more now, but last we checked, she weighs around 175 and she’s 5’2”. The weight spread across her body, but most of it is in her butt and thighs. Sometimes when she’s walking up a staircase, I’ll be behind her and I’ll lift her butt up and she tells me how much lighter she feels and how much easier it feels to walk up the stairs when i do that lol 

That must be a serious booty! She must be lazy if she can notice a difference from that. My girl will just lay around and snack like she is here.

DA60638B-2D55-41BA-9368-58641F89F134.jpeg

Guest Kika0119
1 hour ago, cutebelly99 said:

That must be a serious booty! She must be lazy if she can notice a difference from that. My girl will just lay around and snack like she is here.

DA60638B-2D55-41BA-9368-58641F89F134.jpeg

Here’s a pic of her butt from at least a year ago. It’s a bit fatter now 

getEncFile.thumb.jpg.afbd065a8ad581d51e28d8ae1fa70392.jpg

Guest meeness
On 6/22/2019 at 8:07 AM, cutebelly99 said:

My GF tried to get out of the pool today without using the ladder, and yeah she failed lol. It was such a hot sight. She couldn’t lift her fat thighs high enough to get out. Her upper body isn’t strong enough to pull her self out either.

The same with my gf. We were rafting with a group of friends, also with several other girls.  And every other girl could pull herselft out of the water and get to the raft by her own after swimming, except my gf.

When she tried to pull herself out, she made zero success. She couldn't lift her upper body even a little, that's how weak her arms are.

She COULD actually lift her leg high enough to touch the deck with her feet, but it gave no result because she was still too weak to get out even that way.

She was struggling there like a minute or so with no success and became completely out of breath, still in the water.

Than I swam around and lifted her up to the deck. She was so tired from her own attempts, she just lay on the deck, trying to catch her breath for another minute.

All this situation was incredebly hot.

Of course, after that she chatted A LOT with other girls about being so out of shape and having to exercise. Listening that all day long was even hotter. :)

After that first embarressment she said me to be around every time she goes swimming, to help her to get out of water.

I was at an event (not naming because privacy) and I saw so many big women. One in particular I saw was a mom who was about 250 pounds her daughter who was skinnier and pregnant. The daughter had obviously gained weight because her leggings were so tight I could see her panties. I later saw them eating and I looked like the daughter was eating more than the mom. 

And another observation was at a food truck. Two sisters, one about 250 the other 290 to 310 somewhere in there both had huge asses. The amount of shit they ordered I bet the smaller sister will be catching up really soon.

Interesting little sighting from a few days ago. Was at a well known Italian-American chain restaurant here in the UK. One of the servers has always been on the curvy side but in the time between visits had totally ballooned! Her button down shirt was gaping showing flesh between every button and much too short revealing the bulges of her lovehandles which were proudly puffing out over a pair of very tight black jeggings which barely pulled up enough to hide her arse crack and couldnt contain her belly. They really looked so uncomfortable but it was so hot. Unfortunately her shift finished before we left so i didnt get to leave her a big tip!

I was at a family reunion the other day. This one woman (related somehow, I don't know her) I saw for the second time ever and she way noticeably fatter since the reunion before. So much fatter in fact the her belly looked to drop to her knees. I couldn't really tell how much because of her flowy dress. Although she had much more smooth back fat oozing over the back of her dress.

Anyway, the real observation was amazing to me. She was showing one of the kids how to do the proper bridge shuffle for playing cards. This fat relative did not sit down, but remained standing and used her wide, apron belly as a table to show the kids how to shuffle. And I was lucky enough to have a close up view.

23 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I was at a family reunion the other day. This one woman (related somehow, I don't know her) I saw for the second time ever and she way noticeably fatter since the reunion before. So much fatter in fact the her belly looked to drop to her knees. I couldn't really tell how much because of her flowy dress. Although she had much more smooth back fat oozing over the back of her dress.

Anyway, the real observation was amazing to me. She was showing one of the kids how to do the proper bridge shuffle for playing cards. This fat relative did not sit down, but remained standing and used her wide, apron belly as a table to show the kids how to shuffle. And I was lucky enough to have a close up view.

How many plates she clear at the reunion lol

32 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

But... but weren't you both related to each other? By blood or not?

wait-a-minute.jpg

For 6 years I've wanted a nice TV in our living room. And my wife has constantly argued that room is reserved for chatting, hanging out, it's next to the kitchen. We have a kick butt large home theatre 9.2 surround sound, 75" screen on another sub-level of the home. So our living room still has this ancient 30" 720p TV. But oh how things change.

My wife has become such a fat Netflix addicted couch potato, last Friday she randomly is blowing up my phone how we need to go out THAT NIGHT and get a TV for the living room. "Really, after all of those heated arguments!" 

In Best Buy she quickly talks her way up to buying a TV 15" larger than what she stated entering the store. She's now spent the last week pasted to the couch with a shit eating grin until the wee hours of the morning gorging herself with food. Now she can watch TV with no stairs involved, directly near the fridge and cabinets always calling her name. The downward spiral continues.