Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

3 hours ago, MasterOfHisDomain said:

Nice scenario. Do you have more detailed anecdotes?

Absolutely. So the front desk security gets to know every employee who enters the building. They build friendships over time, talk about their kids, etc.

As a result, they become general targets of the bakers and closeted soccer-mom feeders. "Oh, we had so much rhubarb in the garden this year. The hubs was gonna chuck it. Thought I would surprise you sweet ladies with a pie!" 👵🥧

"My son had his soccer banquet last night and there were all of these cookies they didn't even touch. Thought I'd bring them in for you and the team. Little snack today." 🙋‍♀️🍪🍪🍪🍪

By default they become the charity case and garbage disposal for the office building because most folks hate to throw away food and.... 💭

"Gal's a big woman...... she'd probably like a little snack to perk up her day." 🌞

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, MasterOfHisDomain said:

I've mentioned the handful I've known in numerous separate posts, most notably my wife. We've even had an instance where my wife saw a PTA member she had worked with at our kids' school the year before. And even in less than a year, the woman did not initially recognize my wife and was utterly confused why my wife was approaching her.

Since my wife has started a new job where now everybody only knows her as fat, and her team workers are almost all overweight, it's been more freeing to accept her body and not feel the pressure to chase her past or hide her eating habits around fitness minded coworkers.

A new one to add to the mix is my neighbor. She's gained a LOT since we've known her. But she was already quite obese over 200lbs. She's 325'ish now, type-2 diabetic 6 months ago.

As many of you know my wife was a skinny track star. We had invited our neighbors over for a party recently, our wives on the couch stuffing their faces with chili nachos when my wife mentions she ran track. And our 325lb neighbor's eyes lit up; my wife and her spent the next half hour talking about their track days. What a surreal thing to witness them getting all prideful in their stories while they're both sitting their spilling out all over the place slamming beers. 

On 5/14/2019 at 11:36 AM, BindsThatTie said:

As many of you know my wife was a skinny track star. We had invited our neighbors over for a party recently, our wives on the couch stuffing their faces with chili nachos when my wife mentions she ran track. And our 325lb neighbor's eyes lit up; my wife and her spent the next half hour talking about their track days. What a surreal thing to witness them getting all prideful in their stories while they're both sitting their spilling out all over the place slamming beers. 

Reminds me of how my fiancée will still chat endlessly with her friends about their track days in high school, despite having gained almost 40 lbs. and not exercised once since she graduated several years ago.  The awkward part is that her friends are still perfectly skinny and toned enough to still run track if they wanted to, whereas my girl is the only one that fell off the fitness wagon, and hard.  She'll be sitting there delusionally in some outfit that shows her protruding belly and throwing back potato chips and beer, and still talk about running track like it was yesterday and she could still do it.

5a8392ea09f77_1071585_10151577128903214_755385545_ocopy.thumb.jpg.8e1b41c45ee725a1e3556fa19fdffce5.jpg253FF0CA-B5AB-4BC3-92CF-0887DF97066C.thumb.jpeg.5968f62172f7b09711802033b81678e5.jpeg

One habit my wife has been doing all month is she stops and gets takeout for her own dinner and then says "I bought a lot...because I plan on taking the rest for my lunch tomorrow." 👌

It's usually 2-3 entrees with an appetizer or two. She always ends up eating it all at night watching Netflix and there's never anything left for her work lunch. 🍽️

Guest SKFHh
On 1/2/2019 at 12:56 AM, SKFHh said:

High school to now.

She's actually very bottom heavy, even when she was skinny she had a big ass and thighs.

So she's actually even bigger than she looks, close to 170 lbs and she's only 5ft 3. In BMI terms she's close to being obese.

She was always curvy, but this is the first time I've seen her with a proper gut.

Only know her weight because she was complaining about being fat and I did the "nah, you're not fat" and she said "I'm nearly 170 lbs, I REALLY need to diet".

Can't see it happening though, this morning she posted a picture of her breakfast and it must have been 2,000 calories easily.

32211_10150184831750375_2399200_n.jpg

47584366_173149330311693_4475614692988162468_n.jpg

Met up with this chick and a few friends the other day.

She was running late for the bus, quite literally, so when she got on she was out of breath and her high waisted pants had slipped down just enough that a roll of fat was hanging out.

She quickly pulled them back up, but the elasticated waistband snapping over that flab was pretty delicious in itself, as well as the complaint that "you shouldn't have to run up hill when you're this unfit"

She then had a load of drinks, a serving of nachos as well as two slices of pizza from someone else and about half a portion of someone else's fries.

And even in loose-fitting black pants her ass was massive 😂

1.JPG

Guest LuvEmThick

Met up with my ex recently (we're still friends) and I really think she's going all in on being chubby/fat. She's gained like 20 pounds since last year and has a belly of a woman who's like 5 months pregnant. I was talking to her about it and she was saying how much she likes being thicker and she just randomly grabs her belly occasionally and jiggles it lol she doesn't try to hide any of it either, still wears tight dresses and crop tops. Last time I met up with her she had in a crop top with no bra (her boobs are like double Ds) and she was just stuffing herself crazy with food, belly all out and everything. Quite a sight

Guest LuvEmThick

Quick update: she was talking about how much weight she's gained (for context she's 5'10, 230. Used to be about 180 4 years ago). First thing when I see her she tells me she has to go change because her size 14 shorts are digging into her belly and she's been eating like a pig all weekend. So instead she puts on a dress that has plenty of stretch to it and we (of course) get food. 

So over the next few hours while we're hanging out she consumes a small frozen custuard, 3 pounds of crab legs, with ample butter for all of em, 4 slices of pizza, 2 biscuits and 3 beers. And that was just the afternoon, apparently she had breakfast that morning too. Doing some quick math, it's like 3500-4000 calories in like 5 hours. Clearly that belly is here to stay lol

My wife has completely given up on dieting and the gym. She works all day sitting on her ass and spends the rest of the night on the couch. Her belly hangs on the couch as she lays there, snacking on cookies and ice cream.

She said she feels sluggish and I do try to get her to do some activity but she just won’t do it. Her face is really swelling up and I think she’s in that marriage stage of “he loves my fat ass, I don’t care to work it off”. Which is true.

Some of these stories are really great. Hope I can contribute. I notice in her early 30s she’s starting to keep fat in her arms and belly, that flab is real nice .

10 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

My wife has completely given up on dieting and the gym. She works all day sitting on her ass and spends the rest of the night on the couch. Her belly hangs on the couch as she lays there, snacking on cookies and ice cream.

She said she feels sluggish and I do try to get her to do some activity but she just won’t do it. Her face is really swelling up and I think she’s in that marriage stage of “he loves my fat ass, I don’t care to work it off”. Which is true.

Some of these stories are really great. Hope I can contribute. I notice in her early 30s she’s starting to keep fat in her arms and belly, that flab is real nice .

You are living the dream

Last night, As we went grocery shopping she turned down her favorite bag of chips. The hot Cheeto fries. I said not to worry and convinced her to have her treat. 

Once we got home she devoured a bag on the couch, ate a bowl of watermelon and complained her stomach hurt lol. A couple hours later she munched on m&m cookies and expanded on the couch watching her shows. Then she laid in bed talking to her friend about her gain. I really want to weigh her. 

Watching her waddle around in booty shorts and tight shirts is making me crazy.

8 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Last night, As we went grocery shopping she turned down her favorite bag of chips. The hot Cheeto fries. I said not to worry and convinced her to have her treat. 

Once we got home she devoured a bag on the couch, ate a bowl of watermelon and complained her stomach hurt lol. A couple hours later she munched on m&m cookies and expanded on the couch watching her shows. Then she laid in bed talking to her friend about her gain. I really want to weigh her. 

Watching her waddle around in booty shorts and tight shirts is making me crazy.

@OsakaReloaded living the dream 

Yesterday it was public holiday and weather is finally getting better. So my wife decided to sort out her summer clothes between those she’ll wear this year and those she’ll get rid of, either because she doesn’t like them anymore or because they don’t fit anymore!    

It was such a show, looking at her trying all this stuff like light dresses revealing her curves or sexy tops showing off her deep belly button and bouncing belly.

It has been more difficult with pants and shorts! Her thighs, ass and belly have clearly benefited from winter time, she got some new saddle bags, plump and soft, and her belly has grown fatter. 

But what is quite new is that she made no comments at all such as “I put on weight” or “I have to diet” or “I’m too fat”. No, she only sort out her clothes, trying each one, asking me whether I like or not, trying to pull up her shorts on her fat thighs or pressing her belly fat while zipping up her pants.

And when she got to bikinis… I couldn’t take my eyes off her waddling ass, her bouncing belly. One bikini is low-waisted and it was pressing deep in her fat, almost totally swallowed by her hips fat and hidden by her belly spilling over. The other one is high waisted and I love so much how it contains her lower belly like a pink spare tyre (her bikini is pink) slightly wobbling as she moves around.

The only comment she made was during the dinner. Her Moroccan friend came and we had dinner together. She brought some Arabic pastries she made herself, but she ate only few of them. As my wife told her to have more she said she was trying to lose some weight and my wife replied that she sorted out her clothes so now none of her clothes didn’t fit! And she didn’t refrain from eating those high calorie pastries!

I thought is was worth sharing this and I hope you’ll like it.

On 5/28/2019 at 8:49 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

I think she’s in that marriage stage of “he loves my fat ass, I don’t care to work it off”. Which is true.

The assurance that you like her fat is really powerful. When I came out as an FA and feeder to my wife, she said she's "NEVER GOING TO BE FAT!". From that very moment, she put on 70lbs over the next 2 years. She likes her fat ass now.

And like your wife, she sits at her job all day, refuses to give up snacking, only wants to lay around more, also works with really obese women that are happily enjoying the lifestyle and eating around her.  The reality sinks in deeper every day: "Well, I guess I'm going to be a little heavier, after all."

Over time, as they grow and get used to their body, their perceptions of what's "fat" changes, too. My wife now looks at her 400lb boss and our neighbor; now they are "fat"... and she'll never let herself get that heavy, all while changing nothing about her lifestyle – going out to lunch with her boss and eating the same meals as her every day.

So I’m sitting in a coffee shop right now, and there’s a girl across from me who can’t be older than her early 20’s. She’s a very cute, bookish-looking brunette with delicate features and those librarian glasses that are trendy right now. But she’s also already got that puffy face and slightly hippy look you see on people who sit all the time and aren’t getting the cardio they need.

She’s wearing a jacket, but she’s overweight enough that her waistline is bulging against it, and she has a large, sugary coffee drink that she’s mostly sucked down in the space of like five minutes.

Guest relief

I was at the airport recently, waiting in the security line, and 4-5 people in front of me there was a mid-late 20s latina in dark grey sweats and a red shirt. She was shorter, probably 5'2, and had a wonderful paunchy belly, while remaining slim most everywhere else. The shirt was too narrow for her round belly--I saw it stretched tight and straining not just in the front where her belly pushed out, but around the sides, where her love handles tested the seams and even the back of the shirt. Not only was it too narrow, it was too short. The shirt came up to her belly button, and she couldn't get it to go down. This wasn't a crop top, and she was clearly aware of the gap in her clothes. I watched her tug down on her shirt, trying to get it to actually cover that embarrassing strip of jiggling fat that was on display. It would stay down for a second, and as soon as she took a step or moved it would pop back up and that soft belly would slip back out. One time she put down her luggage in order to use both hands to really pull down her shirt. It appeared to work, but as she bent down to pick her bag back up, the shirt rode up even higher than before. I saw stretchmarks on her lovehandles and as she bent down her belly flopped over the waistband of her sweatpants. They had been rolled several times at the waist, I assume because the size that she needed to contain her belly was far too long for her short height. She was with several friends who were much fatter, at least 220+, but they were all covered. She must have been the skinny one before, but her friends' habits are rubbing off. I wonder if that shirt fit her before a vacation with fat friends full of fattening food?

Over the past few years we've been going to this local restaurant. First time we went in there, I can't help but notice the hostess. Probably mid 20s, kind of thick with a little belly, and a chunky ass stuffed into a pair of yoga pants. Not even a terribly bgood looking woman, but her body type caught my attention.

So in the fall of last year we went in there for the first time in 6 or 8 months. I knew it was the same hostess, but she looked like she had gained 70-80 pounds. I seriously thought she might have been pregnant, until I realized that her ass had gotten proportionally just as huge as her stomach. Funny thing was, she was still wearing yoga pants. This girl had to be pushing 240 and she's leading customers to their tables in skin tight yoga pants. Needless to say, there was a lot of jiggle there.

We went in there again recently, and I'd say she's probably 20 pounds heavier. Gave up on the yoga pants this time, and instead she was squeezed into a pair of high waisted jeans. This girl is a real Butterball. Her stomach sticks out twice as far as her tits, and her ass is huge and is starting to form a shelf. Id bet she gets as much food as she wants for free, and it looks like she's taking full advantage of it. I just can't help but wonder if she'll keep going or level off at some point.

Went to my father-in-law's homestead for Father's Day. My wife's going on about how she's going to be watching what she eats since she's gained so much recently. My in-laws say "oh yeah. That's nice" and pass her a bowl. Smoke her up. Then order a bunch of pizzas and a ton of snacks. She spends the rest of the day with the munchies ravenously eating and pounding hard sugary summer drinks. I leave telling my father-in-law "Happy Father's Day". 🤜🤛 

He knows how to feed his daughters.

55 minutes ago, BindsThatTie said:

Went to my father-in-law's homestead for Father's Day. My wife's going on about how she's going to be watching what she eats since she's gained so much recently. My in-laws say "oh yeah. That's nice" and pass her a bowl. Smoke her up. Then order a bunch of pizzas and a ton of snacks. She spends the rest of the day with the munchies ravenously eating and pounding hard sugary summer drinks. I leave telling my father-in-law "Happy Father's Day". 🤜🤛 

He knows how to feed his daughters.

What happened after you left anything she said or did man ? 

7 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

What happened after you left anything she said or did man ? 

We hit up Taco Bell on the way home. I installed a ceiling fan in our bedroom a couple weeks ago because she gets so hot and sweaty at night now. So she did her new stuffing routine and hit the bed, pulled up her shirt and laid under the fan in a food coma until she had enough energy to turn on Netflix, ha.

Guest cutebelly99

I have noticed my GF has gotten lazy since she’s gained weight. She hardly ever does house chores and just wants to lay on the couch and watch tv