Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Guest filmis

I was climbing stairs behind those two college girls in shorts shorts and their cellulite jiggled in front f my eyes. And they tried to have a convo but were both out of breath and breathing heavily. Just wanted to share.

I've seen the brunette twice. She does look like she has lost a few lbs but is still very much on the chubby side and has plenty of wobble in her thighs and bum! I think the fat blonde lass has gone back to University. Hopefully she will be back at Easter when her terms finishes and won't have been on a crash diet.

Guest filmis
22 hours ago, The Bitch said:

Were they really fat or just out of shape?

More like just out of shape. One was skinny-fat. The other one was somewhat between thicc and chubby.

Guest The Bitch
1 minute ago, filmis said:

More like just out of shape. One was skinny-fat. The other one was somewhat between thicc and chubby.

It's funny how skinny fat girls can be much more out of shape than you'd guess with her clothes on.

Today at the gym i saw a new girl who was both very cute and quite fat. I didnt notice her at first as i was doing my work out but she asked me how to use the stationary bike. I helped her with the controls and couldnt help but steal a few glances in her direction. 

She was blonde, maybe 5ft 5 and i would guess around 240 lbs. She had a lovely big behind, tree trunk thighs, and a generous belly that matched her cute face. She was doing the classic fat girl workout which usually involves ten min of very light cardio followed by low weight high reps on the various leg machines with lots of resting and looking at her phone in between. She walked out to her car at one point and i kid you not ate some sort of little snack, couldnt see what exactly it was.

I really hope she continues to come at the same time i do but i doubt she will stick with a gym routine. Kind of gave off the vibe of "working out" to get her body "bikini ready" for spring break.

• 2 weeks later...

In the pub tonight and came across two chavy girls who had either had a recent gain or who simply didn't care.

One wore a too small velour tracksuit giving her an obvious muffin top and showing a sliver of belly over the waistband. The other was squeezed into low rise jeans at least a size too small and a tank top revealing a deep belly button outline and a significant overhang as her jeans cut into her lower belly.

No pics unfortunately but worth a share!

Again, I can't express my love for buffalo wing joints. Went out every night since Thursday; 🏀 March Madness going on and all of the guys in the place are plastered to the TV's, while all of the fat wives could care less and are mowing through rounds of appetizers and tall beers. In their own little world of stuffing. 2 hours later the guys are still animated and cheering 🎉, while the women are exasperated, slouched in the booths, jaws agape in food comas. 🤤🤤🤤

And the gain train of marriage keeps on picking up steam! 🚂🚋🚋 📈💍🍗🍗🍺🍺🐖🐽📈

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MX8XV93

Apparently, at my new workplace, they have Arby's and ice cream every Tuesday.  A woman came into my office and said, "Come join us!  We're having an ice cream social!"  I said, "What's the occasion?," and she said, "It's Tuesday."

So as she's passing out the ice cream and we're all joking about how fat we're going to get, she says: "You know--I actually just bought these pants last week.  I had to get two sizes bigger.  And they're still tight here [points to her hip]."  No one seemed shocked, as I would have expected, only one guy who said, "I guess you must be on the [name of my company] diet, then?"  He turned to me and said: "Watch out!  It'll get 'ya!"  I passed on the ice cream, so she took what was left and (in addition to a large serving of ice cream on her plate) used it to make a float out of her large soda.  He went on to suggest that she should get stretchy pants, and she wholeheartedly agreed.

As we turned to leave, someone said: "So Arby's again next week?"  The woman who passed out the ice cream said, "I'd love to, but I'm not sure if I can afford it after buying all these new pants."  I have no doubt that she'll be joining in anyway.  Just amazing!

She is by no means fat (maybe about 5'4", 150ish), but she has a nice round belly and an ass that sticks out nicely.  And at the rate it's going now, I only expect her to get bigger.

4 hours ago, 1mn01 said:

Wow. I just saw a girl at a food court in a mall. Her ass was so big she needed three chairs.  Like fuck

Ok. So let me give some more info. So I was at the mall on a day off. Then I go to the food court and I see this about  400 pound woman eating like 4 cheeseburgers from McDonald’s. She was in her 30’s and with her husband. Her husband wasn’t as big. But it was clear he was picking up some of her habits. So she had three chairs. I thing she could have managed 2 but her belly needed room and with the knockers on her she needed all the room she could get. Like shit. If I had a girl like that at even half the size I’d be a-ok

Guest filmis

Me and my girlfriend were going to visit our friends who live on the 5th floor. She asked me to wait about a minute until we walk into appartment after walking up stairs because she was out of breath.

I study at a boutique university in a region hit hard by the obesity epidemic, and with a somewhat “nerdy” school culture that definitely doesn’t emphasize fitness, so I have some pretty good stories.

One is about a girl that lived on the same (co-ed) dorm floor as me. When I first met her, I thought she was overweight, but not particularly huge by the standards of a school where probably have the female students should be on a diet.

I passed her in underwear and a tank top, once, though, and was amazed at how out of shape she looked. Extremely pale skin, and legs that were so weak and toneless I doubt she could run if her life depended on it. Her arms, which she usually kept covered, were also completely lacking in muscle tone.

You’ve heard people described as skin and bones? This girl was skin and fat. Nothing but flab.

Much later, she told me unprompted that she takes the elevator down to the basement to get her cans of soda—of which she drinks several a day—because she’s too lazy to navigate a single flight of stairs.

Which, by the way, is another fun part of my school. Many of the buildings are well over 100 years old and don’t have elevators, so I get to watch my female acquaintances wrestling with the consequences of their sedentary lifestyles. Even a lot of the slim ones get out of breath *super* easily.

I already posted pics of my ex IT teacher but i'm still pretty saddened by the fact that i couldn't find the facebook profile of another teacher crush i had back in middle school, she totally had a hot mom bod with enormous hips and a cute flabby tummy, she also had a beautiful face, i'd love to find her again, who knows?

19 hours ago, pudgygirllover said:

Which, by the way, is another fun part of my school. Many of the buildings are well over 100 years old and don’t have elevators, so I get to watch my female acquaintances wrestling with the consequences of their sedentary lifestyles. Even a lot of the slim ones get out of breath *super* easily.

Are there a lot of narrow staircases to contend with?

Let's talk about.... security guards.

As an office worker, these are by far some of the largest gains I've personally witnessed and flat out some of the craziest "slobbed out" transformations to boot.

Most of the front desk workers at my office buildings are women. I would venture to say they spend at least $12 a day on vending machine snacks. Order take out for lunch.

But here's where rubber meets the road...

you cube rats know exactly what I'm talking about: your company orders a shit ton of pizzas, there's 1/3 of a leftover cake from Jan in accounting's birthday lunch, a visiting vendor brings enough bagels and donuts for an army to your 4 person meet-&-greet... what always happens to all of that food? 🍕🎂🍩

Every woman that has ever held down that front desk has turned into an amorphous blob. Empty bags of vending snacks sprawled across their desk, 3 empty pizza boxes piled high in front of them as they putz around on Facebook. 2:30 food coma, better get up for once and grab a 20oz Mt Dew for some "energy". Every day is practically an 8hr hog stuffing.

The few times we've had a younger girl get hired, it's surreal to see them age 10-15 years in 1-2 years. Between the chain smoking and extra 100lbs, it's always wild to see how fast they metamorphosize into a PROFESSIONAL security guard. 😂

Security guards. "Can you sit there, smile and get fat for 8hrs straight?" Perfect, you got the job. 

Guest MX8XV93
13 hours ago, BindsThatTie said:

Every woman that has ever held down that front desk has turned into an amorphous blob. Empty bags of vending snacks sprawled across their desk, 3 empty pizza boxes piled high in front of them as they putz around on Facebook. 2:30 food coma, better get up for once and grab a 20oz Mt Dew for some "energy". Every day is practically an 8hr hog stuffing.

Yes! Couldn't have said it better myself! But it's all okay, because she's drinking diet Mountain Dew, right? : P