Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Guest Vladimir Putin

Yeah, girls who have always been fat have that embedded as their identity, but for girls who were thin once it can be painful and embarrassing to publicly show "how far they have fallen" from their glory days, because it triggers all kinds of gossip, pity and schadenfreude.

1 hour ago, Vladimir Putin said:

Yeah, girls who have always been fat have that embedded as their identity, but for girls who were thin once it can be painful and embarrassing to publicly show "how far they have fallen" from their glory days, because it triggers all kinds of gossip, pity and schadenfreude.

Yep!

Totally true. I remember one day, my wife and myself were with friends, rather new friends, we know them for 3 or 4 years only. It comes to discuss about vacations, we talked about Spain where we have been a the very beginning of our relation, and I came to show some pictures, my wife was on one of these, in a bikini, at least 15 or 20kg less than today. When she saw this pic, she said "you really don't need to show how slim I had been". The friends were a little bit embarrassed.

Guest Vladimir Putin

Of course I imagine your showing them pictures of her former thin self was totally innocent...

• 2 weeks later...

Quote taken from one of those fat hate group websites talking about attending a high school reunion. Couldn't recall if it was posted here yet:

All the chicks that gave me shit are super fat hambeasts now. Most of them married their high school military bf's immediately, for those benefits. Popped out a bunch of kids and ate all day long, never left the town we went to school in. Partying and whoring it up in college apparently took it's toll. They are all fat and basic as fuck. Coach purses, tons of makeup, pandora bracelet around their sausage arms. Squeezed their hooves into target dresses and high heels. Gross sugary alcohol in hand. Awful.

• 3 weeks later...

So I have a little story about a young woman who works at my local Best Buy. The first time I saw her was about a year ago, behind the checkout lane. This cute brunette was pretty chubby, I would say roughly 200-210 pounds. I could tell she was wearing a body shaper, which might have smoothed out some lumps and rolls, but it did not disguise her size. She carried most of her weight around her midsection - sporting a big, round belly and large love handles that would have made for a perfect muffin top if it wasn’t for her body shaper. That’s not all, she had thick thighs, curvy hips, a wide butt, nice breasts, flabby arms, and chubby cheeks. 

Then, just last week, I walked into Best Buy and saw her again, wearing the same blue shirt but now with dark grey pants. She looked like she has gained 10-15 pounds, but what was even more noticeable was that she was not wearing shape-wear this time. While she was thicker and softer all over, again it was her midsection that drew the most attention. Her belly now stuck out past her boobs and spilled over the waistline of her pants, covering the button from view. And her love handles had grown larger, also spilling over her pants waistline and forming a great muffin top. To make it even better, she was walking about this time, and I could see her belly fat jiggling with every step. 

I went to the pick up counter, which was empty at the time. She saw I was there waiting and hurried over, causing her belly fat to jiggle more intensely. Once at the counter, she started typing away on the register. It was nice watching her arm fat shake as she did so, and I noticed just how tight her shirt was now. You could see every bulge and roll, especially the fat rolls on her sides above her love handles. There was even an indent in her shirt showing the exact location of her undoubtedly deep bellybutton. 

She then turned around to face the shelf, giving a good view of her back fat rolls. Then she leaned over to grab my items. While the sight of her butt straining against her jeans was nice, I paid more attention to how her soft belly fat bulged forward several inches, covering nearly halfway down her thighs. Her shirt stretched tight as she bent over, which really showed just how thick and doughy her midsection was currently. 

After she returned to the counter with my items, I took them and left. This might be just a short little story, but I’ll never forget it.

Guest Vladimir Putin

You missed a golden opportunity for some small chat. "Someone has outgrown her body shaper..." That line is a sure winner...

• 3 weeks later...

One day I was in the visitor center of a National Park, waiting in the checkout line, and there was this very attractive woman a few places in front of me with her boyfriend/husband. She was in her mid-to-late 20s I’d say, about 5’9” tall, with tanned skin and dark hair. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting yellow sleeveless shirt and light gray leggings, which wonderfully showed off her curvy, plush figure. 

In my opinion, the best way to describe her figure is like a “plumper Ashley Graham.” She was perfectly curvy, and you could tell by her build that she must participate in some physical activity (probably hiking) because she looked stronger than the average woman. But unlike Ashley Graham, this woman appeared to eat whatever she wanted as she was quite soft and chubby. 

So while waiting in line I obviously was looking at her from behind, which was quite a pleasant site. Those tight leggings brought attention to her thick thunder thighs and juicy booty. Whenever she did take a step forward her hips swayed and butt bounced delectably. From behind, the shirt showed she had a fat roll on each side above her love handles. Her shirt also showed off her arms, which were quite thick and soft, but I wouldn’t call them flabby. 

I have a feeling she must of gained weight over the winter, because her clothes looked one size too small. The tight waistline of her leggings dug into her sizable love handles, forming a great muffin top.  And her muffin top seemed to be slowly rolling the waistline of leggings down slightly, allowing more of her muffin top to spill over. Her shirt was also starting to ride up, exposing her midriff and revealing her muffin top. I couldn’t wait to see the front of her, because I was hoping this woman would have a nice belly - even though she looked like she could one of those athletic girls that was just a little pudgy in some areas. 

The line moved painfully slow, and it took a while for her to get up front. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but I assume they were talking to the cashier about the trails because the cashier laid out a map. The woman turned to the side to look at the map, which showed off the rest of her impressive figure. She possessed ample breasts, I would guess a C cup, that bounced nicely. Her shirt was stretched tight across her midsection which showed that she did not have a flat stomach at all. It was not a huge round belly, but it was definitely not a starter belly either - this woman had been eating well for quite some time. There was a very, very thick layer of chub on her stomach, kind of like Lucy V (Vixen) currently, but even softer. And her belly was very plush and doughy. I’d imagine you could squeeze almost a handful of fat from her tummy, or your finger would sink into her flab a few inches if you poked her gut. 

A roll of belly fat was spilling over the waistline of her leggings, which helped push them down. Meanwhile, her shirt, which was obviously unable to cover her entire plump middle, was riding up. I could see about 2-3 inches of her lower belly fat exposed. I was surprised to see she didn’t immediately adjust her clothes, she either didn’t notice or didn’t care. 

Then, in order to get a closer look at the map, she leaned over and rested her elbow on the counter. While she did that, her belly fat began to bulge out a little and touch her thighs, and the shirt continued to ride up. Now almost half her belly was exposed, as I could see her deep bellybutton. Again, she didn’t immediately adjust her clothes. She just stayed in that position for 30-60 seconds with half her belly hanging out. 

Then I think noticed it all of the sudden, and she quickly stood straight and began adjusting her clothes. She pulled her leggings up first, trying to cover as much of her belly and muffin top as possible. It was nice to watch all her belly fat jiggle as she wiggled around. Then she pulled her shirt back down, and not long after that her and her boyfriend left. 

And that’s it, I hope all of you enjoyed this story.

10 hours ago, MuffinTopFan said:

One day I was in the visitor center of a National Park, waiting in the checkout line, and there was this very attractive woman a few places in front of me with her boyfriend/husband. She was in her mid-to-late 20s I’d say, about 5’9” tall, with tanned skin and dark hair. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting yellow sleeveless shirt and light gray leggings, which wonderfully showed off her curvy, plush figure. 

In my opinion, the best way to describe her figure is like a “plumper Ashley Graham.” She was perfectly curvy, and you could tell by her build that she must participate in some physical activity (probably hiking) because she looked stronger than the average woman. But unlike Ashley Graham, this woman appeared to eat whatever she wanted as she was quite soft and chubby. 

So while waiting in line I obviously was looking at her from behind, which was quite a pleasant site. Those tight leggings brought attention to her thick thunder thighs and juicy booty. Whenever she did take a step forward her hips swayed and butt bounced delectably. From behind, the shirt showed she had a fat roll on each side above her love handles. Her shirt also showed off her arms, which were quite thick and soft, but I wouldn’t call them flabby. 

I have a feeling she must of gained weight over the winter, because her clothes looked one size too small. The tight waistline of her leggings dug into her sizable love handles, forming a great muffin top.  And her muffin top seemed to be slowly rolling the waistline of leggings down slightly, allowing more of her muffin top to spill over. Her shirt was also starting to ride up, exposing her midriff and revealing her muffin top. I couldn’t wait to see the front of her, because I was hoping this woman would have a nice belly - even though she looked like she could one of those athletic girls that was just a little pudgy in some areas. 

The line moved painfully slow, and it took a while for her to get up front. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but I assume they were talking to the cashier about the trails because the cashier laid out a map. The woman turned to the side to look at the map, which showed off the rest of her impressive figure. She possessed ample breasts, I would guess a C cup, that bounced nicely. Her shirt was stretched tight across her midsection which showed that she did not have a flat stomach at all. It was not a huge round belly, but it was definitely not a starter belly either - this woman had been eating well for quite some time. There was a very, very thick layer of chub on her stomach, kind of like Lucy V (Vixen) currently, but even softer. And her belly was very plush and doughy. I’d imagine you could squeeze almost a handful of fat from her tummy, or your finger would sink into her flab a few inches if you poked her gut. 

A roll of belly fat was spilling over the waistline of her leggings, which helped push them down. Meanwhile, her shirt, which was obviously unable to cover her entire plump middle, was riding up. I could see about 2-3 inches of her lower belly fat exposed. I was surprised to see she didn’t immediately adjust her clothes, she either didn’t notice or didn’t care. 

Then, in order to get a closer look at the map, she leaned over and rested her elbow on the counter. While she did that, her belly fat began to bulge out a little and touch her thighs, and the shirt continued to ride up. Now almost half her belly was exposed, as I could see her deep bellybutton. Again, she didn’t immediately adjust her clothes. She just stayed in that position for 30-60 seconds with half her belly hanging out. 

Then I think noticed it all of the sudden, and she quickly stood straight and began adjusting her clothes. She pulled her leggings up first, trying to cover as much of her belly and muffin top as possible. It was nice to watch all her belly fat jiggle as she wiggled around. Then she pulled her shirt back down, and not long after that her and her boyfriend left. 

And that’s it, I hope all of you enjoyed this story.

super hot!

• 2 weeks later...

It happened at the lake where we spent last Sunday, for sunbathing and enjoying free time and relaxing

There were there a group of young girls and guys, probably between 18 and 25 years old. Most of them were pretty fit and slim, and spent most of the time swimming or playing with a ball, either in the water or on the beach. 

Except two girls, who were clearly less active and spent more time relaxing and chatting. And one of these two was a cute blonde, curvy and adorably chubby, attractive as hell!

Her bikini was probably one size too small and it was digging deeply into her chub. When running, or even walking, her chub was slightly quivering and both her boobs and her round belly were deliciously bouncing.  

And when she sat on the beach, her belly was softly resting on her thighs.

And if she spent little time being active, chatting with her friend didn’t prevent her from eating and snacking all kind of stuff ! She regularly proposed her friend with food but her friend didn’t want and the cute blonde continued swallowing and indulging herself. She even went to the food truck and came back with a big bowl of ice cream. It was such a pleasure to look at her eating this ice cream with delectation.

And the best is coming!

At the end of the afternoon, they prepared to left and the cute blonde wanted to put on her short! Hard to go up her round thighs and incipient saddle bags, she had to press her fat thighs alternatively to help the short going up and of course she could not button it (she even didn’t really try to button it). So she left her short unbuttoned with her chubby belly bulging out. I guess the short was from last year and if she indulged herself like that all winter, not surprisingly she gained at least 7 or 8 kg.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t hear what he said but one friend told her something while pressing his finger into her belly! They laughed and she put on a shirt, showing her friend how she could hide her belly, but the shirt was so tight around her chubby body and love handles that it could scarcely cover that soft belly bulge and they burst out laughing. 

Then they left and her beautiful dancing round ass went away.

Hope you’ll like this.

I have another short story for all of you, from several years ago now. It happened while I was refereeing a soccer game. I hope I don’t bore you with all the referee details, but I feel they’re important. 

Anyway, I used to be a soccer referee for high school/middle school games. Every year you have to go through recertification, and while there’s multiple ways to do that, the most enjoyable way was to go to weekend-long referee camp during the summer. 

It took place at a college and coincided with a small soccer tournament, where we would referee the games. Most of us there were in our late teens or early 20s, with a few older, more experienced referees acting as teachers/supervisors. So it was a great situation, a bunch of young men and women hanging out without much adult supervision outside of courses and soccer games. 

Most of the referees were former high school players, and there were a couple women there who fit the mold of former athletes who had gained freshman 15 or much more. 

One such woman was a pretty brunette I first saw at the cafeteria during dinner. She was wearing blue jeans and a sky blue shirt, both of which were form-fitting and showed off her plump figure. This woman stood about 5’6” tall and easily weighed 200 pounds or more - giving her a very thick, curvaceous figure from her thick thighs up through her big booty, round belly, and nice breasts. Her jeans must have been snug because she was sporting a considerable muffin top. As she walked from the buffet line to her table with a plate packed full with food, I could see her belly fat and love handles jiggling a little under her shirt. 

When she sat down, her belly bulged forward wonderfully onto her lap, pinning the bottom of her shirt between her belly and thighs. Her shirt was now stretched tight around her belly, and the back of her shirt had ridden up, letting her love handles spill out. The sleeves of her shirt were very short, showing off some thick, soft arms that shook a little when she stabbed her food with a fork. And her long, curly brown hair was tied back into a pony tail, showing that she had chubby cheeks and a subtle double chin. She ate like she hadn’t eaten in days, shoveling her food into her face quickly and going through at least 2 plates full of food. 

That was nice to watch, but it turns out the next day would be even better. After a long day of refereeing games in the summer sun, I was looking forward to refereeing my last game of the day and going to the pool party. I don’t mean to brag, but a couple of us referees had proven our competence and we were sent to referee a game on the other side of the campus without the supervision of the older referees. I was assigned to assistant referee (the one who runs down the sidelines with the flag) for the game and I met the other assistant referee at the field. One of the teams had yellow shirts, so we changed into our black shirt to avoid confusion. We then waited for our main referee (the one who actually runs around in the middle of the field with the whistle) and it was getting close to game time. Then suddenly we saw another referee in a yellow shirt jogging towards the field, and it happened to be the woman I described earlier. Even though referee uniforms aren’t the sexiest outfits, you could still see all her belly fat jiggling as she jogged up to us. Since her shirt was tucked in, you could really make out the size and shape of her belly and muffin top. And her black shorts were also high enough to show how her thick thunder thighs rubbed together and wobbled as she ran. She was breathing kind of heavily as she apologized for being late. Then she noticed that we were wearing our black shirts and looked at the teams. 

“Looks like I have to change,” she said. Then, without warning, she just pulled her shirt off in front of us. It was a shock, especially since she didn’t even turn around. She was just standing there facing us in just a sports bra and shorts. She was even facing the field, meaning the players and the fans on the other side could see her. 

Her belly fat jiggled for a little bit after pulling her shirt off. She was extremely soft, plush, flabby, almost doughy - most of her body fat was definitely subcutaneous and not visceral. Every part of her body seem to jiggle with even small movements. For instance, when she pulled her arms out of the sleeves, not only did her flabby arms wiggle, but so did her belly fat slightly. 

The other referee had looked away, and I tried to be subtle, but I honestly don’t think it would’ve mattered. She didn’t seem to care at all that she was baring her fat body for all to see. As I said before, she was curvaceous all over, but her most prominent feature was her belly, which was quite large and very soft looking. I bet you could easily pinch a handful of fat from her gut, and her belly button looked so deep you could probably lose half a finger or more in it. And she had a large fat roll on each side, above her love handles and below her bra. 

Then, she leaned over to get to her gym bag. Her belly fat bulged forward and touched her thighs as she did so. She rummaged around her bag for a bit, causing her soft arms to jiggle again. Once she found her black shirt, she stood back up and began putting it on. Her luscious midsection wiggled as she pull her shirt down. The best part came when she tucked her shirt in. Since her belly fat and love handles were spilling over the waistband of her shorts, she had to almost lift up the fat and then tuck in her shirt. She started with one love handle, then continued around her belly to the other love handle. She performed this rather quickly, like she had been chunky for quite some time and was experienced in having to stuff her fat body into clothes.  Next, she arched back slightly to tuck in the back of her shirt. Her belly was pushed forward as she did so, making it look even bigger. 

Then she said something like “I’m sorry if that was awkward.” 

“It’s ok,” is all I could say. I was still surprised at a woman her size having to confidence to just change shirts like that in public. 

Then we refereed the game. She didn’t run a lot, which was expected from a woman her size, but when she did, it was a fantastic sight. Everything jiggled from her thunder thighs up through her midsection into her nice boobs. During halftime, she was breathing pretty heavily and drank a lot of water. 

Later that evening, I saw her a couple times at the pool party. She was wearing a light grey bikini, which was the tightest outfit I saw on her the whole weekend. Both the top and bottom were digging into her flabby physique. I saw her adjusting her bottoms multiple times, as they kept sliding down. 

She was easy to spot in the crowd since most of the women there were in decent shape, and she really stuck out as being one of the few fat ones. Just watching her walk was great, as her thighs, butt, and belly jiggled with every step. I remember seeing her participate in everything - the water slide, diving board, rope swing - and she was mesmerizing to watch because her belly fat would jiggle non-stop, and she had to keep adjusting her bottoms because of it. 

And that’s it, unfortunately I never saw her again. But I’d like to think she has never lost weight,  considering that she seemed quite confident and comfortable with her body.

• 4 weeks later...

My better half has been gaining steadily for the past 3 years. Before that she had crash dieted to lost about 60 lbs, but has since gained it all back plus at least 20/30 lbs more. 

She will complain that she has gotten fat, but does nothing to change it. In fact she has taken up making desserts and snacks constantly.

She has in the past few months outgrown her fat clothes and rather than buy new ones, she has been borrowing my shirts. I’m not a huge guy (5’10 ~240lbs) but have always been pretty husky, and I would be lying if I said her new enthusiasm towards eating hasn’t added a few extra lbs on my body as well.

It started with a t-shirt to lounge in, or my gym shorts from time to time, but now that she has gotten so much bigger it is a near daily occurrence. But my shirts are even starting to get tight on her and my gym shorts have begin to struggle to be tied. If she isn’t wearing my clothes her tanks will roll up and expose he belly to the point that she doesn’t even try to adjust and flatten them back, she just lets her big bloated belly hang free, rubbing it and playing with her belly button, her hand will often slip below her blanket when she thinks I’m not looking when she does as well.

I think I’m in for a fun ride.

I had two teachers in middle school. 1. Was a woman in about her 30’s. Around 250 pounds and had a good sized ass and a good sized belly. But she had these huge tits. Bigger than my head. When ever she would help someone and bend over to help they would hang Down. And they jiggled with every step. I remember when a former student came to visit who was around her height (she was a shorter woman) the students head went on her boobs and I wanted to be that guy. The other woman was around 55. I’m not usually into older women but this woman was really big. Around 325 maybe 350. She had I huge belly and a big ass. Sadly she had no breasts because she had breast cancer a a few years before and had them removed. But whenever she’d sit her hands would rest on her bellly. Since she was older and this heavy she couldn’t use the stairs so she used the elevator all the time. Every day. And sometimes when she ate her lunch while we did class work, I would see her rubbing her belly ever so slightly. 

Yeah fat women are something else 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bigasstaco

Was just creeping the ex-gf's profile. When we were together she was adamant anti-feedism, but always struggled with her weight. She was 5'7, about 230 when we met and eventually lost about 50lbs before we broke up due to irreconcilable differences.

She kept it off for a while but recently she's EXPLODED. Fatter than ever. Easily 250lbs. Saw a video of her trying to work out too and nearly lost my mind.

I fucking love fat ex-gfs. I just wish she had blown up earlier so I could see her in bed at this size.

I had just finished playing squash at my local club which also has tennis courts when I glanced across and saw two ladies playing tennis on the nearest court. At a guess they were in their early thirties. One was a slim conventionally attractive blonde that would appeal to most. The other lady was shorter (about 5ft 4) and noticeably overweight. She was weating a short white tennis skirt that was so tight she was almost bursting out of it and her thighs were clearly rubbing together as she wobbled round the court. The difference of the ease of movement for the two ladies was very marked. She also had to keep adjusting her t-shirt to cover her plump tummy. I decided to go and get a drink and pretend to read my newspaper while they finished their game.

As I  had hoped they came up to the bar area after they had finished, the slim blonde looking barely out of breath whilst the pear-shaped chubby brunette was red faced, sweating profusely and still huffing and puffing a good couple of minutes after they had finished playing. As she heaved herself into a chair she said "I can't believe how unfit I have got since I last played, I seriously need to lose some of this weight" Her friend said "you're fine, don't be so hard on yourself" She replied "you're only saying that because you can beat me now I'm fat"!

I reckon she was about 13 or 14 stone, I wonder how much she had put on since she played last? Either way she was a very sexy sight to those of us who like a larger lady.

• 2 weeks later...

The lovely plump brunette was back on the tennis court this morning. She was taking the rather easier option of playing doubles but still working up a real sweat. She went with shorts rather than her tennis skirt this morning but they were clearly purchased when there was a fair bit less of her to squeeze into them! And her backside and thighs were wobbling away very nicely, as were her boobs in a tight red t-shirt. Hopefully she keeps the plumpness and doesn't buy bigger clothes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rockmachine

I took a girl I'm dating to squash. It supposed to be a hour but already after 5 minutes she was exhausted and totally out of breath. She had to sit in the corner and relax, and drink water we had with us. I sat next to her and could smell her sweat, great scent it was! :) After 5 minutes of relax, with still a excelerated breathing, she got back to playing. This time she was doing minimal moving, almost no running, but still after another 5 minutes she looked even more winded than before and again sat to drink. Until now the great scent of her sweat was doubled in intensity and I sat as close to her I could. Her face was all red and she was breathing quite heavily even when sitting and relaxing. So after another 5 minutes she asked if we could play really slow because she obviously wasn't able to run any more. I said yes, but I intentionally gave shots that forced her to move to catch the ball. After another 5 minutes she said she isn't able to continue, and it was obviously true. We went outside the cort and sat on a coach, were she finished the bottle of water, and the smell of her sweats was amazing.

The funiest was that after dressing up, so about 20 minutes after we finished that light working out, she came out of locker room still flushed and with noticeably excelerated breathing. She said her pulse is still over 100 beats a minute.

I never thought that it's possible to still be out of breath so long after workout.

I found it incredebly hot how she was working out her obviously out of shape body, and I already invited her to do another joint workout. :)

Guest Vladimir Putin

Two thin teenage/college girls walking down the street. I eavesdropped the following conversation from them:

Girl 1: 'I've been told she's fat and spotty now'

Girl 2 (literally stopping on her feet): 'WHAT???!!! What did you say???!!! She's fat and spotty now???!!!'

Unfortunately I missed the rest of the conversation since I'm not that creepy, but God, I would have loved to see a before/after of her.

You could tell from the mix of extreme surprise and delighted excitement in that 'WHAT???!!!', especially, since the two girls were quite attractive themselves, that the girl they were talking about must have been the envy of her peers. Let's face it: as much as we relish on a hot babe getting fat, it can't compare to the sheer ecstasy it gives to her rivals...I mean girlfriends.

Went to a sort of homecoming of my gf. When back home she talked to me of a girl I noted immediately (my gf knows exactly my type). "I didn't recognize her. Twenty years ago she stayed with another girl, now has a husband and a kid. She must have gained 40 kilos". I smiled and I asked my gf if that girl had recognized her (twenty years ago my gf had long black hair, flat stomach and a waist like a baby, now she is a... pleasant chubby mom with short colored hair). She grinned. "By my voice" she replied to me.

Guest Vladimir Putin

Here's another one. I recently returned from a vacation. As part of that vacation I visited a city where you can stroll along the top of the city wall. It's a popular walk for both locals and tourists, around 2 km long. As I was walking around with my girlfriend, I saw two women starting the walk. A good looking chubby girl stuffed in pink and black spandex and her slimmer mom. The girl had dark long straight hair tied in a ponytail. She was very tanned and she had a pretty face with a small "Winnie Cooper" mouth (for those who remember The Wonder Years). Her face was still slim but was showing the first signs of chubbying with a slightly fattening neck with a couple of those "crease rings", if you know what I mean. Her body can be best described as solid. Chubby sleeveless arms, no waist to mention, her leggings visibly digging into her gut and struggling to contain her wide legs and fat ass. My first thought was that her mom convinced to join her for some exercise so she would lose the weight she put on.

So later on the walk we bumped into them again, this being a circular wall. All four of us were roughly walking at the same pace, lively but by no means exhausting. It was still morning time so the temperature was still cool and pleasant. My girlfriend and I were as fresh as cucumbers and so was her mom, but imagine my delight when I noticed the girl was already visibly and struggling to catch her breath. I had to mention it to my girlfriend. I said "That girl is struggling already" and went on to share my previous thoughts on how her mom probably dragged her along. Needless to say, my girlfriend loved my comments and she mentioned how sweaty she was already. She had never given any sign of noticing the chubby girls either time, but girls seem to have a special radar to notice other girls.

This chick I went to school with was one of those rare people who was super skinny while actually eating all the time.

I mean she was properly bony, to the point she did some modelling work because she was so skinny - no ass, no boobs, stick legs, angular cheekbones.

She really loved to eat though, she posted the attached picture on thanksgiving in her skinny days to show how much of a food baby she had. She'd be constantly complaining she was hungry, eating huge amounts and never gaining weight.

Even a year ago when I last saw her she was still skinny, though maybe not quite as skinny as high school.

Well, I just saw her in the street and she must have gained about 30lbs. She's got a totally round face with a big double chin, and her work pants were so tight they looked as though they were about to burst - she actually has an ass now.

She was wearing a baggy jumper so I couldn't say about the rest, but I'd imagine she's probably got quite the gut to go with it. Genuinely didn't recognize her at first.

I guess her metabolism eventually caught up to her, but she really wasn't someone I could ever have pictured being fat!

603214_10151400823688973_2118704036_n.jpg