Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Guest shegotfat

Yesterday a girl I know who's in her thirties, quite attractive and a bit full of herself, told me she's pregnant for the first time. She said "Now it's my time to get fat. I have to make the most of it". Then of course when she becomes a whale she'll complain about "unrealistic standards" and she'll argue that "It's natural and healthy for a woman to put on weight in her pregnancy". Of course instead of correcting her ignorance I encouraged her. You go girl. Sorry, I'm evil. ;)

She's also quite petitte, so I think this won't end up well.

A friend recently posted a pic with the caption: "(Her friend's name) and I spent the entire afternoon enabling each other, and I loved every minute of it". They went to some trendy brunch place where, according to the other pic she posted, they ate various slices of cake and drank cocktails. About an hour later she tweeted, "I've had three cocktails this hour, so I'm feeling GREAT". Hopefully she and her friend continue to enable each other more often!

• 3 months later...

It happened at the beach of a nearby lake. We were there my wife and myself together with her sister and husband and little boy, who is 6 years old.

The little boy asks my wife to play badminton with him. That was a delight to see her moving and running in her bikini, her belly bouncing like mad ! I couldn't refrain from looking at that fat bouncing belly.

And her sister could not refrain from saying something like : "she has still gained weight, no ?" To which I answered "You think so ?"

Of couse, she gave up quite quickly, being out of breath. She sits, searched her bag and found biscuits to eat.

Sometime later, her nephew was lying besides her, his head on her belly. Her mother calls him so that he comes a little with her. He answered, I'm fine here, it is so soft ! My wife, laughingly : you're right, it is well stuffed and plumped ! Her sister (who is thin, limit skinny) was a little bit disappointed !

• 4 weeks later...

Gave my friend a lift home the other day when we were hungover.

She asked if we could stop for McDonald's on the way, so I said sure.

She ordered a chicken wrap, large fries, large coke and an extra cheeseburger. I ordered a McChicken and medium fries.

She ate her food then said she wished she got more, so I told her she could eat mine.

"Seriously? You're the best!" then she ate all that too.

She's put on a lot of weight since high school, and I think binges like this are the reason!

Guest billow

Craigslist BBWs:

So I've been driving around picking up free stuff on Craigslist to furnish my new place.  On 3 separate occasions now, I've been greeted at the door by very large women.  One waddled through the door with a heavy, swaying belly, another filled the frame with her massive girth, and huge pear-shaped woman only just opened the door before immediately collapsing back into her chair.  She didn't get up for the duration of the time I was there, and though the door was only three feet away, she just shouted, "Come in!" anytime somebody knocked.

That's all I've got.  Just wanted to share.

My wife and myself we went to a restaurant where the dessert is an all you can eat buffet, together with friends. The dessert buffet was composed of many tarts and cakes and pudding, and so on, and in the middle, a very big fruit jelly. While taking a part of it, making it wobbling and jiggling like mad, one of our friend said "look at that enormous jelly". 

My wife whispered at my ear "it's like my ass ? ". I burst out laughing and answered "yes, that's it ! That's why I love it ! ". 

Guest barnes2

I go to hardware stores often.  And I visit several depending on what part of town I'm working in.  A few years back there was this girl working at one of them that was very friendly and maybe just a bit chubby.  I'm guessing 5'5" and 140lbs.  She had some well distributed weight but was still conventionally attractive and acted the part.  I never really talked to her much but just saw her from time to time.  Anyhow, I stopped seeing her there at some point. 

Recently, I was pulling into a different branch that has a Culver's (a fast food restaurant) on the other end of the parking lot.  I slowed down to wait for two girls to cross the aisle as they walked back from Culver's.  They were both employees and were nice and fat - easily 200lbs or more.  Their slow walk, very tight jeans, and carrying of the cups from the fast food joint really emphasized their obesity.  As I got closer to turn into a spot I realized one of them was the same girl from the other store back in the day!  She must have packed on north of 50lbs in just 2-3 years.  I think she is a manager at that branch as I've seen her there several times now.  She is much more formal now and never acts silly - I wonder if that is the result of the promotion or the huge fat addition. 

One day I was in there ordering an appliance and she conveniently stood about 25' in front of me and fiddled with one of the display ovens or something for a solid 2 minutes so I got a perfect look at how big she was - thunder thighs, huge rear, thick 'food baby' gut, big arms, and a fat filled face.  She might as well have been intentionally modeling her weight gain - even bending over to check something inside the oven.  And those pants were looking crazy tight every time I saw her.  Finally, I think she went up a size (probably something she has done many times recently as I bet she was a size 8 years ago and is a 16 or 18 now) as the pants were fitting more sensibly the last time I was in there. 

• 3 weeks later...

Went for lunch with a friend of mine today (not the one a few posts above!)

She's put on quite a bit of weight recently, and at the end of the meal she was kind of groaning and saying "I ate too much".

The best part though was that she was wearing a big bulky hoodie, I assume to cover up her gain.

Luckily it was hot in the restaurant, and when she took it off she was wearing a top I haven't seen her wearing in about 18 months.

it really brought the gain home, her arms looked so chubby, you could just see the outline of rolls, and it rode up at the back, exposing some squishy love handles over the waist of her jeans.

it was distinctly hard to concentrate...

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2017 at 8:06 AM, SKFHh said:

Gave my friend a lift home the other day when we were hungover.

She asked if we could stop for McDonald's on the way, so I said sure.

She ordered a chicken wrap, large fries, large coke and an extra cheeseburger. I ordered a McChicken and medium fries.

She ate her food then said she wished she got more, so I told her she could eat mine.

"Seriously? You're the best!" then she ate all that too.

She's put on a lot of weight since high school, and I think binges like this are the reason!

Same friend asked me to bring her KFC the other day.

Couldn't believe it when she texted me the order - a large zinger meal, plus two hot wings, plus three fillets.

I only wanted a large coke, but it worked out cheaper to get another large fries with that so I gave her those two.

Worked out to 2,125 calories, 100g of fat, 15.7g of saturated fat.

Basically an entire day's calories, all crammed in to one greasy meal

• 2 weeks later...

I figure I can share a little.

So my girl is big. She's always been "chubby", but these days she's no longer chubby, she's fat. The last year or so, since we first met, she's continued to gain and since I told her about my preference, she knows how to "tease" me. She often "lifts" her belly out of her panties, showing the real size of her belly. I often tell her she should go like that when she's in a bikini, but she says she thinks people will be grossed out by how fat she actually is. 

Anyway, yesterday she told me that one of her co-workers wanted to know if she wanted to join her doing spinning. So my girl asked: why, and her co-worker/friend was like: oh, you seem a little out of shape, (their job involves a lot of sitting and very little walking and they had to do some physical activity that day, and my gf got tired rather fast). So my gf was saying she wasn't interested, and then he co-worker was "but you are clearly not fit". But my gf was still not interested.

I also wanted to check her BMI, and she was ok with that. Turns out it's at 46. It's official, she's very obese.

Guest shegotfat

So yesterday I went to the hairdresser's. It was a slow time on a slow day so there were no customers, just one hairdresser standing there I'd never seen her before (apparently she had recently transferred from another salon of the same chain). She was around thirty. She had a thin classically beautiful face with high cheekbones, red lipstick, brown hair with highlights slicked back in a tiny ponytail. The thing is her ass was really big, she seemed to have some tummy trouble as well, even though her clothes were loose in that area. At one point I think she caught me looking at her ass in the mirror while she was cutting my hair lol. She had tattoos on the back of her neck, on her right wrist and her left arm. I couldn't help but link her lack of impulse control when getting tattoos to her lack of impulse control with food.

At one point her colleague came in and their conversation somehow drifted to Christmas. She said "I think I'll get lots of presents, cos I've been a good girl". I thought to myself "Your ass tells a different story". I decided to redirect the conversation to food. i started complaining about the holiday season and putting on weight. She said she puts a lot of weight in the holiday season. I can't wait to see her after New Year.

Guest shegotfat

Tall girl about 18 walking down the street, really pretty doll face, long dark blond curly/wavy hair, wide flattish ass in gray in too-small sweatpants. She seeemed to have put some weight recently and her ass was totally swallowing her sweatpants, to the point that you could see her ass crack all the way in. It seemed quite obscene to me, this young girl who would naturally be the target of all the dirty predatory looks walking down a busy street with her ass crack totally visible, almost like being naked.

Another fun story she told me from her job the other day. An older lady was in the store, and needed some help with something. My girl helped her out, and after she paid, the old lady said something about my girl being pregnant, wondering how someone so far into her pregnancy was still at work. 

This isn't the first time this has happened either. She has been asked about how far along she is a few times. 

Guest shegotfat

Not fat but out of shape. So I was at the gym and there were a middle-aged dad with his thin college-aged daughter doing stretching exercises. The dad could touch the floor with the palm of his hands while the girl could only reach halfway down her shins. Then they were stretching their legs on the wall bars and the dad could stretch his leg all the way up to head height, while she could only raise hers up to her waist.

Obviously she spends more time on social networks than following her athletic dad's footsteps. A good example of how you can be thin yet desperately out of shape.

We went to one of her friends, there was a birthday party, with dinner, dessert and so on. It was plenty of food, and people could go and get what they wanted. So, my girl had three portoions, and by the time she returned the third time, her friend, who is pregnant said something about "you eat more than me". My girlfriend is thankfully never hurt by these comments and told she needed the extra food because of her size, and as a big girl it takes more food for her to get full. After that I told her it was a really turn-on what she said. 

Today I'm a verry happy man :)

On 3/12/2017 at 4:09 PM, King_Schultz said:

We went to one of her friends, there was a birthday party, with dinner, dessert and so on. It was plenty of food, and people could go and get what they wanted. So, my girl had three portoions, and by the time she returned the third time, her friend, who is pregnant said something about "you eat more than me". My girlfriend is thankfully never hurt by these comments and told she needed the extra food because of her size, and as a big girl it takes more food for her to get full. After that I told her it was a really turn-on what she said. 

Today I'm a verry happy man :)

That's the kind of comments I find so exciting ! 

Like when my wife, in the same situation, says "I have to take care of my curves" or "at least I know why I'm fat" or "why I got fat"

Have just enjoyed a brief domestic flight in Australia. Virgin seen to have adopted a policy of employing pretty blondes (natural or otherwise) judged on this flight. The surprising thing was that 3 of the 5 flight attendants were overweight, 2 of them significantly so.

One was incredibly pretty but very plump, chubby dimpled cheeks and a double chin and a right tummy on her. The second looked slim from the chest up but had an incredible pear shape. Her thighs were massive packed into her tight trousers (the others all had skirts on, didn't they fit her?) and her backside so large that despite having to shimmy from left to right to fit down the aisle she was unable to avoid bumping into passengers with her arse as she wobbled by. Delicious!

I reckon the two largest ladies would have been dismissed in days gone by. They were probably at least 3 stone over the maximum weight for a flight attendant with some of the stricter firms. And the third largest girl would have been warned and put on regular monitoring. Much better eye candy for the likes of me now they have relaxed their standards!

Another thing I have noticed (this is my third trip to Australia and first for over 10 years) is how much fatter the young women are nowadays. There are quite a lot of chubby/plump and even downright fat women in their 20s enjoying tucking into a good feed and not saying no to dessert. It used to be the case that the Aussies had a reputation for being fit and sporty and while plenty still here there are a lot more fatties now as well!