Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

On 2/10/2017 at 6:27 PM, SapphicCurves said:

I attended a seminar this week that I'm still fantasizing about.

It sounds like it may have been an ideal opportunity for a hookup, where you could have showed her the joys of being stuffed and cumming.

Just sayin'

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎11 at 2:42 PM, shady-j said:

Great post! I'm sure 4 large donuts did wonders on her short figure. That's a lot of calories for 5'0"! Thanks for posting pictures too. You're right, she is wonderful. Noticed you only posted 3 of a possible 13+ pics. Any more worth sharing?

Just slightly blurrier versions of the same, really -- it was a challenge taking pics in the middle of a boardroom full of people!

I'll likely never see her again, but I will never forget her.

Haha!  Can't believe you actually set doughnuts at her spot!  :D  You're the man!

Yesterday for Valentine's day, I invited my wife to a good restaurant, famous both for the quality and quantity of food.

She hesitated which dress she'll choose for that, between a perfectly fit red dress or a dress fitted around the bust, tightened to the waist with a belt and flared around the hips (and belly !). Finally she choose the second one.

We had a 4 courses meal and I could hardly finish the generous portions, to tell the truth she helped me to finish my main course ! Then came the time for dessert. We had 3 options, of course she couldn't decide herself for one, so I propose her to order 2, which she did, one Forêt Noire (chocolate cake with cherries and cream) and one tarte Tatin (special apple pie with cream).

After that first dessert, and before devouring the second one, she relaxed in her chair and breathed a deep comfort sigh before loosening one notch of her belt saying «I have been fortunate enough not to choose my red dress, it would have been way too tight».

It has been a good Valentine's day, and night too !

Guest shegotfat
On 11/2/2017 at 0:27 AM, SapphicCurves said:

There was this woman, I'd say mid-to-late thirties or so, attractive, and a tiny little thing, I'd estimate at maybe 5' even, if that -- but omg, the curves on her! She was thick everywhere, yet had a surprisingly slim waist that gave her an insane hourglass figure, this despite her lack of height. She was busty, had thick arms & thighs, but it was the ass on her -- omg. It was literally a beach ball connecting her legs to her torso. She had an ass that would make Kim Kardashian blush.

The facilitators had brought in plates overflowing with donuts -- and she happily indulged. I could scarcely pay attention to what was being discussed whenever she would get up to retrieve a donut, let alone while she was eating them! I could just picture the dough transforming into fat and adding to her already mind-boggling curves!

At one point they called a recess, so I had an idea. I lingered behind until the room was empty.

I went to the front, grabbed a paper plate & plunked down a couple of donuts. Before I left I set them down on the table right in front of her chair.

About 15 minutes later I came back & peeked inside -- she hadn't returned yet. So I lingered in the hallway, pretending to be texting until I spotted her coming down the hall. I waited till she went by & then followed her back into the boardroom.

She had a bemused expression as she pulled her chair, clearly noticing the two donuts before her. She looked around the room (I made sure I was "texting" when her gaze turned to my table) before resuming her seat.

For a time I thought my effort was in vain, and then, maybe half an hour later, she finally grabbed one.

YES!

An hour or so later, and her plate was empty. That brought her total consumption that morning to 4 large donuts...

She was incredible.

I'll likely never see her again, but I will never forget her.

M5a.thumb.jpg.766d7ae9f2088acfe23883099e227f48.jpg  933   333.68 kB M9a.thumb.jpg.aab735f91a650d30ab865f29c90baba6.jpg  981   335.22 kB M13a.thumb.jpg.91951cf9dde8aacae8eb98bff1fc1f00.jpg  947   357.96 kB

Fatty baiting! I love it!

This story is unbelievable. Secretly feeding a stranger in public? I have mixed feelings about this. I mean, she consented to eating the donuts before her because she had to physically choose to do so, but I still feel a little weird about it.

Guest deadjesusrodeo1
5 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

This story is unbelievable. Secretly feeding a stranger in public? I have mixed feelings about this. I mean, she consented to eating the donuts before her because she had to physically choose to do so, but I still feel a little weird about it.

Dafuq do you mean by consent bro. She had a plate of donuts in front of her face and she ate them lol, I think you're overthinking this a tad.

Started working at a hospital. been there a few weeks when this doctor returns from maternity leave, wearing fairly conservative clothes, though you could tell she wasnt thin, but maybe a more thick toned. We're chatting, then she steps into her office to change into scrubs, and oh my god. The blouse was straining so hard. You could tell she was holding her breath, and she came out saying she clearly hadnt lost her pregnancy weight. And yeah, she was right.

16 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

Yeah, she definitely should have screamed "I DID NOT CONSENT FOR THESE DONUTS TO BE PLACED IN FRONT OF ME!" and throw them across the room. That'll show you secret feeders, how dare you move 2 donuts a foot away from where they originally were.

Guest shegotfat
On 25/2/2017 at 4:07 AM, MUSEic said:

Started working at a hospital. been there a few weeks when this doctor returns from maternity leave, wearing fairly conservative clothes, though you could tell she wasnt thin, but maybe a more thick toned. We're chatting, then she steps into her office to change into scrubs, and oh my god. The blouse was straining so hard. You could tell she was holding her breath, and she came out saying she clearly hadnt lost her pregnancy weight. And yeah, she was right.

Tut-tut. A doctor should know better. :P

Guest pangzi
2 hours ago, shegotfat said:

Tut-tut. A doctor should know better. :P

Both my primary care doctor and my cardiologist are obese, or very nearly at least!  And come to think of it, at the doctor's office I regularly visit with clients for work, every single person who works there is obese...  I suppose health theory and health practice are two totally different things!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest relief

I was at a bar, the bartender was a big women (I'd guess 5'10 and definitely over 200, probably 220) and was wearing a formfitting black dress that did nothing to hide her generously curved belly and round ass, threatening to peak out from under the dress if she bent over. It was close to closing time and like most bartenders, she had had a few drinks that night. At one point, I see her go over to the computer to look at the current open tabs or something, and as she stands there I see her start to absentmindedly rest her hands on either side of her belly and start to drum against it with her palms. Each strike of her hands send a wave of jiggles through her chub, mostly in the pronounced curve of her belly but some motion even made it up to her breasts that rested so easily on her belly. She had clearly made peace with her body and even enjoyed the excess. It was quite a display

• 4 weeks later...

I love reading stuff like this.  Two funny little observations I've made over the course of my gf's gain the last few years:

1.  She gradually stopped getting up for snacks/drinks and started asking me to get them for her.  I didn't really notice this difference at first, but recently it dawned on me when we're hanging out and having a "binge night" (both food and Netflix!) she'll always ask me to get her a beer from the fridge, or ask me to go heat up some queso dip so we can have chips, etc. instead of doing it herself now.  She really doesn't want to get up from that couch!

2.  She always unbuttons her pants at some point during these "binge nights" now.  I remember a few years ago it was more surprising to me, when I'd feel movement under the blanket (we usually put a blanket over us) and realized she was unbuttoning her jeans, and I'd get all excited.  But then it gradually became the norm, and she'll do it every single time.  I don't blame her either, her "beer belly" body shape means her stomach has grown faster than her waist, so her pants are always digging into her stomach now.  Sometimes it's the little things that are the most interesting!

5 hours ago, jewbacca said:

Sounds like an awesome situation! Any idea how many pounds you've seen her pack on since you've been dating?

Almost 40!  She was around 100-105 when we met, and now she's pushing 140. 

1 hour ago, vegaderv said:

Amazing!! Tell us more about her gain :)

She just started "letting go" at college, eating bigger meals, getting seconds and thirds, eating more desserts, and drinking more.  She's always loved food, and she loves the freedom of eating whatever and whenever she wants now that she's moved out of her parents' house.  Of course, the fact that her and I got together at around the same time certainly didn't hurt!  We go out to eat whenever we can, and we have "binge nights" on the weekend where we'll sit on the couch and binge-watch netflix while eating snacks or sweets.  She really doesn't care about her weight either way, except for the aggravation of always having to buy new clothes.  But other than that, she doesn't mind it at all, and I love it!

42 minutes ago, hhh said:

She just started "letting go" at college, eating bigger meals, getting seconds and thirds, eating more desserts, and drinking more.  She's always loved food, and she loves the freedom of eating whatever and whenever she wants now that she's moved out of her parents' house.  Of course, the fact that her and I got together at around the same time certainly didn't hurt!  We go out to eat whenever we can, and we have "binge nights" on the weekend where we'll sit on the couch and binge-watch netflix while eating snacks or sweets.  She really doesn't care about her weight either way, except for the aggravation of always having to buy new clothes.  But other than that, she doesn't mind it at all, and I love it!

Did she used to be athletic? How many size she grows?

3 minutes ago, vegaderv said:

Did she used to be athletic? How many size she grows?

She was never really athletic, just naturally skinny, and grew up eating a super-healthy diet.  I'm not sure about her pants size.  I know she used to be a size zero, I wanna say maybe she's a 6 now?