Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Ok guys i got a decent one for you..

I  routinely go up to my old work because its the  Is closest grocery store to me lol... So anyways me being me i chat with my friends when i go up and what not too see whats good so as i am doing some shopping i run into my old manager on that side. Now i know what your thinking if i go shopping there a lot wouldn't i see her before ? Actually she was put in another store from what i found out because they needed a Temp Produce and Grocery manager. But now she is back over here again. Too give you all an idea what she looks like i say she is 5'6 long brunette hair and aa for body she is round more round than when i worked their. I say she is easily tipping 260 lbs. Well anyways as I'm shopping i see her and we catch up for a few and i swear it was so freaking hot lol hahah... She legit told me working on this side by the bakery is taking a toll on my waist and then says with a laugh i couldn't even button my other pants today I'm getting so big and of course what do i do laugh in return and tell the woman you just love the baked goods like everyone else hahah... don't know if that was right to say but to hell with it ya only live once... And by a miracle she said yeah ain't that the truth. After that she walked or in my mind waddled away... 

• 2 weeks later...

My gf had her birthday last month and her sister who is skinnyfat and conventionally attractive got her some nice brand name leggings in a size large.

My gf took one look at the pants and said,

"There is no WAY these are gonna fit!"

Her sister, egging her on says,

"Oh come on! At least try them on, those were expensive!"

"HARLEY! THEY WON'T FIT!" Gf yelled, then to prove a point she shimmied into them.

"See!? I don't even think I could wear these out!"

Her sister smirked and said,

"Well maybe next time I'll get you an XL or XXL. Something high waisted to help you out with that muffin top!"

Gf said,

"Well you just keep them then! You're catching up with me, you're gonna need a large!"

Went to a wedding last night for one of my wife's childhood friends. Her friend is a big girl, maybe 230-240 pounds standing somewhere between 5'6"-5'8". Several of my wife's female former classmates were there, all of them had huge bellies, wide asses, and were waddling up to the buffet and returning with huge plates of food. My wife looked downright tiny at 5'2" 190 lbs.

Despite being slightly jealous that my wife hasn't quite plumped up as big as the girls she went to school with, i must say my wife was easily the hottest one there out of her age group. She was killing it in her flowy dress with her belly noticably bumped out under her boobs and the outline of her chubby hips lightly jiggling under her dress. 

In contrast, her former classmates looked like bowling balls with legs and arms clad in dress pants and nice shirts. 

There was a lovely BBW who used to cut my hair for a long time, before that hair salon closed down, unfortunately. Some memories:

Many years ago, we were both younger, and she was a bit smaller than in later years. One time, the owner had decided that the hairstylists should wear uniforms. I commented on her new look, and she replied, "yes, we are all dressed in black now." The nice thing was that the outfit was totally unflattering, and apparently a size too small for her. I had not really noticed before how big her belly was, but now it was clearly visible, protruding a few centimeters in her tight black top.

She gradually became much fatter. Her belly developed several rolls, and it seemed she saw no reason to hide them with her choice of clothes (the uniform had just a short stint). The place was small, and she moved around carefully in order not to touch anyone or throw things over with her large belly and ass. I have wide shoulders, and she had to assume a somewhat funny position to cut my hair, with her arms almost horizontal, in order not to touch me with her belly. Not that I would have minded it, but it felt not right to tell her to come closer, so I never did.

Now comes the best. I casually told her that I would like to lose some weight (not much, mainly said it to trigger her). She replied, "Me too." A short communication about weight loss followed, and as I knew her for such a long time and knew how down-to-earth she was, and sometimes even blunt herself, I said, "You have gained some weight recently, haven't you?" That was not precisely correct, as her large gain had been gradual over the years. But, she softly replied "yes" with a small sigh. She then told me that she grew up slim, and that relatives sometimes even said, "give that girl something to eat". Then, she had some surgery that required her to stay at home for a while. "At that time I only ate and ate. That's how I gained weight."

Noticed a former flirt is back in town. Even though I'm in a commited relationship now, it was great seeing "Jenny" again. Doesn't look a day over 25, yet she is turning 29 later in the year. Also: she has gained a lot the last four years. I assume she was about 350 while we were going on. She has passed 400 by now (she's tall too, about 5'10"). I met her in the grocery store on Saturday. I couldn't believe how fat and beautiful she looks. I also noticed what she was buying: snacks, pasta, Pepsi and more snacks. I had to say "you look amazing" and she just smiled: "my guess is you think the extra pounds is what makes me amazing, right?". I blushed. I also noticed how form fitting her blouse was. This is probably one of those that are called oversized, but it certainly wasn't oversized to "Jenny". She was wearing a pair of jeans that really showed off her massive butt and tighs. Clearly, snacks are contributing to her even larger figure. I've been on a few dinner dates with her, and I have seen how much she is able to eat. God. What a sight. I hope she finds someone who really appreciate such a beautiful woman.

58 minutes ago, King_Schultz said:

Noticed a former flirt is back in town. Even though I'm in a commited relationship now, it was great seeing "Jenny" again. Doesn't look a day over 25, yet she is turning 29 later in the year. Also: she has gained a lot the last four years. I assume she was about 350 while we were going on. She has passed 400 by now (she's tall too, about 5'10"). I met her in the grocery store on Saturday. I couldn't believe how fat and beautiful she looks. I also noticed what she was buying: snacks, pasta, Pepsi and more snacks. I had to say "you look amazing" and she just smiled: "my guess is you think the extra pounds is what makes me amazing, right?". I blushed. I also noticed how form fitting her blouse was. This is probably one of those that are called oversized, but it certainly wasn't oversized to "Jenny". She was wearing a pair of jeans that really showed off her massive butt and tighs. Clearly, snacks are contributing to her even larger figure. I've been on a few dinner dates with her, and I have seen how much she is able to eat. God. What a sight. I hope she finds someone who really appreciate such a beautiful woman.

Dude you probably wouldnt but do u have pics of this amazon lol... sounds freaking hot 😆 

• 3 weeks later...

This is about a girl I dated a long time ago. We never had sex or a relationship, but I still had some very enjoyable times with her. She wore a European size 50; nowadays, I see girls like this every other day, but at that time, she was extraordinarily fat for a young woman in my country.

One afternoon, she invited me to her apartment. We were chatting on her couch, and she allowed me to rest my hand on her thigh. It was amazing to see how small my hand looked compared to the width of her thighs when seated. I did not really feel her softness, because she was wearing a sweat suit that was a bit too tight, so her leg felt rather firm. The advantage of the suit came when she stood up from the couch: I could see every dimple of her huge ass, right in front of my face. I was wondering if she was wearing this sweat suit deliberately, as if saying, "do you really want to date me? That's what I look like." It was also enjoyable to see her stand up, because she had to do a little "gaining momentum" move to heave her ass and thighs, since she was so bottom-heavy. She showed me some pictures from a few years back. I said something like, "you are not on that picture". She replied that she understood me well, and pointed to a slim girl. "I have not always been so big", she said softly. Later in the evening, I tried to make her talk about her weight again, and asked, "so you were not always so big, you said?" But she was not inclined to talk about it any more, and simply said, "no". She also told me that she used to have a lot of one night stands in her slim years, and that she was not interested in casual sex.

Once I spent an evening with her and some other people in a pub. Late in the evening, we were a bit dr*nk, and she didn't mind me fondling her thigh rather intensively. This time, she was wearing non-tight pants, and I still remember how lovely the fat on her leg felt.

Another time, I invited her to a cafe. When we entered, I realized that she was looking around for a bench, because the chairs had armrests (I had no experience with dating BBWs), and she would not have fit. During our stay, I again tried to mention her weight -- again, in the blunt, immature way of a very young lad. We were talking somehow about aging and wrinkles, and I said, "I don't think *you* are likely to get wrinkles soon." She understood very well that I was alluding at her fatness, smirked and said, "well, you know, *everything* can change."

When I was visiting her once, she was looking for me, standing at an open window next to her apartment. She did not know that I had already entered the building and was standing right behind her. This being only a few years after our childhood days, I made a move with my hands as if I was trying to throw her out of the window, pushing up both her ass cheeks from below. She found it somewhat funny, too, and smiled. It was great to feel her ass cheeks, and to see how far I could move them up because of all the fat on them.

Another time, we had a picnic with a friend of mine and a female friend of hers, let's call her Nicole. Nicely, Nicole was fat, too, but not quite as fat as the one I am talking about. I am a tall guy, and somewhat athletic back then, with a corresponding relatively high calorie intake. When I was quite full from the picnic, both chicks were still eating for a while. I could not have downed the amount of food they ate, and it was quite hot for me to see them stuffing themselves. Later in the evening, Nicole got rather flirtatious with my friend, putting her hand under his shirt and fondling him. He was not into fat girls, and did not really react. I regretted having brought him; although I was more interested in "my" girl, I would certainly not have minded to be fondled by Nicole in this way, and fondling her fat belly in return. Both girls were nursing students. Nicole made a joke that she did not want to work the following day, and that I should replace her. "You won't have troubles fitting into my scrubs", she said and smiled.

There were several reasons why I stopped seeing her (or them), but I guess it is not important to explain them.

This is about a colleague I had for a few years at work. We were good friends and occasionally went on dates.  

There was a storeroom at work few seemed to wish to enter. It had once been an office, I believe, complete with a small meeting room immediately to the left upon entering, which for whatever reason, had not been opened up to create greater floor space in the conversion. What had remained, then, was a narrow passage which various employees had left boxes all along it, presumably because they didn't like the 'vibe' of the room. It was already single-file and, so I learnt, the boxes and other obstacles caused a headache in respect of logistics. 

Long preamble finished, I have a short observation to describe. 

One morning, three of us were asked to collect a couple of boxes from the storeroom. So it was we found ourselves at the locked door to the storeroom. 

Nick, a fit fortysomething and resident monitor of the dingy storeroom, unlocked the door and pressed it open. Because it was quite heavy he walked in first and leaned his back against it, telling the rest of us to forge ahead. Mon, my well-upholstered superior went next. With a huff she manoeuvred her broad hips past Nick, the soft black cotton of her tracksuit bottoms brushing past his waist, making contact with him in the tight space we were sharing, eliciting an 'Oof, Mon. I'm standing here.' Mon, too focussed upon how she was going to fit down the narrow passage, didn't hear him and pressed on. 

Then chaos ensued. 

I had been bringing up the rear, maybe five or so steps behind, and as I had envisaged, seeing her wide frame delve further down the passage, I knew once she picked up the first box she would have a hard time turning and coming back out. But first, I took in the view of her spherical beauty as she stooped to retrieve the box. Then came the light swearing under her breath, the self-conscious muttering, and eventual mild panic as she realised she had become stuck. 'Umm, some help!' 

Because we'd lose the light if Nick let go of the door, he told me to try and remove the boxes so Mon could get past. I did so as well as I could. Yet as I had seen from the outset, because of her fatness, she was only going to be able to quite literally 'reverse' out of the storeroom. Before I turned and let myself out first to get out of her way, I leaned in to assist her. Bent double, Mon took my right hand in hers and, guiding my left hand around her waist (yes, I enjoyed the jiggle-jiggle of her warm fleshy belly and hips; but I was more concerned than anything), I was able to right her. Her long, soft brown hair had fallen over her face, which in the low light had flushed bright red; she was sweating, too, from the exertion, and I could smell her perfume on the warmth. 'Thanks,' she tried to say between gulps of air. I assured her it was fine, and after a time, we were all back out in the corridor, the boxes abandoned for another day. 

Later Nick, locking the door behind him, said she was lucky to have me to use as a fulcrum. Mon, by now much recovered but still red in the face and with her windcheater off, revealing a number of rolls of flab, smiled unselfconsciously and agreed. 'A guardian angel for every fat girl's nightmare.' And for a time when Mon entered a tight space (or opened a stationery cupboard even) or the same storeroom, a colleague would remark they would need to get me 'just to be sure'. When we dated for a brief while later on, she told me she liked the idea of getting stuck again with me, because she enjoyed the way my hands felt against her body. And when she was eating cake or chocolate or something similar, she and I would share a joke that she should be able to enter a tight space first before getting stuck! She was a good sort. 

• 3 weeks later...

I always enjoy seeing fat nurses and other medical staff, and at my pediatrician, there were two of them: a fat and a very fat chick doing office work. Both of them usually wore leggings that hid nothing of their big thighs and butts. There was a nice scene that could -- almost -- have been even better. My kid was weighed by a young guy doing his community service at that place. Both of them being very skinny, my kid joked about being too fat, the young man played along, and they were having a good time joking about weight. A few moments later, the fatter of the office gals entered the room. She had to walk past the desk at which the young guy was now sitting. Although he moved his chair forward, the space between the chair and the wall was almost too tight for her. It was lovely to see how her fat hips were compressed as she squeezed through, and her face showed how she was struggling. That was the bad timing: Had she entered 30 seconds before, she would have had to listen to that funny, weight-related discussion while almost getting stuck with her fat ass.

On 9/7/2022 at 5:39 PM, OscarWinner said:

...Anyway, after beating around the bush and finally asking her out, she too gave me the "I'm seeing someone" rejection syntax. Alas, the dream ended but I acquired enough lucidity to interact with this angelic beauty. It was a good day.

Congratulations on shooting your shot, twice! It takes great courage and resilience in the face of rejection to do that. As they say, you got to be in it to win it, or questions not asked always have no for an answer. Something like that. With your perseverance, you'll get a nice fat and hungry honey someday. 

I went shopping and saw two college chicks, both cute but my obsession was over this Molly Shannon doppelganger and her bottom heavy build. She was kinda nerdy: a mom type of haircut (short non-Karen bob), with glasses. This overall look combined with her height compared to her friend had me wonder if she was indeed her mom, but nah.. she was young and tender... very tender. You could easily see the cellulite through her leggings. At first I thought she had been wearing some baggy pants but seeing how tight and tapered they were, it confirmed that she just had a very fat ass with legs to match. Legs like a blowup doll filled beyond capacity but with cake batter instead of air. And bigger.

I must see her again.

Anyone have a moment where it just kind of hits you that your SO has gone from chubby to fat? My wife sat down on the couch today and not long after she kind of absently un-buttoned her shorts. Her sigh of relief is what made me look over as her belly spilled out onto her lap. It struck me how big her belly had gotten, those were shorts she had gotten to replace the last ones she had outgrown. She saw me staring and blushed, but made no attempt to cover her gut.

"They're getting so tight, nothing fits." She whined, rubbing her belly where the waistband had been digging in. She's never tried to gain weight intentionally, but her sweet tooth is powerful and she's ended up a good bit fatter in the 2 years since we got married. She started as a bottom-heavy 5'4"/170 with most of her weight in her thighs, and over those 2 years she's gained almost all her new weight into a big flabby belly. It's hard to keep my hands off of it, I love jiggling her rolls when she's on top of me. She will even indulge me and jiggle her belly herself for me. She's not big on getting weighed, but she recently went to the doctor and after a little coaxing she sheepishly told me she weighed 222 pounds. We were both pretty surprised by that number and she asked me if she was getting "too chunky" but of course I said no, but I could tell she was shocked she had gotten that heavy.

Seeing her sitting on the couch, belly spilling into her massive lap, two thick rolls wrapped all the way around her sides, thighs bulging out of what used to be her big shorts, I realize at some point my wife has gotten fat. Obese, even. How did I not notice?

interesting thread. I can share a little sotry from t he weekend. I went to my daughters soccer tourney  and as usual the parents just stand around talking while the kids ar eplaying. My daughters had mentioned they had a new team mate who had just moved here a few weeks ago.So were there watching the game andI spot a verylarge woman lumbering toward our game. Lumbering isthe word for sure, she was massive.  Id put her in the 450ish pound range. My wife is inthe same range so im rather familar with the size :).  

Eventuallyshe makes her way to our field. And sure enough she is the mother of the new girl on the team. Mid 30s, maybe 5'6 but quite attractive.  It was hard to gauge her size she was dressed in a loose flowing kinda thing. OF course im veryinterested its not everyday I see a woman this size out and about. But of course me being the chubby chaser I am I pay close attention to her . While I couldnt exactly make out her shape  over all it was very slear whe was very wide and thick.  Shehad that big belly girl waddle to her walk to im assumingthere was a big hanging belly underthat flowy thing she was wearing. 

The hottest part of it all was she talked about how she was a scocer player in college and  loved the game. All I could think about was she must have tripled her weight since then. My feeder mind never lets things go unnoticed. She was verynice and of course very heavy. I found her socials thrugh the team site and there was nothing there at all showing her size. All pics of her kids, the dog etc. A pics of her in the back of a crowd or a face shot that was it. The  kind of pics you see and dont think much of it, and wouldnt expect her to be so heavy. 

When I got home I told my wife, she had competition and better have a litle extra for dinner lol. She laughed at me and said you met so and sos mom huh? She hasnt met her yet but one of our  girls told her the new girls mom is big like you. 

MAde the day alot bette for sure and  looking forward to the next and sadly last games. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Is that a belly?

My conventionally attractive girl has put on some weight, which resulted in a bit of a double chin which I insist is unnoticeable. Cue my 4-year-old nephew pointing at her chin and saying "That's wrong. It should be like this *stretches up his neck and rubs it*". Of course my girl got bright red. 😂

A friend of mine’s sister, who has always been fit and toned (dancer) for the years I’ve known her, has suddenly developed a major junk food habit over the last year, and it’s unbelievably hot. Every time I’m at their place she is snacking on cookies or lollies, and she’s always talking about how she just couldn’t resist picking up McDonalds or ice cream on the way home from work/college. And she’s definitely not in denial about having put on weight as a result. 

The gain is pretty noticeable, considering she used to be very slim with visible abs and pretty small boobs. Now she’s just filling out all over - softer face, jiggly arms, bigger tits, touching thighs and most prominently of all, a fucking amazing little belly. She never seems to bother sucking it in, and in the last few months I’ve seen it starting to just jiggle around a little bit with her walking when she’s wearing a slightly tighter skirt or something. She also doesn’t seem to have gotten used to it being there yet, and she’ll often stand up against counters and let it bulge over the top. Very fucking hot. 

We all went for a hike not long ago and she was out of breath pretty quickly, saying she’d let her cardio go recently. This is a girl who used to be THE fit one. 

Last weekend me and two my female friends went to the waterpark. It was interesting to compare their bodies in bikinis. One of them is fit, athletic girl with visible muscles and abs, but the other one is 5'3", 133 lbs untoned (skinny-fat) with chubby belly. The second one was obviously jealous abot the first girl's body and said she would like to get toned but is too lazy to keep working out. She also said that she is self-concious about her chubby belly and untoned legs and butt.

On 11/7/2022 at 3:22 AM, OscarWinner said:

I must see her again.

I saw her again! She's a band member for the local college. It's cold around here, so she was covered up even inside; her attire was mostly black and baggy. But that wide frame of hers could not be denied. And her appetite took over as she destroyed some chicken tenders at halftime. She took her time with it and even passed on her cue to play to finish munching. She's not the biggest chick in the band but I think she's the finest, even with the nerdy exterior.

Guest Is that a belly?
On 11/25/2022 at 12:04 PM, Port said:

Last weekend me and two my female friends went to the waterpark. It was interesting to compare their bodies in bikinis. One of them is fit, athletic girl with visible muscles and abs, but the other one is 5'3", 133 lbs untoned (skinny-fat) with chubby belly. The second one was obviously jealous abot the first girl's body and said she would like to get toned but is too lazy to keep working out. She also said that she is self-concious about her chubby belly and untoned legs and butt.

I have a somehow similar experience, with another girl being very obviously jealous of my girl, who is a smoke show with her clothes on (she had no double chin at that point) until it came to undress to their bikinis, when it turned out that girl had hard-rock abs, and you could see her gloating when she saw my girl's p o t belly and small saggy ass. Things only got better for her when my girl, a kind malice-free person, congratulated her on her body and said to her "you must work out a lot". You could see the satisfaction on the other girl's face at having turned the tables and become the alpha woman in their power dynamics.

Quick couple of observations of my wife.

We were at her grandparents yesterday, with her parents. Her whole family is slim, and reasonably fit. My wife was outside sat on a garden bench having a cigarette. Probably looked similar to the photo I have here of her. I was inside with her family members. Her grandmother, looking out of the window at her, commented to her mother "She's so big now" . Not much else said while I was in earshot, but that one comment at the same time embarassed me, and turned me on.

After being at the supermarket, my wife got home and collapsed on the sofa. Complaining she was so tired and sick of being out of breath, and needed a rest. 30 minutes later, she's gobbling down a huge cheese feast pizza on the sofa, and lighting another cigarette. It's like her complaining about physical exursion doesn't connect with the food and cigarettes.

spacer.png

Guest CaramelCutie

I would love your observation about me. I’ve been stuffing my self to the brim all weekend and continuing today. Who wishes they can touch my belly or be in my belly rn. Feel free to dm me as well I love 😍 roleplay image.thumb.jpg.fe0788634bd0c37ba56aec067cf2642b.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.dde91942a07ff25b78ac551420c9de54.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.7a45e1907d7daadbe492bfe8f01465b2.jpgDDB4C52D-E236-4C44-AF21-E77669590EDC.thumb.jpeg.74516eb786e50db4f8354a4ffb9edac9.jpeg

23 hours ago, CaramelCutie said:

I would love your observation about me. I’ve been stuffing my self to the brim all weekend and continuing today. Who wishes they can touch my belly or be in my belly rn. Feel free to dm me as well I love 😍 roleplay image.thumb.jpg.fe0788634bd0c37ba56aec067cf2642b.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.dde91942a07ff25b78ac551420c9de54.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.7a45e1907d7daadbe492bfe8f01465b2.jpgDDB4C52D-E236-4C44-AF21-E77669590EDC.thumb.jpeg.74516eb786e50db4f8354a4ffb9edac9.jpeg

My observation is that youve been a very greedy girl

At a house party last night and there's this attractive curvy/chubby girl, who always dresses very "body appropriately" in nice dresses. She's clearly larger but hides it well. Anyway we all drank too much and stayed the night, and this morning she was really hungover and couldn't face making the usual effort. She had on these too-tight sweat pants and a too-small t-shirt that showed her meaty boobs sitting on her flabby bloated belly, which she clearly didn't have the energy to suck in. A really big plump ass too. When she sat down her love-handles escaped from her t-shirt, and her belly rested on her thighs. Amazing to see.

• 4 weeks later...

Few recent observations about my partner over recent weeks/months. Sorry if this is long but hope it is worth the read. For reference she would be about 70kg and 5”5 with a mostly pear shape but with a bit of a round gut developing.

Firstly, after multiple attempts over our time together she has giving up on joining a gym or personal trainer as she simply cannot afford it financially anymore. Best part is she was barely fazed by this when she brought up the decision in conversation. I’ve always supported her attempts to get fit again yet other factors always ended things prematurely (favourite personal trainer resigned, Covid lockdowns, changed location of workplace making it difficult to attend and then finally the overwhelming expense of it).

Secondly, while she has always been one for unhealthy snacking (which I may or may not encourage) this has increased dramatically out of nowhere recently. She’s gone from buying takeaway breakfast or lunch about once a week to three or four times a week now (workload increasing before Christmas only encouraged this further). This is on top of her usual one or two takeaway dinners. McDonald’s has usually been our “couples craving” if you like, meaning we almost always get it together - however I have now lost count of how many times I’ve gotten into her car to find an empty bag or two sitting on her floor. When I ask her innocently when she got it I always get the same playfully guilty smile and “that doesn’t matter” response - so hot. 

Thirdly, and similar to above, she has begun eating dessert almost every night now which to me I find a big deal as she’s never really been self driven to have dessert - especially when she’s on her own. Similar to the McDonald’s bags I’ve found the odd ice cream wrapper etc and playfully brought it up to which she normally laughs it off. I have recently been playing into this new habit of hers and whenever I  bring groceries over to her place I will make sure to bring a dessert as well (fattening of course). She didn’t say much to begin with but my favourite has to be when I found one of her favourites (an apple and cream filled pastry) and when I asked her to guess what I had bought she simply responded with a hint of excitement “is it fattening” 

Lastly, as we have finally entered summer here she needed a new pair of bathers as she left her others at home. Particularly after covid lockdowns and her slowly increasing weight (particularly going to her belly lately) she has gravitated more and more towards one piece swimwear which is still fine by me as it gives her more confidence and still shows off her shape, however I was disappointed to an extent as I just loved her in a two piece with some flesh on show. We went to the store which has a pretty extensive range and not much of a price difference between the one and two pieces and yet to my huge surprise she immediately went for the two piece with slightly high waisted bottoms. Better yet she didn’t even seem slightly self conscious at the beach when she had them on, her dress was off the entire time and I got the joy of being able to bask in her well exposed body in this new set. Her ass filled out the bottoms so well, the top was firm fitting over her breasts and to top it off her belly and subsequent belly rolls were on full show with a bit of a back roll beginning to show when she was standing and walking along the beach. Another huge win 

Overall some really promising developments especially given over our time together her weight has been slowly increasing but nothing dramatic (she might have put on up to 10kg over the years we’ve been together). But these recent changes have come from nowhere and I cannot wait to see where they take her