What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,997 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, grateful said:

LTNS!  Great to have oyu back! Thanks for the pics!!  😍❤️

image.thumb.png.a5ba9ef0043e72e3a59e2f23cfd099b8.pngMy favorite today:  This pic has everything! Beautiful 3/4 view of all your beauty!  Breast back arm legs butt!   😍😍😍

Thanks for the update, stay for the fat!  😁

Hehe I’m glad you approve. I aim to please 😜

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, lory Six said:

Beautiful to see you again and in shape, I am glad that you are obviously better and have passed a difficult period, update us only on your health which is the first thing, for the rest you are always always beautiful and you are the dream of many men, hello a big kiss big big

Aww thank you for such a wonderful compliment. 😘

• Curvage Model

Aww I just like to say thank you to all of the replies I have received on my last post. 

I would like to explain myself to you all a little better.  I was self conscious about my weight and as you all can see I’ve lost a lot of weight!  Mainly because of health reasons, but I’m ok now and would really like to gain again. With my latest photos I didn’t know how you guys would react,  and receiving no feedback really upset me. 
It wasn’t about competition it was more a personal and about self doubt;
Should I still be posting on here? 
They mustn’t like me anymore?

I got really upset because it takes a lot of effort, time, and energy behind the scenes to put these photos up on Curvage, and because I received no feedback it really disheartened me and unmotivated me into taking more photos  

I’m not in this game for the money or to be the most popular gainer and produce a lot of videos. I’ve been there done that, it’s time for me to let the other ladies have their day!!  But I do appreciate every feedback and commitment that I receive. So please be mindful that your feedback is extremely motivational for me.  
Thank you  😊 

EACEBA37-A428-4BAE-959D-746A0EB8918B.jpeg

80A08ABC-7AA8-4635-9640-8DA6625BD016.jpeg

71070943-5CE3-467E-9418-0C5266F43C64.jpeg

EC47DEBF-1022-4CB6-B67B-0DA1B8F786A0.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Ni Ki said:

Aww, solo quiero agradecer todas las respuestas que he recibido en mi última publicación. 

Me gustaría explicarme un poco mejor a todos ustedes. Estaba consciente de mi peso y, como todos pueden ver, ¡he perdido mucho peso! Principalmente por razones de salud, pero ahora estoy bien y realmente me gustaría volver a ganar. Con mis últimas fotos no sabía cómo reaccionarían ustedes, y no recibir comentarios realmente me molestó. 
No se trataba de competencia, era más personal y de dudas;
¿Debería seguir publicando aquí? 
¿Ya no les agrado?

Me enojé mucho porque se necesita mucho esfuerzo, tiempo y energía detrás de escena para poner estas fotos en Curvage, y como no recibí comentarios, realmente me desanimó y me desmotivó para tomar más fotos.  

No estoy en este juego por el dinero o por ser el ganador más popular y producir muchos videos. He estado allí haciendo eso, ¡es hora de dejar que las otras mujeres tengan su día! Pero agradezco cada comentario y compromiso que recibo. Así que tenga en cuenta que sus comentarios son muy motivadores para mí.  
Gracias   😊 

EACEBA37-A428-4BAE-959D-746A0EB8918B.jpeg

80A08ABC-7AA8-4635-9640-8DA6625BD016.jpeg

71070943-5CE3-467E-9418-0C5266F43C64.jpeg

EC47DEBF-1022-4CB6-B67B-0DA1B8F786A0.jpeg

@Ni Ki You are beautiful and it is good that you are in good health, I never knew what happened to you, but having you back is the best thing and that you want to win again that is incredible, I hope you exceed your previous maximum weight. you still have a very big belly 😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Jordi said:

@Ni Ki You are beautiful and it is good that you are in good health, I never knew what happened to you, but having you back is the best thing and that you want to win again that is incredible, I hope you exceed your previous maximum weight. you still have a very big belly 😍😍😍

Thank you for your feedback. This gives me goosebumps. I’ve missed Curvage and you guys so much, you have no idea! I’m so happy to be back. 

Guest grateful

Hi Ni KI   glad you're still posting!  😍

The site is a lot larger now and frequent posts will put you on the map!!  😁

I was already subscribed so I saw you right away---o/w I may have missed you!!  😮

There is a lot of activity and sometimes it scrolls by pretty fast and even some who you remember may miss! 

Thank you for your patience!!!  ❤️

I don't take as much time as I want to answer but you're so beautiful. I love your smile and your attitude on every pictures you take. Keep up like this, we'll always be here to support you. Don't be upset with the weight gain, just be happy. We'll love you at any weight. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous body with us! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, grateful said:

Hi Ni KI   glad you're still posting!  😍

The site is a lot larger now and frequent posts will put you on the map!!  😁

I was already subscribed so I saw you right away---o/w I may have missed you!!  😮

There is a lot of activity and sometimes it scrolls by pretty fast and even some who you remember may miss! 

Thank you for your patience!!!  ❤️

I will try to be more patient, although Patience isn’t my strongest quality. 😜 my mistake was not posting in my Curvage thread, as you guys always find me here. 😍

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, papossibeu said:

I don't take as much time as I want to answer but you're so beautiful. I love your smile and your attitude on every pictures you take. Keep up like this, we'll always be here to support you. Don't be upset with the weight gain, just be happy. We'll love you at any weight. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous body with us! 

Aww, wow!! Thank you for your advice!  I do need to remind myself this. Such beautiful compliments. Thank you again. ❤️

44 minutes ago, Ni Ki said:

I will try to be more patient, although Patience isn’t my strongest quality. 😜 my mistake was not posting in my Curvage thread, as you guys always find me here. 😍

Pictures can quickly become lost on the Status wall as it moves so fast. I think it is better to post most of your content in the thread and place teases out on the status wall to lead people back here :)