What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,996 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, magic teddy said:

Happy to see you again, we were worried about your health! ... Fortunately you're fine ... certainly the weight may be lower than expected, but the shapes are always fascinating .... I would not be surprised if you continue your challenge !! We all love for you, do not leave us alone!💪💪💪

Aww that’s so sweet. Thank you. It’s always good to be back. ❤️😘

• 4 months later...

Welcome back Ni Ki. I can never get enough of your gracious presence. Although I was initially triggered and still am by your growing boobs and belly, I go nuts every time I see your lovely legs in heels. They are so perfectly shaped. They’re really exceptional for a girl of your posture. Happy valentine hon!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, empee said:

Welcome back Ni Ki. I can never get enough of your gracious presence. Although I was initially triggered and still am by your growing boobs and belly, I go nuts every time I see your lovely legs in heels. They are so perfectly shaped. They’re really exceptional for a girl of your posture. Happy valentine hon!

Aww thank you sweetie. Such a wonderful compliment. 😍😘

Guest DailyDose

It's so amazing to see you back, I was worried you were gone fprever! You're so round and beautiful :D I don't even know what to say, I just am elated you're here again. Are you here to stay?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, mrtubby said:

You're one of the all-time greats here on Curvage.  You've grown such a big beautiful body;  beautiful boobs and belly and those legs are perfect too.  Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope someone gets you a big box of candy full of warm kisses.

You’re so sweet. Thank you. A big box of kisses sounds wonderful. 😍❤️

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, DailyDose said:

It's so amazing to see you back, I was worried you were gone fprever! You're so round and beautiful :D I don't even know what to say, I just am elated you're here again. Are you here to stay?

Thank you for your support. I will always be here.  I can’t promise you regularity but I can promise as long as I’m still taking photos and videos I will post some in Curvage. ❤️