What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

You become more and more. You are accustomed to eating tightly filling yourself with shortness of breath. Your figure has changed. Especially your tits and your stomach. It is hanging and waving. And this all continues to grow. This can be seen on your video. And of course, walking on high heels. Watch and enjoy. Excited and finish.

• 4 months later...
On 21.2.2018 at 5:02 AM, Ni Ki said:

New Photos out and Video on Curvage clips.

Instead of repeating myself Please go to my profile for an update to why I've been away and other news and new photos, please remember to follow my profile for updates.  I'm thinking of closing this tread and just using me profile for updates,  don't know yet. Let me know how you feel.

Here are some photos :wub:

Snapshot_13.png  1,160   199.46 kB

Snapshot_20.png  1,200   131.88 kB

Snapshot_21.png  862   211.2 kB

Snapshot_85.png  1,343   214.93 kB

Snapshot_92.png  1,420   174.54 kB

What a beautiful and nice Australian lady you are! And your sexy “physical reserves”…I’m thinking about emigrating to Australia…but it’s far away from Europe...

• 6 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi all, I'm popping in to give you all a little update.  It's been awhile and I've had lots of changes to my life that's prevented me in keeping on top of things.

Firstly I've become a lot busier as I have a new job, I also volunteer to a charity, and one other thing is I have broken up with my boyfriend of 5 years.  Phew, that's a lot to deal with,

so unfortunately I have lost about 9kgs.  I now weigh 112.1kgs.  Some say I still look bigger, and can't tell the difference, who knows, what do you think?

I am feeling happy and all is good with me atm. I've uploaded a new video in the Curvage Clips store, and I know it's been ages.  Finally you say.  lol

Here's the link:

I'm back at the beach. Alone on the deserted beach sunbathing, playing in the water, running, and splashing around.

Being alone on the beach is one of my favorite things to do. Watch me as I lather some sunscreen onto my luscious body and enjoy its sticky feel.

Can you imagination yourself hiding behind the rocks watching me? Or watching me walking/jogging along the beach being free to do whatever.

In this video I enjoyed splashing around in the shallow waters, but being careful not to go out too deep as these days there are crocodiles at the beaches. (I live in North Queensland, Australia. Which is known for crocodiles) Brave me, but I just have to go in the water.

I spent the morning watching out over the water and enjoying the sun. Join me as I enjoy my alone time.

I'm uploading some photos as well. ( Don't know if you can still have topless photos on Curvage, if not please message me and I will remove it.)

Best wishes

Nikki

Snapshot_56.png

Snapshot_35.png

Snapshot_30.png

Snapshot_21.png