What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,998 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Ni ki don't worry about your sites or any of us just focus on yourself and on getting better. Take all the time that you need and make sure you get plenty of rest don't stress yourself out.  I hope you feel better soon and can get back to 100% again. Take care and goodluck.

Guest grateful

*praying*

Thank you brave soul.

Thanks for your kindness. Please be healed.

Wishing lots of help for you.

Hi everyone, I've been offline for a while and I wanted to say sorry, as you've noticed I haven't been on my media sites much either. I just wanted to let you all know why and thank you for all your support throughout the year and a half that I've been gaining.  Yes I am still trying to gain but I have been quite ill so my gaining goes up and down all the time, most times I've been too sick to eat.  This has been going on for 5 months  now and I have found it hard to menage all my media sites and make new videos.  I've been focusing on Instagram atm and I am trying to get to my other sites.  You have probably noticed that I have been saying that I've been sick for quite a while now and I really can't hide it for much longer, you would of realized with my appearance and now I am starting to wear wigs as I am losing my hair and have lost heaps of weight. I don't want to broadcast what I have but if you want to know you may message me and I will tell you privately.  Things have been really draining for me and most days I've just been resting.  I use to be able to menage all my sites but now it's just all too much.  I am trying to get to them so I am sorry for being inactive.  I do appreciate all your kind words and compliments and I wanted to say thank you. I have uploaded more videos on YouTube and my website but YouTube deleted some, lol I'm always in trouble or getting banned.  8) :o Oh well. Maybe I should read policies better.  ;)

That´s sad to hear but I hope that you will be able to get healthy again, Ni Ki! So care about that matter and your fam at first, okay?

By the way: In the end it´s good you have gotten so fat so even a signifigant weight loss won´t push you into dangerous territorries that quickly! Right?

All the best for your future and please get well soon,

Chris

Hi Niki! I just read your latest post and it touched me, please you don't have to excuse yourself. Your health is far more important than just a couple of photos or videos that we might miss.

It sounds quite severe, but I know you're a fighter, cause no fighter would have gained as much as you did in that short amount of time! So you have allready sort of proven that with the right mind set you can do anything ;) So now just focus on getting better and feeling better. Do the nice things you may still do. 

And after all is done you do whatever you want  ;)

So I really hope you will concur and I wish you all the best! 

Beterschap!

Btw Niki, I think no-one would ever blame you for losing weight because of your situation, so keep that in mind and please dont feel oblidged to cover it up or feel uncomfortable about it. There are other priorities now ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Get very well and very soon. I don't just say that as a viewer/follower/user, I mean that as one human being to another, albeit more beautiful, human being inside and out.

Don't worry about us, don't worry about a thing. Take care of yourself.

Thoughts and prayers for the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello my dear Curvage friends,

Just giving you a little update with myself, I'm feeling a lot better these days, although I'm still fighting the 'demons' inside, that's what I call it. I'm having a good day today so I've decided to try get on my sites to post some photos.  My weight is 104kgs so I'm still trying to stay as I am and keep on pushing through. 

Thank you for all your well wishes and it has just made my day to read all your messages.  So beautiful. <3

I will try to get on more and post more for you all.

I've included a new profile photo as well as I think my face has changed a lot lately, but I'm happy with the way I look, and also with my body as well.  I seem to be really comfortable with this size and my body is stable at this weight, but I'm finding it hard to eat more, so I'm just taking one day at a time.

I hope all is well and happy. :)

Nikki

post-34301-14513616458737_thumb.jpg

post-34301-14513616459613_thumb.png

post-34301-14513616461834_thumb.png

post-34301-14513616462411_thumb.png

post-34301-14513616463366_thumb.png

post-34301-14513616464063_thumb.png

post-34301-14513616464418_thumb.png

post-34301-14513616465077_thumb.png

post-34301-14513616465485_thumb.png

post-34301-14513616465807_thumb.png

Hello my dear Curvage friends,

Just giving you a little update with myself, I'm feeling a lot better these days, although I'm still fighting the 'demons' inside, that's what I call it. I'm having a good day today so I've decided to try get on my sites to post some photos.  My weight is 104kgs so I'm still trying to stay as I am and keep on pushing through. 

Thank you for all your well wishes and it has just made my day to read all your messages.  So beautiful. <3

I will try to get on more and post more for you all.

I've included a face photo in as well as I think my face has changed a lot lately, but I'm happy with the way I look, and also with my body as well.  I seem to be really comfortable with this size and my body is stable at this weight, but I'm finding it hard to eat more, so I'm just taking one day at a time.

I hope all is well and happy. :)

Nikki

I'm glad to hear your felling better today. :)

As always you look absolutely stunning. :thumbsup:  :)