What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

I´m sure 110 kg will fall soon, Ni Ki!

Can I deduce that you have bought and eaten a lot of Easter chocolate over the holidays? :-)

Anyway it´s always a big pleasure to see your stuff!

Any plans for new videos on SC?

You re on Southern Charms? I haven´t found your profile there yet! Or will you join in May when the next batch of new models is installed there?

All the best,

Chris

I´m sure 110 kg will fall soon, Ni Ki!

Can I deduce that you have bought and eaten a lot of Easter chocolate over the holidays? :-)

Anyway it´s always a big pleasure to see your stuff!

You re on Southern Charms? I haven´t found your profile there yet! Or will you join in May when the next batch of new models is installed there?

All the best,

I believe that SC in this case is Sutra Camp.I know it's a little hard to keep up

with so many ladies. Lol

Chris

You exceed any expectations as you. Continue to grow along with our (the community) ever-pressing adoration. You are easily one of the single most enjoyable women to watch display her self in titulating defiance of gravity, the limits of pure sexual appeal, and of course the limits of those increasingly restrictive clothes.

The loquacious rant of one person in babbling awe.

Guest Gainer25

Hello my gorgeous Curvage, it's been awhile. Happy Easter.

Thanks for posting! I love white on a beautiful girl. Happy gaining  8)

post-0-14513587113639_thumb.jpg

HI Niki,

this is a piece of fan art I made inspired by your photos and gaining. Your always an inspiration in the beautiful female form.  I wanted to make something showing off how big you would get in a couple of years with your incredible fat growing talents. I hope you like it. Enjoy

AloysiusEroticArt

Original post on DeviantArt http://aloysiuseroticart.deviantart.com/art/Gaining-Niki-Fan-Art-528858936

post-17331-14513587983396_thumb.jpg

Guest Gainer25

Thanks for posting! I love white on a beautiful girl. Happy gaining  8)

Hi Nikki, your beautiful pic´s encouraged me to to a belly worship piece: You in the middle of may be the beautiest gainees ever ;)

post-0-14513588994613_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

HI Niki,

this is a piece of fan art I made inspired by your photos and gaining. Your always an inspiration in the beautiful female form.  I wanted to make something showing off how big you would get in a couple of years with your incredible fat growing talents. I hope you like it. Enjoy

AloysiusEroticArt

Original post on DeviantArt http://aloysiuseroticart.deviantart.com/art/Gaining-Niki-Fan-Art-528858936

I love it thank you

• Curvage Model

Well it's been a while and I'm extremely sorry for my absence. I've been a little over things and keeping to my self. I've also been playing on Instagram a lot lately. Usually I can manage all my media sites at once, but these days it's just too much for me to deal with. Just posting so you know I'm still around and thinking about you all ❤️❤️  I weigh 105kgs I haven't gained and I haven't lost any weight. I seam to go up 2 kgs and then lose them again. I'm not pushing it this year as I just want it to go slow and more naturally. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Well it's been a while and I'm extremely sorry for my absence. I've been a little over things and keeping to my self. I've also been playing on Instagram a lot lately. Usually I can manage all my media sites at once, but these days it's just too much for me to deal with. Just posting so you know I'm still around and thinking about you all ❤️❤️  I weigh 105kgs I haven't gained and I haven't lost any weight. I seam to go up 2 kgs and then lose them again. I'm not pushing it this year as I just want it to go slow and more naturally. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend 💋

If you need to take things slow then by all means do so.

It's just nice to see your gorgeous self back on Curvage. :)

Guest Peace_Fr0g

Glad you've stopped by! Looking as gorgeous as ever. As others have stated, that picture in the more formal attire is stunning. Perfectly captured!