What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Ok can I now be a ssbbw yet?  So want to be there. My face is getting so much fatter.  I'm coming terms with it now.  EVERYTHING about me is changing.

Not super size yet, but changing a lot:

Big and beautiful, amazingly hot. :)

Ok can I now be a ssbbw yet?  So want to be there. My face is getting so much fatter.  I'm coming terms with it now.  EVERYTHING about me is changing.

Great pics! EVERYTHING looks lovely, including your face :)

I don't think you can put a set number on being a SSBBW simply because height is a factor and also everyone carries their weight differently. I do think that you're borderline so maybe we can reevaluate in July??? I think they'll be major progress between now and then just like there's been since last July and now! ;)

• Curvage Model

Great pics! EVERYTHING looks lovely, including your face :)

I don't think you can put a set number on being a SSBBW simply because height is a factor and also everyone carries their weight differently. I do think that you're borderline so maybe we can reevaluate in July??? I think they'll be major progress between now and then just like there's been since last July and now! ;)

Wow I like this and I think you're correct as I am short and actually weigh less than I look. I'm now 107kgs.

I finally changed my profile picture because I've gain so much more weight since I took that bikini photo.

post-34301-14513568949133_thumb.jpg

loving the incredible pic babe, looking better all the time! Keep the gaining n posts

Hi all, I've taken loads of photos today and have been making a eating video.  Finally you say

Yeah, finally I say! :-)

But if that is your belly BEFORE you stuffed yourself I wonder how magnificent it looked afterwards, Ni Ki!

Do you have any comparison photos back from the time you where pregnant? I´m sure you look more like a mom-to-be now than you did back in the days!

Seems like you opened a bit of discussion about your status... Are a SSBBW or not? Well, it depends on the definiton. Is it relying on the weight or the look?

If it is relying on the weight you are by far no SSBBW... but if you rely t on the look I think you have earned a SSBBW status already! ;-)

So if you feel like a legit SSBBW I think that is a legit claim! :-)

Best wishes,

Chris

Great pic looking even better girl!!

What and how much r u eating normally a day?

Guest Gainer25

Wow I like this and I think you're correct as I am short and actually weigh less than I look. I'm now 107kgs.

I finally changed my profile picture because I've gain so much more weight since I took that bikini photo.

Hi Nikki, just made a comparison pic, so that we all can see your beautiful evolution  ;)

post-0-1451357034069_thumb.jpg

• Curvage Model

I hope your happy with the results so far. I know I am.  :)

Yes I am, like I have only notice the difference in my face this month, but when you look at those two photos it's just WOWZA!!  Big difference.  Btw that first photo for the comparisons are from July or August.

Thank you.

Guest Gainer25

Btw that first photo for the comparisons are from July or August.

Got the point: first comparison pic is corrected  8)