What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Guest Peace_Fr0g

Aww thank you everyone. You all make me smile.  I took these this morning, no makeup and a moisturising treatment in my hair. lol I didn't feel like getting jazzed up today.

Makeup shmakeup you don't need it :)

Aww thank you everyone. You all make me smile.  I took these this morning, no makeup and a moisturising treatment in my hair. lol I didn't feel like getting jazzed up today.

You don't need to get jazzed up when you've got such a rocking body. :D

Hi all, I've taken loads of photos today and have been making a eating video.  Finally you say :)

It's not ready yet, I'm still making it.

Here are some photos, I do believe I am loving my belly atm.

What a coincidence, I'm loving your belly too, except not just this moment, always.  :) can't wait for that eating video to come out, sounds like it is going to be amazing. Thanks for the awesome update.  :thumbsup:

I took these this morning, no makeup and a moisturising treatment in my hair. lol I didn't feel like getting jazzed up today.

I got this idea that girls tend to worry about the wrong details. MAYBE :P

I got this idea too that men tend to suggest the wrong things ("JUST post your belly." "JUST post your face."). And get bored soon... MAYBE :P

I'd guess the truth lies somewhere ...

You certainly are coming along quite nicely. Before I officially determine your SSBBW status I think you should do a new weigh in video or post. Also I hope you like the added plumpness to your face, I personally think you look astonishing and that you show if off more in the future.  :)  :thumbsup:

• Curvage Model

You certainly are coming along quite nicely. Before I officially determine your SSBBW status I think you should do a new weigh in video or post. Also I hope you like the added plumpness to your face, I personally think you look astonishing and that you show if off more in the future.  :)  :thumbsup:

That I will do, what weight is classified as a ssbbw?

Yeah, everything is changing on you Ni Ki. It's called perfection :)

I'm sure that you'll be an ssbbw by the end of the year. If not it doesn't matter either. To be honest, kilos don't really matter, but happiness.

P.S.: I hope we'll see your face more often. It's beautiful too :)