What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Read pretty much any of Chris's comments, and the guy is a fucking toolbag idiot.

I've never seen where he contributes anything of value here. He just posts his senseless drivel in huge batches that dominate the page to express his odd brand of weirdness and creepiness. His fawning all over every fat female he feels he can reach in text form comes off as rather insincere since it's constantly posted in such great numbers.

That guy is weird.

Does he not notice that even in a crowd of other weird people, he is the only one that uses the site in the very unique and creepy way that he does? I can only imagine what a dreaded private message would look like.

Lol hit the nail on the head. Guy has issues.

Read pretty much any of Chris's comments, and the guy is a fucking toolbag idiot.

I've never seen where he contributes anything of value here. He just posts his senseless drivel in huge batches that dominate the page to express his odd brand of weirdness and creepiness. His fawning all over every fat female he feels he can reach in text form comes off as rather insincere since it's constantly posted in such great numbers.

That guy is weird.

Does he not notice that even in a crowd of other weird people, he is the only one that uses the site in the very unique and creepy way that he does? I can only imagine what a dreaded private message would look like.

Which Chris are we talking about?

Sternsy or BellyLoverChris? Or are they the same guy?

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments,  but I'm done with Curvage,  I'm over how easily people accused me of something I haven't done yet they allow someone to post on my thread telling me I should stop gaining and I'm a bad mother.

Whatever,  I'm done.

Goodbye.

:'( disappointed to hear the news but if you must, you must, as that is your choice alone. I think myself, as well as others, have loved both your photos and posts with the majority of us feeling a little down in the dumps to say goodbye to a beautiful individual in both figure and soul because of the actions of a few problematic seeds. If you do intend to stay here's supporting you but if you do not then I wish you good faith and luck in your endeavors elsewhere and hope you find support and happiness in the company of others.

Thanks for everything Ni Ki :thumbsup:

Wa-wait, what just happened? I read Chris's jerkass post, and then the next time I log on, it seems Ni Ki has resolved to leave Curvage? Did I miss something? She said something about people accusing her of things... :(

I hope she hasn't left her website either, because like others have said, this quickly became one of the main threads I looked forward to. I wonder what happened :(

Ni Ki, you are truly amazing, and I hope everything is okay.

I think it comes from all of us to say that no one here wants you to leave NiKi

but we also want whats in your best interest. We cant stop you but we all sure can plead to have you stay

Please dont take actions based on one member, that in my opinion needs to be banned from this place.

Guest DailyDose

Chris has always ruined everything; he necroposts all the time and acts SUPER creepy, it's bloody irritating. "best regards, Chris" what a creep. Pffft. Why doesn't he just leave, can't he see he's not wanted?

From now on, can we please add so called frightening / creep points to users, if they count 3 they'll get bannend? This ist one of the best threads for years and one self-proclaimed life improver ruined it in one post. I would not be surprised if Kellie Kay's absence has something to do with our Chris too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest me a gainer

I'm back.  I just needed to have some quiet time to myself.

Celebration time.  I'm back. ;)

What a start in a new month! Thank you so much. I just did another comparison pic as my very first reaction :-)

Hope you like it a gain :-)

post-0-14513556499603_thumb.jpg

Guest windowanddoor12

There are so many drop dead gorgeous women with perfect bodies of all shapes and sizes on curvage, but i have to say you have the most feminine shape. You're so pretty and curvy!

Guest DailyDose

Thank you so much for coming back! I hope you have a perfect experience this time, you're a lovely woman in both appearance and personality. :)