What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, RandomTask said:

Damn Niki, love the comparisons. I knew how small you originally started out but I forgot just how much you gained just compared to your debut on Curvage. Always so hot, well done, and thank you. (Been here since '13.. or '11? I don't remember)

Aww thank you. Haha you’ve been here longer than me. Thanks for sticking with me and your reply. 😍 It always means so much to me. ❤️

I've been MIA and just getting back to normal... so apologies to you.  It goes without saying that we are all chomping at the bit to see when your next appearance will be.  Looking feverishly for the website and especially looking to see how much you "overdid" it during the holidays !!!... 😜 ... 😅 ... 💚☘️

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, SeamusIRL said:

I've been MIA and just getting back to normal... so apologies to you.  It goes without saying that we are all chomping at the bit to see when your next appearance will be.  Looking feverishly for the website and especially looking to see how much you "overdid" it during the holidays !!!... 😜 ... 😅 ... 💚☘️

Aww thank you. It might be awhile before my next video as my full focus atm is my website. 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Sammybellylover said:

As mentioned some month before: Thanks for coming back on the fat track and sharing your journey with our community. Love you since I saw you in 2015😘

Aww thank you. Thank you for sticking with me. I’m extremely happy to be back. For the new people whom just started following me, you don’t truly understand my journey until you see my journey video   I love watching it. 

• 3 weeks later...