What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,998 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, ribbw said:

We need the mesurements to compare are WE on the right path and does your belly reach your diabetes mesurement 😍

No YOU need the measurements, nobody else is asking for them, and quite frankly it’s starting to get annoying.  Nobody is comparing, and this kind of pressure from you is unacceptable!!  

On 1/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, Ni Ki said:

I'm back!! Hellooo ❤️I was trying on my belt that I use to wear, big mistake!! It kind of fits, but it doesn't really. Take a look for yourself. Got to love my facial expressions. 

Snapshot_62.png

Snapshot_66.png

Snapshot_69.png

Snapshot_70.png

Snapshot_163.png

Snapshot_164.png

so beautiful belly and legs 🙂 love your heels 🙂 can't wait to see all of you further growing 😉 

On 1/20/2023 at 5:52 PM, Ni Ki said:

I'm back!! Hellooo ❤️I was trying on my belt that I use to wear, big mistake!! It kind of fits, but it doesn't really. Take a look for yourself. Got to love my facial expressions. 

Snapshot_62.png

Snapshot_66.png

Snapshot_69.png

Snapshot_70.png

Snapshot_163.png

Snapshot_164.png

These pics capture the plush softness of your beautiful belly... squeezing all of this nice and tight. 

Would love to know what you feel as the belt tightens... 😜

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, SeamusIRL said:

These pics capture the plush softness of your beautiful belly... squeezing all of this nice and tight. 

Would love to know what you feel as the belt tightens... 😜

Haha if my new video gets approved today you’ll be able to see for yourself. 😉

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, SeamusIRL said:

Hahaaaa !!!... Well, looking closely at your expressions here, I'm seeing some delight, some thrills and a little bit of pinching "pain" !!..(🥵)

I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes !!...(🤣)... 💚☘️

And don’t forget out of breath constantly. 🤭 🤞🏻🤞🏻

20 hours ago, Ni Ki said:

My video has been approved. I’m so excited. Don’t forget to look at the gifs in my description, as they’re super hot. 😍 

IMG_20230123_183146.jpg

There's absolutely no reason for anyone to "use" you in a comparison with anyone else.  It's totally negative and serves no purpose. I find it childish, immature and ignorant.  I admire your position and will continue to support you in your positive outlook. Keep up your amazing work and ignore those who think they can influence you in any way... 💚☘️

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, SeamusIRL said:

There's absolutely no reason for anyone to "use" you in a comparison with anyone else.  It's totally negative and serves no purpose. I find it childish, immature and ignorant.  I admire your position and will continue to support you in your positive outlook. Keep up your amazing work and ignore those who think they can influence you in any way... 💚☘️

Thank you. For those who are confused with what is going on, the moderators have deleted a lot confusing and negative comments in this thread from one person. Looks like he’s started again. He has now started messaging me. I will have to block this person.  It saddens me to block someone but it’s getting out of hand and ridiculous and totally confusing. 😐