What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model

Haha I came online to see if there was any more confusing comments that compared me to another person. But looks like they have been deleted. 🤣  The lovely moderators doing a great job and moderating Curvage content. Thank you. 

I should be back in two more days with a new video and photos. Can’t wait to come back.  ❤️

16 hours ago, Ni Ki said:

Haha I came online to see if there was any more confusing comments that compared me to another person. But looks like they have been deleted. 🤣  The lovely moderators doing a great job and moderating Curvage content. Thank you. 

I should be back in two more days with a new video and photos. Can’t wait to come back.  ❤️

Looking forward to see you again soon beautiful❤️

This is the best news I've heard all month !!!  We've all been missing you so much that it's "painful" !!...😜😂😋

Happy to see that the "negativity" has been banished and looking forward with great anticipation to 2023 being verrry "FULL" with your lovely mesmerizing presence !!!

The anticipation is unbearable !!!... 😅💚☘️

02757120b6e7396b634ded3c925a5816.jpg

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Rohan34 said:

Looking forward to see you again soon beautiful❤️

Thank you 😊 looks like my return may be delayed. Living in the tropics has its downfalls. It’s been raining hard nonstop so my family’s flights have been canceled yesterday and today.  Looks like the weather is setting in for a few more days. Seriously it’s nice to have family around, but I’m eagerly waiting to get back posted content again. 😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, SeamusIRL said:

This is the best news I've heard all month !!!  We've all been missing you so much that it's "painful" !!...😜😂😋

Happy to see that the "negativity" has been banished and looking forward with great anticipation to 2023 being verrry "FULL" with your lovely mesmerizing presence !!!

The anticipation is unbearable !!!... 😅💚☘️

02757120b6e7396b634ded3c925a5816.jpg

Thank you, just a little bit longer and I’ll be back. 💗

47 minutes ago, Ni Ki said:

I'm back!! Hellooo ❤️I was trying on my belt that I use to wear, big mistake!! It kind of fits, but it doesn't really. Take a look for yourself. Got to love my facial expressions. 

Snapshot_62.png

Snapshot_66.png

Snapshot_69.png

Snapshot_70.png

Snapshot_163.png

Snapshot_164.png

How Much your belly mesurement 😊

Why are some people so intent on knowing measurements and weight numbers ?!! 

I'm just curious to see how big and round your tummy looks after your holiday "feasting" !!  Your tight belt squeezing your plump beefy belly is very erotic and verrry arousing !!!... 

The number of pounds/kilos or inches/cms. are irrelevant when I'm basking in the "glow" of your succulence !!... 😜💚☘️

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, SeamusIRL said:

Why are some people so intent on knowing measurements and weight numbers ?!! 

I'm just curious to see how big and round your tummy looks after your holiday "feasting" !!  Your tight belt squeezing your plump beefy belly is very erotic and verrry arousing !!!... 

The number of pounds/kilos or inches/cms. are irrelevant when I'm basking in the "glow" of your succulence !!... 😜💚☘️

I agree. When I first started gaining, measurements and weight was most important for me. Now not so much. I tend not to weigh myself or take measurements. I think I will start when I get to my heaviest again as it’s pointless doing them now. Sometimes I do a sneaky weigh in on my videos. But not measurements. Lol 😂 

3 hours ago, Ni Ki said:

I agree. When I first started gaining, measurements and weight was most important for me. Now not so much. I tend not to weigh myself or take measurements. I think I will start when I get to my heaviest again as it’s pointless doing them now. Sometimes I do a sneaky weigh in on my videos. But not measurements. Lol 😂 

We need the mesurements to compare are WE on the right path and does your belly reach your diabetes mesurement 😍

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, MB100 said:

Yes, I see what you mean. It kind of fits, but doesn't really. Just a guess, but it may have something to do with your growing belly?

Looking absolutely fantastic Niki, what a wonderful treat to see these new pics of you. 

Aww thank you. My pleasure. It’s so good to be back. 😍